RAGE IN ROYALTY (BOOK 2 OF GU...

By Mikateko_Ngobeni

Royal rivalry More

Prologue
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Episode 09
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Insert 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80(Part I)
Episode 80(Part II)

Episode 37

3.9K 163 7
By Mikateko_Ngobeni

The couple slept in the dark after their session, cuddling. Mxo's phone began vibrating on the pedestal and he answered.
"Yeah?", his sleepy self answered hoarsely.
"Man I need your help. I'm stuck in Braam can't you come fetch me?", Kabelo shouted with music playing loudly behind him.
"I can't hear you KB move away from there", he slid out of bed, not to wake Ndalo. He stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.
"I am saying, I'm stuck at some party in Braam. Come get me"
"I am nowhere near Joburg right now"
"Shxt!", Kabelo said and Mxo laughed.
"Exactly. What are you even doing in Braam anyway?"
"I honestly have no idea how I ended up here. We were in Bluelights then drove here. So now I can't find my people. I was gonna request but there's nothing in my account. Tonight was wild"
"Aii I'll request for you. Sharp I'm busy"
"Sne?", Kabelo asked and Mxo laughed.
"Yaz if this phone was on loudspeaker you were going to land me in a lot of trouble. Sharp man KB we'll talk", he then cut the call and washed his face. After requesting a car for his friend, he went back into bedroom and forgot to be careful with the door, waking Ndalo up. She squinted her eyes and raised her hand to protect them from the light coming from the bedside lamp. He went over to cuddle her up again and apologized for waking her up.
"It's okay. What time is it?"
"Few minutes to twelve"
"Can I please have some water?", she politely asked and he got out of bed, putting on his shorts and slides. He went out for a couple of minutes and came back with two bottles of water and a tub of yogurt. She was coming from the loo in his vest and underwear.
"Thank you", she said before taking the water and having half of it. He handed her the cold tub and she took it.
"How are you feeling?", he asked.
"It stings when I pee", she replied and took half a spoon of the delicacy into her mouth.
"A lot?"
"Nah but I do feel like something was in there", she continued eating. He laughed.
"And how did having that something in there feel?"
"It hurt like crazy when you shoved all of it in like that"
"I'm sorry", he lowly apologized before kissing her forehead, with his hands on her sides on the bed. She was seated while he stood.
"But it'll hurt more if we don't do it again soon"
She laughed at him trying to trick her.
"Unamanga"(You're lying)
"I am serious. Uyavaleka as we speak"(You're closing up as we speak), he said and they both laughed. She kept digging the spoon in the yogurt in and out playfully. He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes. Her nose followed as he took the tub along with the spoon and placed it on the pedestal. He then gave her lips a long, patient kiss while caressing her hips. He took off the vest she was wearing and gently pushed her so she laid on the bed, one hand fondling one boob as he latched on another. The other hand was buried in her underwear as his middle finger tenderly went in and out of her flaming canal. The multitasking had her body confused. He pulled the underwear off and continued.
"Ngicel' ungivulele baby"(Please open up for me), he whispered before trailing ber neck with his breath. She separated and spread her legs wider. He undid the button to his shorts and allowed them to fall, taking himself out of them. He pushed her knees to her chest and entered her sacred opening. She hissed in pain. He pulled one of the pillows and placed it under butt to elevate her butt for full view of her innocent vag.
"Look at me", he softly said and she did. The orange lamp was an easier setting for her instead of lighting up the whole room.
He began thrusting very slowly and watched as his tool continually got adorned and greased up in her slimy releases as he eased it into her. The path was getting easier with each stroke. He dropped his thumb to her clit and circled it while fxcking her with patience. He began hitting the right side of her canal.
"Mxo...", she let out a moan.
"Hm?", he replied and she kept quiet with her eyes closed. If she was enjoying it then he knew he had to keep at whatever it was he was doing right. He kept at it and his lady released short spurts of hot squirt.
"Damn ungichaza kabi mase wenza kanje"(I like it when you do this), he said as she closed her eyes with her palms. Tears were running to her ears when she lost all control of her own body.
"Squirt for me baby don't stop", he encouraged and vigorously rubbed on her clit.
"The bed..."
"Ndalo I said squirt for me I didn't stutter", she was still releasing the liquids as her legs kept shaking and she continued crying. He stopped and asked her to kneel on the bed. She did and he knelt behind her and pressed down her back so her upper body lays flat. He separated her legs with one one of his and entered her from behind without warning. Her mouth hung open and he served her long strokes from the back while holding on to her ass. Her hand went behind her to get him to slow down and he did.
"Kub'hlungu?"
"A lot", she alerted. She felt his full length in this position and wasn't enjoying it.
"Let's change positions then", he suggested and got her to lie on her side so he could enter her from behind. He lifted her one leg and slid in.
"Mmm!", a soft moan escaped her lips and he continued thrusting slowly. He kissed her shoulder and cupped one of boobs.
"Shxt Ndalo umnandi baby fxck!", he groaned and continued invading her insides with his dxck.
"Umuhle futhi", he continued to compliment her as she moaned.
"I'm never gonna let you go sthandwasami", Mxo reassured.
"Promise?"
"I love you and I'm gonna spend each day of my life proving it"
He said as he felt the waves of his orgasm emanating from his core. He rammed his rod into her and she gasped, her mouth wide open.
He rammed it in again and she gasped again.
"Shiiit!!!", he exclaimed when he felt his soldiers running to his head it took everything in him to pull out and he came on her inner thigh. It immediately hit her that they never used protection.
"The condom Mxo!", she panicked.
"I said I'm never gonna get you pregnant Ndalo, at least not now. Trust me", he said and kissed her back. He got up to go find a towel and came back to wipe her clean. He could see she was worried. He dropped the towel on the floor and cuddled her.
"If it will make you feel any better I'm gonna bring you morning afters later on. Is that okay?"
She nodded. He pulled the duvet and they slept. She kept shifting her bxtt so his dxck doesn't touch it. He laughed to himself and let her be.

Ndalo's alarm for 4:00am went off and woke the both of them up.
"It's time for me to go home", she said in her snuggled up position on his chest, with his arm around her. He was still very much sleepy.
"What time is it?", he asked.
"Four"
"I'll take you at 5", he assured in slumber and she shook him.
"Mxo wake up"
He dropped his head to her neck and muttered out muffled complaints. She laughed and told him to get up. He kissed her neck and she knew where it was going.
"Mxo no let's go...", she declined with uncertainty. He slid his finger into her warm and moist quim, still kissing on her neck. He already knows that it's her biggest weakness.
"Do you really have to go?", he asked and nibbled on her earlobe. His finger was still buried in her. She didn't reply. He got on top of her and directed his cxck into her.
"At the rate ungidla ngayo uzongiqeda"(... you're fxcking me you'll finish me), she said and they laughed but he never stopped working her neck. Both hands were caressing and squeezing on her boobs.
"I'm not the one with a fire pxssy blame yourself sthandwasami", he said before he kissed her on the lips. He sucked on her lower lip and slightly bit on it.
"Condom Mxo..."
"Baby ngizochithela phandle"(I'll pull out). She could feel every inch of him sliding in against her vaginal walls. She stopped kissing back when the feeling took over and he went back to her neck. He held her hands and restrained them above her head while fxcking her missionary. Everytime he moved up his skin rubbed against her bean.
"Mxolisi....!"
"Hmmmnn?"
"Mmm!", she moaned harder.
"Khuluma nami kwenzenjan mama?"(Talk to me)
She never replied
"Fxck this pxssy is so good!", he groaned and kept the steady pace he started with, his chest rubbing against her boobs.
"Fxxxck Ndalo ungenzan?!", he groaned when her vxginal muscles involuntarily spasmed, grabbing onto his dxck. He couldn't help but increase his pace. Her lips were parted in an O-shape at the pleasure of it all.
"Ngiyak'thanda Mxolisi. Please don't break my heart for the fun of it", she begged lowly while he pounded her up. Her vulnerability made him slow down. He tightened his hold on both hands, pinning them above her head and kissed her neck gently, still making love to her. She came and he spoke to her while she convulsed at his mercy.
"Ngizok'shada Ndalo. Angizang' ngithande umuntu the way ngik'thanda ngakhona. I just wish you'd fully trust me. Please trust me?"(I'm gonna marry you. I've never loved anybody the way I do you), he whispered into her ear and she nodded. He let of her hands and they went on his back. He continued with his strokes till he pulled out and came on her stomach.

"Let's go take a bath?", Mxo offered and Ndalo was already getting.
"I'll bath at home Mxo let's go"
He didn't want to argue so he also got dressed. He opened the door and they walked out while he held her hand. The whole house was still asleep except for Manqoba, who was gazing into the dark and empty atmosphere all night in his office. Mxolisi took Ndalo home and they arrived shortly.
"Oh no!", Ndalo immediately exclaimed in panic.
"What's wrong?", Mxo asked as he parked the car.
"The door is open. My mom is home", she alerts in pure fear.
"Maybe it's your sister?"
"My sister never wakes up this early. The first thing my mom does is to open the door Mxo she's going to kill me", she began crying. Nomcebo marched out of the house with a wooden spoon in one hand and a wet dishcloth in the other. Ndalo already had tears streaming down her face.
"Stay in the car", Mxo said to her when she saw the weapons in her mother's hands.
"No Mxo you're gonna make things worse. Go home I'll be fine", she said and opened the door. Mxo was already out.
"Lolo yazi ngizokusakaza ngenye into uzobona bonke abathakathi bala esgodini in broad daylight uyangizwa? Ubuyaphi?!"(I'll smack you so hard you'll see all the witches in this area. Where were you?!)
Nomcebo spit fire with the spoon pointed at a crying "Lolo" who kept playing with her hands.
"Mama ngiyaxolisa"(I'm sorry)
"Sawubona ma. Ngicela ungamshayi. Ngcono ushaye mina ngoba iphutha elami"(Please don't hit her. Rather hit me because I'm the one at fault)
Hearing Mxolisi's voice infuriated Nomcebo even further. She smacked Ndalo on the neck with the damp dishcloth and she screamed. Mxo jumped in front of Ndalo and shielded her from behind with his hands. Ndalo couldn't stop sobbing.
"Mxolisi. Le ngan eyami. Eyaka Nomcebo lengan aksiyona into yokudlala for abafana base bukhosini. Ngizwile ngo Melokuhle nezinto enizenzayo kodwa hayi kweyami ingane!! Ndalo! Ngena endlini!", she shouted and followed her. Mxo rotated with Ndalo and continued trying to plead with Ndalo's mother.
"Ma ngiyakucela uNdalo ngiyamthanda futhi ngeke ngidlale ngaye"
"Umthanda umthandani?Umthanda ukunya? Ndalo ngithe hamba endlin Jolina!"(What do you know about love?)
"Ma please--"
"Ngike ngithole ukuthi uye wazitika nge nkomo ka nina Mxolisi, hm! Ngithi hm!!"(If I discover that you broke her vxrginity...)
Ndalo tried to walk to the house but she felt another thrashing hit on her thighs. Nomcebo was already on her tracks with the spoon. She ran into the house and Nomcebo shouted from where she stood.
"Ugijimela ubala. Uyeza ugog'wakho uzokuhlola namhlanje!"(You're running for nothing. Your grandmother is coming to check if you're still a vxrgin today)
Mxo had no idea what to do in order to put out the raging fire.

...

"Don't you die on me Enhle wake up!", Muhluri yelled, still tied on his tree. Enhle had her head dropped and hanging.
"Enhle!", he shot out. She jerked up in panic, only to realise she was still in the bush, famished and tired. Thirsty too. The rope was uncomfortable on her skin. Muhluri sighed from relief. The sun was out. Birds were chirping. The air smelt fresh and represented everything to do with serenity. They'd have the thought to appreciate it if it was in a different setting.
"Why did you wake me up?"
"I don't know, seeing you like that..."
"We're gonna die anyway so you had better accept it soon", she licked her dry lips.
"Do you think there are hot baths in heaven?"-Enhle
Muhluri laughed. She smiled.
"This is no time to be yourself"
"You know you're the only person who thinks I'm funny. I'm starting to think you see me as a joke", she said and continued laughing.
"There's only person who doesn't take you seriously in this life and it's not me", Muhluri remarked and Enhle swallowed, the smile regretfully disappearing from her face
"For what it's worth, I don't regret what we have. I'd do it all over again", Muhluri said. She gave a dry smile.
"He's not that bad you know?"-Enhle
"If we somehow manage to get out of here and you go back to him, don't ever contact me", he stated and looked away.
"There's no way we will. If we don't get mauled by something we will definitely die of thirst and hunger", she commented and he scoffed. When he brought his eyes back to her tree, he saw it slowly slithering down the bark occasionally hissing and sticking out its fork tongue.
"Holy shxt!", he said and she laughed.
"This is not the time for your random compliments Muhluri"
"Uhm... Please try your best not to move okay?"
"Huh?", she was confused but she noticed he was looking above her so she did the same. Her eyes landed on the green leaves high above. She couldn't see it.
"Dammit Enhle I said don't move!"
"You're freaking me out. What is it?", she asked but shortly heard the hissing when it got closer. She cautiously angled her head so she sees properly. Her heart collided with her rib cage. She brought her face back and shut her eyes in grimace, trying her best not to breathe.
"Baby don't move okay? Maybe it'll give up and leave you alone", he begged. She heard the hissing again and couldn't keep it together anymore. She let out a very loud and ear piercing scream.
"Enhle!", Muhluri tried to calm her down. She never stopped. They heard ruffling from some direction in the bushes and Sabelo appeared. Her heart immediately sighed of relief.
"Thank God I was starting--"
"Fseg!", Sabelo shot out without turning to look at him. "Be still", he said to Enhle while aiming the gun at the snake. He was late. The creature was already gliding down her shoulder. Enhle had tears rolling down her cheeks. She had a hard time keeping silent and still. Sabelo continued aiming and stepped to her side.
"We are gonna have to wait for it to raise it's head", he said, still aiming.
"I know you take shooting as a hobby but you're gonna hurt me Sabza!", she tried to yell and simultaneously keep as still as possible.
"Do you want my help or not?", he dropped the hand with the gun in it out of impatience. She kept still and he continued aiming. This took a few minutes Enhle was already tired of trying to controlling her breathing. Then with no warming whatsoever, the gun went off and she shut her eyes in intensified fear. The snake tumbled down tail first and she could finally breathe. Sabelo lifted his pants and put his gun back on his leg. However, when she dropped her eyes to see it, the snake wasn't there. Odd. Very odd.

...

Manqoba eventually fell asleep on his chair in the morning when his brain was tired of overthinking. He started dreaming but felt like the dream was depicting reality. It didn't feel anything like a product of his imagination. He was wearing the same clothes, seated on the same chair when he saw his tall father walking into the office. He had a wooden rod in his hand and his hat in the other, his greyish-white hair exposed.
"Nathi", he greeted him and Manqoba greeted back, busy on his laptop. His father closed it and sat down.
"Mntungwa, ubuyaphi?"(Where are you coming from?),he asked as if he'd last seen him in the morning or something.
"Esbayeni. Ngifuna ukukhuluma nawe ngolunye udaba"(The kraal. I want to speak to you about something)
"Khumalo. Ngilalele"(Speak I'm listening)
"Ngizamile ukul' khuluma izolo kodwa nje ngemihla, uhlelekile ukungizwa ngoba uhlezi unezinto eyningi emqondwen wakho"(I tried speaking to you last night but as always, you failed to hear because you can't concentrate)
Manqoba kept quiet and continued to listen attentively.
"Asisayifun lento yakho yokuchitha igazi ngathi ubulala iynkukhu zomshado. Uyinkosi manje Nathi yekela ukuvumela imizwa yakho ukuthi ikulawule. Awuyena umfazi"(You must get rid of this habit of yours of spilling blood like you're killing chickens for a festivity. You're a chief now Nathi stop allowing your emotions to control you. You're not a woman)
He nodded.
"Hamba uyolanda umakoti wethu lapho umshiye khona esgangeni nilungise umshado wenu nje ngabantu abadala. Idlozi lakhe lithukuthele kabi ngalento yoku mlalisa esgangeni, engadlile. Umtshele no Sabelo ukuthi bekungafanele ayibulale leya nyoka. Limthusile lona ngoba akayijwayele lento yokuvakashelwa yilona kodwa okwenzekile kundlulile. Wena hamba uyomlanda umlethe ekhaya. Siyezwana?"(Now go fetch your wife from the wild so you can fix your marriage like adults. Her ancestors are very angry about you leaving her in the wild. You must also tell Sabelo that he wasn't supposed to kill that snake. Yes it scared her because she is not used to getting visits from her ancestors but what's done is done. Now go get her and bring her home. Clear?), he commanded and Manqoba nodded. Khumalo Senior then stood up and left. Manqoba woke up and felt as though he was really there in person and that he indeed just left. He digested everything he was told and understood that none of that was a dream. He then grabbed his car keys and headed out.

UNEDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 2.3K 46
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT****
48 7 18
An unknown man serves as a threat to the people around him without knowing what he is Meant to protect as duty but puts a lot in danger instead, for...
10 0 10
_Arai could ...... _ Ahh. You scared me _I'm sorry I didn't mean to _What do you need _We could talk for a moment _ ... No _I understand why you don'...