I See Dead People

By MarshMarrow

(Bnha x Reader) ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪꜱᴍ You were a pretty normal girl with a happy... More

Character introduction + Ghost introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven: Part One
Seven: Part Two
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six

Twenty-Three

3.6K 222 129
By MarshMarrow

        The blaring ringing of the alarm on her phone startled (Y/n) out of bed. It was a normal occurrence in the (L/n) household, but the teenager had never actually hit the floor. Nanashi usually was right by her side, ready to catch her and save any possible bruises on her body. Until now.

(Y/n) groaned and rubbed her—now sore—forehead, brushing any stray strands of hair from her groggy face. Covering her mouth, the female stifled a yawn before calling out to her white-haired friend. "Shi?" Instead of the usual silence or physical indication that the male was near—like flicking a pencil at her face—the medium heard multiple snickers.

"Huh?!" She gasped. Snapping her eyes open, (Y/n) met the multi-colored eyes of not one, but two white haired ghosts; Neither of which were Nanashi but instead the Siamese twins, Hito and Shin. Both blatantly snickered at the alarmed teenager, who looked at them inquisitively. "Where's Nanashi?" she asked while looking over her room. There was no trace of the elder ghost anywhere, which dampened her mood significantly. 'But he promised...'

The brothers glanced at eachother and shrugged. "We dunno," Hito said. "He said he'd be back later though." Mutual grins appeared on the sibling's faces as Shin followed up, "Which leaves us with the duty to watch over you, (N/n)!" The (h/t) haired female stammered for a moment as she stood up. "Huh?! No way!" (Y/n) turned around to grab her phone—which was still ringing—to turn the alarm off, but paused as she finally noticed the sticky-note plastered onto the screen. Messily written letters were scribbled on the piece of paper, which read:

'IM GoING 0Ut foR Abi a bIT. HAv E FUN At sCH0oL

-NANAshI'

(Y/n) giggled at the male's print, unable to imagine having to write without using your hands. Her attitude had perked up a bit, seeing that her friend hadn't broke their promise. Yet, the girl was still faced with one more problem at hand. 'Did he really leave those two to look after me?' The teen thought incredulously. Though, a small smile creeped at her face as she remembered it was her first day at a new school—much less U.A.! (Y/n) couldn't help but wonder what the day held in store for her.

====

"And you have everything right? Your backpack? Phone? House keys?"

(Y/n) sighed with a light smile as (D/n) adjusted her uniform tie. "Yes dad."

"What about your safety keychain?" The man fretted, slightly relaxing when the girl revealed the small (f/c) trinket on the strap of her backpack. "Right here." (D/n) analyzed his daughter, mentally making sure she had all she needed for her first day of high school. Once noting that nothing was missing, the older (L/n) backed off and hummed in content.

"What about you Daifuku?" (M/n) spoke up, turning to the dark haired boy. He nodded and pulled out his black colored keychain from out of his pocket. (Y/n) huffed, growing annoyed with the adults. "Guys, we'll be fine," She claimed to her parents. "Besides, I've got Hito and Shin today, and Dai has Sachiko. They'll protect us, right guys?" The medium gestured briefly to the ghosts.

"Guaranteed." Sachiko asserted while the twins nodded simultaneously, bright grins on their identical faces.

"Yeah!"

"You can trust us!"

None of their actions went noticed by the adults though, who awkwardly stared at the (h/l) haired teen. (M/n) reluctantly nodded as she looked at the time. Nearly eight o'clock. "Well if you say so dear. Do you two need lunch money? What about Hitoshi?" She asked, walking the two to the door. (D/n) handed them both a slice of toast and [a/an] (fruit) while the duo shook their head. "No, I grabbed some before I left my room," (Y/n) responded.

"My dad gave me enough for all three of us," Daifuku added. At the mention of the missing purple haired boy, (D/n) quickly ran back into the kitchen, rushing to grab another piece of toast for the teen. After putting it into a zip-lock bag and handing it to his daughter, the parents were ready to send the young teens off.

Giving separate hugs to the kids, the adults waved at them while watching them walk away.

"Have fun at school you two! Tell Shinso we said hi!"

"Stay safe! Ring if you need anything! Love you!"

(Y/n) turned around—walking backwards—to give her parents an energetic wave with her usual bright smile. "Bye~! Love you too!" She bid, stumbling on a rock as she turned around. Luckily, the medium managed to catch herself from falling at the cost of her own embarrassment. Hito and Shin snickered unashamedly at (Y/n) and Daifuku let out a small huff of amusement. "I saw that coming," The dark haired male joked, some of his eyes flickering to the females direction. "Sh-shut up!" (Y/n) retorted, taking a large bite from her toast. The twin's laughter grew louder at the pun before they quieted down. A sudden gleam of realization sparkled in Hito's blue eyes as he and his brother flew infront of the medium—who jumped backwards at their sudden closeness.

"Hey, hey! (Y/n), you said that we're meeting up with that Shinso guy on the way right?" The white haired ghost asked, receiving a nod from said girl. "Yeah, why?" (Y/n) didn't receive a direct response to her question, but instead another question from the ghost's red-eyed counter part—who'd caught onto his brother's drift.

"And your other friend—that Izuru guy—is going to the same school right?" Once again, (Y/n) nodded, correcting the child's mistake. "You mean Izuku? Yeah he's going too." The teen wondered what the siblings were getting onto. She watched bright grins make their way to the duo's faces before they whooped with joy, flying around her, Daifuku, and Sachiko. "Yay! New friends!" They cheered simultaneously, which made (Y/n) perk up as a sudden awareness struck her.

Putting a hand to her chin, the teen snapped with her other hand. "Oh yeah! You guys haven't really met them yet have you?" She asked, getting nods of confirmation from the twins. "Not that Izuku guy at least. We've seen Shinso around here and there," Shin stated. Hito pouted at the female as he parted his lips to speak. "It's not fair (N/n)! You never introduce us to your friends!" He whined. "Yeah~ All they know is Nanashi this! Nanashi that! I bet your friend over there doesn't even know we exist!" Shin joined in, motioning to a clueless Daifuku. A look of shock came over (Y/n) before she rapidly nodded her head.

"Yeah he does! Hey Dai," Catching the male's full attention, Daifuku hummed by (Y/n)'s side, signalling that he was listening. "I've told you about Hito and Shin, right?" The girl asked. Though he couldn't properly express it, Daifuku was deep in thought, wracking his mind for faces to match the names. A long silence was held between the two before he answered. "Who?"

(Y/n) then flinched at the loud whines coming from the ghost siblings—who were promptly hushed by Sachiko. "See!" Shin exclaimed, his voice overlapping with Hito's as the two spoke in sync. "We told you!" Letting an awkward giggle slip past her lips, the (h/c) haired medium rubbed the back of her neck. "Oops.."

While Daifuku had no idea what was going on, he had a hunch it had to do with his friend's quirk. Watching her talk to air was not an uncommon occurrence for anyone who'd known (Y/n) long enough, and he'd grown quite used to it. Odd things always seemed to happen to the girl anyways—the sudden appearance of a certain pair of guardians was enough proof of that. However, of all the times (Y/n) was up to her usual antics, Daifuku had never been roped into them. Up until this moment, that is.

Yelping, the multi-eyed teen felt his back get snatched away from him, soaring up into the air. It was soon accompanied by (Y/n)'s (f/c) bag—the medium yelling out a protest as she tried to grab it back. "Hey! Give us back our bags!" (Y/n) yelled in the direction of the bags, which had been suspended in the air above them—just inches out of her reach. Hito and Shin laughed and made silly faces at the medium as they mocked her.

"C'mon guys, you're being immature! We have to get to school!" The teen whined, hopping repeatedly to reach their book-bags. Instead of complying to her wishes, Shin blew a raspberry as Hito shook his head. "School can wait. Instead, you- OW!" The brothers let out yelps of pain as their heads were both bonked.

(Y/n) smiled as the twins dropped their bags, catching both. After handing Daifuku his bag, the girl looked back up and smiled, seeing a familiar face. "Oh, thanks Tsuzu!"

Tsuzuki Yumeko, one of the many ghosts that wandered (Y/n)'s neighborhood—whom the female had grown rather close to since she moved. The pink haired girl had been a second year in high school when she died, explaining that she had a pretty gnarly car crash on her way to school one day. Her older sister, Akane lives right across the street from (Y/n)—who she frequently visits, using (Y/n) to help them communicate.

Smiling down to the younger girl, Tsuzuki grinned lazily. "No problem (Y/n)," She replied before turning her attention back to the childish spirits. Pulling their ears, the girl ignored their whines of protests as she began to nag them. "Oi~ Stop bullying (Y/n) and her boyfriend, and let them get to school. Proper education is very important for young, underdeveloped minds like hers." Shin rolled his eyes and rubbed his sore ear as they pulled away. "Says the one who didn't even graduate high school- OW!" Once again, he was hit on the head—Hito snickering as Tsuzuki went onto another ranting fit.

Caught up in the paranormal antics, (Y/n) laughed at the trio before her attention was tugged away. Turning to Daifuku, the boy looked to her with uncertainty. "Um, shouldn't we be catching up with Hitoshi. We're going to be late at this rate." Pulling out his phone, Daifuku pointed out the time and sweat-dropped.

"Ei-Eight seventeen?! We gotta go Dai!" The (light/dark) haired medium exclaimed. "That's exactly what I was sa—WOAH!" Daifuku cut himself off as his friend had suddenly yanked his arm, not sparing another second of their time. Dragging him behind her while she ran, (Y/n) turned around to wave at Tsuzuki—who had cut herself off mid-rant as she noticed the teen's departure. "Bye (Y/n)! Have a safe trip!" The pink haired ghost yelled, directing both Hito and Shin's attention to the mortal.

"A-Ah, wait! We're supposed to look after you!"

"(Y/n) slow down!~"

====

 The homeroom of class 1-A had been quiet for the most part. The more introverted students unfamiliar to eachother spared themselves from small talk and looked for vacant seats to claim for the rest of the semester. Whilst the sociable ones talked quietly amongst eachother—getting to know their peers. Right outside the large door stood three students—two of which weren't even in the same class, and the other staring at the door anxiously.

"Ah, guys I'm nervous!" (Y/n) stated, squirming in place. The trio—technically sextet—had been standing outside for a good three minutes, just making small talk. It was obvious that the medium had just been stalling from going to class as she changed the subject everytime the conversation seemed to die down.

Hitoshi and Daifuku looked to eachother, then back to (Y/n) before bursting into a fit of laughter. "You?" Daifuku started. "Nervous?" Hitoshi finished, rolling his eyes. "That's not even a word in your dictionary," He snickered, smile not vanishing from his face as the smaller girl punched his chest. "Not true! Not true!" She cried before bringing her friends into a group hug. "I'm gonna miss you guys. Why can't we be in the same class," (Y/n) complained, pouting as she squeezed them tighter.

Despite the heat creeping up their necks, the two boys reciprocated her hug. Shinso was the first to pull away as he adjusted the strap to his book-bag, and Daifuku soon followed. Coughing into his fist to distract the oncoming blush, the purple-eyed male parted his lips to speak. "Cool it (Y/n). Isn't that one kid from your middle school in the same class?" Nodding, (Y/n) confirmed his claim. "Yeah but he's not here yet~!" Comical tears pricked her eyes and the (s/t) teen glomped her tired friend by the waist. "I can't live without you guys~" she whined into Shinso's stomach.

While throwing her little tantrum, (Y/n) ignored nearby stares—embarrassing her mortal friends and amusing her un-dead ones. "(Y-(Y/n)! People are staring!" Daifuku stammered, attempting to help pull the medium off of their friend. The trio gained much attention from their little scene in the hallway, but were luckily able to pry (Y/n) off of Shinso eventually.

The (e/c) eyed teen pouted as she received separate hugs from the boys. "We'll see you at lunch, alright (Y/n)?" Hitoshi slyly attempted to brighten his friend up, smiling slightly when her eyes lit up. Nodding, (Y/n) agreed to meet up with her friends later, and before she knew it they were off. Leaving just her and the twins. Observing the girl's actions, they watched her shake off her nerves before turning to them. Simultaneously, mischievous grins began to grow on the brothers' faces, giving (Y/n) a bad feeling. "Well, without further ado..." Hito started, and out of the corner of her eye, (Y/n) noticed the door subtly sliding open.

"Ladies first!" The boys stated in sync as the door flew open and (Y/n) was forced into the classroom.

====

Artwork used in this A/N is mine😌[ik its shit but please don't steal😭🙏]

I'm abt to go back and draw the original interpretations of my oc's cause I be feeling guilty using other peoples art work. So far I've only finished Daifuku and Ichigo tho(yall wanna see them now or after I finish everyone else?)😭😭wish me luck bros. Also my Chihiro cosplay finally came in but it's MISSING THE WIG OMF. I'll manage ig.

Don't worry about remembering Tsuzuki. I honestly don't plan to bring her back for anything major(probably just an extra for a side chapter here and there, but even then I have adelaide and ichigo for that) I wasn't sure if I wanted to split this chapter into two pieces so I could give y'all something sooner or not, but then I remembered I promised this chapter was gonna be (Y/n)'s first day so there's that answer. Sorry I took so long. Thanks for reading and stay safe!

           -M.M.

Extra: Enjoy this lil piece I drew of Hito and Shin until the next update

dksadkslfk I swear I'm not usually that bad at drawing hands😭😭it was just a quick sketch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
14.2K 493 17
ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃˣ ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ ♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ ¡ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...