Serial Killers - woosan

By LoveforKorea18

San and Wooyoung are wanted serial killers. More

New Story!
Introduction
-1-
-3-
-4-
Curvy Affection - New Story!
-5-
-The End-
New Story!

-2-

6.6K 153 246
By LoveforKorea18

I actually wanted to upload this chapter way earlier but I don't know why I didn't as I've had it finished for quite some time now lol
My apologies😅

SMUT!

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------

After scrubbing tiles with bleach for quite a while, the couple sat in front of the still-burning fireplace with a glass of red wine in their hands. They had thrown Wooyoung's sweater in the fire too, as the blood had already dried up and would leave stains after washing anyway. Wooyoung would just put on one of the many other sweaters in his walk-in closet. He had enough anyway.

"You know, honey, I kind of thought it was totally sexy when you choped Yeosang apart." Wooyoung smiled while looking at the older.

"You really are something." San smirked.

"Do you remember the project we were supposed to present in 9th grade? The one which was cancelled last second?" San asked and waited for Wooyoung to remember.

"Yeah, I remember! 'How to plan a perfect murder without getting caught.' That's what it was called, right?" Wooyoung remembered.

"Yes, that one. What would you say if we try planning a murder and see if we are turned on afterwards as well? I'm already getting hard just thinking about it!" San excitedly suggested.

"To be honest, I really want to do that with you, but I think we should figure out what we do when someone asks about Yeosang. We should wait until everything settles down." Wooyoung said. He really hoped that no one would find out.

"You're right, let's wait and use the time to make plans for our 'project'." San put the word project in quotes and received one of the prettiest smiles back.

-

The next day they both boys had to go back to school. It was Monday and they had math together. San could understand math thanks to Wooyoung, but he didn't always get everything right away. Wooyoung often had to explain some things to the taller one in the middle of class, but that didn't bother any of the teachers, because Wooyoung was simply too intelligent to forbid this.

After 20 minutes of class, a short break was initiated as a new student was added to the class. When San found out, all the alarm bells in his head went off. New students always meant they didn't know Wooyoung was his.

When the still unknown student entered the classroom, San put a possessive arm over Wooyoung's shoulder and hugged him to the side. His face reflected his feelings and his eyes were already hatefully staring at the tall boy who was standing in front of the blackboard to introduce himself to his new classmates.

"Hello, my name is Jeong Yunho. I'm 17 years old and love math." The new student spoke up confidently.

"Nice to meet you Yunho. Please take a seat next to Chanhee. I think you will get along well with Wooyoung right behind your seat because he has the best grades out of this whole school." The teacher proudly said and gestured to where he should sit down.

Yunho made his way to the back of the class and grinned at Wooyoung before he sat down. Wooyoung's hand squeezed San's thigh and held him back so that he wouldn't attack the boy. He couldn't freak out in front of their teacher.

After San calmed down, the rest of the classes that day were relaxed. The school bell signaled the end of the school day and everyone left the classroom, except the couple. The two were still holding hands and sat in their seats when Yunho entered the classroom again.

"Hey, Wooyoung was your name, right? I thought we could exchange numbers and meet sometimes to talk about math!" The boy with the orange-tinged hair asked aloud.

Inside San, it was like a switch flipped. He shot up from his chair and attacked the new student. He threw a punch at his face and kicked him in the stomach as he sank to the floor. Before San could hit him any further, his boyfriend pulled him back and kissed him with wet lips. Yunho was lying on the floor, holding his bleeding nose. At first he was confused why the two of them were kissing wildly, but realized what was going on between them.

"Hey, what the hell was that just now?" Yunho asked  and faced an angry San again, who bent down to him and threatened him. 

"I swear to God, try talking to my boyfriend again or try making friends with him and you will have a lot more problems than just a bleeding nose and a stomach ache." San raised his finger in front of Yunho's face.

"Did you understand that?" San moved his finger back and forth frantically, hoping for the other that he understood.

"Yes, I understood." Yunho answered. He was intimidated. He never thought he would get punched in the face on his first day.

However, he was wondering where his best friend Yeosang was. He had told him that he would go to school with him from today on because his parents divorced and he and his mother had moved to this city. He'll have to call him when he gets home. Just to make sure he was okay.

San took Wooyoung by the hand and walked them out of the class room to go home, leaving the still bleading boy on the floor.

When the two got home, Wooyoung heated up the leftovers that were from sunday and set the table. San came back from the shower, kissed the younger's temple and sat down at the table across from Wooyoung.

"I was close to killing him then and there in the class room if you hadn't held me back!" San confessed.

"I know and I would have let you if we hadn't made a promise to wait and see about the whole Yeosang thing." Wooyoung said before he shoved a spoonful of food inside his mouth.

All of a sudden there was an unfamiliar sound from the kitchen. Wooyoung ran curiously into the kitchen and came back into the living room with a frightened face. He was holding a cell phone that definitely didn't belong to either of them. It had to be Yeosang's.

The cell phone was already silent again and indicated a missed call on the display. The name came as a surprise to the couple.

"Jeong Yunho" both said in unison.
"Don't tell me that's the one from our class." Wooyoung shook his head. That couldn't be. If those two knew each other, it would be harder to hide his death. They had to think of something quickly or else they would be in trouble.

"Let's write this Yunho a message from Yeosang that he has left the country forever after breaking up with Jongho. He just has to believe that." Wooyoung suggested and was patted by San.

"That's a really good idea. After we wrote him, we have to get rid of the phone so that no one can track it." San said and grabbed the phone from Wooyoung's hands.

San took a quick look at the previous text messages to Yunho to get a feel for Yeosang's writing style and began to compose a message.

To Yunho
Hey hoe, I'm sorry I can't tell you personally. I've decided to disappear abroad forever. Nothing holds me here. I just had to go, otherwise I would have gone nuts. You know that after leaving Jongho I was so depressed that I just wanted to leave. Months later, I've finally made the decision.
Your crazy boy

San turned the phone to Wooyoung so that he could read the message for verification and sent it off after he got a 'very good' from him.

It only took a few seconds until they received a message.

From Yunho
What are you talking about.
I thought you were happy?
         I told you that I was going to school with you? And now you left me alone?
I was punched by someone's boyfriend today!

San chuckled at the last sentence. He should have punched that guy way harder than he had. He now had to put on a facade. Yeosang would worry about the boy.

To Yunho
Hoe, I'm sorry that happened to you but I can't come back anymore. Of course I was happy that you would join me in school but that wasn't enough for me to stay. I will shut off my phone now. I will no longer be available on this number. I hope you will find new friends.
Bye

San switched off the phone immediately and put it on the table in front of them. Wooyoung took San's hand in his own and moved their intertwined hands to his mouth and kissed the back of the other's hand softly.

Now the two just had to wait for this Yunho guy to believe everything.

"I'll dispose the phone at school tomorrow. We can't be associated with it that way. I will clean it as well." San said and the other nodded in agreement.

San stood up and stopped at the door frame to their bedroom. It was already quite late and unlike Wooyoung, he had to appear in class for the first two lessons.

"Are you going to sleep too or do you want to feel good before we go to sleep?" San seductively suggested and Wooyoung stood up straight away, making a beeline around the table to follow San. He couldn't possibly say no to that.

When they got to the bedroom, both of them took off their clothes and laid down next to each other in their bed. San stroked Wooyoung's face and slowly moved his hand down his neck to his chest. The younger one had goosebumps all over his body. His nipples were perfectly standing up.

"You are stunningly beautiful!" San stroked his thumb gently over Wooyoung's nipple while they stared into each other's eyes. The younger winced briefly at the gentle touch and bit his lower lip.

"I know." A low moan escaped Wooyoung's beautiful lips and his breathing intensified. San loved it when his boyfriend answered so confidently. His thumb moved over the sensitive nipple once more, this time with a little more pressure, to which Wooyoung let out a louder moan.

San turned Wooyoung onto his back and left a lot of butterfly kisses on Wooyoung's upper body. When San kissed himself up to the younger one's neck, he cupped the thin skin and sucked on it tightly. After only a few seconds, San moved away from his neck to examine his masterpiece. It was time for others to see again that Wooyoung was taken. He loved the others saw Wooyoung's with hickeys stained neck and associated San as the culprit. Satisfied, San left more hickeys on the younger one's neck.

As Wooyoung was squirming under him, San noticed his impatience. Wooyoung had grown tired even though he was as hard as a rock. San took Wooyoung's cock into his hand and started pumping it up and down. San's other hand slipped between Wooyoung's thighs and a finger rubbed his hole. He looked up at his boyfriend in case he felt any discomfort, but licked his finger wet to push into Wooyoung as the smaller didn't show any signs of being uncomfortable.

As soon as the finger slipped through the tight muscle, Wooyoung moaned loudly.
"Fuck, that feels great!"

"You just feel great? How about now?" San asked as he pushed his finger a little deeper, bent it upwards and touched Wooyoung's prostate.

The breathtaking feeling took away his voice and only a slight croak came to light. The younger one shot up and tried to pull San down to him.

San neglected the younger's cock, leaned over to Wooyoung and kissed him. His finger was now re-aligned by the changed position and when San bent his finger again, Wooyoung was done for. A loud groan left him as he came onto his stomach.

The next few seconds consisted of Wooyoung processing his orgasm. His whole body shook and he felt like he had been electrocuted.

They switched positions and Wooyoung kneeled in front of San. He licked San over his glans while his hand pushed the foreskin back and forth. He buried San compleately in his mouth while staring at him. San came quickly every time the smaller one stared at him so sensually and full of lust during a blowjob.

It was no different this time. San held Wooyoung's head tightly, thrusted a few times into the warm mouth engulfing his cock and squirted his hot liquid into the younger's mouth and throat who immediately swallowed it.

The cock left Wooyoung's mouth with a pop. Both laid next to each other again and silence spread through the room.

"I love you so much!" San turned to Wooyoung and let out a small laugh when he saw that Wooyoung had fallen asleep.

"Sleep well my angel." He pulled the covers up and covered himself and Wooyoung. San placed a gentle kiss on Wooyoung's forehead. Wooyoung turned to San and hugged him from the side as both slept peacefully.

------------------------------------------------------------

Did someone of you watch Ateez's Online Concert yesterday?

I've cried so much! To think that they are not rookies anymore makes me so happy but also sad. I still feel like it was just a few hours ago that I've found KQ FELLAZ 🥺 I miss those pre-debut times so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.7K 76
"If Wooyoung had known that he would get caught up in a situation that could've potientally costed him his life, maybe he wouldn't have run away from...
15.3K 784 15
π™‡π™Šπ˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€π˜Ώ π™…π™π˜Ώπ™‚π™€π™ˆπ™€π™‰π™ βž’π˜Όπ™π™•. π™Žπ™€π™Šπ™‰π™‚π™…π™Šπ™Šπ™‰π™‚ For four years Kim Hongjoong has been chasing the infamous criminal Park Seonghwa. He...
15.5K 846 37
All Wooyoung wanted was to get out of this lousy old town, escaping the problems that lie within it. When he finally got the chance though, things to...
89.5K 6.1K 51
Choi Soobin works for an agency created to take down criminals who show up on government radars. The criminals who are your top notch hackers, sneaki...