๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–•...

By cutesight

" ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ? " - - - - Y/N is the opposite of Akaashi. She wears her he... More

Rebellious side?
Assist!
Envious smile
You're sorry?
Is this a good idea?
Akaashi's "girlfriend"
Keep it a secret
Words out
What's real and what's fake?
Smoke and mirrors
Rebellious phase
Rooftop lunch
Clouded and curious
Secretly rich
Tell him the truth
A hole in the contract
I dare you to kiss
It's all an act
Welcome home, masters
Akaashi's falling hard
Going backwards
I'm scared.
Might as well
Held by fear
Someone else
A moment of distraction
Arranged marriage
Like me better
Fathers proposal
Distracted
Revealed
Fessing up
Cinderella and her squire
Missing him
No more secrets
I'm bad too
Guy talk
An imaginer
Are we really doing this?
Tears for his mother
Pierre
Defiance
What now?
A new change
Time is ticking
I love you Keiji
Last night with Akinori
Farewell, Y/N
Do you accept this challenge?

Fake date

11.7K 488 609
By cutesight

"Miss." Pierre quickly hurries over to you in the garden. You notice his state of panic. "Is everything okay Pierre?" You stand up, letting go of Akaashi's hand. Pierre lowers his eyes and furrows his brows together.

"Young master Konoha is on his way here to pick you up. Your parents received a call from his father just now." Pierre turns his gaze towards Akaashi as he continues to speak to you. "The young master is here to take you out on a date."

"D-Date? But." You turn to look at Akaashi, lacing your fingers back to his hand. Akaashi gently gives your hand a squeeze. Pierre eyes the two with a bittersweet expression. A smile slowly etches onto his face.

"So you told her Akaashi?"

You eye the two with a raised brow, seeing Akaashi nod his head.

"I should tell father and mother I'm not going." You press your lips together, feeling nervous at the thought. You can't possibly go on a date with Konoha when you're not exactly single anymore.

Besides, even if you were single-- Konoha is a perverted idiot.

"Wait." Akaashi pulls you back, he looks at you with a troubled expression. "Your parents don't know I'm here Y/N. Let's not make them more angry with the news that we're together."

You stare at Akaashi dumbfounded. "You want me to continue lying to them Keiji?" He looks away, scrunching his nose. Even Akaashi wasn't sure how the two should handle this situation.

"It's Konoha. He's probably unwilling to do this too. I'm sure he's going to tell his father you two are not a match after this first date." Akaashi murmurs his thoughts aloud.

"Y/N! Are you still out here?" The three of you hear the voice of your mother. Your body begins to tense up. Akaashi lets go of your hand and stands up, pushing you towards the sound of your mother. "You're an expert at faking things by this point Y/N. You've fooled our friends with our fake relationship. Just fake this one more time for your parents. We'll tell them our relationship when the timing is right."

You frown when you look at Akaashi but you can't linger for long when you hear your mother's voice get closer. "Pierre, please take Keiji home for me." Pierre nods his head and ushers you to hurry to your mother. You glance at Akaashi one last time before hurrying off.

Akaashi exhales when Y/N is out of ear shot. He slumps back onto the bench and lowers his head, running his fingers through his hair. Pierre quietly rests a hand on Akaashi's shoulder. "Should we follow the two on their date, Akaashi?" Akaashi raises an eyebrow, slowly lifting his head up to look at Pierre who wears a smile. "You're worried about the Miss, right?"

"Well...yes. But isn't this invading her privacy Pierre? I don't know how I will feel when I see those two together. Will I be angry? Sad? Jealous?" Akaashi furrows his brows together when he thinks of the possible emotions he'll be going through.

"I can text the Miss that we'll keep an eye out on her if that eases your mind." Pierre pulls out his phone. Akaashi debates on the idea.

He trusts Y/N enough but does he trust Konoha?

The two have been friends because of Bokuto but Konoha didn't even text him about this date yet.

Wouldn't a good friend tell their friend who's shown interest in the same girl, that they're going on a date together?

All of these thoughts swirl in Akaashi's mind and for once-- he's not calm or composed at all. He teeter-totter's between his options. "No, don't text her Pierre. She won't act naturally if she knows we're watching. Konoha will see through her awkwardness." His blue eyes look up into Pierre's hazel brown ones. He raises a finger to his lips. "This will be our secret from Y/N." Pierre smirks at the idea, nodding his head. "Shall we wait in my car then? Young master Konoha will arrive shortly."

Akaashi nods his head, standing up and sliding his hands into his pockets. An unsettling feeling looms in his chest.

🏐・゚゚・。.

You stare at your reflection after your mother adjusts the white ribbon on your short sleeved baby blue blouse. She called you into the house to help you get ready for your first date with Konoha. She matches your blouse with a white sailor skirt and heels. You stare at the heels uncomfortably. Konoha better not drag you somewhere that pertains to long walks.

Mother adorns you with a diamond necklace, a silver bracelet, and a few simple rings. She then hands you diamond earrings to put in. "Isn't this a bit much...? I'm just seeing Konoha." You murmur, clasping the earrings on.

"He's not just Konoha, Y/N. He's the son of--" Mother cuts herself off when she hears you exhale in defiance. "Right. He's the son of a man you and father want connections with. I can't promise you that we'll grow emotions after this one date." You lower your hands to your sides, eyeing her. "I have someone I like already mother."

Mother knits her brows together, a scowl on her face. "Well, forget about him. Konoha is the man for you."

You feel the anger well up inside your chest but the sound of the doorbell echoes throughout the mansion. Your mother hurries you out of her bedroom and quickly walks down the stairs. You're not in a rush so you take your time to walk down to the front entrance.

"Where'd Pierre go?" Mother mumbles, opening the door herself. She beams when she sees Konoha. "You must be Konoha Akinori! I'm Y/L/N Y/N's mother." Konoha nervously bows to her, a blush creeps on his face when he sees how beautiful Y/L/N's mother is. "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Y/L/N." Mother places her hand against Konoha's cheek. "You're quite handsome Akinori." She smirks, noticing the way Konoha's dressed. "A boy who loves to accessorize, I see?"

Konoha is too nervous to look at Y/L/N's mother directly. He awkwardly chuckles, nodding his head. "Is Y/L/N around?"

"Oh, don't be so polite and call her Y/N." Mother lightly nudges Konoha on the shoulder. She turns around and narrows her eyes on Y/N. Noticing how slowly she's walking to the front door. "She should be here any moment. The girl was panicking about what to wear."

Furrowing your brows together, you overhear mother lying about you. You quicken your step to stand beside her. "Hi Konoha." You nonchalantly speak to him without any politeness. Mother eyes you from the corner of her eye, unpleased with how you greeted him. Konoha raises a hand up to wave at you. You notice the blush he wears and narrow your eyes on him.

Was he drooling over your mother? Disgusting.

"Call him Akinori, Y/N." Mother sternly speaks to you. "Why--" You're cut short when you feel a cold chill run down your spine from her silent stare. Gulping, you part your lips nervously.

"Should we get going...A-Akinori?" You force a smile on your face, stepping past your mother and over to his side. Now that you're in front of him, you notice how differently Konoha is dressed from the casual t-shirt and jeans he would wear during your weekends out with your friends. He's dressed up more than usual.

Is this his usual outfit when he's not hanging out with you?

Your eyes narrow onto his slightly exposed skin, the heat in your cheeks rising.

"KONOHA." You shout, covering your eyes. "W-WHAT?!" Konoha matches your loud outburst, stiffening. "You're so indecent. Button up your shirt!" You cry out, pointing at his shirt. "Who are you trying to show your pasty skin to?"

"Y/N!" Mother scolds you for your choice of words. "Akinori, don't listen to her."

You press your lips together, uncovering your eyes to extend your hand towards Konoha's shirt. He tenses when he feels Y/L/N's fingers gently graze his chest. You button one of the buttons before lowering your hand. Not looking at Konoha directly, you walk down the steps. "Let's go Kono--Akinori." You correct yourself. Still not comfortable with calling Konoha on a first name basis.

Konoha releases his held breath and bows to Y/L/N's mother before hurrying after her. He extends his hand out to help you walk down the several flight of steps. "Give me your hand before your dumbass trips." Konoha says softly. "No, fuck you. Why did you even agree to this." You grumble, not wanting to wear a scowl on your face when you feel your mother's eyes on your back. Konoha grabs onto your hand when he notices you miss a step.

You flick your eyes onto Konoha's narrowed eyes. He feels your slight pull but continues to hold tightly onto your hand until the very last step. "I'm just doing this once for my dad. I'll tell him we're better suited as friends after this." Tilting your head, you raise an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Of course. Why would I fall in love with an emotional mess like you." Konoha releases his hold on your hand. His choice of words annoy you and he notices the twitching of your eyebrows. He bites his tongue, unsure if he spoke too harshly. "Alright, I'm going back. Drive around a few laps and go home Konoha. Tell your dad we're better off as friends." You grumble, turning back to walk towards the door.

"Wait! Sorry. I shouldn't have been too harsh." Konoha feels guilty. "Let's just casually hang out. You've been stressed lately, right? A drive with no destination usually helps me." You look up to see your father at the front, eyeing you. Seeing your two parents eye you is enough for you to change your mind and go with Konoha. "Fine, only for a little bit." Konoha relaxes when he hears your agreement, he opens the door to the corvette for you.

"Is this your car?" You eye the corvette before stepping inside the passenger seat. Konoha smiles from ear to ear. "Yeah. I'm pretty cool, aren't I?"

"No." You curtly say, smirking when you see Konoha glare at you. He hurries over to driver side and sits beside you. You notice how clean the car is, eyeing your surroundings. "How many girls have you picked up in this car Konoha?"

"Akinori." Konoha corrects you, a smirk on his face. "Akinori my ass. I'm only calling you that around my parents." You grumble out.

"Don't be like that Y/N." Konoha teases you, pulling the car out of your driveway. "And to answer your question." Konoha eyes you with a smile. "You're the first girl in this car." You feel the slight waver in your heart from his smile and words. "Ew. Can you not...smile and flirt like that with me."

"Why? Is my flirting working on you already? I thought you said we're better off as friends." Konoha chuckles, watching the steel gates slowly open before him. "We are. Does Akaashi know you're with me?" You ask Konoha. He bites his lip and shakes his head. "I don't know how to tell him about this entire situation." He speaks softly, a troubled expression on his face. "I can't just text him that I'm going on a date with the girl he likes."

Your chest tightens when you hear Konoha speak. You want to correct him that you two are together.

But again, did Akaashi want you to tell him now? Or for the two of you to tell the group together?

He's only told you to fake this date. You pull your phone out of your purse to text Akaashi but Konoha stops you. "You're on a date with me Y/N. It's rude to text another guy." Konoha speaks, gripping onto your hand.

"I thought you said this was just a casual hang out Konoha?" You eye him, confused. "You faked as Akaashi's girlfriend. So fake this date with me Y/N." The car slows down to a stop at a red light. Konoha turns to look at you, a gentle smile on his face. "It's not every day I get to take a cute rich girl out on a date."

You eye Konoha, prying his hand away from yours with your free hand. "I'm not rich, idiot. My parents are."

"Sorry, let me correct myself then. It's not every day I get to take a cute girl out on a date." Konoha returns his eyes towards the traffic. You grow uncomfortable having to go through this date. You missed Akaashi considerably and wished that it was him you're spending your day with. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.3K 45
"Why don't I EVER keep my big mouth shut?!" "Why doesn't she ever keep her mouth shut?" "Why do you never keep your big mouth shut?" *Art isn't mine*...
135K 2.8K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 ยป You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
427K 15.2K 85
โœฐ-,โœŽ*เณƒเผ„ โ–Ž ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—•๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐——. Y/n sends her number neighbour a text message because she was bored one night and hopes to get a new friend. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...