Naruto Stories and Lemons

Door AstorSunshine

A collection of Naruto short stories, some are lemons. Completed: (all of them are 'x Female Reader' unless s... Meer

Play date - Shikamaru - Part 1
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 2 🍋
I don't want to live forever - Asuma Sarutobi
Shy Kakashi x Reader - Fluff
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 1
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 2 🍋
Back to you - Genma Shiranui
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 3 🍋
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 4
Author Note
Out of the woods - Kakashi
Gaara x Reader - Such a tease 🍋
Kakashi x Reader - Soulmate AU
Naruto x Reader - Modern College AU
Halo - Naruto x Sasuke 🍋
Kakashi x Reader - Gone for too long - 🍋
Iruka x Reader - Private lessons 🍋
Madara x Reader - Business with Benefits 🍋

I don't care - Deidara

836 16 11
Door AstorSunshine

A/N: Story based on I don't care by Ed Sheeran and Justin Beiber. I don't own the art or the song, just the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are looking great, Dei", you say adjusting his tie and hair a bit. He looked amazing in a suit and tie, and you weren't really used to him wearing that. "You look so beautiful un", he says. "Now don't worry and we'll be okay", he tells you even though he is visibly nervous as you are. Let's do this.

So, you both are back in Iwagakure - the village hidden in the stone. You both didn't know each other while you were there, so you met at the Akatsuki. You were from a crime family of rogue ninjas and civilians alike. It was generational and you were very rich. You were the fifth kid though, so you knew you had no future there in terms of taking "over" the "business". You were recruited by the Akatsuki because of your exceptional skills. You were the deadliest in your family but didn't rank high enough. Deidara had no such background, he was a commoner of sorts. You were here for your grandfather's 100th birthday. He surprisingly lived too long given his lifestyle. But because you loved him and you really wanted to meet him, probably one last time. He loved you and doted on you more than your own parents or siblings. So here you are just outside the village, the huge mansion decorated. Your mansion. There are a lot of people and a huge fanfare. "This... this is your house?", Deidara asked shocked looking at the size. "Yes, it was", you say and wipe your clammy hands against your dress. You both walk inside, you holding his hand a bit too tightly.

Once you enter there are too many people there. You have changed since you left three years ago, so nobody recognizes you or takes a second glance at you. Also, because nobody expects you to be there. You find your grandpa among the crowd and wait for the people in front of you to be done talking to him.

"Is that you sugar cube?", he says looking at you intently. You merely laugh and walk towards him.
"I knew it was you, I sensed you!", he says and leans forward on his wheelchair. You hug him sitting down.
"Pappy!!", you say and hug him tighter.
"I didn't expect you to be here!", he says laughing without teeth. You loved when he did that.

You spent a couple of minutes talking to him, just when your older brother came over to him. He had to do a double take to recognize you.

"Y/N?", he says surprisingly.

"Hey bro", you say with just a nod.

Him being the eldest, you didn't really have a bond with him, he was already grown up by the time you were born.

"What the hell are you doing here, you traitor?", he says loudly so some around you are aware now.

Your dad and mom are nearby and your other siblings come over too. Everyone is looking at you shocked.

"And what are you doing with that brat?", he says pointing at Deidara.

"Hello, I am Deidara", he says politely with a small smile.

"We know who you are, causing all those explosions in the village unnecessarily. Created problems from everyone of us around here. Who do you think you are?", he says getting aggressive.

You face palm internally and stand in front of Deidara protectively, the worst possible way this would've gone. Your second brother was your best friend and guardian so he jumped up to defend you and defuse the tension between your oldest brother and you.

"Not today brother, remember why we are here okay?", he says trying to take him away. Your parents step up and take you both in the room on the side, along with your grandfather.

Your brothers soon join along with your bitch of a sister. She was the worst and you knew she hated you.

"Is this an interrogation now?", you ask them.

"We could've set you up with better guys", your sister says glancing at Dei. His cheek start turning pink.

"He doesn't even have a clan. What are you doing with a loser like this? Wasn't it enough that you had to run away, and now you come back with him? Do you not have some class?", she spits.

"How dare you speak such things about him?", you are now shaking with anger. "This is why I left. You all think you are better than everyone, when all you do is whole bunch of nothing", you say. Deidara tries to hold you back. "He is an S rank ninja, and what are all of you?", you ask snarkily.

"Better than him for sure, we don't think clammy clay is art, huh", she says.

Your parents have to intervene else you would've broken her jaw with your fist.

They stop you both and send her out of the room.

"I am not here to make you meet him. I don't care what you think, I came here for pappy", you say looking at everyone.

"And I won't tolerate you insulting my man", you are screaming now.

"We have to acknowledge this barbie as your man now?", your eldest brother adds.

"Enough now, my sugar cube is here for me. Now everyone of you, you already drove her away, don't make me kill you before I can talk to her, okay?", pappy says.

Your parents just roll their eyes and leave with others leaving you Dei and pappy alone in the room. You guys talk for about 15 minutes before other guests start arriving and he has to leave.

You hold Deidara's hand and drag him through your the hall to a more quiet area, so as not to encounter anyone, let alone your family. Someone walks between you forcing you to leave your grip on Deidara. You move to one corner of the hall to look for him when you walk into your ex. he was tall, gorgeous, had bluish green eyes soft brown hair and made almost all the girls swoon. He was polite at first too, but after dating him for a while you absolutely abhorred him and couldn't figure out what did you like in him in the first place. He was as ugly on the inside as handsome he was on the outside.

"Hey", he says.

"Hmm", you retort trying to find Deidara who has miraculously gone missing. It seems he just vanished.

"Y/N", he says and turns you around. "You.. look beautiful...", he says holding your chin so your attention is on him.

"Th..thanks", you say not expecting him to be here.

"Can I ask what are you doing here? When did you come back? We need to catch up!", he says suddenly hugging you tightly and holding your waist.

You get uncomfortable and take his hands away from your waist.

"Umm not now, okay?", you say and turn around to search for Deidara.

Your ex wraps his hands around your waist and pulls you close in a hug kissing your neck.

"Hey, what the hell, stop it", you elbow his stomach to push him away from you.

"We are done, there is a reason you are my ex", you say curtly.

Just then you see Deidara staring at you both from some distance his expression that of a shock.

"I am with someone else, now", you say and turn around to walk to Deidara.

"Him? That clay brat? You ll be back in my bed in no time", he says loud enough for Deidara to hear.

He turns around to walk away and you hold his hand to stop him.

"Let me go, un", he says looking at you.

"No, come with me", you say angrily and drag him through the length of the mansion to an almost secluded area.

"Babe, what are we doing?", he asks you hesitantly. "I am taking you to my room, my parents didn't allow guys", you say like a fifteen year old slipping her crush in.

"Umm, we live together now", he says.

"Not in my room", you say and drag him into a room at the end of the corner.

It was locked but you had the spare key. You enter and see that it has been routinely cleaned but none of the things are moved. There are scrolls of your achievements with the Akatsuki. It looks like your parents are proud of you.

Deidara is stunned by the size of the room and all your things. You walk him through your childhood showing him all memories and pictures. While you are showing him all the pictures sitting in your bed, you realize he isn't listening to you, instead just looking at you all this while.

"What?", you ask him blushing.

"How the hell someone like you fell in love with me, un?" You would've had better options, yeah?", he says.

"Well, it is destiny, Dei", you say and flip the pictures.

"And that guy? Who hugged and kissed you like he owned you?", he asks his voice bitter and hurt.

"My ex. He is a nobody, I don't care about him and sorry I wasn't expecting him to be here and I wasn't paying attention towards him because I was searching for you!", you say.

"Why me? He looked really handsome and more suitable to you and your family and he probably has a mansion like yours", he asks seriously holding your chin and turning you towards him.

"Because you are the best Dei, you didn't care who my family was, where I came from, hell you didn't even know my family till AFTER we fell in love. I don't care about his mansion or his family or him. I love you, Dei. You are the only one for me", you say searching for his approval.
He gives you a small smile.

"And you took all that shit for me. They insulted your art Dei, I would've killed her", you add getting worked up again.

He hugs you tightly. "'I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah?", he says in your ear and you giggle. "It is like all the bad things disappear when I am with you. You make me feel like maybe I am somebody, for the first time in my life. I don't care as long as I have you", he says.

You move back to look at him. Like actually look at him.

His blonde beautiful hair, his blue eyes, his smile, his soft lips.

"Wha-", he begins but doesn't complete as you smash your lips against him. He settles in the kiss quickly and kisses you back with all the love in his being. You kiss him back harder biting his lower lip softly to gain an entrance and explore his mouth. You had done this a hundred times in past two years but somehow this was different, in your room, almost afraid of being caught. It felt like high school (or chunins?). He grabs your ass to pull you closer and you break the kiss to moan.

"I think we should go back to the base, so I can show you.... why I love you....... in detail", you say stressing the sentences, while kissing his neck and grazing over his pants causing him to blush and a bulge to appear.

"Good idea", he says holding your face and kissing you one more time before you both leave through the window giggling on his flying bird like teenagers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am trying to write one shot - one shots! I usually end up writing a whole book lol. Please consider voting if you like it. Thanks for reading!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

37.5K 483 31
Hi there! This is my first book of Naruto One Shots and I hope you enjoy! There will be a mix between types of worlds some will be in the regular set...
113K 2.2K 81
Naruto Characters x Reader (fem) ~ contains oneshots & to spice things up some Lemons too (◦'ںˉ◦) ~ charaters included: 🎍Naruto 🎍Kakashi 🎍Neji 🎍...
255K 10.6K 76
I know the Naruto series is like old news, but my fiance just got me started on it and I am practically obsessed. Also, I've decided that there's jus...
37.9K 457 24
●○●○Requests○●○● 《Closed!!》 to request comment or PM me your character request. ♡description♡ ¤ basically the title says it all, this will be quick o...