Pure Temptation

By queenkeemaa

Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾 More

Get To Know Me
The Day Of The Show
And You Are?
Up All Night
Whatchamacallit?
Stuntin In Vegas🥳
Landed🙃
1 Month Later
Stop Playing
The Photoshoot
Trip To Dubai
Tea Spilling ☕
Problems Approaching
How It's Post To Be
Brand New Start
Jealous Tendencies

Surprise Visits

466 28 2
By queenkeemaa

Brielle Anyea 

"Girl pleasee. I think you should think about it" Tiffany told me as we stepped up in the line to finally order our food. We've been standing on this line for what feels like 20 minutes but it was only 5. I hate standing in one spot for a long period of time. I rolled my eyes because she's been bugging me about inviting Travis to dinner one of these days.

"I told you that I would let you know if I change my mind about it. How could I forget about it when ya ass bringing it up every damn 5 minutes?" I asked as we received our tickets to let us know when our orders are done. I noticed a group of girl's in the corner kept glancing over at me and Tiff. I never took well to whispering and all that bullshit so I acted as if I didn't see anything. Tiffany on the other hand is very broad and out there.

"They got something they wanna say or something?" Tiffany asked as she looked back and forth between the girls and us. I chuckled and shook my head.

"101 and 102!" The lady shouted from over the counter with our food in her hands. I smiled as I took the bags from her. I noticedone of the girl's walked over to where me and Tiff were standing. She had a huge smile on her face with a picture in her hands.

"Hi Miss Brielle. I'm not from here, I'm from the UK and I went to your fashion show. I love your confidence and the way you model clothing" The young girl said to me as she handed me a mini poster of myself. I literally could feel myself holding back tears. I've NEVER in my life been acknowledged in the street, I don't want to talk too soon because it's no big deal to certain people but I feel great. I looked over at Tiffany and her hand was over her mouth, she's so dramatic.

"Thank you so much beautiful. It's people like you who keep my confidence level so up there" I said as I politely grabbed the poster to sign it and decorated real cute for her. I signed it and I did a snap video with her to she could add me on there. We said our goodbye's then walked outiside of the store. My phone started ringing, I seen it was my mother.

"Hello momma love" I spoke.

"Hi my love, there's someone here at the house who wants to see you" My mother said. I instanstly got excited as we walked to the parking lot.

"Alright well I'm on my way back home now so I should be there in about 10-15 minutes"

"Okay honey be safe. I'll see  you when you get here"

"Okay mommy I love you" I hung up then put my phone in my pocket book. Tiffany doesn't live far from my house at all so we've been giving each other rides these past few weeks. We got into the car and her phone began to buzz.

"Who's that?" I asked with my nosy self. She looked over at me and sighed loudly.

"My annoying ass, dead beat ass baby father. Calling my phone like he pay my bill" she said as she muted her phone and put it in her pocket. I chuckled because they low key are cute when he isn't being a asshole. Which is only like 30 percent of the time. We began to drive to our homes as I played some music.

Christopher
"You really gotta go to New York right now? Out of all times.. you choose to go now? After you've been fucking up my mental these past days?" Azalia asked as I continued packing my suitcase. I chuckled and tilted my head to the side.

"How have I been fucking up your mental?" I asked and she sucked her teeth.

"By rearranging my insides. That's how, don't act stupid Chris" She said and I busted out laughing.

"Girl you y'all all that shit then when I put it down on that ass, it's this" I said as she playfully hit me in the shoulder. I can't lie, these past few days have been really good for us. I know I look like a hypocrite because I said I wouldn't deal with her again but we all know that's a lie. Especially since shawty almost ended her life over me. Oh y'all ain't know bout that? Keep reading, I'm going to fill y'all in on that situation.

"You got a show or something right?" Azalia asked as she sat down and started to crush up the w33d that she had. Royalty was at Azalia's mother's house, we never smoke while she's in the house. If she is home, I go on the porch or in my backyard. I finished packing my suitcase so I flipped down on the couch next to her. Making her rise up on one side.

"Just make my little ass fly why don't you" She said as we both started laughing.

"Ya ass like a boomerang, you gonna bounce off the wall then come right back to that spot" I said making her giggle.

Brielle Anyea (4pm)

"Y'all gotta give me a moment, y'all dropping all these bombshells on me" I said as I panned the room with my family in it.

"You? How the hell you think I feel. I've never been a parent before sis" My brother James said. I looked over at my brother's girlfriend, Tilou. Pronounced Ti-Loo. She's half Haitian and Indian. She was standing by the window looking out of it rubbing her stomach. I walked up behind her to make my presence known.

"Hey" I spoke and she turned around. She gave me a small smile and continued to look out the window.

"Why you look so sad? This is wonderful news, I'm so excited to become a aunt" I said and that seemed to make her happy a bit.

"I'm not sad.. it's just scary. I haven't told my father yet.. I also haven't told James that so haven't told my father yet" She spoke.

"Well if it makes you feel any better? We haven't told our father yet either" I pointed out and her eyes got wide.

"I'm only 2 months along but I still feel guilty for not even telling him about it at all.. or maybe I'm just thinking about it too much" She said as she palmed her head. I placed my hand on her shoulder and rubbed it.

"You are thinking too much about it. You don't want to stress yourself and definitely not the baby. Just calm down and live in the moment for right now. There's a new edition to the family and we want to welcome him or her the right way" I told her as she smiled. I grabbed her hand and led her back into the living room with the rest of us.

"Everything okay?" James asked looking a bit concerned. I chuckled at his facial expression and took a seat next to my mom on the couch.

"Why you over there looking scared for? Everything is fine, just some emotions flowing because of the pregnancy" I assured him and he nodded with a smile. It made me happy to see them happy, I'm glad me and her are seeing eye to eye now.

2 hours later (6pm)
I fell asleep on the couch while we all were watching Riverdale. I never really found that show interesting so I ended up falling asleep. It wasn't intentional, a girl just needs her rest sometimes that's all. I woke up and rubbed my eyes a bit adjusting to the room lights, only the lamp was on but that shit itself was bright as hell for someone who just woke up. I got up to walk to the kitchen then I heard three little knocks on the door. You would've thought you were hearing things the way how light the person tapped on the door. I don't remember my mother telling me be on the look out for no packages or anything. I walked to the door and opened it revealing no other than Christopher.

"Surprise B" He said with a big smile and a Pandora bag in his hand. I looked at him and instantly started smiling. I pulled him inside the house then closed the door behind him.

"Put the bag down" I told him. He raised an eye brow at first then slowly put it down onto the table. I Gave him the biggest hug ever. I never hugged Chris with two arms, I know it sounds weird but hugs say things. I don't care what anybody says, it shows how much you care about someone. He seemed taken back at first but he hugged me back the same way. He smelled so good, like vanilla bean and some other shit. We let go and he smiled at me

"You looking good, I see NY is treating you well" He said as he sat on one of the island chairs in the kitchen. I walked over to him and leaned over to continue talking.

"It's been treating me well for 22 years so" I said with a smile and he did the same.

"I could clearly see that" He said with a smirk. I blushed a bit then decided to change the subject.

"Soo, what's in the bag?" I asked. He looked down at the bag in his hand and stroked his beard.

"So since I owe you from missing your show and everything, I felt really bad about it. Anyways, close your eyes" He said. I giggled then closed them. I heard the bag rustling, I tried to peek but we made direct eye contact.

"Close ya damn eyes B" He said as he started poking me in the neck. After a laughing fest, I felt something cold hit my neck. Not like that, it was a necklace.

"Aigh, you can open them now" He told me. I opened them and looked down at my neck. It was a beautiful necklace that could shorten into a bracelet as well. It had my name on it in script. I looked up at him and gave him a big ass hug again. He smiled into my necks and it tickled.

"Hey honey I was wondering if you could come with me to this meeting- Oh, Hey Chris. How you been?" My mother asked in her fluffy slippers and robe and bonnet. She caught us off guard so we got off of each other rather quickly. Which we shouldn't have done, it looks sus as hell now.

"How you doing Ms.Anyea? You look very cozy if I may say" Chris said as we all started to laugh.

"I'm about as cozy as they can get, ask Brie. I love me some fluffy slippers, these shits are your protection when the floor is cold" She started to explain.

"What were you saying tho mom? Something about a meeting?" I asked as I bit into my apple.

"Oh yeah. I'm meeting with this magazine company for the cover of their new magazine for the month. The category is Face of the Week. What do you say?" She asked with a gigantic smile. Oddly creepy but she wouldn't be herself if she wasn't.

"Oh wow, really? That's great! Of course I'll go with you mom. When's the meeting?" I asked trying to hide my enthusiam

"Thursday at 11am. Get a good night sleep the night before because your ass don't like to wake up even if the sky was falling" She said before making her exit upstairs to her room. That made Chris laugh and me roll my eyes

"Don't amp her please. She will keep going" I said as I grabbed my phone. I didn't hear a response so I looked up and seen Chris looking down at his phone.

"Texting your boo?" I asked getting his attention.

"You right here, what you mean?" He asked catching me off guard. We both started laughing

"Nah but I'm booking my hotel room. Since I'm going to be here for a while" He said

"Awww Chris. You came all the way to NY for little ole me?" I said in a annoying girl voice to see how'd he'd react. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Well, you are partially right. I'm also here for some meetings and shit" He explained, I nodded and made my way to the living room.

HEY GUYSS. I'M BACK W/ THE UPDATED CHAPTERS. I HOPE YA'LL STILL FW IT. I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS CHAPTER SO MY BAD IF IT'S A BORING TRANSITION BUT SIT TIGHT. IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 276 11
Read and find out!
24.5K 1.1K 32
read to find out
105K 4.5K 30
712K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️