Soulmate AUs (Twice) ✔️

By ModernDayRapunzel

Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open] More

The Red String of Fate (NY)
Singing In the Shower (JY)
Jokbal (MM)
My Mate (SA)
A Game of Hot and Cold (JI)
Colors (MN)
Countdown (DY)
Requests?
The Supreme Scream (CY)
Ride or Die (TY)
Author Note
Having Faith Pt. 1 (TY)
Having Faith Pt. 2 (TY)
Lay Your Head On Me (MN)
Injuries (JY)
Injuries (JY)
Spirit Guide (CY&TY)
Lay Your Head On Me (MN)
Thank You!
Signal (NY)
Defects (JI)
Defects (JI)
Dreams Pt. 1 (SA)
Frozen in Time (DY)
The Blessing and Curse (MM)
Something More (CY)
Laser Tag (NY)
Noticed (MN)
Surprise (JY)
Mine (JI) 🍋
Mine Pt. 2 (JI)
Suspended (TY)
Misunderstandings (DY)
Competitive (NY)
Beautiful (MM)
Cheater (MI) 🍋
Guardian Angel (SA)
Cheater Pt. 2 (MI) 🍋
The Decision (CY)
SaiDa Special
Telepathic (TY)
Prompt Selections
I Did It!
Telepathic Pt. 2 (TY) 🍋
Decisions (DY)
My Demon (MI)
Abducted (Twice)
Haunted (JY)
Tomorrow (NY)
Love Is(n't) Terrible (JI)
Shake it Out (SA)
Possessive (TY) 🍋
Dominant (MI) 🍋
Reasons Why I Love You (CY)
The Invitation (SA) 🍋
Dense (NY)
Refound Love (DY)
Loves of my Life (NY) 🍋
Butterflies (MI)
Footsteps (JY)
Pretend (MM)
Promises (DY)
Arguments and Food (CY)
Vertigo (NY) 🍋
My Mate Pt. 2 (SA)
My Wish (JI)
Milk (SA) 🍋
Midnight Dance (JY)
Cutting and Mending Ties (JI)
The Bid (MM)
Adrenaline Rush (TY)
Scenarios (TY) 🍋
Intertwined

Whole Again (?)

2.7K 152 19
By ModernDayRapunzel

The moon's reflection shown in the pond was quite a sight to see. The park was rather quiet at night but that's what I like about it. There were no paparazzi around at this hour which just means more privacy for me.

I let out a puff and watched as smoke filtered into the air. The cigarette between my fingers was already short from my previous use.

I used my free hand to run my fingers through my hair, a sigh escaping my lips.

The conversation that happened an hour beforehand ran through my mind once again.

"You want to break up?" I looked at Sana, devastated.

"Yes," She nodded her head, "I fell in love with someone else while I was waiting for you to come back from your tour."

The flowers that I was holding out to her dropped on the front porch stoop, "...You don't love me anymore?"

"I'm sorry, Y/n. You just took too long. I really needed someone here for me and you weren't here," She muttered lowly, a hint of sympathy in her eyes, "You were out giving concerts, having the time of your life."

Tears gathered in my eyes, "This is my dream though. To perform in front of others. I asked before I left on my tour if you would wait for me. You said you would."

"I think we both knew I said that because if I didn't, you wouldn't have gone on your tour. You said that performing was your dream. I didn't want to be selfish and get in your way," Sana gently muttered.

"Why didn't you breakup with me beforehand then?" My heart wrenched as I stared at her, a tear slipping down my cheek.

Sana gave me a sad smile, "Because I still loved you. I was hoping that maybe, we would withstand the long distance thing."

'Loved.'

The past tense of that word completely broke me.

"So this is it then?" I chuckled bitterly and wiped away my tears.

Sana nodded her head and wiped away tears of her own, "I'm afraid so."

I gently picked up the flowers I dropped and handed them to her. She looked at me in confusion and shock. I gave her a tight-lipped smile, "I bought these flowers for you. Your favorite."

It was a bouquet of red and white roses with an orchid in the middle. She gently took them out of my hand and muttered a thank you.

"Goodbye Sana," I turned around and walked off of her porch.

I could feel Sana staring at me as I left. It took all of my power to not turn around and beg for another chance at a relationship. It would be unfair for her and me.

She already has another person she's in love with and I can't ask her for another chance when I'm going on tour yet again.

I kept walking until I was at the park that was in front of my house.

I glanced at the small stick of cigarette left between my fingers. I rarely smoke. It's only when I really need to get away from reality that I usually slide a cigar from my purse.

The cold air around me didn't bother me as much anymore. I threw the remains of the cigar in a public trashcan and started walking home.

When I was about halfway, my phone started ringing. I saw Mina's face on my screen and somewhat brightened up. Mina is my best friend.

I answered the call and softly muttered, "Minari."

"Y/n!" I can hear her the smile in her voice, "Are you back in Korea yet?"

"Actually, I just got back today," I replied as I crossed the street into my neighborhood.

Mina quickly stated, "Great! Mind if I come over?"

"You mean right now?" I paused in my steps.

Mina rambled, "I mean if you don't mind. It doesn't have to be today, I can come over tomorrow. It is nighttime right now so-"

"I would love it if you'd come over right now actually," I interrupted gently.

"Alrighty," Mina muttered, "I'll start walking over to your place."

"No," I frowned, "Use an Uber and make sure to bring your pepper spray with you."

Mina chuckled, "Still protective of me, huh?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I don't want you walking alone in the dark to my place. You live like twenty minutes away from me," I sighed.

I was basically walking alone in the dark at the moment but my house is three minutes away from the park. I'm at my front door right now. I understand a lot can happen in a matter of seconds but I know how to defend myself.

"Alright. Fine," Mina sighed, "I'll be there in five minutes."

"Don't forget your pepper spray!" I ended as she chuckled and hung up.

I used the key to the front door and opened it, closing and locking it behind me.

Home sweet home.

It's been awhile since I've last stood foot in here. Everything still looks the same. It was weird coming back to my cozy home instead of a fancy hotel room.

I laid down on the couch, staring at the ceiling. The last time I was here, Sana and I were still happily together.

Shaking my head to rid my thoughts of her, I heard the doorbell ring.

Well that was fast.

I walked to the front door and looked through the little peephole to see Mina shuffling her feet nervously.

I grinned and immediately opened the door, pulling her inside and into a tight hug, "Mina."

She giggled and hugged me back before her face showed a look of disgust. She pulled away and lightly sniffed me, "Have you been smoking?"

Shoot.

I completely forgot to change my clothes so she wouldn't know I smoked.

I stuttered across my words, "Oh! U-Uhm..."

She frowned, "What's wrong?"

She already knew I smoked when I was really upset. It's safe to say that she knows me better than I know myself.

"...Sana broke up with me," I whispered while looking down at my feet.

Mina's frown deepened and she pulled me onto the couch, "Why?"

"Because of my career," I hugged myself, "I'm always on tour and too busy to be there for her. I understand her point of view, I really do. It's just she was away from me the same way I was for her. There were times when I really needed her with me too. Yet, I still kept my promise and rejected anyone who flirts with me for her. I still love her."

Mina took my heavy jacket off of me and onto the coffee table in front of the couch, "I understand that you're utterly heartbroken right now but maybe it's for the best."

My head snapped up as soon as she said that.

She continued, "She was your first love. She will always hold a piece of your heart just like you hold a piece of hers. If she can't handle you chasing your dream and being away from her for some time, maybe it wasn't meant to be."

"I suppose you do have a point. I never really understood what it felt like to get your heart broken. It hurts more than I wish it did," I whispered.

Mina moved some stray hairs from my face, "That's the funny thing about hearts. It gets broken and beaten down by someone and yet, the heart craves for another romance even though the last one was enough to utterly destroy it."

Yeah. She's right. I will move on from Sana soon enough. There's going to be someone else in my life that I will come home to.

........

"Y/n!" Someone yelled my name as I walked the red carpet that entered the stadium for the music awards.

I smiled and posed for the camera. In front of me, I saw Red Velvet posing as well. I grinned as I caught sight of my older sister and carelessly ran over to her.

I back-hugged her and kissed her cheek. I heard her squeal and jump in surprise, causing me to burst out in laughter.

"Y/n!" Irene scolded as she turned around.

"I missed you, Unnie!" I pulled her into another hug.

She chuckled and hugged me back, "I missed you too."

Her band mates grinned at us while we reunited. Because of our schedules, we've never been able to hang out with one another. We call each other but it's not the same as being face to face. I heard many paparazzi taking photos of us but I didn't care.

We pulled away from our hug and went our separate ways due to the arranged seating in the stadium. I pouted as I went to my arranged seat.

I was sitting next to... Nick Jonas and Ariana Grande.

I blinked twice before sitting down on my seat. Many more famous singers and rappers came into the stadium, claiming their seats. I was on my phone, looking at my last text message from Mina.

"I'll be watching you tonight! I have a feeling you're going to win an award! ❤️"

I softly smiled at the message.

Mina and I started dating about two months after Sana broke up with me. She was there to put the pieces of my heart back together after the breakup. She made me whole again.

Also, she does everything she can to support me. Some of my 'fans' and anti-fans give her crap for dating me but she ignores them.

"Hi!" Someone to the right of me greeted me brightly.

I put my phone down and saw Ariana Grande's beaming smile.

I gave her a soft smile back, "Hello."

"You're Y/n L/n, right?" She questioned excitedly, "I love your song, 'Whole Again'! You wrote it right?"

I nodded my head, "Yes."

She tilted her head, "May I ask who it was written for?"

"My girlfriend," A blush spread across my face.

She lightly teased me, "Oooo. You're a romantic. Your girlfriend is a lucky one."

"No. I'm the lucky one," I grinned, "She's everything I could ask for and more."

Ariana smiled softly, "Definitely a romantic."

The award show soon started and everyone quieted down as introductions to various artists were announced. The song I wrote for Mina was on board for song of the year.

A silence took place as the host of the Grammy's dramatically paused, "And the winner for song of the year is...."

He looked at the card and smiled, "Y/n L/n's 'Whole Again'!"

I froze in my seat. I didn't actually expect to win. Ariana clapped loudly beside me and ushered me to my feet to get my award.

I walked down the rows of people and saw Irene and her group giving me thumbs up while Irene had slight tears in her eyes, obviously proud of me.

Walking up the steps, I bit my lip and gently took my award. The host motioned to the microphone on stage for some sort of speech.

I did not have anything prepared because I honestly didn't think I'd win.

I cleared my throat and spoke into the microphone, "I didn't prepare a speech because I didn't think I'd win."

Soft laughter came from the crowd watching.

"I thank all of my fans who have made this become possible. For those of you who don't know, this song was made for my girlfriend. My heart had gotten broken but she helped me piece it back together," I looked at the camera that was facing me and stared at it softly, "I love you, Mina."

The crowd was a mix of cheering and awwing.

"Thank you to all of my fans and family once again," I ended as I gave the camera a last smile.

......

"I told you, you'd win!" Mina jumped into my arms as I opened the front door.

I giggled and hugged her back wholeheartedly, "Yes, you did."

"...I love you too," She softly whispered before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

The kiss got more heated as our clothes went flying off.

An: I'll just leave the rest to your imagination ;)

-----------

Requested by Twicegaysis

I have written about five different stories for this prompt. I kept hating them and rewriting and ended up with this.

I hope it was to your liking!

I'm sorry for the long wait for an update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader
335K 8.4K 43
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
267K 5.5K 38
yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt😁👍 Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES]
20.8K 625 28
|COMPLETED ✓| . . A/n: *Sorry if grammatical error and much typo ^_^ Started: 09/02/21 Ended: 02/05/22