before his eyes ☽ ☆

De miasha2000

meet hades, a cocky, sarcastic douche who is covered in tattoos. he loves his conquests, parties and liquor a... Mai multe

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.

Epilogue.

85 0 0
De miasha2000

The love thing has always been my biggest fear to ever experience in my lifetime, it's an essential journey that either changes you for the best or for the worst. It was in my mind that I would never commit to another human being that would amplify every emotion I could feel. We live in a world where people dream of falling in love at first sight and people staying together until death, however sometimes it could end up in a tragedy. Family feuds and family forbids, take Romeo and Juliet as an example; they thought they were going together forever, how tragic. A romance isn't the same as it is in the movies, you never get a happy ending. In an ideal world, you fall in love at first sight, fight through the arguments and live happily ever after. I don't care if I've ruined your dream of finding the perfect guy because there is nobody perfect, unless... you were looking at me. I never would have thought that I fought my demons and won. I never would have thought that my lists of conquests would stop...nah, I'm joking. I got you good, didn't I? I never would have thought that Vansessa would have become one of my recent conquests as soon as she walked through that door. She looked effortlessly beautiful. The way her jet black hair flowed down her back, and the way that red dress held her slim figure perfectly. I knew what my sister would say to me. She'd say that I should stop breaking girls hearts, not to be a pussy and that I should commit to one girl and keep her. Vanessa's facial expressions did sadden as she heard from my friend that I don't date, and possibly would never date. It isn't supposed to go like this, I shouldn't be sad because she's sad. I shoudn't look at her and feel a whole ass fucking butterfly sanctuary in my fucking stomach. I shouldn't care that I wouldn't remember her name the next day. I shouldn't care that I wouldn't remember what she'd look like the next time I'd see her, if there ever was a next time, but let's be real there never is a next time.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1M 48.4K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
316K 5K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
340K 10.8K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.4M 138K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...