Trikova | Clarke/You

By ShayRifa

A Journey of a nightblood girl who gets abducted by the Ice Nation as a child, to be trained and prepared for... More

Cast + Trailer
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII

Chapter IV

3.3K 181 32
By ShayRifa

Azgeda

A scout just entered the throne room, informing Nia about the Commander's announcement.

Nia let out a laugh and looked at her subjects that were standing in the room. Everyone started to laugh with her. Not because it was funny, but because they were a afraid of her.

"Just like I thought she would do. She's weak, just like a bird with broken wings." She spoke with a mocking tone, making the people laugh "fine. She wants to play a game of peace...let's see how long that will last."

The Queen nodded her head to herself with a smirk on her face, thinking. Sure her plan to start a war didn't work but now she knows that the Commander won't do anything if they cross boundaries. She knows the Commander has weakness.

FlouKru

It's been two days since Y/N was rescued by the FlouKru warriors and brought to their clan.

She haven't woken up yet and Luna, the leader of FlouKru keeps checking on her. Making sure she's okay.

The girl groaned, slightly opening her eyes but her weakness caused her to close it again.

She let out soft moans in pain, fighting to get her eyes open. She could sniffle the taste of salt in where she was. Suddenly two hands cupped her cheeks.

Y/N opened her eyes in instant at the sudden touch. Fear took over her when she saw a blurry image of a person in front of her.

"It's okay. Your safe here." She heard a soft voice of a woman, that still had her hands on her cheek.

Blinking multiple times to make her vision clear, Y/N saw a red curly hair woman looking down at her with a smile.

She was shocked at the woman's attitude towards her.

No one had looked at her before! She doesn't know her! Why does she looks at a stranger like this! Why would she help her!?

"Where am I? Who are you?!" Y/N spoke tiredly with a worried tone. Trying to get up, she groaned when the sudden strong pain in chest made her stop halfway.

"Don't get up! You need to rest and let your wound heal. But don't worry, you're safe here. No one's gonna hurt you." The woman spoke placing her hands on her shoulders to make her lay back in bed.

"Why are you...helping me?!" Y/N confusedly asked.

The woman smiled softly at her "We are FlouKru." She spoke hoping the girl understood her meaning.

But Y/N looked at her still confused.

"FlouKru?..We help people in need?...Haven't you heard of us?." She said looking down at her with squinted eyes.

"We help people who needs help. People running from others who want to kill them. People who have been disowned by their clan. Our cause is to establish peace and help who ever is in need." The woman explained and Y/N nodded in relief but the woman was still able to sense her fear.

"You can trust us." She said looking into the girl's eyes.

"How did you found me. I'm supposed to be dead." Y/N asked.

"Yes you are supposed to but you're not." She smiled down at her, nodding her head to the side. "My warriors found you in the river and brought you here in time. Luckily our healer was able to save your life."

"Your..warriors?" Y/N asked stunned.

"Yes. I am the FlouKru's leader. My name is Luna." She spoke as she walked around the room and grabbed a cup, filling it with water.

"Here, you most be thrusty." She said bringing the cup to Y/N's lips.

Y/N was still stunned by the new informations and the FlouKru's hospitality but she placed her hand on the cup and raised her head a bit, drinking the water.

"Thank you." Y/N said wiping her lips with her hand. "I owe you my life."

"You don't. This is the way of our life. We save as many lives we can, without wanting anything in return." Luna spoke.

She knew her but resisted on telling the girl the truth. Telling Y/N the truth would put the girl's life in danger.

When Dugan came back from his journey. He told her that, that she was the Ice Nation princess Y/A/N and about what happened with the Commander at the border of Azgeda. Everyone thinks she's dead and the best thing is that everyone keep thinking that way. Old Y/T/N is dead and the Azgeda princess Y/A/N. This Y/N is better stay hidden from the world.

"So...what is your name? Which Clan are you from?" She asked Y/N on purpose, to know her answer.

A fear appeared on the girl's face and she seems to think about her answer "it's better for you not to know. You knowing about me could endanger you and your people. Anyway...I'll be gone when I can stand on my feet."

Luna looked at her with squinted eyes and her heart hurt for the girl. Even Y/N was just a 15 years old kid, she was wise, strong and caring enough not to get others endanger because of herself.

"You Don't have to leave. There's a place for you here. You can live here and no one can know about who you are and where you came from. You don't have to worry about anything." Luna suggested and looked towards Y/N, watching her expression change. "If you're worried about Azgeda.., they already think you're dead. You can start new here, under a different name and be the person you want."

Y/N's eyes widened when she realized Luna already knew who she is and gulped. But the woman's offer was what she always wanted.

Somewhere peaceful. Somewhere where she can be herself. Somewhere where people save lives more than they kill. Somewhere where she can call home.

"I...."

"You don't have to tell me you're decision now. In mean time you're healing, think about it." Luna spoke and Y/N nodded.

"I'm hoping you say yes." Luna spoke genuinely, looking at Y/N before she leaves the cabin.

Y/N was suprise by FlouKru' leader's offer. She didn't know if she could trust her or not. Perhaps some time spending with this people could help her with her decision.

And just like that, more days past that it turned to weeks.

All this time Luna didn't leave her alone and always came to check on her. She brought her food, even feed her herself and helped her change clothes.

Y/N started to feel better and finally she was able to stand on her feet.

She grabbed a small shawl and wrapped it around her shoulders before she leaves the cabin for the first time.

She was still limping to the side, because of the pain in her chest. She looked around, finding herself on an oil rig and suddenly she heard sound of the sea.

In excitement, Y/N walked towards the edge and looked down into the sea, smiling widely to herself.

She has never seen a sea. She always wished to see and discover everything and being here and able to that, filled her with joy. She closed her eyes, smiling and listened to the sound of the waves.

"It's soothing, right?" Suddenly Luna spoke next to her, making her jump.

Y/N saw Luna with the same reaction as her. Eyes closed and listening to the sound.

"Yes." She said with a calm voice and smiled slightly.

"How about swimming in it?" Luna suggested.

"What?!" Y/N's spoke in shock. She was worried about her injury.

"Don't worry. Salt water is good for wounds. It cleans the infection and helps it heal faster." Luna confirmed.

Y/N still seemed second minded and looked down at the water, thinking about doing it or not.

"Are you scared kid?" Luna teased with a confident voice.

Oh! Not that again.

Y/N raised her eyebrows in a challenging way and threw away the blanket. Luna knew that she had Y/N in a good way. This girl is going to jump an.....! Without warning Y/N jumped into the water, not letting Luna anytime to process.

"Woahhhh! This is the best-fealing-ever!" Y/N screamed in excitement, even though the sea water was making her wound sting a bit but it didn't stop her from enjoying.

Luna looked down at her with a smile and leaned against the railing.

"What happened? Don't tell me you're scared now." Y/N shouted with a smug on her face.

Luna rolled her eyes at the kid but stepped over the railing and dived into the water. She laughed when she reached the surface and faced Y/N.

"How was that?" Luna asked.

"That felt amazing." The girl spoke in honest tone.

"So..have you decided? Are you going to stay...with us?" Luna asked with hope.

Y/N seemed to think about it, looking down but she smiled nodding her head and looked towards Luna.

Luna's smile grew big and she offered a hug to Y/N and she happy hugged her back "Welcome to the family. You're one of us now."

She tapped on Y/N's shoulder gently and motioned her to get out of water.

The two reached the ladder and climbed up.

Luna immediately gaved Y/N back her blanket, when she noticed her shivering.

Suddenly the sounds of people in distance took their attention. Once they went closer, they saw Turgut, Bisson and Dugan challenging each other.

"I'm gonna win!" Dugan shouted.

"No no brother, I'm gonna win!" Turgut argued.

Pushing Turgut and Dugan with his hand and himself coming forward. Bisson spoke, pointing to himself. "You two are weak. This Bisson is going to win this."

Luna and Y/N laughed at the stupid argument between the three men.

They one each grabbed a sheep and putted on their shoulder.

"1, 2 , 3.... yaaaaa!" Turgut shouted and they started to race each other for a distance.

Once they reached the end, they started to argue again.

"I won!" Bisson pushed Dugan.

"No it was me!" Dugan argued back.

"Hey I was the one who got to the end first" Turgut complained.

They kept debating until their eyes fell on the two who were laughing at their conversation.

"Love? Tell us who won. Hmm tell them?" Turgut said walking towards Luna and the two men followed behind.

"You won my love." Luna spoke in a loving tone and played with Turgut's beard, as she got closer to him.

"That's not fair! She is your wife!" Bisson argued and Dugan agreed. "You see this clumsy is agreeing with me"

"Hey! Who do you call clumsy! Mountain bear!" Dugan shouted, making the man run and he chased after him.

The three standing in their place, laughed at them and watched them as they disappeared.

"So.." Turgut broke the silence and looked towards Y/N. "Is our guest has finally made up her decision?" He spoke with a warm smile.

"Yes. She's part of our family now." Luna leaned against her husband.

"That's a really good news. We should celebrate tonight. Don't you think?" Turgut suggested and Luna agreed.

Turgut kissed Luna on the head before he walk away, leaving the two.

"It's our tradition to have a ceremony for the new members that join us. In this ceremony, you'll get to choose a new name to yourself or keep the old if you want but it only happens once. You should really think about what you want people to call you from now on. This is a new beginning, a new life for you." Luna spoke, turning towards Y/N.

"Go to your cabin, I'll have someone to bring you new clothes and then join us at the ceremony." She instructed to Y/N and the girl nodded.

Luna walked away and Y/N went back to her cabin. Soon their was a knock on the door and she received the clothes from a person.

Y/N changed into the new clothes and thought about what Luna said. What does she want her name to be?

She kept thinking and thinking. Suddenly looking at her own situation and where she has come from and where she's going to live. A perfect name came into her mind.

A name that she seemed to like it.

Soon the sky was dark and it was time for the ceremony.

Y/N shoved her nervousness deep down and walked towards the big meeting room where everyone has gathered.

Luna smiled to her when she saw her coming.

"Everyone. The great, kind and strong people of FlouKru." She spoke loudly, having everyone's attention. "We are gathered here to welcome a new member to our family. Someone who came here seeking shelter from the outside world, same as each of us. Someone who will have our back and we have hers."

People nodded their head at her speech and cheered, raising their glass.

Luna gave Y/N a nodd to come forward.

"Say your name warrior?" She spoke, when the girl stood in front of her.

"Trikova." Y/N confidently said. Luna smiled at the girl's smart choice. She grabbed her hand and another person came closer. wrapping a shawl around their hands, she tied them together.

"Trikova, do you promise to have our back when we are in need?" Luna asked looking at Y/N.

"I do."

"Do you promise to stay loyal and faithful to this family?" Luna asked again.

"I do." Y/N replied back, looking eye to eye with her.

"Then welcome Trikova. Welcome home." Luna smiled and people cheered loudly.

When she stepped away from Luna, people came close to her and hugged her, all smiling and welcoming her into their clan.

Y/N smiled, feeling accepted for the first time in a long time. She finally had somewhere to call her home.

How did you like that title drop?😎😄

So far good? Or is it a flop?

***

Don't forget to vote♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 11.4K 40
First Book of Through The Flames Series. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭�...
37.8K 782 17
This story begins after the s3 (Lexa survived). Lexa and Clarke were on their way to Arkadia when they stumbled upon someone, what will they do? A.L...
1.2K 79 19
This is a Clexa story about lexa following Clarke and protecting her without her knowing who she is. Imagine how shocked Clarke is when she finally m...
1.6K 170 14
Clarke Griffin and her crew are the first to find land west, across the Big Sea. What she doesn't expect to find is another civilization, with a reli...