Lumity Family Minifics

By UnholyCereal

yeah so my friend comcast told me to make this, so i did the thumbnail is https://babys-first-wanted-poster... More

Luz's Mami's visit

461 13 15
By UnholyCereal

Amity woke up to her blaring alarm clock and the sound of Luz snoring next to her.

"Uhhhgggg. I feel like shit." She sighed and rolled out of bed, putting a robe and slippers on. "Luz, wake up. We gotta go see your mom today." "Hmmm?" groaned Luz from under the covers. "I don't wanna get out of bed." Amity opens the blinds, and turns to the bed. "Babe, you were talking about how much you missed your mom yesterday!" Luz rolled over so she wasn't facing the window. "I do miss my Mami but I also miss my sleep." Amity sighed. "I really think-" The sound of a baby crying interrupted her. "Oh, they're awake," said Amity, walking out of the room to get the babies, Luz sitting up in bed. "I guess I should get out of bed now."

~~~

Amity handed Luz Azura while holding Cam in her other arm.

"Can you feed her?" asked Amity.

"Why yes of course," She replied, taking Cam and picking up a bottle from the counter, "This one?"

"Oh, no, that one's old, make another."

 "But I'm holding a baby!"

 "You can put her down while you make the bottle, Luz."

 "But she needs physical affection for proper development, Amity!" said Luz, making a pouty face. 

"Yes, but she also needs food. Here," she said, grabbing Cam, "Make two, they both need food." They fed Azura and Cam, and soon they were fast asleep.

~~~

Luz sighed, looking down at her two babies sleeping in their cribs, their chests rising and falling at an adorable rhythm. She couldn't have ever imagined they were having twins, and while the past few months had been chaotic, it was all worth it. She loved her daughters. Even after they've barfed on her a few times. She felt a tap on her shoulder, and turned to see Amity holding a bowl of cereal.

"Hey," Amity said in a whisper voice, "I made us some breakfast."

"Does it really count if it's just cereal and milk?"

"Hey, food is food, are you hungry or not?"

"I'm hungry, plus whatever you make me is good." Replied Luz. Amity tried to hide her smile. "I made it with love."

They ate their cereal and talked for a while before Amity took a shower while Luz attempted to get Azura and Cam dressed. After Amity got out of the shower and dressed her children properly, Luz got herself dressed and they got the diaper bags and baby carriers. Amity wore a dark grey knitted sweater and navy blue pants, half her hair pulled back into a ponytail, the rest of her dark brown hair flowing past her shoulders onto her back. She wore a small silver necklace and dangly quartz crystal earrings. Luz wore a lavender jacket and shorts with tights underneath, she wore dark studded earrings and she parted her hair from the side and held it back with bobby pins. They dressed the twins in cute onesies, Azura was a unicorn and Cam was a dragon.

~~~

 Amity strapped the baby carrier to the front of her.

"You're gonna suffocate Cam with your boobs." Luz remarked. 

"No I won't, she'll be fine.... right?"

 Luz laughed, "Of course you won't, I'm joking Amity. You're supposed to put her on your back, though." 

"Oh, okay." said Amity embarrassedly, "I wouldn't know anyways, you got these from the human realm."

~~~

 Soon after, they left and left to the human dimension. Amity had been there once or twice, but she is still bewildered by the strange technology and such. She had absolutely no idea how to use a car, but thankfully Luz did, so they could still go places. They strapped Cam and Azura into their car seats and Luz started driving to her Mami's house. 

Amity looked at the radio at the front of the car puzzlingly. 

"What does this do?" Amity asked, fiddling with the knobs on the radio.

"It plays music! Watch this." 

Luz turned up the volume and turned it to a random radio station, that happened to be playing music from the mid 2000's.  Azura did not enjoy Beyoncé, because as soon as the radio was turned up to the song Umbrella, she started crying. 

"Maybe we should turn this off." 

"Yeah, she doesn't really seem to be liking this. What do you have against Beyoncé, Azzy?"

~~~

A while later, they arrived at their destination. They unbuckled Azura and Cam and got the girls out of the car. The porch was decorated with plants and flowers, they seemed to flow over the wooden planks and fall down the sides, gracefully spreading to the grass. Amity always admired her mother in-law's plants, and wished she could bring some back home with her. Sadly, the flowers never seemed to survive, she guessed it was because of the climate, but she couldn't be sure. 

Luz pushed the doorbell, saying "Ding dong!" along with it. Cam giggled, and Amity hid her smile. Amity loved all of her little "childish" habits and her little jokes. She constantly admired her wife and all the little things about her. 

Camilla answered the door in a light tan shirt and a dark purple cardigan. "Hello- Ah! Mija, I missed you so much, you too Amity!" She hugged them both, and turned to Cam and Azura. "Where are my nietos? You two have gotten so big! Can you say grandma?" Luz sat down on the couch next to Amity, and put her arm around her wife. "Mami, they're only 6 months, they probably can't talk yet!" "I can start teaching them, Mija." 

~~~

About an hour later Amity was sitting on the couch next to her wife on the couch drinking coffee and talking to Camilla, on the recliner across from them. Her legs are laying across luz and the twins are asleep in the other room. Suddenly, Eda walks into the room wearing one of Camilla's shirts and drinking a cup of coffee. 

"Oh Cam, I didn't know Amity and Luz were coming over. You should've told me." said Eda after sitting down in the recliner next to Camilla.

"Oh hi Eda, what are you doing here?" asked Luz, not noticing her mom's extremely embarrassed face or Amity trying not to laugh.

"Cam, you didn't tell her yet?" asked Eda, looking over at Mrs. Noceda, and suddenly, it dawned on Luz. For a few extremely long seconds, she said nothing. 

"Eda?" said Luz, suddenly. 

Eda looked at her girlfriend with her head in her hands, trying to hide her face red with embarrassment. "...Yeah kid?"

Luz looked her in the eyes.

"Eda, did you fuck my Mami?"

The room stays silent for a few seconds. Nobody says anything. "I'm impressed but disappointed." room stays silent, before Cam chimes in, "At least you know now?"

"But, are you dating?"

"We are." says Eda, suddenly.

"How long have you two been dating?" asks Luz.

"Er.... depends what exactly you mean by that." says Eda precautiously, attempting to steer away from the question, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"They were hooking up before." replies Amity, desprately trying not to laugh.

"How long have you two been having sex?"

"Didn't you wait till marriage, like a kind of celibacy?" Asks Eda.

"Yes?" replies Luz, confused.

"Longer than you and Amity have, kid." 

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
708K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
266K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...