streamer one shots โ€ขใ€€ยฐโ˜…

By -CSCOOPED-

" ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

welcome
๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ
๐˜ช ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
merry christmas, my love
โ€ขeret
โ€ขdream
๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
โ€ขkarl jacobs
moving
โ€ขtechnoblade
little things
โ€ขranboo
๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
โ€ขwilbur soot
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
techno :(

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

4.6K 79 26
By -CSCOOPED-

A/N:
ERET'S REAL NAME IS ALASTAIR IF ANY OF U DIDNT KNOW <3 (but like how magical does that name sound... like omg) ALSO THEY USE ALL PRONOUNS (she him they) SO ALL OF THEM WILL BE USED !!!!

ALSO: this was romantic before, but i switched it to platonic because i've been told eret isnt comfy with fan fic

tw // cuts ?? like not self harm cuts but wounds in general.

"OW! FUCK FUCK FUCK OUCH!!" i heard alastair yell from the kitchen. i sighed and got up from my seat on the couch.

knowing alastair, it couldn't have been that bad. not in our 4 years of being best friends have they ever gotten seriously hurt. of course, i still worried about them a lot, but i learned to not overthink it.

i walked down to the kitchen to find him surrounded by a mess of pots and pans.

"what in the bloody hell did you do?" i asked, face palming.

"i..uhhh. i fell off the counter and scraped my knee." she said, frowning.

i sighed and grabbed the first aid kit from the counter, "come here"

he sat down on the floor by the sink and showed me his cuts and scrapes.

i inspected them, looking for any sign of infection. i saw nothing, although they did need to be cleaned. i grabbed the hydrogen peroxide and poured a bit on a washcloth then dabbed (hehe) it on the wounds. alastair hissed a bit and i looked up at him making sure he was okay. i squeezed their hand with my left one. i then put a bandaid on them.

"alright. everything's fine. you're lucky nothings infected." i said to her with a small smile. she smiled back.

"wanna order pizza to make it feel better?" i asked him.

"obviously." they replied.

the funny thing about this is i can't even eat pizza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
891K 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
902K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one