The cherry Flower Witch (Twis...

Von 1234321X

#1 in Disney twisted wonderland 10/6/2020 "Child, In this world we live in if you're a witch, Celestials wa... Mehr

Prologue
Ch.1
❤Ch.2
❤Ch.4
🐺Ch.5
🐺Ch.6
🐺Ch.7
🐚Ch.8
🐚Ch.9
🐚Ch.10
🐚Ch.11
🐚Ch.12
🐚Ch.13
🐍Ch.14
🐍Ch.15
🐍Ch.16
🐍Ch.17
🐍Ch.18
🐍Ch.19
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt. 1
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.2
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.3
🎶Malleus x Reader
💔Jamil x Reader
💔Riddle X servant!Reader
☁Ortho x Young!Reader
💔Angel!Epel x Reader
💠I want to Fly Pt.1
💠I want to Fly Pt.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.1
Scary Monster Event Ch.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.3
Scary Monster Event Ch.4
Scary Monster Event Ch.5
Scary Monster Event Ch.6
Scary Monster Event Ch.7
Scary Monster Event Ch.8
Houseki no Kuni X twisted wonderland
💔Father!Kalim x Son!Reader x Jamil
☁Vil X Winged!reader X Rook
☁Pt.2 Vil X Winged! reader X Rook
💠Cruel end( Heartslabyul ver.♥)
Fairy Gala Pt.1
Fairy Gala Pt.2
Fairy Gala Pt.3
Fairy Gala Pt.4
Epel x Reader
Jade x Reader
💠 Jade x reader pt.2
💠 Jade x reader pt.3
Tokyo ghoul x Twisted wonderland
🍎Ch. 19.5
🍎Ch.20
🍎 Ch.21
🍎 Ch.22
🍎 Ch.23
🍎Ch.24
🍎Ch.25
🍎Ch.26
🍎Ch.27
🍎Ch.28
🍎Ch.29
🌸Ch.30
🍎Ch.31
🍎Ch.32
🍎Ch.33
🍎Ch.34
🍎Ch.35
🍎Ch.36
🍎Ch.37
🍎Ch.38
Vil x Reader x Neige
Vil x Reader x Neige pt.2
Neige ending
Vil ending
results
Camp even pt.1
Bean Day Pt.1
Bean day 2
Bean Day 3
Scarabia x Daimond! Reader
Gem! Rook x Reader x Gem! Vil
Fun click & drag games
Camp event pt.2
question
🔥Ch 39
🔥Ch. 40
Second book
new chapter available
twisted wonderland masquerade event

❤Ch.3

12.4K 464 354
Von 1234321X

It was a pretty confusing task to make this full tart or whatever fancy dessert these Heartslabyul people like. I've never seen such a complicated dish before, or any of these kitchens appliances, this world is advanced. Everything is so much easier and convenient to complete these recipes. Though we ran out of eggs, so Deuce and I went to Sam's shop to get some. Though we didn't stay long as Sam tried to make us spill our wallets.

"Here let me hold that for you," Deuce said as he took a good portion of my load.

"Thank you, Deuce, very gentlemanly of you," I complimented.

"T-thank you, but I'm used to these kinds of things since I'm the only man of my household," Deuce explained.

"Well, your mother is very lucky to have you," I smiled sweetly.

Suddenly someone bumped into me, causing e to drop my load of eggs and fall back on my butt. The older students just laughed as that slowly started to advanced on me.

"HEY! How DARE YOU HURT HER! You better apologize," Deuce growled.

T-this can't be the same Deuce, he almost sounds like those ruffian kind of boys. He managed to scare them off as he slowly turned to face me. He helped me up but looked away from me in shame.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, I promised my mother that I would act this way again," Deuce apologized.

"And you are a good model student, and It's okay to be made sometimes," I said as I placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, " Also thank you for coming to my rescue,"

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and his face exploded red. I could have sworn I saw steam come out of his ears.

"Let's get going tough boy," I chuckled as I picked up my box of eggs.

"R-right," Deuce stuttered as he quickly followed me.

After finishing the unbirthday tarts and Ace's apology tart, Trey suggested that we do a taste test. It was pretty good, defiantly can see why this dorm so fawned of them. The unbirthday party was tomorrow and I had to let Deuce and Ace stay over at Ramshackle for another night. Sadly Mr.Trein asked a favor of me, to return these lesson books to the library. So I couldn't return to the dorm right away.

As I walked along the stone path, I started to hum to myself along the way. That song... that boy taught me.

"That's a lovely song," Said a voice.

I slowly turned to see it was nonother than Riddle, the dorm leader of Heartslabyu.

"Thank you Riddle-sama," I smiled with a slight curtsy.

"What are you doing so late at night?" Riddle asked, " You should be resting, it's not healthy to stay up so late,"

"Just returning these books for Mr.Trein. That's all," I explained

"That's nice of you, not many students would be willing to help the teachers," Riddle said as he walked beside me.

"Why, it's such a simple task. It's not like they have to travel a 3 days walk to deviler something like I have," Y/n wondered out loud.

"Three days walk?!" Riddle gasped.

"Oh back home. I'm a wandering merchant, so I've done a lot of traveling on foot," I explained, as Riddle opened the door to the library for me.

"You must be really physically capable to do stuff like that, but don't you have cars or magic teleporters?" Riddle asked curiously.

"Sadly, I'm afraid that my world isn't all that advanced or as excepting of magic. I don't even know what this Car you speak of is," I said, slightly embarrassed.

---------

"What?" Riddle asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, it's not that odd is it?" Y/n asked.

"N-no, it just shows how capable you are, and a bit out of the times you are. Are you taking the classes okay?" He asked.

"For the most part, but the history is so different from my world. So it is a bit confusing for me," I explained.

"How is it different?" Riddle asked, slightly intrigued.

"I think that's a story for another time," Y/n said as she placed the books into the return bin.

"Well, then how about tomorrow. There is an Unbirthday celebration tomorrow, you can tell me about it then," Riddle said.

"Oh I was already aware of your celebration from Ace, I was going to help him apologize to you," Y/n stated.

"Oh, good, then see you tomorrow," Riddle said as he turned for the hall of mirrors.

_____

"So you ready Ace?" Y/n asked her nervous friend.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Ace sighed as they stepped into the mirror.

As they group of friends made their way into maze they were treated by Cater and Trey, who lead them to unbirthday party at the center of the maze. Just in time for Riddle to make his appearance and grand entrance. As he inspected the decerations and looked over the party guest, his eyes soon meet Y/n's e/c eyes. With a calm smiled riddle nodded a simple and quiet hello as he passed. Y/n smiled gently in return as Riddle took a seat at the head of the venue.

"Knows your chance Ace," Cater nudged the freshmen.

"Alright.....umm Manager, Ace said nervesly.

"And you are?....Ah, your the freshmen that ate my tart," Riddle said simply.

"I wanted to apologize so I made you a tart," Ace smiled nervesly.

"Hmmm? what kind of tart is it if I may ask?" Riddle asked.

"I'm glad you asked! It's a marron tart!" Ace said proudly.

"What! A Marron tart! Unbelevable!" Riddle shouted, "Rule 562 "Never bring a marron tart to an unbirthday party," You just committed a serious violation. wait... How did you get my collar off!?"

"UUmmm," Ace stutered as he turned his head slightly.

From the corner of his eye he saw Cater slowly step in front of Y/n to block her from Riddles view. With a small growl he glared at Riddle.

"That's for only me to know, besides this is stupid, these rules are stupid," Ace growled.

"Trey did you know about this?" Y/n asked as she grabbed Trey's sleeve.

"I only memorized 350 of the rules.I let my guard down. who would have thought there would be a rule regarding tarts, I'm so sorry," Trey apologized.

Things just went further down hill when Riddle placed collars on Ace, Deuce, And grimm. Only to have trey and Cater kick them out of the dorm for their "Serious" crimes. Y/n watched with wide eyes of disbelief as she watched her friends get kick out of the maze garden. Just as she was about to leave Riddle called out to her.

"Ah, Y/n your here. I'm sorry you had to witness that, please have a seat," Riddle offered.

"Uumm, I have to politely decline, I'm sorry," Y/n curstied as she turned to leave.

"But, your already here and turning down an invite at the last minute is rude," Riddle said strenly.

"I'm truly sorry," Y/n apologized as she turned, but stopped and looked back slightly, " You are indeed impressive Riddle, and your sense of tradition is amazing, but be careful when forcing the rules,"

"What are you getting at?" Riddle asked darkly.

"Y/n, be careful," Trey whispered with great concern on his face.

"Keep scaring, hurting, and pushing people away... Who will be left to sing for you," Y/n said, as she looked back with a worried frown.

Riddle just gave a confused look, but got the feeling that those words mean something deeper. Trey and Cater could only stand and wonder what those words could have meant as they watched Y/n leave the maze. She quickly caught up to the boys, as they explain to her what a boy named Chenya said to them, and that they needed to talk to Trey. So theytracked him down to the library and asked him for Riddles story, and a sad story it was. As Trey explained, y/n's mind went to the dark side of her memories.

______

"Mother, mother look a made the potion you asked," A 5 year old Y/n smiled.

The women she called mother snatched the potion and inspected it closely. With a sneer she smashed the vile on the ground.

"You did it wrong, How could you fail spectacularly?" Her mother scoffed, "It is such a simple potion. I shouldn't be surprised, you are a really stupid child after all,"

------

"Hey Y/n! Are you okay your spacing off," Grimm asked.

"Oh yeah, just a little tired maybe," Y/n smiled shackly, " what did I miss?"

"Ace and Deuce are going to challenge Riddle for dorm head," Trey said.

"That's... That will be a sight to behold," was all she could say.

"Well you better get some proper rest Y/n. See you tomorrow," Trey smiled as he held out a hand to help her up.

"Thank you, see you tomorrow Trey," Y/n said as she took his hand.

Trey could feel his heart flutter as he lost himself in Y/n's deep E/c eyes. As he did, he couldn't help but see a sorrow in them as he watched Y/n turn to leave with Deuce and Ace.

---------

They day came in a flash as Ace, Y/n and Deuce made their way to the hall of mirrors.

"Hey, Y/n why do you look so glum. Worried about me," Ace smirked.

"I am," Y/n said simply as she picked up her pase.

"Hey, hey don't worry I can beat that brat any day of the weak," Ace said with a cocky smile.

"Never understemate your opponent, that is the worst mistake you could ever do," Y/n said, as she looked at him with a dismayed looked, " Tell me, what do you think will do when the battle starts,"

"He'll probably.... oh Yeah, put the collar on me," Ace growled.

"How to we compete with that?" Deuce sighed.

"You'll have to think fast you two if you wish to beat Roseheart," Crowley said.

"Just be careful you two, especially you Ace,"

------

The battle between Riddle, Ace, and Deuce was a short one. Riddle simple placed the collars back on before Ace or Deuce could do anything. Riddle began to talk down to Ace and Deuce about the rules and how he is the rues and how they will amount to nothing cause they broke the rues. Ace being fed up with Riddle's madness and swiftly gave Riddle a punch to the face, and began to rant to him about being nothing more than a spoiled brat baby.

"You now nothing about me, SO SHUT UP!" Riddle Shouted in anger, " Mother is right! That's why I am right!!"

"Riddle, calm down. The duel is over," Trey said.

"Any attack done outside of the duel you will forfeit!" Crowley scolded.

As an uprising started amoung the heartsubuyl dorm students, an egg was tossed at riddles head. Riddle's face turned red from anger and his magic gem grew dark.

"Off with you head!!" Riddles roared as collars we placed on every student," Now none of you can raise a hand against me,"

'Riddle that's enough!!" Trey shouted.

"This is getting rediculase. Not everything will go your way, there will always be people who don't agree with you," Y/n stated as she stepped forward, " And know your throwing a tantrum like Ace said,"

"You take that back! Do you want to get skeward! Off With Your Head!" Riddle shouted.

Y/n's pendent glowed gently as Riddle's magic bounded of it's invisible shield. Riddle's eyes widened in shock and then anger as he looked into her eyes. Eyes that should no fear, but determination, and defiance. Riddle screamed in anger as his bady began to change and transform.

"Rose bush!... Tear her apart!" Riddle commanded.

"Y/n!!" Ace, Deuce, Trey, and Cater cried out as they ran to try an reach her in time.

Time slowed as They boys watched as the vines start to wrap around around her, yet Y/n didn't waver as a sharp wind sliced the vines around her.

"W-what was that?!" Trey gasped.

"H-how! You have no magic?!" Riddle growled.

"I will never let you hurt my fravorite human!" said an angry tiny voice.

Riddle growled as he tranformed into some stange form, an overblot form according to Crowley. Out from y/n's pocket was Ora, as she glared angerly at the transformed Riddle.

"what is that?" Cater gasped as he tried to take a picture of it.

"Y/n what tricks are you hiding?" Crowley said in wonder.

"Ora, please lend me your strength?" Y/n asked.

"Of course, Y/n-Sama," Ora giggled.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.1K 207 6
Yul has lived with their uncle for a year now and has found a New family with them along with all their new Friends. They have become a Hit in the Tw...
15.3K 713 6
~I'd rather be shiny~ "The damage to the property will cost a fortune. Not to mention, it will take me hours to fill out the proper paperwork. I hope...
66.4K 2.3K 9
Things were going Very well for Orientation. There was only one last Coffin to be open. However when Opened there was no one inside. Until a small Cr...
42.8K 1.9K 43
Lucien Valentin, a self-proclaimed outcast, is now trying to expand his none-existing social circle. It's not too late to start socializing now that...