Hermittpad Secret Santa 2020

Galing kay HPSecretSanta

Take a look at this book for a detailed explanation on all aspects of the Hermittpad Secret Santa! We'll be g... Higit pa

Welcome to the Secret Santa of 2020!
What is a Secret Santa?
Rules
Dates
How to Give/Get Gifts
List of Participants
Check Up
Our Gift To All of You <3
Secret Santa Reveal (Mistakes were Made)

What Gifts to Give

186 13 36
Galing kay HPSecretSanta

Written by helicopter-stannie
Edited by theoneandonlywuluf

Anything will work, as long as it's not offensive and is PG13, and, of course, can work on a Google Doc.

If you're fresh out of ideas, here are some suggestions!
-A drawing
-A writing piece
-A video
-A song cover
-A animation
-A AU
-Something you know that person really wants

If you have no ideas we can ask your person what kind of things they want!

Anything will work, as long as it comes from your heart, don't worry about it looking "bad", because gifts are judged based on the receiver's perspective, and everyone here is good-natured and kind!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
69.2K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
770K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...