The father [S.M]

By shawnmendesspain_

"We were born to be loved although love can be treacherous, its feeling is so inexplicable. Love whoever you... More

CHARACTERS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.

8.

35 1 0
By shawnmendesspain_

I swallowed loudly. Someone could see us.

"Are you sure?" I asked fearfully.

"Get on your knees"

I nodded and sighed. I knelt down to be at the height of her manhood, caressed her legs.

"You know this is wrong" I whispered.

"Don't think, just do it" he muttered.

I sighed and took her pants down along with her boxers. My eyes widened, it was huge.

"Put it in your pretty little mouth."

I kissed the tip first, making Shawn's skin crawl. I licked my lips making the tip of my tongue brush against his sensitive skin.

"Oh God" he sighed.

My part felt wet, hearing her moans was ... hot.

"God, that feels extremely good" he sighed heavily "you're really good at this, darling."

I sucked with a little more force making the moans increase. If I continued like this I was going to come.

"God" took my head "I'm about to come".

He looked at me and smiled.

"And I think you are too" he said.

A few seconds later I heard a growl from Shawn causing me to orgasm.

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.