As Plastic As They Come

By ElisabethEhh

Is she plastic, or did she change again. Is Cady like the other three, it doesn't seem like it. But then agai... More

A Cautionary Tail
It Roars
Where do you belong
Meet The Plastics
Stupid With Love
Stupid With Love II
What's Wrong With Me
Apex Predator
Revenge Party
Stupid With Love (reprise)
sexy II
Fearless
Someone Gets Hurt
Someone Gets Hurt III
Apex Predatorr I
Apex Predator II
What's Wrong With me reprise
Revenge party II
What's Wrong With Me Reprise II
Someone gets hurt reprise
A/n
Stop
More Is Better

sexy

109 5 29
By ElisabethEhh

About a week had passed and it's safe to say that many thing had happened in that week. Cady had been hanging out with the Plastics more and more often.

The Plastics started to trust Cady, making them invite her more frequently. Cady sort of liked hanging out with the three girls, even tho it was a lot to bare.

Another thing that happened was a boy, a boy named Aaron Samuals. She met him in her Calculus class. He was seated right in front of Cady.

____________

Cady was currently in calculus, just like her normal schedule every week. Ms norbury was talking about limits and all that stuff. Something the strawberry blonde already knew about.

Just when Cady was about to write down some notes, a boy turned around and looked at her. This caused the girl to look up.

"Hi, I'm Aaron" the dark haired boy greeted with a sweet smile. "Me, Cady" honestly, Cady wasn't really bothered by the guy. She just wanted to follow her class and continue taking notes.

"you new here?"

Correction, Cady wasn't bothered at all.

"yeah, I, I just moved here so I could have human friends." right after finishing her sentence she got back to her note book and continued doing what she was about to do earlier. Aaron also turned back around and Ms Norbury started lecturing again.

Why did he try to start a conversation? Cady thought but the question dissappeared rather quickly, not really caring.

"what's the limit of this? I don't expect you all to know but let's give it a shot" Ms Norbury pointed at Cady, giving her permission to talk.

"X equals 3"

"th- that's right. Okay ehm, let's try another one. The value of K is the following..." and so she started explaining another equation. And once again, Cady knew the answer.

But then Aaron turned around again, catching Cadys attention for the second time that period. What's up with this guy, and why do I find him so annoying?

"Are you trying to make the rest of us feel dumb" he asked

"no it's just happening" Cady tried to make him get back to his own work, but only made him laugh. "alright, challenge accepted, I'll play your level" blah blah blah.

Cady really doesn't mean to be rude. But something about this guy just really annoys her. He seems to be wanting her attention quite a lot and the strawberry blonde doesn't like it.

_________________

This continued for the rest of the week and even untill today. Aaron has been trying to get closer and closer. Even Damian and Janis realized it. The three of them didn't know what to do about it.

The auburn haired girl even managed to attend a slutty Halloween party, just to satisfy the Plastics and Aaron. You might think a Halloween party, what could go wrong? Well, in this scenario, a whole lot went wrong.

_______________

October 13th 2020 (please ignore the date. It's random)

It was the night of the party. The clock read 4:30pm, meaning that Cady still had 3 hours until she would meet up with the plastics. She just got out of school and was headed over to Janis' house where she would get ready.

Janis had invited her over, knowing that the auburn haired girl would have to attend her first high school party. If she was being honest, she didn't want Cady to go for several reasons.

One of them being the party in general, loud music, many people, alcohol and drugs and all that jazz. But that wasn't the only reason. She also knew that there would be boys, horny boys. And Aaron Samuels. The guy who had been flirting with Cady non stop.

She knew Cady would never be interested in him. But she just didn't want Cady to feel uncomfortable. She KNEW Cady would be uncomfortable at the party. But the younger girl insisted.

She wanted to satisfy the Plastics. She simply had to. Because if she didn't go to the party she would be deleted on Monday 8am. You can't say no to the plastics..

After walking for a few minutes Cady had finally reached Janis' house. Not forgetting to mention. Both of the girls were really nervous.

Cady walked up onto Janis' porch and rang her doorbell. It didn't take too long for the dark haired girl to open the door. Shortly after she was attacked in a hug from the smaller girl.

"wowww hey to you too KitKat" she smiled and hugged the strawberry blonde back.

"hey Janjan. Look, I can finally hug people now without having some kind of sensory overload" a wide smile was spread across Cady her face as she looked at Janis with hopeful eyes. Janis looked so proud of Cady at that moment. "Ahw Caddie, that's amazing. I'm really proud of you"

"you, it was you who thought me that Jan" It was now Janis her turn to give Cady a hug, so she did. Cady was becoming mentally and socially stronger, and the taller girl could feel it .

"Thanks Janis"

"No need to thank me, you did this all on you're an amazing strong girl. I am really, really proud of you. Now, enough with the sappy shit. Time to turn you into an even more beautiful princess" Janis let Cady into the house and they walked up to Janis' room.

Cady had never been to Janis' house before. Of course Janis had come to Cady her house, but this was the first time Cady had come over. The brown eyed girl opened the door that led to her room as they walked in. The auburn haired girl was fascinated by the colorful space. All of her walls were covered in paint strikes, pictures and patterns everywhere.

Usually Cady would get a major sensory overload attack because of all the patterns and colors. But something about these paintings calmed her. It made her feel safe and comfortable, she herself didn't quite know what it was to make her feel this way, but she liked it.

"Janis, this... this is amazing. Your room is absolutely amazing"

"You- you think so?" Janis asked, looking at Cady with a blush that she tried so much to hide.

"Yes Jay, this is absolutely beautiful. Did you do all of this yourself?" the smaller girl walked over to one of her walls. It was a painting of the space. All sorts of blue, purple and black making one big explosion of stars and planets. "Yeah, I did. When my mom let me stay out of school for a year I got pretty bored, so I bough lots of paint and just started painting whenever I felt like it. Turns out I got bored pretty often"

Eventually both of the girls sat down on the bed. They had about 2 hours left until Cady would meet up with the plastics. You would think by looking at Janis' appearance she could only do dark eyeshadow looks, but surprisingly enough she was also pretty good at Halloween costumes. They had agreed on a scary zombie bride.

"what about a zombie bride, maybe that's a good costume for tonight. I still have some kind of white dress laying in Holly her closet. We can cut it and put some red paint on it. Then we will give you a white face and some scary other make up" Janis had this all planned out and it surprised Cady in the best way possible. "sounds good to me! Let's do this thing"

___________________short time skip brought to you by Erika's excitement about voting (but seriously, voting is important right now!)__________________

"Cads, I want you to be honest with me. Do you really think you're ready for this. Because I really want the best for you. And believe me, I support you in all of your choices, of course I do. But I really care a lot about you and I don't wa-" and at that moment Cady did the most unexpected thing she might have ever done in her whole life.

She softly grabbed Janis her face with both hands and planted her lips on hers. The kiss was short and unexpected but it felt great. Janis' lips were even softer than Cady could imagine. It wasn't like those fireworks people talk about. But it was a soothing warmth flowing through your body. Like on a cold december night, when you just got home and you drink that first cup of hot coco. The comfortable and happy feeling that gives you warmth and calmness. They both pulled away at the same time and looked in each others eyes.

Janis was at a loss of words. She didn't know what she was feeling. She liked the kiss, she really did. But she also knew that she felt a wave of anxiety shooting through her body. Cady kissed her, she kissed her. Not the other way around.

"I- I'm sorry. I should probably head home. Regina will pick me up soon. Thanks for the outfit and make up Jay. I'll see you later. Thank you" Both of the girls had never felt so confused. Cady didn't regret her action but neither did she feel good about it. She also felt bad for leaving Janis so sudden but she couldn't stay there in that room. She had to think.

Janis felt even more confused. She really wanted to like the kiss, she wanted to be able to let her feelings take over. But she couldn't, she couldn't let this happen to Cady. She didn't want to hurt Cady more than she already did by not giving any response after the kiss. Janis didn't know what she was going to do.

________________________________________________________

oop- what did I do. fuck me gently with a chainsaw. I honestly have no idea where this story is going. I also made Cady act like a bitch towards aaron, like wtf hows that possible?

anyway, I seriously doubt it but, hope you like it?

words: 1670
Published 10-9-20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 89 25
You already know it. It's gonna happen!
36.8K 607 8
This is Oneshots of the new movie of Mean Girls. This book includes: x Readers (Female) Ships Characters: Regina George Cady Heron Gretchen Wieners K...
2.7K 55 26
25 holiday themed cadnis oneshots, or, as i'm calling it, my cad-vent calendar :) come get y'all juice
8.7K 212 24
Art freak meets the homeschooled jungle freak. One catches feelings and the other is completely oblivious to the other having feelings.