๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’”... || ๐’€๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

By Villaindekusdaughter

Y/n had been a god for 2 days, well to you it would be 2 days for her tho..... It was 20 million days.... So... More

(2) You can live with me... O////O

(1) WHAT THE HELL?

370 14 0
By Villaindekusdaughter

Hold up ppl i'mma go to sleep then edit this stort again okay? its 1:00am and i'm one tired and lazy ass bitch yall will ever meet

edit: K ppl i'm bacc!

Y/n's POV

HOLY SHIT I'M BORED.

I mean who wouldn't be? I've been a god for over 20 million days...

maybe i can go to another dimention?

Yeah thats it!

"Sleepy!" I called for my assistant but she is more like my friend.

"Yes lady Y/n?" She spoke quitly

"I"mma go to another world cuz i'm bored mmk?"

"All right lady Y/n, please be safe" Sleepy was like a little sister to me.

"And sleepy"
"Hm?"
"I told you to call me sis Y/n or sister"
"Okay lad- Sister"

And with that i went into a random world.

I landed on the floor with an oof.

I quickly got up and looked around to see that i was in a park......

Oof After looking around i left the park. "This place is nice, much better then the void i live in with sleepy" I mummble to myself.

As i was walking past a school i noticed a blob of green on the ledge.

Wait..... that kids not gonna commit sicide? right? right......

OH SHIT HE GONNA JUMP. NOT IN MY LOBBY.

I quickly sommond wings and flew at the speed of light towards him. I caught him before he fell and died.

Izuku's POV

Kacchan was right.... I will never become a hero.

I stood on the ledge of the roof, as i looked to see people looking at me then walking away, i even saw some heros do that.....

I sighed and started to tip.

Before i knew it i was falling that was until i felt somthing warm wrap around me.

Is this how death feels? I-i guess i should open my eyes and so i did only to see arms around my torso and me of the ground. I heard flaping beside me so looked around to see white wings?

"WHAT THE HELL?" I heard a beautiful voice call out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 132K 45
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 67.1K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
566K 30.7K 49
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
845K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...