Innocent Stalker ✓

By mystical_meteor

Dedicated to: All the introverts who love the most but show the least. Bianca is literally a beautiful ray of... More

Character Aesthetic
1. His imperfect life
2. Her perfect life
3 . Beginning of College life
4. Hoodie guy
5. Her First Party
6. Drunk boy
7. The Martino Brothers
8. First step towards Healing
9. First day
10. Stalking him
11. Library
12. Apology
13. The Past
14. Skating
15. Strawberry
16. Date with Chase
17. Anniversary Party
18. Nightmare
19 . Makeover
20. Apology
21. Beginning of the trip
22. Mountain Climbing
24. Truth or Dare
25. Special Day
26. A day to remember
27. The night is still young
28. Dinner & Tattoos
29. Revelation
31. Library Date
30. Comforting
32. Finding Bianca
33. Letters
34. Christmas with family
35. Happy new year

23. Jump in Waterfall

1.7K 151 114
By mystical_meteor

Which is your current read (not on Wattpad)?

*_____________________________________________*

Ben

After waking up, the first thing I noticed as I came into my senses was the softness under my palm, tightening my hand around it I pulled it closer and the softness made me want to squish it.

I opened my eyes and saw it was not some object, it's Bianca. She was soundlessly sleeping in my arm without any worries, her lips curled into a cute pout which in return brought a smile on my face, her hands circled around my waist and pulling me closer in the same way I was. Her soft hair were wild, I moved my hand to put a strand behind her ear and massaged her head gently.

That's when I noticed that I didn't get any nightmare last night, which is quite surprising as I rarely get night free from nightmare. It was a lame idea but maybe her presence took all my nightmare away.

It was still early in the morning so I decided to let her sleep but  remained awake and continued to admire her. I took my phone which was under my pillow and clicked few pictures of her. She looks so cute while sleeping , so peaceful even as the drool comes out of her mouth.

After few minutes Bianca woke up and immediately straighten up seeing our position. She mumbled a 'sorry' and went back to her tent.

My fist curled up as I stopped myself from grabbing her. It didn't sit well me with that she was running away from me just after our peaceful moment. I want her to be comfortable with me, but I also understand that we have a long distance to cover before that happens.

After changing my clothes I walked towards Kevin as I had no idea where to go.

Kevin refused to tell me where we are going, I kept on walking till I can remember and stopped as I saw  people shouting and screaming with joy . What's so amazing there?

I moved ahead and my eyes went wide, it's a fucking waterfall.

I snapped my head at Kevin who gave me a careless shrug and patted my shoulder before walking to his new crush, Brittany. I don't know what's going on between them but Brittany is a sweet girl and Kevin is an idiot but a nice guy nonetheless so I hope that whatever they have just works out.

Back to the view in front of me, the waterfall is no doubt amazing and chilling but going inside it won't be that great.

Before I could think properly I saw people going up and diving in water. I felt a presence besides me and even with my closed eyes I could recognize her with that sweet smell.

"Come on let's go", she said excitedly. I guess she likes swimming. She looked back at me as I made no move. " What happened? "

"Nothing I just don't like swimming", I hesitately told her, which was partially truth.

" Why? Are you scared of water? ", she asked. I shook my head in no.

Before I could register what is happening I was on the top of waterfall, all thanks to the pretty girl besides me who dragged me here.

" Come on. Let's jump together ", she said with a big smile.

I looked around me and started feeling conscious about my body, most of the boys were well-built with muscular body and abs . On the other hand I had this skinny body with no trace of abs. What if Bianca doesn't like it? I have never felt this uncomfortable before, my uncle really did a great job in humiliating me so much that I was embarrassed about my own body.

" Ben", Bianca snapped her finger breaking my thoughts. "What happened? "

"Nothing. You go, I can't come. ", I said.

Her lips curled down in disappointment.

" Ok, then I am going ", she said in low voice making me even more guilty. I observed as she walked towards the end. She was already wearing shorts and T-shirt so there was no need for her to change.

She took a dive inside the water  and I waited for her to appear .
1. 2. 3. . . . . . 10 seconds passed.
But she didn't.
My anxiety started growing as she didn't came out of water.

"Bianca!! ", I shouted and without caring about anything  removed my T-shirt and jumped inside.

The goosebumps started growing in my body as I came in contact with cold water. I might hate swimming but my main focus right now is Bianca. I swam inside the water and started searching for her.

" Bianca! ", I shouted as my voice shook. God I  am so stupid I shouldn't have left her alone. I can't lose her. Not again.

" Yes", I immediately turned around and saw Bianca swimming with a smile on her face.

Without waiting for a second I pulled her towards me and hugged her, I didn't realise how scared I was until now. I can't imagine not having her in my life anymore . I felt her small hands on my back and  closed my eyes to feel her touch.

"I am sorry", her voice came out as low and fragile. Like she was scared of my reaction, which is absolutely right. "I just wanted you enjoy it ".

" Are you out of your mind? ! Do you know how scared I was when you didn't came up? ", I shouted and let out my anger on her. Not realising that it could affect her badly.

Until I heard a whimper, I looked at the little baby in front of me. Her face was filled with remorse, it instantly made me feel guilty . I ran my fingers through hair and moved towards her.

" Bianca. I am sorry", I said softly. But she didn't response to it .  "How about we jump together this time?"

This time she nodded her head eagerly making me chuckle and we ran to the top. This time I held her hand and we jumped together screaming on the top of our lungs.

As we entered the water I pulled her impossibly close to me, not wanting to lose her again. Her legs wrapped around my body instinctly, her cheeks became red when she realises our position. Our face were inches away I could feel her soft breath of my face. My hands were secured around her waist and her legs were wrapped around my torso. Her hazel eyes slowly meet mine and I saw the emotions in her eyes.

There was no judgement in her eyes as I expected in fact there was a lot of adoration and maybe Love. I felt happy that she didn't felt uncomfortable or low with me, she was happy with whoever I am.

"Why are you  so hot? ", She muttered looking at me.

It was few seconds later that we both realised what she had just said. She blushed harder and a smile started forming on my face.
At this moment I didn't care about anyone, everything was blur besides her. I didn't care about people's dirty looks or harsh comment the only thing that matter was her perception. Which was pretty clear by her eyes. I moved my eyes to her soft lips, suddenly an argue inside me to touch her lips with mine. But before I could move a loud voice came.

"Kiss", Brittany shouted making us pull away from each other while those two idiots besides her groaned in disappointment.

"Bree you just ruined their moment",Chase hit her on the head and they started fighting.

Kevin placed a hand on my shoulder and made me look at him," Ben, a serious question", I stared him waiting for his question. "Why are you so hot?"

I rolled my eyes at his impression of Bianca," I'm not hot". 

"You liar",he squinted his eyes. " You deserve a punishment for saying that. Chase!!",he shouted at him and signed him to do something.

Chase came towards us and I realised what both of them were doing as they started lifting me.

"Put me down!!",I screamed as they lifted me in the air and started moving towards the waterfall. I looked at Bianca who was looking at me with wide eyes.

With a hard throw I fell deep in the water, the roar of laughter surrounded me I wiped my face and walked closer to both of them to take my revenge. Fortunately girls took my support and didn't pull back from irritating them.

Currently Bianca was the one being lifted and thrown into water, she pouted and glared like a kitten as she came out of water. Her eyes met mine and she opened her arms to me.

My heart skipped a beat at that small gesture.

She was accepting me, taking me into her. I didn't hesitate to be in her arms. It felt perfect, that's the only way I could describe her touch.

Brittany's POV

I sat in the water far away from all the public just enjoying myself, I smiled as I saw both the B's having fun and jumping around like kids. They both deserves all the happiness in the world. Maybe Ben isn't that bad but I'm not going to admit that to Kevin.

"Hey babe",I didn't even realise when someone sat besides me. I flinched seeing him so close to me.

"Move away from me",I pointed my finger to shoo him away.

He chuckled and his blonde hair moved elegantly. It was surprising how is body or face doesn't attract me anymore because now I'm aware of his true personality so all this beauty just falls flat.

"Why are you being so harsh on me, baby?",he innocently said. " It's not like I did anything wrong with you".

"Yes, you haven't done anything wrong to me",I clenched my jaw. "I just don't like associating with people like you".

He placed a hand on his chest and gasped," People like me? What do mean by that?"

"I guess you already know what she means, Carl",I looked up at Kevin and instantly moved towards him.

He moved his hand around me protecting me from Cole, not that I needed any protection still I felt safe.

Just by the presence of Kevin the complete demeanour of Cole changed, the flirty smile was wiped away. "It's Cole. And don't you have your whole girl gang to fuck?"

I flinched at his words and tried to pull away from Kevin but he held me firmly. He refused me to leave me.

"Oh man, I'm not as lucky as you to have a girl gang",Kevin chuckled at him. "The only girl that interests me is currently in front of you".

Both the pair of eyes turned towards me making me want to shrink in the thin air. Kevin was looking at me with soft eyes filled with comfort while Cole's blue eyes were filled with anger and hatred.

"You do have a habit of going after my things , don't you?",Cole said.

"Did you just call me a thing?",I shouted and pulled away from him, next I made a red mark on that blonde boys cheek. I couldn't help but smirk at his shocked expression. "And I wasn't even yours at the first place".

He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again finally he just shook his head and walked away.

"Wow, that was unexpected",Kevin smiled and patted my back. " I'm impressed Ms. Florence"

I just rolled my eyes and looked away to hide my blush. Taking his hand in mine I started walking away.

______________

The trip is going to end soon and the romantic side of both the B's are also going to start soon.
So stay tuned for the next chapter.

Not going to ask for vote. Just vote if you feel like I deserve it and if you don't then it's fine by me.

But in return please tell the things I'm lacking in my story so that I can improve.

Lots of love
~Naina💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 890 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
58.3K 977 43
*A VACATION ROMANCE* (please remember this was my first attempt of writing a book and it probably sucks!) When 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐲 a smart bo...
207K 8.1K 29
"Why can't you just tell me what's wrong" he whispered, getting quieter than before and cupped my face in his hands. With every passing day we grow...
16.4K 684 30
..𝓣𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 .. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩...