C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 59

625 13 8
By fandomfeverrrr

ELIZABETH RAN TO THE TOP OF A CLIFF TO LOOK OUT INTO THE RESTORED REALM, as she reached the edge a wide grin graced her face as she saw it all. Breathing it all in as she felt the weight on her shoulders disappear, the utter joy she felt as she saw the seperated families and friends finally reunite and all return to what it once was.

Glancing behind her she saw Jim walking towards her with a proud smile on his face. Smiling lovingly at him she held her hand out for him to take , as he did she pulled him close pressing her forehead up against his "it's over..." she said happily.

"We won..." he said, gracing his knuckles against her cheek.

As the two pulled away they saw the others make their way towards them. Toby asked Marcus jokingly "can I?"

He sighed and said "there's no better timing than now" the two cheered in unison.

The others laughed before finally joining in, the group of five, guardians of the realms cheered in victory of their success. Merlin, Agnar, Richard, Blinky, and Draya smiled at their joy. Aaarrrggh ran towards them all engulfing them into a bone crushing hug but they didn't care. They celebrated their victory in any way they could.

As he placed down Claire held Marc's hand as she said "what now?

Elizabeth left Jim's side and said as she looked out "this place, we can't have it at risk again..."

Merlin stepped forward "with Vala having given her power to you, you are the only gateway in and out of the old realm." he stood next to her saying "with balance being restored, I believe time might just be fixed in this plain

Thinking for a moment, She gave her final decision "I'm shutting this world away, no one will ever come through here unless I allow it" she gave a tight smile to them all "it's the only way to prevent anything like ths from ever happening again."

"Aw..." Toby said sadly "this place would have made for great teen centers."

They chuckled at his words and Jim said to her "if that's the only way, then I'm with you in this, but do you even know how to get us back"

She chuckled nervously "can't be all that hard right?"

As she readied her sword she tried to move her energy through it and open a gateway back into the realm of the living. As it slowly began to form she focused all her power through it, and after a few moments of effort she managed to do so.
Grinning she crossed her arms and looked up at Jim "you were saying?"

"Is this place going to be okay? I mean without Vala what's going to happen?" Claire wondered "will it still be safe?"

Agnar, Richard and Draya glanced at one another unsure but knew what they needed to do "we must stay here." he said to them.

Her face fell as she heard this "what?"

Marcus looked at his father in disbelief "you're kidding right?"

His father couldn't bear to look up at him and said "she is right, this realm might be restored to balance but someone must stay to maintain order."

Toby said sadly "so this is turning into a goodbye?" he looked at them all and noticed the solemn look on their faces, he looked at Draya and said "sorry for calling you old"

She chuckled lightly and said to him "I will miss you and your informal bickering"

He chuckled and lift his hand up into a fist to her but her hand went straight through his "me too"

Claire nudged Marcus and nodded to his father, she knew he needed closure after what had happened between the two  of them. He looked at her earning a comforting smile before he hesitantly walked up to his father "so I guess this is goodbye, huh?"

He sighed and said to him "Marcus, I know that there are no words that can earn your forgiveness, and you might never look at me the same way again." he paused for a moment as he noticed his son biting back the tears as his mouth twisted. He continued "but believe me when I say this, I never meant for you to get hurt, nor get wrapped up in all of this, I did this to keep you safe, and yet I never noticed that I was so wrong to ever think you were incapable of doing that yourself."

Marcus contemplated the next thing he should say before holding his hand out "I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive you for hurting my friends..." they all looked at him sadly as he spoke, Claire pursing her lips knowing how much this pained him. He continued his words saying them slowly as his voice cracked "but I can try"

His eyes teared up as he gave him a grateful smile and shook his hand firmly, he had hope to rebuild what he had lost with his son but knew it would take years to do it "thank you"

Marcus backed away and stood by Claire, she placed her hand comfortingly on his. It was Elizabeth's turn to say goodbye, as she walked up towards Agnar he knelt down and gave her a comforting smile "I cannot believe I have received the honor to see you grow" he said proudly as he placed his hand on her shoulder "you've done something I never imagined could come true, and I could not be more proud."

She placed her hands on his arm and smiled sadly through teary eyes "I'm gonna miss you Agnar" she spoke genuinely before wrapping her arms around him to give him a  hug "it was an honour to fight beside you" she whispered as the tears fell down her face.

They all smiled sadly before joining in the hug, Agnar groaned as he jokingly said "I am not one for hugs guardians..."

Marc said to him jokingly as he patted his back "eh, better deal with it buddy."

Before they had left Elizabeth had said her goodbyes to Zariya, they were thankful for her sacrifice, and reconciled after all this time of differences. Creating a gateway back home they passed through and watched happily as both the eternal night and the darkness world slowly faded away.

Blinky and Aaarrrgghh walked towards the edge of the bridge where they saw their lost home, he said sadly "it's finally over."

Aaarrrgghh said sadly "heartstone, gone."

"In deyas name..." he said as he closed his eyes solemnly.

Jim and Liz glanced to one another and walked towards them "then we'll need to find a new hearthstone... out there" Jim said as he looked out into the horizon.

Merlin said to them as he recalled "I've heard tell of a heartstone, In a place called new Jersey"

Blinky nodded his head as he planned "we'll make preparations and gather what we can from trollmarket"

The two protectors were unsure but knew that Arcadia could no longer be their home, Elizabeth said "we leave at nightfall."
__________________

As the sun came down on a war stricken arcadia. Barbra, John and Maya waited for their children to arrive. Merlin felt guilty as he saw how heartbroken they were, to say goodbye to their children. They heard the sound of clanking and turned around smiling in relief when they saw Liz and Jim walking out of the forest.

Liz went to talk to her mom and dad with a sheepish smile on her features "hey guys..." They smiled happily before pulling her in for a hug, she felt guilty as she had her head down when they pulled away "I'm really sorry for not telling you about this sooner."

Maya smiled sadly and rubbed her daughter's cheek "you did nothing wrong." she assured "you did something that saved us all, something we never could have imagined but nonetheless" she paused slightly as her tears streamed down "you never seize to amaze us."

John placed a hand on her shoulder "might need to postpone that grounding huh?"

She chuckled lightly and her eyes widened "oh no, how are you guys gonna deal with the orphanage?"

They glanced at eachother smiling knowingly before saying "I don't think you'll need to worry about it"

Maya said to her "we dealed with the papers... let's just say you're officially a wallis' ' she said, breaking the good news.

Her eyes filled with joy and she pulled them back in for a hug "if only I could stay for longer"

John said to her "you can always come down for visits, our doors are always open to you"

She smiled happily as she finally felt as though she was a part of a family "I love you guys"

Jim looked down in guilt as he said "I promised I'd never leave you."

Barbara placed her hands on his face lifting it up "honey... I knew this day would come, I just..." she paused as she sighed "never knew when." he pulled her into a hug and she said to him "I hope you find what you're looking for." she sobbed softly and asked of him "just call often. every  day. Twice. Text. now and then?"

He chuckled lightly as his eyes teared up "of course, mom. I love you"

She chuckled sadly before saying "not more than I love you, kiddo."

Blinky asked the both of them "are you ready, masters?" he asked.

The two pulled away from their familys and nodded "as ready as we'll ever be '' Jim said sadly.

Blinky assured their parents "I don't know what tomorrow brings, but with our guardians by our side, I don't fear it either."

Barbra smiled lightly and said to him "I really appreciate that, Mr Blinky."

Marc had finally joined them seeing as he no longer had a home to stay in. They had invited him to join them in the new trollmarket "ready guys?"

The both nodded but as they turned around the sound of armour alerted them turning around marcs eyes widened as he saw Claire walk up to them "Claire, you don't have to-

"You didn't ask" claire said to them "you'll need me to talk some sense into all of you"

Liz frowned lightly as she asked Claire "hey, I thought that was our thing?"

Claire chuckled and nudged her arm "eversince that little stunt, I doubt there's any left in ya."

The guardians looked at Claires parents "she has enough credits to graduate early, we're treating this like some time abroad."  Ophelia told as she placed her hands on her daughter's shoulders.

Her father warned Marcus "as long as she comes back soon"

They all laughed lightly at his words, strickler flew down and said to Jim "good luck, young atlas."

They all bid their goodbyes and walked into the forest. But were stopped when they heard Toby calling out "wait! Wait for me!" he panted as he stopped in front of them "boy, these goodbyes are tough, you know. Nana wanted me to take mr. meow meow P.I., but he does not travel well." he chuckled but he grew worried as he noticed the shared looks that Jim and Liz had "what?"

Jim sighed and walked up to him "tobes" he knelt down in front of him as he spoke "you have to stay"

He asked in dismay "what? You're going on a quest. I love quests." he continued as he realised what he was saying "we go everywhere together."

Jim placed his hand on his shoulder "I'm hurt, Liz just lost her amulet and Claire her shadow staff."

"What about Marc?" he said looking at Marc.

Marc said guiltely "lets just say I don't got a home in Arcadia anymore" he looked down at the pendant his father gave him before leaving to live the rest of his life in the old realm.

"You are the only one who can protect Arcadia." Jim continued.

Aaarrrgghh shook his head and stomped behind him "no, wingman. I help, I stay." he said looking at blinky.

Blinky's eyes widened sadly as he gasped, he thought for a moment before smiling and nodding at his friend.

Toby said slowly "So, you're staying with me..." he earned a nod from Aaarrrgghh before looking at the remaining guardians "and you're all leaving?"

They all kneeled down infront of him comfortingly "but we'll be back, someday." Jim assured.

Toby sniffled as he looked at them all, he pulled them all into a hug and cried lightly "You better!"

"And then, we'll get tacos," Jim said to him.

Claire chuckled "and enchiladas."

Jim chuckled as he said to him "we sure found that adventure, right Tobes?"

He chuckled in response "I'm really glad we took the canel that morning"

As they parted away Liz told him with a soft smile "keep Arcadia safe."

Jim nodded and told them both "you're its only guardians now."

As they looked back at them one last time, Liz and Jim held hands as they walked together into the forest. Merlin said to him, stopping him "I believe this belongs to you, trollhunter." he said, recreating daylight once more.

Jim smiled lightly as he held the sword back in his hands, they looked back for one last time at their home. Claire, Marc and blinky already went into the forest, the two stared at their families trying to imprint the memory onto their minds.

DESTINY IS...

A GIFT!

FEAR IS BUT THE PRECURSOR TO VALOR.

THAT TO STRIVE AND TRIUMPH

IN THE FACE OF FEAR

IS WHAT IT TRULY MEANS TO BE A HERO

Jim sheathed his sword back in its place, and smiled lightly as he looked away, glancing to Liz he held his hand out and she took it in hers with a loving smile. The two turned around and walked into the forest hand in hand.

DON'T THINK,

BECOME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
543K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
406K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...