Roxanne Blakk (A Slugterra Fa...

By Storywrittergirl

I found the pitcure on Pinterest. SOME SCENES MIGHT BE UPSETTING FOR SOME READERS. Roxanne is the daughter o... More

Run away!
Help.
Shane Hideout
Friends
New Blaster
First distress call
Nightmares of the GoonDoc
Tad
I don't know what to call it
Suprise
A comeback

Roxanne Charater Chart.

369 5 4
By Storywrittergirl

Throughout this fanfiction there will be curse words. Suicidal thoughts and actions. So please read this with caution.

Full name: Roxanne Marie Blakk.
Nick name: Roxy
Personality: Stubborn, Reckless, cruel to enemies, she can be turn from a sweet innocent girl to a cold blooded killer in a matter of seconds.
Goals: Help her father see the errors in his evil ways. Show twist that he shouldn't hold a grudge with Eli because Eli's father couldn't save both him and his dad before he fell down a cliff on a mecha after stealing a slug rack (they are large cylinder containers that fit up to 20 slugs) slugs.
Favorite color : Dark blue
Hair color : Peppery black and white
Eye color : Bright blue
Height : 5 foot 6
Age : 15
Birthday : June 30
Hobbies : Painting, drawing, hiking, camping, and pulling pranks on people and her slugs.
Slugs
Taz Tazzerling Male

Frosty Frostcrawler Male

Remi Slicksliver Female

Dreamy Slyren Female

Fritz Xmitter Male

Ara Aquabeek

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 141 17
THERE IS A NEW VERSION TO THIS STORY I RECOMMEND READING THAT ONE. ----- The Evil Queen has been waiting for her revenge for way too long. So as word...
91 3 1
Marielle Grey has grown up in Slugterra. As the only daughter of Hannah Grey, famed slugslinger and protector Will Shane's second-in-command, Mari ha...
79.3K 1.9K 42
Alana lives in Slugterra, an amazing underground world. For years she lived with Will Shane- until he disappeared. Now, she's been living on her own...
121 11 11
Derek is about to turn 18 and he decided to confess his sexuality to his parents before that. But Derek didn't know that his parents is actually a ho...