Life goes on

Od iminvisibleee

John Lennon is a stereotypical bad boy- he does drugs, skips school, drinks and has sex. Paul McCartney is a... Více

John
The letter
The beggining
Meetings
Fist Conversations

Paul

90 1 0
Od iminvisibleee

Paul McCartney had always been a golden boy. His mother always used to beam with pride as she watched her son come back with all As and glowing reports. His father used to look on happily as he watched his son become a young leader for his local scout group. Paul had great friends, a nice house and a loving family. Everything was perfect.

Then his mum died when he was 14. It felt like his world was coming crashing down around him. Suddenly, the rock in his life had vanished. He would never see her face again, or hear her laugh. He was alone and left to pick up the pieces- look after his little brother Mike and make sure his dad was recovering. Paul, forever a perfectionist, tried desperately to keep his family together and carry on as normal. He threw himself into his school and volunteering work and never even thought about stepping a foot out of line. No, that would be too much stress for his dad.

His marriage had always seemed like a far off thing. He knew ones day it would happen, but i wasn't something he liked to think about. All he could do was hope his partner would love him eventually. That'd be enough for Paul.
Little did he know that his marriage would come sooner than he could've imagined...

***************************************
That's Paul then. Sorry if it's a bit cringey or whatever, but this is wattpad so i guess i'm ok. Another sorry if this is boring- it'll get better :)
Just to clarify, sexuality doesn't matter in this fic because i'm lazy and like to cut corners (oopsies).

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...