Vents

By KIDDOSMOMMA

Just a book for me to vent in instead of the other book and distracting y'all from ya bois. More

College
Beautiful?
Ok..
Breakdown
"What? No!"
Ghost
"You're not depressed"
Please don't read unless you really want to
....
I'm scared....
Dudemarsh
Crying to sleep
No where to go
....
Thank You
Rating Nicknames I've Been Called 😀
Mistki Shuffle 😚
Why?..
Sex

Alone

24 2 0
By KIDDOSMOMMA

I just always feel so alone... Once I realise that I only have a couple of friends that might not even like me I get anxiety.

They all have other friends that they can hang out with and forget all about you.

They could just decide that they don't wanna talk to me anymore and block me off.

...... I'm going to be moving over Christmas break probably... completely different state.

I'm not making anymore friends. If my current friends decide they don't want me anymore then I'm not having friends at all.

They were with me through thick and thin and that's something I won't forget.

But it's also scary... Once I realized how truly alone I feel on this planet...

That I can't talk to anyone...

And that everyone says the love me... but no one truly loves me... and that is so upsetting to realize...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 166 30
Oneshots on Alessia Russo If you have an ideas on what you want the oneshots to be on then comment at the end of each of them .
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

22.7K 1.7K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
33.7K 7K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
14.4K 421 33
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...