The father [S.M]

By shawnmendesspain_

"We were born to be loved although love can be treacherous, its feeling is so inexplicable. Love whoever you... More

CHARACTERS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.

10.

31 1 0
By shawnmendesspain_

Aitana was rocking back and forth on top of my penis, this felt fantastic.

"Ah" he moaned making the tip of my penis tickle.

"God Aitana" I whispered.

I put my hands on her hips increasing speed.

"Oh God" she growled "faster".

Our bodies were bumping into each other and my testicles collided with her entrance.

"Do you feel Me?" I managed to pronounce.

"Yes" she swallowed and closed her eyes "Oh God"

She squeezed the sheets with her hands and her breathing became ragged. I smirked when I felt her fluids go down my penis.

"God" he whispered "that was ... extreme."

"Extreme and at the same time forbidden" I smiled "I like it"

Her hair looked beautiful, all tousled falling slightly touching my forehead.

"I think ..." he whispered "I should take off by now."

She wanted to step aside, but I squeezed her around the waist causing her to stay still.

"Let me go" she put her hands on my chest.

"I will never let you go" I passed my hand around her neck and drew her to me "I am under your charms, Aitana".

"I don't know if this is the right thing to do" he said looking at the door.

"For next time I'll put a tie in your mouth" I laughed.

"Why?"

"You're very noisy" I based her lips.

"You're the one who makes me scream that way."

And as much as she is the loudest girl, I knew that in my heart I could no longer get her out. He was beginning to feel things for her ... and that was bad.

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
76.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...