Tutoring My Ex

By Zanzan112

"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised po... More

Tutoring My Ex
1 | Tom and Jerry
2 | Memory Lane
3 | Crybaby
4 | Personal Favors
5 | All Over Again
6 | Not So Secret Rendezvous
7 | Beneath
8 | Decisions
9 | Satiate
10 | Broken
11 | Saudade
12 | Desperate
13 | Obscure
14 | Jealousy
15 | Competition
16 | Pity Party
17 | Glass Slipper
18 | Living Nightmare
19 | Threat
20 | Evolution
21 | Touch
22 | Fight
23 | Peek-A-Boo
24 | Blackmail
25 | Rainbow
26 | Almost Is Never Enough
27 | Kiss Me
28 | The Bait
29 | Playing With Fire
30 | Hunt
31 | Action
Epilogue | Finale

32 | Self-control

17.8K 543 92
By Zanzan112

Chapter track: Take You Down by Chris Brown.

[ DELLA'S POV ]

The sound of cutlery woke me up from my slumber. With my eyebrows drawn together I glanced around the room, gripping the silk sheets underneath my body. The warmth of Luca lingered in the spot beside me that had sunken with a tell-tale of him having been there. I wondered where he had wandered off to. As insignificant the emotion was in the moment, I began to panic. I swung my legs off the bed, raising my arms up to stretch. I grimaced at my clothes being wrinkled from sleeping too long.

"Luca?" I called out between yawning a bit too loudly. Opening the door and glancing down at the hallway, I sighed and left the room, shutting the door behind me and made my way down the grand staircase. I peered around the corner and saw a figure standing in the dining room. "Oh..."

Luca turned around at the sound of my voice. He signaled for me to take a seat, that he'll only take a minute and that's when I realized he was on the phone.

I smiled at him before doing so.

He made more distance between us as he went behind me and continued chatting. Most likely final court stuff.

Damien Thornton hadn't died but he might as well have. There was a retrial regarding his criminal offences and he was found guilty of his crimes. He was sentenced to twenty five years in prison without a chance of parole. Although those years may seem like a lifetime to others they did not come across as enough for what he had put me through. I hated being the bad guy because that was what such thoughts made you but what he had done almost made me wish the bullet hadn't missed wherever it had.

There was breakfast already made before me on the long table and I waved at Luca to get his attention.

'Thank you' I mouthed.

He shook his head dismissively almost as if he was saying it was no big deal.

My eyes went to the fork before I started digging in not wanting the food to get cold.

Five minutes hadn't passed before I heard his enticing voice address me.

"Glad you're finally awake..." I jumped and turned around seeing Luca leaned against the wall with his hands tucked in his pocket. I quickly dabbed at my mouth and got up to stand before him.

"Uh, yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to sleep this long. What time is it anyways?" He informed me that it was barely past midday.

"He's going to go away for a long time. You won't have to worry about the likes of him anymore." He said after a beat passed and I knew to whom he was referring.

I simply nodded my head and looked back at the plate of food. The little I had consumed started to come up back at the memories of last week. "I can't believe he almost killed me..." I choked, messing with the hem of my shirt. The sudden sound of Luca shifting over to me made heart rate pick up.

He held me by the hands before prompting me to take a seat.

"He wouldn't have killed you - you know?" I glanced down to him squatting down beside me, his eyes scanning across my clothes. "Come on, let's get you washed up in my room."

"Y-Your room?" I choked out.

Luca nodded his head and grabbed my hands as he led me back up the staircase. My heart was thumping louder as I noticed Luca was leading me back down to the familiar room. As he flipped on the light I noticed the little details in his room: small antiques, a pile of clothes, a music production set up, shoes, a bathroom, and his night table which was decorated with a picture of him and me.

How had I not noticed that before?

My heart fluttered at the frame. He didn't release my hand as I walked up to get a closer view of it.

I grimaced at the goofy looks on our faces. Luca could come off as adorable to anyone who had the pleasure of seeing his face like this but I was a different case. If you were supposed to cut the picture in half my side looked like the perfect mugshot.

I wriggled my hand out of his hold and turned to glare at him.

He looked amused by my reaction as if that was his goal in putting the frame there in the first place.

"I hate you." The acidity of my words had no effect on him. It annoyed me so I poked him repeatedly in the chest but his hand held my wrist as he just smiled that awfully charming smile of his.

"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face wearing a smug and condescending look. 

"Shit."

I ripped my hand away as if the feeling of his chest had brought me pain instead of pleasure.

He laughed at my lack of self control.

"It's not funny!"

"Oh trust me it is."

I stared at him for a second thinking about what I did before bursting out into laughter.

"You see!" He noted.

I wiped at the invisible tear at my eyes before beginning to shoo him out the room.

"Wait- why?"

"I'm gonna take a shower you moron." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I thought we were past the stage of being cautious around each other." He pouted.

My finger flicked the jutted lip making his eyes darken. "Not with you being unable to control yourself these days. Do you remember what happened yesterday when you had to hide your bòner that you got around my friends?"

His face flushed red at the memory. "It's your fault for choosing to sit on my lap when there's a perfectly fine chair in the room!"

"I didn't even stay there for five minutes and you were-" I was fumbling over my words.

He wiped at his face, seemingly frustrated by my reasoning. "It only takes a minute babe. You should know this already."

"Oh my god." I groaned at his honesty that was borderline crude.

Ashley had teased the hell out of me via text message once we had left. I was still too embarrassed to face her knowing she'd bring up the happening again.

I shook my head at Luca before heading to the bathroom with his clothes I took from his closet in hand. I knew his parents wouldn't be home until night time and I could lounge around in his clothes before then. It wasn't that they disliked the idea of us together here at their place it was just that me walking around in their son's tees no matter how close we were screamed inappropriate. I couldn't put myself in such a situation.

I closed the bathroom door behind me watching as Luca plopped down on his bed in defeat.

I shook my head with a smile at his antics.

My clothes were stripped off of me before I placed my feet inside the shower. I turned the shower on but was caught by surprise at the scorching water that shot out onto my skin. Involuntarily I shouted out for Luca.

The door to the bathroom was flung open and a wide eyed Luca stood there, his brunette hair covering his eyes. He pushed it back to ask, "What? What's wrong?"

"Ah!" I let out a small cry and jumped, nearly causing me to slip and fall. The slick floor of the shower made it difficult for me to turn with any sort of dignity or grace, but I was too flustered to care about that. As I came to a stop finally facing him I threw out my arm to brace myself against the side of the shower. 

There he was, just standing there staring down at me with shock and concern and something else I couldn't quite decipher raging up a storm in his eyes. "Luca what the fu-" I started, but was quickly cut off as he reached forward to try to spin me around and examine me. "Hey, cut it out! And what the hell are you doing in here?" I demanded as I tried to pull away, almost falling for a second time, which only made Luca tighten his grip on my once free arm. 

"Della, what do you mean, what am I doing here? You were the one who called out for me, I thought you had broken a rib or something," he countered, but his tone had softened and taken on a note of confusion. Finally satisfied that I was completely fine, he released me and stopped his examination. I had calmed down a bit which he took as a good sign. Unfortunately, that, combined with the sight of my naked body glistening in the stream of the water only sparked a new inferno inside him and pushed his physical reaction further. He stared down at me and tried to keep his blue eyes locked onto my brown ones, afraid I might notice them wandering. I didn't seem to acknowledge that we were both standing there with me naked and him shirtless only a mere foot apart.

"I-I didn't mean to call you, it was an accident. I was just..." I began to stammer out explaining the situation, but when I broke eye contact to look down in embarrassment I finally realized it. I was naked; naked in front of Luca. But so was he! I had intended to look at the floor, but instead ended up staring right at his now exposed manhood. I was momentarily stunned, suddenly remembering my own exposed state. Removing my left arm from the wall of the shower, I covered my breasts, while simultaneously using my right hand to cover my crotch as best I could.

"Luca, seriously what the fuck?!" I shouted as I took a step back and shifted my attention from his erection back to his face, just in time to see a small moment of disappointment across his face before he resumed his usual mask of innocence.

"I really don't know why you're so surprised. You were the one who wanted me here so I came."

"It was a mistake-"

"And from what I know of showers is that no one takes one with their clothes on, so I decided to rid myself of them," He continued, his reasoning winning me over. "So do you want to continue showering with me or not? I can leave the second you open that pretty little mouth of yours to tell me you don't want to."

I opened my mouth but it slammed shut at the sight of a droplet rolling down his defined jawline. I swallowed harshly. 

Like clockwork he noticed my reaction and I pressed myself against the cold wall. I moaned at the contrast with my warm skin. "But you don't want me to do you?"

"You like the idea of us being here together, showering. Water rushing down both of our bodies as we are satisfied with just the sight of each other but then again we want more."

Luca was now slowly making his way towards me, and because my back was already up against the surface of the shower walls, l did not have anywhere to go. Instead I kept calm and collected as he got closer and closer.

"You're not getting shy on me now, are you?" he said lowly with a slight smile, placing his hands on each side of my body on the wall. His face leaned in close enough so he could peer into my eyes, trying to read me. "Do you not like me being here with you?"

"N-no..." I answered knowing he wanted a definite response this time.

"Then..." he removed his left hand from the wall to place it near the small of my back, the cold contact causing me to shiver once again, but still he pulled me towards him. "What could it be that's gotten you so..." he bit his lower lip in faux hesitation, "hot and bothered?"

Before I could even think of what to reply, Luca had already dipped his lips onto my neck. His lips traveled down to my collarbone before coming right back up to place sweet pressure on that spot he knew would get me weak. I gasped, removing my arms that had shielded my private parts. I found something for my fingers to hold onto in order to bear the heights of pleasure, finding the muscles of his arm. My touch went past it to find the nape of his hair, having my nails lightly scratch his scalp causing him to groan.

Oh god, that was so hot.

His soft hair brushed my neck as he pulled away, tickling me in the process. He scanned my body groaning at the sight. It was as if he couldn't believe that this was reality and that he was so lucky. That gaze in his eyes made me feel beyond beautiful.

He got in between my legs and rubbed himself against me. His mouth found mine and I lost every ounce of control I had. So what if I had planned on waiting until we were a year into college before doing it again? We were already adults that were more responsible than we were back then. My trust for Luca had grown bigger than it was then as well. I hated waiting as much as I made him wait. I decided that I was going to stop thinking too much and give in to my desires because god knows how deprived I felt.

Every kiss, every touch, felt ignited by Luca. It was more intense and more prominent than ever before.

He massaged my left breast while his other hand was behind my neck as he kissed me. Then he abandoned my lips to give attention to my nipples, sucking and biting them. He used both hands to push my boobs together as he peppered kisses on each one.

I couldn't hold back the noises I was making at how good it felt, I was becoming more impatient as the minutes grew longer. With them still both in his hold he found my mouth to devour again but as the kiss deepened he let them go and drew me impossibly closer.

I melted against him, body falling softly against the firmness of his chest, head tipped back beside his. 

"Are you doing this on purpose?" Luca murmured, and even though I could only just barely hear his voice above the beating water, I wondered if it was the flush on my cheeks or the pounding of my pulse that gave it away.

"Do what on purpose?" I breathed, tilting my face towards his to hide the look in my eyes and the strain in my voice. His fingers went downwards and squeezed the bare, burning skin of my waist.

Luca's fingers gingerly skimmed my core and I shuddered, seeking out something to hold onto. Without hesitation, his luscious hair became the victim of releasing my arousal by tugging onto it. It only heightened at how he seemed to like my action.

"You've been so naughty, princess," he whispered not so gently in my ear, beginning to stroke me ever so slightly. "Do you know how badly you've been teasing me lately?"

The shift of his hips between my own summoned a moan to catch in my throat, his obvious erection pushing against the source of my wetness.

"The last time, when you left me alone after sitting on me like that..." He hummed again, the sound so deep and rumbling right through my body, teasing me just as effectively as his fingers did. "I had to spend a very long time in the shower."

I couldn't help but conjure up the image he was implying; Luca, water streaming down his toned body and leaving his skin red, leaning against the wall with his eyes squeezed shut. Touching himself. Stroking himself. Me being the main character of his thoughts.

The moan in my throat made way freely and Luca smirked at my body's betrayal. It was almost as if he knew I had made up my mind about giving all of myself to him today. He was a teasing bastard though so he wasn't going to let up easily. I felt the dampness between my legs and so did he when his fingers made a more in depth stroke. I was too far lost in lust already to be embarrassed about it and I realized I need not a reason to be. We were together and we both loved each other. This was consensual and we wanted to experience this other step of intimacy once again. There was nothing morally wrong with what we were doing and the shyness at the situation had disintegrated and was replaced by something more carnal.

He kissed my neck again, this time moving down to my shoulders harshly. His hands now were teasing me. I bet he could tell just how ready I was for him. 

I didn't expect him to go lower. His hands went under my thighs to hook my legs loosely over his waist. He looked up to see me watching him with needy eyes. It was at that moment my confidence pushed me to move my hand along his length to tease him as much as he would allow me to. His eyes grew darker by the second and he grabbed a hold of my arms a little too tight. This brought a cheeky little smile to my face as he spun me around till my cheek and hands were pressed against the cold tile of the shower wall. 

"I wanted our first time, since we got back together, to be slow and more passionate but..."

"I don't think I can do that." His words were accentuated with a teasing slap to one of my globes as he massaged it lovingly afterwards.

I gasped in shock at the feeling but couldn't deny how good it made me feel.

"I'll teach you not to be a fucking tease." He growled into my ear as he transferred his hands to my hips as he lifted my form against the wall and prepared to enter me. 

A raging blue clashed with a lust-diluted brown. This was it- the moment he could draw back and get a grip onto his admittedly lost self control. But he looked down and saw that the moisture between my legs had nothing to do with the running water but had everything to do with him. He was the cause of my unyielding desire.

"Please tell me you're still on the pill."

I nodded. 

Without a second thought, he entered me, causing a sharp intake of breath.

There was pain- god was there pain but how good we felt finally joined together overshadowed all of it. Luca was considerate and waited patiently for me to adjust to his size before he gripped my hips again and brought me flushed against him. His movements were timed as he moved inside of me. Again. And again.

I lived for this first connection the two of us shared because every time was like the first with him. He started off slowly, kissing me gently before he brought my legs up further, the heels of my feet pressing into his back. He knew exactly what he was doing as he purposely positioned me in a way that he felt confident he could get as deep as possible. 

And deeper he got, that was for sure. With every thrust, a wave of pleasure would shoot through me and I eventually bit my lip to keep from making too much noise. It wasn't enough and my teeth sunk into my hand that I placed over my mouth. 

The pace was too much for me to handle. Quite frankly it was killing me and I felt a knot tying in my stomach at the intimacy of it all. If he kept going at it like this I was not going to last long.

My hands found his back and pressed hard against it trying to not make marks on his skin, but the sound of his staggered breathing as he pushed further into me made it near to impossible. Just as I started to feel my orgasm approach me he instructed to hold on and try to prolong this moment as long as possible.

"Luca..." I said breathlessly as he squeezed onto my behind hard and started pumping into me again. His shaky breath made me shutter, my high coming on even faster this time. 

"Not yet baby." He said and somehow he had managed to get me more worked up.

He pulled out and his arms pulled my hips out so that my back arched at an angle. One hand held onto my hair while the other held its firm grip on my hips. When he had re-entered me I swore my eyes rolled back in my head. 

"Oh shit," I moaned as he went at it like a starved man finally feasting upon the last meal on earth.

Sex with Luca had always been great but this- oh god...this was fucking amazing!

"I love you so much," Luca growled into my ear as he pulled my upper body towards his own. "Don't ever leave me again."

"I won't." I squeaked between a hard thrust. 

No matter how hard I bit my lip I couldn't fight the whimpering noise coming from my chest as I basically bolted to my release. Luca pumped into me harder and harder as I screamed in pleasure, chuckling as he pulled my elbows together behind my back all while ramming into me at an alarming pace. My laughter was quickly turned into loud moans of pleasure until his pace quickened so much my knees buckled. I was standing on my toes trying to fight the orgasm that was already threatening to explode out of me. The closer I got to letting go my moans turned into screams. Luca appeared to love this, the louder I would scream the wider he would grin.

I was so close. So close that my legs had started to tremble and my hands reached for his, something I remembered having done every time I climaxed.

He felt me tighten around him and he tightened his grip around my waist, holding me to him. My moans turned dangerously loud as I tried holding on from letting my orgasm get the better of me, but the friction between the two of us plus the twitching of his member sent me over the edge.

"Come for me princess." He prompted raspily. 

Those words leaving his mouth in such an aroused state sent me over the edge.

I grabbed onto his wrist as I came, my legs shaking and my eyes squeezed shut. He wasn't far behind me as his hips bucked up one last time so he could finish thoroughly.

He pumped a few more times as he pulled me down to kiss him, this time a lot softer than before, but just as meaningful. He smiled down at me before turning me around to face him. His member leaving me left me feeling strangely empty but I didn't dwell on it much as I brushed the hair off of his sweaty forehead. He closed his eyes before tracing his fingers up and down my bare back. Taking my hand he led me back under the running water and we helped each other clean up.

"So..." I started softly gaining his attention. "Did I manage to make it up to you?" I asked shyly.

He looked at me as he tried to recall what I was referring to then he smiled. Kissing my cheek he said, "You have no idea."

Between washing each other he would pull me onto him so my head rested in the crook of his neck and I traced small circles on his chest. Just as the bathroom began to steam I'd reach up to kiss him, and it didn't take long for him to have me pinned against the wall again.

"So much for self control." He mumbled against my lips making me laugh out loud.

***

A/N: these little horndogs...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 14 13
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
4.9M 109K 45
š…š«šØš¦ š„š§šžš¦š¢šžš¬ š­šØ š’šžšœš«šžš­ š‹šØšÆšžš«š¬ Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
42.6K 909 28
When Noelle Sanchez meets Luca Costello at her first high school party she doesn't expect to ever talk to him again but when she ends up becoming bes...
214K 6.7K 48
She didn't want this and neither did he. Two stubborn teenagers forced to hang out with one another. A story between a sarcastic girl and a boy who...