Flaws To Your Perfect (PUBLIS...

Autorstwa chrisade_dee

Under PaperInk Publishing House's "Girl's Love Collaboration" (COMPLETED) Life could never go too perfect. Te... Więcej

Song Peek
Flaw #1
Flaw #2
Flaw #3
Flaw #4
Flaw #5
Flaw #6
Flaw #7
Flaw #8
Flaw #9
Flaw #10
Flaw #11
Flaw #12
Flaw #13
Flaw #14
Flaw #15
Chrisade Dee Tells
NOW OPEN FOR ORDERS
Meet-and-Greet Book Signing Event

Disclaimer

99 2 2
Autorstwa chrisade_dee

This is a work of fiction.

All the names, places, businesses, incidents, and events mentioned in the story are all products of my imagination. Any similarities or resemblance to an actual person, incidents, and events or of other literary works are purely coincidental.

Please do respect the effort made and the time that I have allotted for these works. Do not copy. Do not distribute without permission.

Don't plagiarize.

Plagiarism is a crime.

All Rights Reserved © 2022 by Chrisade Dee

****

This story contains mature scenes, aspects, and topics that may be inappropriate or disturbing to some readers and that may not be appropriate for the young ones.

Read at your own risk.

****

Flaws To Your Perfect is a part of the Girl's Love Collaboration.

A collaboration under PaperInk Publishing House.

This is an LGBT novel.

****

This is still an unedited edition of the novel. Typographical and grammatical errors may exist within the story.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

596K 15.3K 46
Cassette 381 Series #1 For Serenity Hiraya Añasco, being an honor student has always been a piece of cake. She would never understand the word "failu...
1.1M 22.9K 33
Apple, a school journalist who is tasked to get an interview with with the tennis player who recently won a competition- August. She thought that it...
101K 6.7K 4
Maia Celine Zorales vowed to never cross paths with Finley Angelo Suarez again... which was hard considering that they are attending the same school...
341K 23.3K 94
["PLAY THE KING" IS ACT TWO OF THE "PLAY" SERIES. PLEASE READ "PLAY THE QUEEN" FIRST.] It's been four months since Priam Torres, the once unpopular p...