Your Spring Day (Taekook)

由 littleLion4321

Taehyung ignored Jungkook's shirtless posture, the way his muscles were bending to the moves of his hands, th... 更多

2. Forgotten song
3. For Mr. Yoongi
4. Pink ice cream
5. Red roses of the past
6. Wine lover
7. Dance
8. Deal
9. Cheers for Taehyung's love
10. Are you into him?
11. Inches
12. Part-timer in the stable
13. Denial
14. Forbidden kiss
15. Angels
16. Facing fear
17. Surprise date
18. Wind
19. Fingerprints
20. Big news
21. Passion
22. Taehyung's kisses
23. Secret
24. Night call
25. Midnight guest
26. Still in love
27. This here
28. Mausoleum in the dawn
29. Stars and truths
30. Dangerous
31. Stupid boy
32. Fury
33. Worst waiter, worst client
34. 15 minutes
35. A way into darkness
36. The core of a black hole
37. Stable
38. Virginity
39. Letting go
40. So?
41. Lighthouse
42. Primordial chaos
43. Caught
44. Hearing
45. My Kookie
46. Ghost
47. Hollow
48. In heaven or in hell
49. Hourglass
50. Show me the way
51. Falling star
52. Spring day
53. Closing a chapter
54. Past and dreams
55. Taste of a lifetime
Author's note

1. Endless night

2.2K 42 23
由 littleLion4321

You are my spring day...

I will never hold him again, thought Jungkook bitterly watching the landscapes flashing by behind the train windows.
No matter where I go or what I'll do, I will never wrap him into my arms again.

"Can I see your ticket?" A man in an uniform stopped right above him, bringing him back from his daydream into that old almost empty wagon filled with the smell of dust.

"Here," Jungkook began to rumble through his backpack, the only storage for his belongings he was possessing, but that freaking dismiss card fell out hitting the man's boot.

Jungkook sighed picking it up covering it in his hand, handing the ticket to the man.

"Is that a social record?" Asked the man pointing at the card.

"Yes, been out in the morning," muttered Jungkook avoiding the man's gaze.

"I don't want any disturbance in that train," the man's tone changed to highly unpleasant.

"I've said, I've been dismissed today." Jungkook clenched his fists.

Don't judge a book by its cover, right, he thought sarcastically pulling the sleeve of his hoodie down to cover the palm tattoos.

"Can I have my ticket back?" He asked trying to sound anyhow polite, although he wished to knock that damn grandpa off then punch him in that annoying face.

"I'll keep an eye on you," muttered the man handing the ticket back, so Jungkook hid it in his pocket quickly returning to the window view.

It was just an hour more on that train heading far from the city into the lost greens of hills and small villages far from anything known. Will uncle's house become shelter or another dead end? Jungkook closed his eyes, but Jimin's smiling face retuned like out of a nightmare, so he focused back on the landscapes. His head not possible to find a restful state, though, repeating like a mantra - I will never seen him again. Never hold him again. Never close my arms around his tiny posture to protect him from the world, never again.

"Two chicken breast with pickled cucumber and horseradish salad. Ah, and the Chardonnay year 93."

"Noted," Taehyun glanced at the man scribbling the order down in his notebook.

It has been almost the end of his shift, the restaurant packed to the last tables on the huge terrace, the sun slowly setting. Today was Friday, it meant he was finishing earlier as Jin was taking over after him.

"Anything else," Taehyun turned towards the young woman who has definitely came here for a date.

"So far we're good," muttered the guest spreading the napkin on his lap.

Since 'AGUST-D' restaurant has received a star last year the crowds have been insane. A lot of tourists coming to try out the local cuisine especially 'Find your taste' cake, by the secret recipe of the owner Mr. Yoongi. Taehyun sighed glancing towards his boss, who was sitting at a far end of the terrace assisted by his fiancée and some politicians. They seemed to have a great time laughing over some drinks. The skin on Taehyun's arms crumbled at the sight of Yoongi's thick black hair, his profile and smile. Wasn't he just unreal? Definitely some masterpiece, Taehyun could stare for hours.

"Are you going to bring our orders to the kitchen?" Asked the customer so Taehyung apologized quickening his steps towards the inside of the restaurant.

Wasn't it hopeless, it definitely was, to be the only gay person in the village, the only one different, in need of hiding his real preference. Wasn't it even more tragic to have a hopeless crush on your boss, who's not only almost a decade older than you, but also freaking straight and engaged.

"Ah!" Taehyung sighed pushing the kitchen door.

"A big crowd we have today right? What happened? Rude clients?" Asked Gwooguon the older assistant of the chef.

"No, I'm just... tired," Taehyung placed the paper with the orders on the board then turned towards the shortcut to the stuff room. "Has Jin arrived? I'm ending my shift."

"He's changing now," Dayang, one of the other waiters tapped his shoulder while hurrying by.

Taehyung forced a grin, although it might have looked anything like it.

"I'm ending my shift," he communicated hurrying around the bar.

The stuff room he entered a few minutes later was smelling like used socks, so he took the apron off folding it neatly. 55 days to go, he thought tying his trainers, hiding the elegant leather shoes in a plastic bag. Just that summer of hard everyday work in the restaurant to collect enough money to leave for college. Two more months of sublime torture of seeing the unreachable object of his dreams each day, he could survive that.

Jin, a cheerful man in his late twenties, who has probably been the most extroverted person Taehyung has ever met, fell inside to grab his apron from the hanger.

"Have a good shift," muttered Taehyung getting up from the narrow wooden bench.

"Thanks," Jin sent him a quick smile before disappearing inside.

Taehyung combed his fingers through his hair, that mess of black curls that was becoming extra long lately.

Just one summer and it's done, I will start a new life in the city - he thought. I will find someone reachable, someone who will answer my longing, he was telling himself while taking the rusty bike to ride down the village. The best option would be to go back home, eat a good supper his mother has definitely left for him then go to bed. Tomorrow was another long tiring day, yet his legs and heart were leading him another way, out off the village, between meadows and fields, along the beach towards a stable. Maybe 'Wind' was his rest, his sanity. Taehyung was pushing the pedals swiftly until reaching the long building.

"Hi, I wasn't expecting you here so late," Jovi, the oldest son of Mr. Namjoon glanced outside, he has been changing the straw in an empty trough.

"Needed to see her," Taehyung blushed leaving the bike outside, walking into the lit up stable.

Wind must have felt his presence as he heard her snicker happily.

"I've brought you something," Taehyung approached Wind spreading the sugar cubes he was always stealing from the restaurant for her out on his palm.

Her wet snout was ticklish on the inner part of his hand.

"I'm taking her for a ride!" Taehyung opened her gate patting Wind's side, saddling her quickly, double checking each strap.

Jovi was still working hard, Taehyung admired the boy's dedication. He was only twelve, yet decided to earn some summer pocket money while helping out in the stable.

If Jovi could do it, why wouldn't I be able to earn enough to get out of here, thought Taehyung leading Wind outside into the fresh night air. The sound of the waves was smooth, the breeze carried the smell of fish and salt. The path leading down, along the beach and the last house, belonging to Mr. Namjoon, was peaceful. Taehyung wasn't speeding Wind up, tonight it was all about enjoying the dim light of the new moon resting on the waves, the long deep color patterns of the beach, the high grass strings caressing his legs.

"Isn't it amazing?" Taehyung pulled the reins stopping Wind.

She could understand, he felt it, the deep connection only they could share. What will happen to her once he goes to the city? He was training Jovi to ride her, to slowly get her used to the boy's presence, hoping Wind will accept changing the owner. Still, he will miss her, will miss her like crazy.

"We only have 55 days together old buddy." Taehyung tapped her neck, happy she couldn't understand.

The thin shape of the moon seemed so distant, Taehyung was wondering if there were happier creatures somewhere out there. Maybe less troubled by existence.

"Hey!" A rough voice broke the silence scaring him so much he lost his balance falling off the horse straight into the grass cursing loudly.

"Hey! Are you ok! Wow! Wow! Easy there!"

Wind was suddenly standing on her back hoofs neighing madly when Taehyung collected himself from the ground calming her down.

"What are you doing you idiot!" Shouted Taehyung towards the stranger. "You've almost scared me and my horse to death."

The guy shrugged. That's it, great, Taehyung was so mad he could beat him up.

"Was just willing to ask about the way to Namjoon's house, but don't bother will find it myself."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes to distinguish something in the dark, but he could only see a tall posture with board shoulders.

"That way and straight ahead until you see the first light. It's the last house in here," Taehyung sighed pointing his hand north-west.

"Guess it's all about balance," muttered the stranger passing him definitely chuckling to himself.

"What!" Taehyung's blood boiled. "A simple thank you would make!" He yelled behind the man who didn't even bother to turn around or stop.

Great. Taehyung was so mad, his body bruised by the fall and in pain. He sighed standing there for a while watching the figure of the stranger becoming smaller and smaller in the darkness. What was some guy like that doing here in the middle of the night looking for Mr. Namjoon? Taehyung guessed it wasn't his business at all, so he just turned around leading Wind all the way back to the stable.

Thank you so much for checking out this book, this story has come to me some time ago and I decided to give it a try. How did you like the first chapter and both main characters? What about their accidental meeting in the middle of the night? What will Jungkook find in uncle Namjoon's house?

Much <3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

90.3K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
342K 16K 60
태꾹 뷔국 || °•'相信你的夢'•° "P-please no more...I can't hold this pain much longer...I beg you. Please love m-me...and not anyone else." Jungkook accidentl...
PAIN 由 Pepsi

同人小說

4.5K 137 40
Everything is fair in war and love... It is impossible for someone to be selfless when it comes to love... "It's supposed to be my marriage with Ha...
170K 7.1K 41
"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of laughter. but no matter your reaction, T...