Protection // h.s.

By DependsOnForever

~Unexpected no. 2~ Five years after the accident, Rissa and Harry are at their happiest. No fighting, no ac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 16

4.6K 46 11
By DependsOnForever

Chapter 16

*Sharissa's POV*

I sat in my chair, hands still tied behind my back. My mouth was dry, and my stomach was constantly growling. "Eddie," I croaked out. He sat there with his eyes closed, chest barely rising. "Eddie! Don't die on me!" He still didn't dare to open his eyes, or his mouth to say he wouldn't. "Edward," I cried. No movement. I gave up, let my head fall, and decided to fall asleep.

"What is your problem with me?!" Edward asked, setting his bag down.

"My problem? Oh let's see, you're the one who almost killed my soon to be wife! And my kids! You think I forgave you for that? Well, if you did you're messed up in your noggin' because I'm never going to forgive you! I haven't liked you since the day she told me about you! You aren't right for her!" Harry yelled, clenching the doorknob tightly.

"Oh, and you are?!" Edward yelled back.

"Guys," I said quietly.

"I'm better for her then you are! You're the one who tried to kill her!"

"You're better for her?! You're the reason she kept running back and forth between you and Niall! I watched that interview! You said you were single! How do you think that made her feel?! Huh?" Edward and Harry were now in each others faces, and I was scared to get up and break them.

"You shut your mouth!" Harry yelled releasing the doorknob.

"No! I don't have to! Have you ever stopped for a split second and thought about how she feels?! At least I did that when I had her!"

"Well, she's not yours anymore so back the heck off! She doesn't love you anymore, can't you see that?!" Edward didn't say anything as he backed away and disappeared. I sat up, looking at Louis. He shrugged his shoulders, and we studied Harry. He slammed our door shut, and took a seat back on the floor. He grabbed a handful of chips and shoved them in his mouth.

"Harry," I started

"Save it Ris!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs. "God, you always ruin everything! You're so clingy! You need to learn to give people there space! God, I hate you sometimes! You get under my skin! Can you just leave me alone?!" Tears burned my cheeks as I got up. Louis tried grabbing my arm but I was too strong and fast.

"If that's the way you want it." I stormed out of the living space, letting Louis call after me. Once I was in the bedroom, I slammed it shut and jumped on Louis' bed. The lights were off, making the room completely black. I started crying when someone walked in.

"Ris," a soft voice said. I couldn't bear to answer. Honestly, I couldn't because I was busy crying.

"You're not clingy." The owners voice laid down facing me. By the way they laid, I guessed it was Louis. He scooted over to me so I cried on his chest, and his arm was around my back. "I'm sure he doesn't mean it."

"And what if he does?! Huh? What if he means it, and never wants to be with me again?!"

"Then I'll make you mine." Louis laughed.

"I'm being serious Louis." He sighed, moving some of my curls out of the way. "What if he doesn't love me anymore?"

"Ris, he's always going to love you."

"Ris wake up!" A soft voice whispered. "Ris, I'm getting you out of here." I groaned as someone untied the ropes that were holding my hands to the chair. "Open your eyes babe. For me. Please." The voice sounded like it was in tears.

"Harry?" I mumbled.

"Louis. I'm getting you out of here." Louis picked me up, and carried me out of the room. My right arm was around Louis' neck, and my left was dangling at my side. "Zayn did this to her." I heard someone gasp, and Louis nodded his head. Tears started falling from my cheeks. I had to tell Louis at some point.

"L-Louis," I croaked out trying not to cough from my dry throat.

"Shh. Get some rest. You'll be at the hotel in no time." Louis whispered, still carrying my limp body. "She's so light. I don't think she's had food."

"The way she talks, I don't think she's had water. " The voice sounded like Liam's and I couldn't help myself, so I smiled at it. I heard a door open, and then bright lights blinded my shut eyes. "I can't believe this has gone on for almost two weeks."

"Zayn raped me," I whispered randomly. Louis sat me down in a seat, and I did my best at scooting over so he could sit next to me. My arms gave out on me, causing me to hit my head on the left car door.

"Ris," Louis cried out. I opened my eyes and looked over at him. He grabbed my arm gently, and pulled me up softly. "Zayn raped you?" I nodded my head, feeling like a piece of trash.

"I feel like I'm just a piece of trash now," I cried out. "I was his sex toy. I think he raped me every day I was there. Edward told me that he had beaten me." Louis pulled me into his chest, and I began crying into his shirt. "I haven't eaten anything in I don't know how long. My throat feels like there's nails being dragged down it ever time I swallow. My lungs burn every time I breathe. L-"

"Sharissa, you are not a piece of trash. I'll take you home, and cook you something okay? I'm not gonna take you out of my sight." I looked up at him, and Louis was smiling at me. There looked like there was a stray tear that fell down his cheeks.

"Lou, I hate to break it to you, but we need to get her to the hospital."

"No! No hospital. I'll be fine. I just need food." Louis let out a laugh. "What?"

"You're sounding like Niall." Honestly, I felt like Niall. I shot him a death glare, and he raised his hands up. "I'll get you food if you don't kill me first." I smiled, and snuggled into his chest. "Liam, go through the drive through at McDonald's. Get Ris two Big Mac's, two large fries, and a large coke. Oh, and get me a hamburger with medium fries. Large coke please!" I felt like I could eat the whole store, but I didn't want to tell Liam or Louis that so I kept my mouth shut, and waited patiently while I waited for my food. Liam decided to park and go in and order our food. That left Louis and I by our selves in the car.

"Louis. Before you woke me up, I had a dream about the night where Harry got mad at me. Your words stuck in my head though." My heart started pounding, and I had no clue why.

"What did I say again?"

"Then I'll make you mine." I repeated his exact same words. Louis' heart skipped a couple of beats, and I decided to look up at him. "Did you mean them?"

Louis nodded his head. "I know you'll only think of me as your best friend, but when Harry dies I'll keep my promise to him." I raised an eyebrow and studied his face. "I'd make you mine, and love you and your kids. I had to promise his that. He's done so much for me, and it would kill him to see you separate from the lads when he died. It'd kill me the most. Harry's my best friend. You are too." I smiled, and reached up and kissed his cheek lightly.

"Thank you Louis."

"For what?"

"I don't know.."

"Wow. How classy. You don't even know why you're thanking me!" Louis chuckled.

"Hey! Don't ruin the moment." I said poking his stomach. Liam opened his car door, and he handed me my bag of food. I could feel myself drooling as I took the bag furiously and started stuffing my face with fries.

"Someone's not eating like a lady," Louis sang in his sing-song voice. I stopped chewing, and gave him another death glare. "L-Liam! Drive please! I don't want Ris to kill me." Liam chuckled as he pulled out of the parking lot and headed down the road that our hotel was on.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't be saying stuff to make her wanna kill you." I smirked to myself, and continued eating my food.

"Fine," Louis huffed as we parked in a spot. "Niall's probably got a full meal cook for you." I looked over at Louis once again. This time I had wide eyes.

"F-F-Food?" Louis nodded carefully. I grabbed my food bag and hopped over Louis. Once my feet hit the ground, I ran to our hotel room. I didn't care if my clothes were ripped or for the fact that I had cutes and bruises all over my face. Louis ran after me, but couldn't keep up.

"God, for a very hungry girl, you are fast!" I smiled to myself and stopped at my hotel door. The door swung open to reveal Niall. He had a wide smile on his face, and started to walk towards me. I ducked from his reach and ran to the kitchen. Louis wasn't kidding. There was spaghetti and cheesy bread. There was also fried chicken, mac and cheese, green beans, mashed potatos, and chocolate cake. 

"I'm. In. Heaven." I couldn't help but stand there dazed.

____________________________________________________

Hey guys!! Whatcha Think of the chapter? Hope you liked it! Comment and Vote!!

- DependsOnForever xxx(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...