The cherry Flower Witch (Twis...

By 1234321X

#1 in Disney twisted wonderland 10/6/2020 "Child, In this world we live in if you're a witch, Celestials wa... More

Prologue
Ch.1
❤Ch.3
❤Ch.4
🐺Ch.5
🐺Ch.6
🐺Ch.7
🐚Ch.8
🐚Ch.9
🐚Ch.10
🐚Ch.11
🐚Ch.12
🐚Ch.13
🐍Ch.14
🐍Ch.15
🐍Ch.16
🐍Ch.17
🐍Ch.18
🐍Ch.19
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt. 1
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.2
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.3
🎶Malleus x Reader
💔Jamil x Reader
💔Riddle X servant!Reader
☁Ortho x Young!Reader
💔Angel!Epel x Reader
💠I want to Fly Pt.1
💠I want to Fly Pt.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.1
Scary Monster Event Ch.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.3
Scary Monster Event Ch.4
Scary Monster Event Ch.5
Scary Monster Event Ch.6
Scary Monster Event Ch.7
Scary Monster Event Ch.8
Houseki no Kuni X twisted wonderland
💔Father!Kalim x Son!Reader x Jamil
☁Vil X Winged!reader X Rook
☁Pt.2 Vil X Winged! reader X Rook
💠Cruel end( Heartslabyul ver.♥)
Fairy Gala Pt.1
Fairy Gala Pt.2
Fairy Gala Pt.3
Fairy Gala Pt.4
Epel x Reader
Jade x Reader
💠 Jade x reader pt.2
💠 Jade x reader pt.3
Tokyo ghoul x Twisted wonderland
🍎Ch. 19.5
🍎Ch.20
🍎 Ch.21
🍎 Ch.22
🍎 Ch.23
🍎Ch.24
🍎Ch.25
🍎Ch.26
🍎Ch.27
🍎Ch.28
🍎Ch.29
🌸Ch.30
🍎Ch.31
🍎Ch.32
🍎Ch.33
🍎Ch.34
🍎Ch.35
🍎Ch.36
🍎Ch.37
🍎Ch.38
Vil x Reader x Neige
Vil x Reader x Neige pt.2
Neige ending
Vil ending
results
Camp even pt.1
Bean Day Pt.1
Bean day 2
Bean Day 3
Scarabia x Daimond! Reader
Gem! Rook x Reader x Gem! Vil
Fun click & drag games
Camp event pt.2
question
🔥Ch 39
🔥Ch. 40
Second book
new chapter available
twisted wonderland masquerade event

❤Ch.2

14.8K 494 720
By 1234321X

"Wow, Y-you look great Y/n," Deuce stuttered.

"So you can look girly," Ace laughed, only to get elbowed in the gut by Deuce.

"Thank you, Deuce. Now let's get a move on, we don't have all day. So which way to the Heartslabyul dorm you two?" Y/n asked trying to ignore how revealing she feels with her short skirt.

------

(Heartslabyul)

"It's beautiful here, way better than our dump," Grimm whined.

"Grimm, our dump is a working progress," Y/n said as she scratched behind his ear.

The group slowly wandered into the rose maze, when they heard a voice in the distance.

"Shoot. I've gotta get these roses painted," Sighed an orange-haired boy.

"Look someone's here," Grimm pointed.

"Oh watch out for that paint. Any splatter and it's off with my head," The guy laughed.

"Paint the roses, I feel like I've seen this before," Y/n said as she thought back to her dream from last night.

Suddenly Y/n felt a hand being placed around the waist, and suddenly being pulled face first into someone's chest.

"Smile," Said a cheerful voice.

As Y/n looked up to see it was the Orange-haired boy, who was smiling up at his hand. Then suddenly their bright flash, Y/n gasped in shock as she quickly shoved the boy away.

"W-what was that?!" Y/n asked in shock.

"What is with that reaction? You act as you've never seen a phone before," The boy laughed.

"No, I haven't. What is the phone?" Y/n asked.

"What?!" Deuce and boy asked in shock.

"Where ever Y/n is from, they aren't exactly up with the times like ours. They don't even have electricity where she's from," Ace summarized.

"I feel so sorry for you. Anyways sorry for scaring you like that. I am Cater Diamond 3rd year, and you are ~," Cater asked Y/n with a wink. " It's nice to meet a pretty girl like you,"

"I'm Y/n, it's lovely to meet you," Y/n smiled bashfully as she curtsy slightly.

"Ah, so you're the head leader of that Ramshackle Dorm I heard about. Know it makes sense how you can stand that place without a good magic cam," Carter smiled.

"Magic-cam?" Y/n asked as she tilted her head curiously.

"This guy really likes to run his mouth," Grimm groaned.

"Oh wait, I don't have time for small talk!" Carter said in distress," Hey could you help me paint these roses, Deuce, Grim you can help change the colors with magic,"

So they helped Cater with the rose painting, But it turns out Deuce and Grim were pretty terrible at magically turning roses red. Deuce made most of the blue, while Grimm set them on fire. Y/n found it hard to watch as Cater found out that Ace didn't bring a respective apology tart.

"Then I'm going to ask you to leave," Carter said as he dashed forward, fire at the ready.

"AHH, He's coming," Ace gasped.

"If you want to throw us out, at least through us out in person and not behind illusions," Y/n scoffed, with a simple wave of her hands Cater vanished.

"It was just an illusion," Grimm gasped.

"Let's go you guys, school is going to start soon," Y/n sighed as they left the rose-themed Dorm.

So the four went through their First school day, meeting many strange teachers. Such as the potion teacher Divus Crewel, he liked to call us puppies for some reason. Then magical history was thought by Trein. It was a pretty uneventful half day as we made our way to the cafeteria.

"For a school of magic, it really doesn't feel all that different from the regular old school. Not having magic isn't a problem at all," Ace sighed.

"How about you Grimm?" Deuce asked.

But Grimm was nowhere to be seen.

"I had a bad feeling something just had to go wrong," Y/n groaned as she looked out the window.

Grimm was making a b-line through the courtyard, laughed, and trying to skip out on classes. On the first day no less. Y/n turned to her friends hoping they will help, but they simply had a mischievous grin on their faces.

"He never learns," Y/n groaned.

"Hahaha, Your first day as a supervisor and you already lost him. So need any help catching Grim?" Ace asked with a smirk.

"Yes please," Y/n smiled hopefully.

"Buy me a chocolate croissant," Ace said.

"I'll help you for an iced latte from the cafeteria," Deuce smirked.

"Really," Y/n growled.

"You better watch out. Grimm's getting away," Ace taunted.

Y/n scoffed as she turned to the window that an annoyed sigh.

"Ora, please assist me?" Y/n asked as Ora flew out from her coat.

"Wait you brought your tiny friends with you," Ace asked in shock.

Suddenly a strong gust of wind pushed the boys onto the ground. As they sat up the say that Y/n was flying a foot of the ground with the power of wind surrounding her.

"Ready Y/n~," Ora asked.

"after that cat," Y/n smiled as she dashed forward.

Deuce and Ace what in awe at the speed Y/n ran as she reached Grimm in a blink of an eye. Grimm struggled as he tried to wiggle out of Y/n's tight grip, but failed miserably. Y/n smiled proudly as she walked past Deuce and Ace.

"T-that was amazing," Ace stuttered as he ran to catch up to the girl.

"H-how did you both do that?" Deuce asked in awe

"Simple wind magic," Ora said proudly as she rested on Y/n's shoulder.

"Wind magic?" Grimm asked.

"I used it as momentum to run really fast, it's a simple trick really," Y/n said simply.

"Amazing," Ace said in awe.

"looks like you'll have to buy your own croissants and... whatever fancy food that you guys wanted," Y/n smirked.

---------

(The cafeteria)

"Y/n, what is that. All you got is a glass of water and a loaf of bread and cheese," Ace said in shock.

"I know and look at all the good stuff she passed up. Your not on a diet are you?" Grimm asked.

"I guess it's out of habit, and all those food looked a little to fancy from what I'm used to," Y/n said sheepishly.

"What do you mean to fancy, how could possibly survive on bread and cheese alone," Said a familiar voice.

"Oh, it's you Cater," Y/n greeted.

"Ah, so you remember me, oh by the way this is Trey clover, 3rd year," Cater introduced.

"It's nice to meet you," Trey said as he extended his hand to Y/n.

"It's lovely to meet you too, I am Y/n," Y/n smiled.

"Are you sure won't get hungry lat cause of how little you eat?" Grimm asked.

"Yeah, are you sure you won't get hunger later?" Deuce asked.

"Well,,,, this is what my usual meals are like," Y/n said quietly.

"What!" They gasped.

"What century are you from?" Grimm joked.

"The year in my world is 1512," Y/n simply.

The boys just stared at her in disbelief, while Y/n wanted to shrink away from their gaze.

"Your ancient," Cater said in shock.

"What are you talking about I just turned 17," Y/n scoffed in offense.

"Cater! What I think he meant to say is that you really are from a different time. So you must be having major culture shock," Trey said.

"I guess you could say that, things like the phone, Magic-cam, and electricity are all so strange to me," Y/n smiled with slight embarrassment.

"Unreal," Ace sighed.

"Let's change topic's, Ace you still need to make a Tart to replace the one you stole," Y/n said as she turned to ace.

"what, but you and your world are way more interesting," Ace whined.

"And I don't want you freeloading in my dorm," Y/n said strictly.

"What!?" Ace growled.

"She's right, and if you want that collar off you need to apologize to Riddle," Trey said.

Soon Trey went on to explain all the dorms and how they are all unique compared to each other. All the dorms were formed from the big seven, and they were suddenly interrupted by......

"Lilia vanrouge," Said a charming voice.

"Oh, hello upside-down person," Y/n greeted.

"Hello to you too," Lilia smiled as he reappeared on the ground.

"Y-your from Diasomnia," Deuce stuttered.

"Diasomnia?" Y/n asked.

"Yes the Dorm founded on the elegance of the witch of Thorns," Lilia smiled.

"So this world as it own witch of thorns," Y/n awed.

"What do you mean Y/n?" Cater asked.

"In my world, the Witch of thorns is known as the Grandmother of all witches and sorcerers," Y/n summarized.

"You have a very interesting world Y/n," Lilia smiled, "I would like to hear more of it, but maybe at a later date. So feel free to stop by Diasomnia anytime, we will happily welcome you. Bye-bye,"

"What a charming guy," Y/n giggled.

"You have weird taste in guy y/n," Ace commented.

"Just like taste in tarts, Ace," Y/n shot back with a nonchalant look.

"Hey, how was I supposed to know that that tart belongs to that nut case,, Riddle," Ace groaned

"Ace! Behind you!" Deuce gasped.

"Ha! Dorm Manager!" Ace Screamed.

Riddle was pretty angry and started to list off all the rules that Ace and the others broke. Along with some observed rules about sugar cubes and other things. As Y/n watched everything play out she started to feel sorry for Ace.

Riddle soon left as Y/n turned to Ace with a sad look on her face. Y/n reached out to pat his shoulder to comfort him when her hand grazed the collar. It suddenly burst into pink sakura petals that fell and littered to the ground.

'Uh oh,' Y/n panicked to herself.

The boys started in absolute shock and bewilderment as they stared at the petals that were once Riddle's special magic. They slowly looked back up at the only girl of the grow in confusion.

"Y/n... How did you do that?" Trey asked in bewilderment.

'Quick think of something fast,' Y/n mind raced.

"I-It must have been my pendent, It has a protective charm. It might have canceled Riddle's magic," Y/n stuttered.

"I never heard of a protective charm that works like that, but I can sense very powerful magic coming from it. So that was the cause," Trey said as he leaned close to inspect the pendant.

"Thank you Y/n! Know I don't have to apologize to Riddle!" Ace thanked as he pushed Trey out of the way and hugged Y/n closely.

"Oh no, Your stilling to apologize or else your sleeping outside," Y/n said sternly.

"Man, you're so stingy. You really have a heart of coal," Ace sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll help you make an apology tart," Trey said with a kind smile.

"Thank you, Trey," Y/n smiled.

"Y-y um No problem, but you will need to help me make it," Trey stuttered with faint pink cheeks.

So we needed to needed to help Trey collect a whole lot of chestnuts, about 300. So with a tired sigh the group made our way over to the forest behind the school. Sadly they forgot to bring buckets so Ace, Deuce, and I went to the green hose to look for some.

"This place is so lovely," Ora cooed as she sat on Y/n's shoulder.

"It even has a little river that flows through," Vinca awed as she floated next to them.

"Meh," Zephyr sighed as he tucked back into Y/n's inner coat poket.

"There are so many odd looking fruits," Y/n sighed as she stepped on something.

"Ouch," A deep voice.

Y/n quickly stepped back as a tall figure stood up, he had a yellow vest, dark hair, a pair of lion ears, and cold green eyes.

"hey, you've got guts to step on someones tail and notapologize," the man said.

"Are they the guys that takes care of the place?" Grimm asked.

"Well my apologise sir," Y/n replied as she curtsied.

"You, ahh you're the little herbavoire that the mirror said can't use magic. Ha," The man smirked.

"I am she," Y/n said cautiously.

The man suddenly leaned closely and started to smell Y/n. He smelt the calm scent of cherry blossoms and morning dew. He could almost feel his anger slip away,but he quickly pulled back and smirked at this weak and frail looking female.

"Ha, I don't smell any power on you. I apologize in advance for hurting an already weak opponent, thought," The man smirked.

Vinca and Ora growled as the readied themselves, the lion man didn't seemed fazed at the creatures angry glares.

"I'm not going to let you go scott free for stepping on my tail. I'm already in a bad mood after being woken up from a good nap. Ready yourself," The man growled.

"I don't think it's me getting who's not getting out of this scott free," Y/n sneered as he once beautiful E/c eyes glowed a bloody red.

Her once lovely voice sounded lower and dark. she smirked as she took a confident step forward. As Leona stared into her eyes he felt a cold chill run down his spine, and every inch of his body warning him to run.

"Leona-sama!" called a care free voice.

Leona turned to see it was Ruggie the hyena, but as Leona turned back the girl was nowhere to be seen. His heart still pounded in his chest as those red eyes haunted his mind, but a smirk stretched on his face.

"keep your guard up herboviore, tell the next time we meet," Leona smirked as he turned to follow Ruggie to their next class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.4K 43
❝SLOW UPDATE❞ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ 𝖜𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ we got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D ࿐ྂ -- -͙ - - twst one-shot collecti...
17K 1.2K 12
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌❞ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...
10.6K 146 54
There was 3 teenage girls that are best friends and living in New York City, but got into another world. A 15 1/2 year old girl named June Willows ha...
20.1K 913 26
From being reincarnated into a rich girl with abusive parents in a world full of fantasies and magic (and Disney apparently), she could only imagine...