File: Marchen Morder

By LexxRain126

These files contain stories from all over the world that are under the... odd and strange category. But are f... More

File A: Natalie Outlette
File B: Jackson Tyler Hemmerson
File C: Selena Gertrude Williams

File D: Matthew Inel

6 2 0
By LexxRain126

This is the record of Matthew Inel. He is currently missing due to the Ferguson Asylum Riot.

( This is a short story based on the short horror video "Missing Halloween". All the credit goes to Mike Inel, the creator. Enjoy!)

Matthew Inel, AKA The Known

October 301 2015

The Fourth Incident 

I never felt like I was normal. Not just because kids avoided me like the black plague, it was just a gut feeling I've had ever since I gained consciousness. 

This is my eighth Halloween. I came home to a note on the door that my Mom and Dad left, saying they went out grocery shopping. 

I sat down, my eyes, arms, legs, and ribs really hurt from the spill I took down the local steep hill. 

I started going through my candy. It was mostly hard candy, then I had some chips, and a couple cans of soda. 

My eyes lit up when I found an apple.

I wasn't big on candy. Did that make me weird?

I looked up to see a girl sit down on the side of the busy street. 

I wonder if I could make her laugh?

I sat down beside her, put a smile on my face, then slowly slid my head toward her. 

She answered with a freaked out face and pulled back, then laughed when I lost my balance and fell. 

I saw that she didn't have any candy in her bucket, so I offered her a piece. 

She looked at me for a second, then took it.

I smiled, taking out my apple and started eating it. 

She never talked. I wondered why. 

~

October 31, 2016

I watched outside for her, but as time ticked away, I,along with Mom was getting worried.

" Here love,go head and eatdinner."

" Alright." 

I sat down and started eating some meatloaf and mash potatoes, Mom purpisfully setting a bowl of chocolate candy infront of me as the doorbell rang.

" Hey guys, sorry, but wereout of candy for the night." 

" Ok, bye!" A little boy shouted, then Mom shut the door.

" I'm okMom. You can go have fun with your friends." 

"Nah. It's fine. Eat some candy."

" I will, after I eat." 

" Alright dear." 

Mom sat down beside me and started eating chocolate, starring at the tv. 

I looked over the street again, seeing the girl sit down on the edge of the road.

I bounced up and darted outside. 

" Hang on,Iwant to take a picture of you." Mom said as I exited thehouse.

The girl stood up as Mom walkedout with her phone. 

I wrapped my arms around the girl and Mom took a picture, then the girl started leading me away. 

I waven goodby to Mom, and we started going house to house. Trick or treating. 

I tried and tried to get her to smile, but she never did. 

" I love the view from up here. What about you?" I asked her. 

She shrugged. 

" Here, let's see what it says." 

She turned her head towards the forest.

" We can't go in there." 

She looked back at me. 

" The murderer, the man in the woods, remember?" 

She took the piece of candy and we opened it. 

" Let's be friends." I read. 

I looked over at hers.

" You found me." Her's read.

We ate somemore, then when the sun began to set, we headed back down the hill.

" MOM! DAD!" I shouted, the girl tagging along with me as I ran down the street, seeing them talking to our family doctor. 

" Go inside love. Dinner's of the table." 

" He's going to need you both through this process." 

I looked up at Dr. Ferrot.

" I can try Doc." Dad said.

" That's all I ask."

I noticed the clip board Dr. Ferrot had and took it. 

Mom chased me around for a coupleofsecounds until she caught me,but not before I read what was on the chart.

Diagnosis: Imaganary friend. 

She took it from me gently, then showed me that I was in there, but the girl wasn't.

" But Mommy, she's right here." 

" Go inside. We'll be there in a few minutes." 

" But Mom-"

"Go onson." Dadsaid. 

Mom and Dad continued to talk.

I know she was real.

The girl pulled at my shirt.

" I can't."

She pulled again. 

Ithought why not. It'snot that far away. 

We left, and on the way there, we ate some more of my candy. 

A few minutes in, she started starring at the sun. 

So I pocked her.

She stood up, turned around, and started walking into the woods, through a break in the electrical fence.

" Wait!"

She didn't stop.

" Hang on! I'm coming!"

She sped up.

I ran after her, the traps snapping all around me. 

It felt like I was chasing her for hours. 

Finally, she stopped under a tree, and I sat down beside her. 

" Why didn't you stop?"

She looked up at me, putting her hand out. 

I gave her a piece of my candy. 

Another message one.

I openedit. " I found you." 

She opened hers. " You found me." 

I have no idea how much timepassed, but it was enough to make me tired. 

I put my head aginst the tree, the girl placing her head on my lap.

" You finally found me Mat." She finally said. 

" What's your name?" 

" Itdosn't matter. All that matters is that you be nice to the man." 

" What man?" 

" The man in the woods." 

( watch the video to find out what happens next)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 4 28
Urban Legends. True or false? Are some of these just spooky stories that you tell around a campfire or are some of these truth that has been passed a...
882 6 200
These are Creepypastas I've been collecting for a while. I hope you enjoy. I do not claim anything on these.
174 0 6
These are the Creepypasta origins for people to enjoy. I DO NOT own any of these stories. I'm just putting them out for people to enjoy.
6.6K 99 139
You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose. You look out the sliding glass doors to your backya...