BOUND TO MY MATE

By jessicapayne37

My love? Damn, who would have thought such endearment would light up my whole world? I think, no, I know I wa... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
You Should Kill Me(New Book Just Posted)

CHAPTER 7

271 13 7
By jessicapayne37

A/N HELLO, MY FANTASTIC READERS!! YOU HAVE MADE IT TO CHAPTER 7, AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING ON THIS JOURNEY WITH HELENA. WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? IS ELIJAH INTIMIDATING YOU AS MUCH AS HE DOES HER? I AM INTERESTED TO FIND OUT ALL HIS SECRETS. WILL SHE BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE TRUTH? EVEN THE CALMEST MIND HAS A BREAKING POINT. PLEASE COMMENT, SHARE, AND VOTE ON THIS STORY IF YOU WISH TO READ MORE. AGAIN, BE SAFE, CONTINUE TO READ, AND GRAB A SHOT. 

Falling in love is.... the scariest and most confusing thing I have ever felt in my entire left, yet here I am doing it with the most abnormal guy my retarded ass has ever met. When those words left his mouth, I replayed them, like some jilted girlfriend repeating their favorite break-up song. The more I chanted that phrase, I started to feel tiny little sparks go off in my brain.

I felt hot and feverish; something was inside me, heating my core. What is wrong with me? My back stiffened as if I was electrocuted, my eyes fluttered closed, and a faint flame was visible behind my eyelids as soon as they did. I wasn't scared, more confused than anything, but I stayed in that moment for who knows how long, hoping for the unknown to show itself. Out of nowhere, I suddenly heard Elijah's voice...in my head.

Crazy shit, he was not saying anything specific it was more like incoherent whispers. Even though I couldn't understand what was said, the flame started to react to his whispering voice. It grew brighter, more prominent, and the more it grew, the more peaceful and relaxed my body felt. Pretty soon, the flame started to consume my entire being. Pulsing through my mind and veins, the heat finally hit my heart, and no faking my ass was blissfully happy. Content. Someone could have thrown a football at my face, and I would hug them.

A slow smile appeared upon my flushed face, my eyes slowly opened, and I turned my head, ogling the face of this sex God. So many things to say and ask, but nothing I thought of seemed adequate to express, so I did what any typical, confused, sentimental, horny teenager would do.

"I love lemon-filled donuts." I blurted out.

Lord, I done lost my fucking mind right now. Impressive job, Helena! You couldn't say what you wanted, so you blurt out the most ridiculous thing you could think of. Mortified at what I just did, I shamefully bow my head into the palm of my hands.

"I don't care for the lemon-filled ones, but I like them filled with jelly." He laughs.

I peeked through my fingers, making sure his face looked amused, which it did, and I relaxed slightly. He must think I'm a nutcase. I nervously run my hands across my jeans, picking invisible hair and distracting myself. 

"Sweetheart, you're the brightest woman I have ever met. Do not be self-conscious with me. Your embarrassment only makes me want to stuff my cock so far in your tight little pussy and watch every feeling you have filter across your face until you are no longer ill at ease with me." He squeezed my thighs.

Someone, please throw freezing water in my face. Now!

"It is imperative that I learn to keep you out of my head. I never hear anything you say! How can I hear you?" I dramatically throw my hands in the air, "I can sometimes feel your stupid emotions, but I want to hear you too."

"It's easier because I know how to work the mate bond. You don't. Over time, I promise you will learn to control it." He shrugged.

"You're still not going to tell me what the hell is going on, are you?"

We arrived at the mall; he pulled into the parking space turning off the car before unbuckling his seatbelt. He exited and walked over to my side, opening the door; his tremendous fingertips eagerly caressed my cheek. He turns me so that I am looking directly looking into his perfect green eyes. 

"I told you before that loving you is complicated, and one of these reasons is that telling you the truth could do me more harm than good. However, I have to tell you everything just very slowly. I need to make sure that your human mind won't break."

"Break? Are you like in some kind of steroid ingesting animal worshipping cult? Am I going to be your virgin sacrifice or something?" I frowned.

He pulled me out of the truck, laughing, "The only motherfucker witnessing you sacrificing your virginity is me." 

His hands connect with mine, "Sounds like a plan to me, wolfy."I giggle while we make our way through the entrance of the mall. The smell of cotton candy, Chinese food, and corn dogs all invaded my nostrils when we entered the food court. My stomach starts to protest as the scent of food surrounds me. I barely ate my cereal once he busted that 'I want you to live with me' line. After that, my appetite pretty much vanished.

"Can you please buy me a corndog"? I asked, standing before the vendor; he instantly pulled out money to pay the guy. "Thanks, I don't have my wallet. I can pay you back when we get home. I think it's in my pocketbook." I was so caught up in eating my food it didn't dawn on me that I referred to his house as 'home.'

He pulled his arm around me until my breast touched his chest, "The sound of home leaving your lips is maddening. You have no fucking idea what I feel for you, do you?" His mouth suddenly crashes on mine, "Paying me back is out of the question. No one else will be taking care of you. Do you understand, my priceless little toy?"

"Wow, how can someone make such a derogatory statement sound so alluring?" I look up lovingly into his gaze.

"Helena, you're mine! Your body was designed for me to be the only person to please it properly. If I can make your pussy slippery with words, can you imagine what my cock will do?"

Alright, I need to detach myself from this male siren before I start moaning in front of all these people. I was so caught up in our lustful bubble I momentarily forgot where we were. "Maybe, we should do some shopping." I half stutter as I shake my head.

"I will lead the way, my perfect little Luna." I raise an eyebrow at that name, but questioning him is pointless, so I follow him. We walk through the doors of Neiman Marcus, heading straight to the counter. "My wife and I are here to get her a new wardrobe. I need a clerk, and everything will be charged to the Adolfo account."

The clerk at once tenses up at his name, and she suddenly calls for two other women from the back. They surround me pushing me down a hallway to a private room decorated in white and gold with cream-colored vintage furniture. My astonished face starts surveying the room, taking in all its wondrous glory, before smiling at him.

A girl sure could get used to getting spoiled.

"Ms. Adolfo, we will return with our best woman's attire."

"Thank you," I waited for them to leave before turning to Elijah, "Dude, why in the hell wasn't I invited to our wedding?" I glared.

"I drugged you and performed the ceremony while you were unconscious." My mouth opens, "Relax, I am only fucking with you. I think of you as my wife; is that so wrong?"

His innocent question makes me feel all kinds of fucked up. "I suppose it's not wrong, just your overly aggressive.... dominant even. You are not consulting me in any decision you're making about us. What you say goes is the feel I'm getting."

"It is in my nature to lead, sweetheart. However, you can have control for five minutes when you finally let me deflower you; after that, all control you have is gone."

"Jeez, you're a dick." I scowled.

On cue, the store clerks return with four racks of clothing. I have never tried on so many dresses, shirts, pants, skirts, and shit I never even heard of before. I felt like I had run a marathon by the time we were done. His staring at me like a predatory animal was not helping the situation at all. I kept having this weird feeling that he literally wanted to eat me.

When all the items were paid for, he simply told the clerk to deliver them to his house this afternoon, walking off, not even giving the girl a chance to say anything. Jesus, what a supercilious jackass. I grab his arm, pulling him to a stop, "Elijah, I know you're used to being treated a certain way, but you need to come down off your high horse just a little bit. You can't go around treating people like their your indentured slaves. Even if you are superior in some aspect, respect should be given to the lowliest dog."

A peculiar looked graced his face, "What makes you think I didn't respect her? Am I supposed to feel bad because her position in life is below my own? I am who I am, superiority and all, Helena. It is in my nature to radiate authority and be obeyed, and Goddess help any creature that defies me." He glared.

"So, just because some make-believe Goddess decided to grace you with some uncanny ability to make others submit to you, you think it's okay to be an asshole? I am not saying deny who you are. What I am saying is to show a little gratitude. Say 'please' and 'thank you sometimes. Did you know manners will carry you further in life than some delusional sense of dominance?"

He pulled me into a vacant store leading me to a corner, "Delusional? Honey, if I told you to strip naked right here and fuck me, do you think you could disobey me?" He cocked one eyebrow.

"Bite me," I spit

Did he think I would strip down in a public place full of people and have sex with him because he told me to? That was the most absurd thing I heard next to McDonald's telling me their ice cream machine is down every time I want a damn McFlurry. My face showed how I thought his statement was inconceivable, and I would be damn if he didn't see it as a direct challenge.

The hairs on the back of my neck started to alert me that something was not right; his posture went rigid, his eyes seemed to glazed over, and the emotion I felt coming off from him was.....daunting. He took a deep breath, "Helena, come here." He ordered.

Without warning, my legs started walking towards him, my mind vaguely aware that this was a command. I wanted to go to him, needed to go to him, and my legs brought me right in front of his menacing figure. "Look at me," my gaze flew to him, "Kiss me." Arms don't you go around his neck, lips you better not kiss this motherfucker, tongue stop swirling in this asshole's mouth. My unwilling mind vaguely recalled that I didn't want to do these things, at least not at that moment, but my body had other ideas and did everything I told it not to do.

In my involuntary lapse of judgment, I let out a soft moan into his lips as the wetness between my legs trickled into my panties. He breaks the kiss and moves his mouth seductively down to my collarbone, placing gentle kisses in circles. He licks, then bites a small piece of flesh, and my crazy ass turns into straight putty. His sharp teeth nibbling into my flesh made me feel like I had an orgasm from every orifice.

Oh my god, please bite me.

I can feel the smile on his lips as he reads my thoughts. "Hmm, the silly, sexy human wants me to bite her. Not right now." My body became weightless, and his arms were the only thing holding me up. "Shh, baby girl. I will mark you soon enough; we still have time." Okay, so at least he is saying sometime in the future, he will bite me. Hold the hell up; what is going on with me? Why would I want him to bite my neck?

"Stop, my love. Time to go back home." His words snap me out of my delirious daze, and I straighten up once his grip loosens. Confused and incoherent, I tilt my head to his smug face, wondering if he had ever done that to me. Am I a victim of coercive persuasion? 

"Elijah, what did you do?"

"How many times have I told you, in time, I will answer all the questions brewing inside of that mind of yours?"

"I know what you said, but you cannot honestly expect me to not have questions after that. Did you ever do that to me before today?" Come to think of it, I felt that feeling the night after the woods when we were all in the guest room. "I think I felt that before." I shudder at the thought of him having so much power over me.

"You felt my aura when you upset me the morning after waking up. I have never intentionally done it to you other than today. It's meant to be used... I will tell you some other time, not today, princess." He grabbed my hand, leading me out of the store and back into the food court. "I need you not to move; I need to do something. Can you listen and stay right here? Where I know you're safe." He pleaded.

Nice try motherfucker.

"Sure, I can stay right here," I made a show of cementing my feet on the floor, "If you promise me when we get home, you will answer a few questions," His face grew impatient, "I will only ask three questions, and you will answer them. After that, I will wait until you're ready to share the rest. Do we have a deal?" I extended my hand for a shake.

He smiled politely, "Yes, we have a deal. Do not fucking move from this spot, Helena." He turned to walk away. 

"Hey," he instantly half-turned, "I would have done what you asked without the deal or the attitude. Gaining your trust means everything to me." I murmured as his expression swiftly changed from one of annoyance to adoration.

"You had my trust since January twelfth."

He walks away, leaving me in a baffled state. My first day at East Glenn High was almost six months ago on that date. I had been in school for three months before seeing Elijah and his friends. We never officially met until the night after his party, so what was he talking about. Did I meet him in the office or bump into him in the hallway and not remember? No, that can't be right. I would have recognized him. I stood there for an immeasurable amount of time analyzing every moment I had in this Amityville Horror town. Meeting Elijah before that night is not in any of my memories.

A cold shiver racked my body out of nowhere, and I pulled my sweater down, covering my hands while shaking. Oddly, I felt like someone was watching me, not in a good way. There was malice to the stare, I could feel whoever's eyes glaring at me, and I was terrified. A tap on my shoulder made me jump, and the scream that threatened to escape was suppressed by a warm hand.

"What is wrong, Helena. What have you so afraid of?" His eyes searched the crowd looking for any possible threats. 

What do I say? I felt a stranger staring at me. Nothing makes sense anymore. I need to stop being so damn paranoid. "It's nothing; I just felt weird for a second. Can we go home now?" I hugged myself tightly.

He looked down at me with concern, "Of course. You know that I will protect you, right? I could easily murder anyone before they got within ten feet of you. You will always be safe with me."

I could not doubt the sincerity in his voice, but I already knew I would be safe with him from the first time I stared into those green eyes. "Thanks, and let's get you out of here before you turn into a homicidal maniac." I laughed as he pulled me to the exit. The drive home was peacefully quiet; besides the occasionally uttered lyrics to a song on the radio, we didn't talk. It was the best car ride of my life.

We pulled up to the house, and he got out promptly, coming to my side, opening the door, and holding out his hand. My hand resembled a toddler's oversized grip, and I giggled at the thought. When we get inside, I drag him to the guest bedroom he destroyed so we can clean up the mess. Opening the doors, I laugh at his grim expression; I stop dead as I take in the scene. The fucking room has already been cleaned.

"Elijah, I told you we would clean this up, not the servants." I scowl.

His hands go up in mock surrender, "I promise you I did not make them clean it up. Sweetheart, I am not kidding when I say I am royalty. No one here would have allowed me to clean it up, even if I was the cause of the destruction. I assure you, they would have done this with or without my permission."

"Just because you're royalty does not mean you have to lack common decency. We should have been held accountable for the situation. Now, I will have to find out who specifically cleaned this room and personally thank one or multiple servants." I grumbled.

Pulling me in his arm, "You will make a fine Luna. You seem to have a clear definition of right and wrong. You are bright little light." He kissed the top of my head.

"Thanks. So, what are we doing for the rest of the day?"

"The day is yours. I took off hoping we could get to know one another."

"Why you're just the perfect gentleman," I said with a Southern accent.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't get used to it if I were you." He teased.

"So, can I ask my questions now?"

He mumbled something under his breath, too low to decipher, so I ignored it. We started walking towards his bedroom, and he opened the door for me. I stepped in and headed for the bed, taking a seat on the far-left corner of the headboard. He seemed to pace a lot when nervous about something I observed.

"Only three questions, Helena. You promised you would not ask anymore after that."

Fantastic!

I wanted to ask so many things that choosing just three took a lot of thought. I decided to ask about the mate bond first.

"When we touch, why do I feel even more like a horny teenager." I blushed.

"That's easy. The mate bond wants us to reproduce, and until I fuck you and coat your walls with my seed, your desire for me will only intensify. You're a bitch in heat. I already told you that your body was made only for me to please it."

I need to pull Google up and fact-check some of this bullshit. A bitch in heat? Like, a fucking dog? So, the only way to get rid of this nagging ache to fuck him in every inch of this house is to let him impregnate me. I have no idea who came up with the concept of a 'mate bond,' but they had to be drinking bleach.

"So, I don't have a choice? I have to be with you and fuck you because some 'magical bond' is telling me to do it. It seems like I have no free will." My lips poke out into a pout.

I hated how his face dropped, and I am not saying I didn't want to be with him, but what if what I felt wasn't real? What if what he was feeling wasn't real?

"Just because we are fated mates doesn't mean you must be with me. Some people reject their other half for whatever reason. I would never force you to share your life with me if you didn't want it. I thought you wanted to be with me, though. Has that changed?

"Of course not; the bond shit is freaky, but I like having it with you. I get the feeling it was just meant to be." My face turned red.

His fingers brush my cheek, "Do not be embarrassed. I enjoy the mate bond with you as well. I was concerned for a moment that you wanted to reject me. I was almost certain I would have had to kidnap and tie you in my basement until you came to your senses."

I wondered if he was joking or telling me the truth. His face gave nothing away. If I asked if I could leave, would he try to stop me?

"You only have one question left, my love. Choose wisely."

I wanted to ask him more about us, about him, this town, but we were just starting to trust one another. Getting to know someone takes time and patience; for him, he could have all the time I had left on this earth and every patient bone in my body.

"If you can go anywhere in this world, where would you go?"

His dazzling smile makes me return one, "I would go to Disneyworld."

What?

I looked at him with a look of disbelief, "Seriously?"

"My parents never cared for human things, but we live a lot of our lives in your world, so naturally, I wanted to go there like all the other kids I knew."

"What about you?"

"The Rainbow Mountains in China." I promptly answered.

"Why would you want to go there?"

"You should see a picture of it. It is stunning; I have never been out of the country. Just seems like the best thing to see if I ever get the chance to go." I shrugged.

"I will take you wherever you wish to go," he tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear, "Why didn't you ask me what I am?"

I looked down at the floor, his question throwing me off guard. Why didn't I ask? I take a few moments to formulate a response before answering him. I think back to an article I read in a Social Science magazine. "Do you know the definition of 'identity'?" he shakes his head, "Identity is the qualities, beliefs, personality, looks, and expressions that make a person. What you are directly tied into who you are it's part of your identity, and it is something that you should willingly share with me when you're ready. According to you, we have the rest of our lives to get to know each other. Knowing what you are can wait."

An uncomfortable silence filled the room; the only sound I could hear was my heart beating and his ragged breathing. Biting my lips, I dared to peek at him, and his face made my breath hitch. He was beautiful. I have never had anyone look at me the way he looked at me at that moment. I would do anything I said or did to deserve that kind of admiration a thousand times.

The longer we stared at one another, I could see the tension filling up in him and feel the lust surfacing. His body looked vibrating; his eyes seemed to go almost coal-black. I saw those eyes before. Where did I see those eyes? I gasped when I realized his eyes looked the same in my dream, but that happened when he was angry. Why is it doing this now? Why would I have dreamed about it?

Mark her. Fuck her tight little cunt.

Holy shit, I just heard his thoughts. I mean, his actual fucking thoughts. Fuck her tight little cunt? Why does he keep wanting to place a tattoo on me? Rough hands pushed me down on the bed before asking him anything and confirming that I heard his thoughts. He hovers over me, using his legs to force his way between my thighs. I moan when I feel his stiff shaft pressing against my heat. A shiver leaves my body, and I can feel his hands grabbing my breast, rubbing and pinching my nipples. He licks from my breast up to my neck. I was making my way to that space between my shoulder and collarbone. I can't stop moaning and grinding into his hips as I anticipate him putting his teeth right there.

"Please, Elijah."

He growls, and the feral sound makes my pussy jump, causing me to moan in his ear. He pulls back, bringing his hands to grip my face forcing me to look at him tightly. His face looked furious with desire. I felt a little intimated and self-conscious at the aggression in his stare. I am sure I will have a bruise tomorrow from how hard he held my chin in his grip.

"I am going to fuck you hard, Helena. Then I will claim you."

Dear universe, have I fucked up?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 13.1K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
667K 18.5K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
446K 13.6K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
369K 16.1K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...