If Loving You Is Wrong

Oleh StawFox

I suck at description so just put one in the comments and I'll pick the one I like best p.s this is a futaxgi... Lebih Banyak

If Loving You Is Wrong Chapter 3
A/N
A/N
If Loving You Is Wrong chapter 7
If Loving You Is Wrong chapter 9
If Loving You Is Wrong chapter 10
If Loving You Is Wrong Chapter 14
Important A/N
I'm back!!
I'm really sorry
If Loving You Is Wrong Chapter 17 Interactive
A/N
Editing

If Loving You Is Wrong chapter 12

1K 49 6
Oleh StawFox

"Take me right here right now" she said I paused and look at her to be sure she nods her head as her hands travel down to my pants and she unbuttons them. Then I kiss her deeply as she slips her hand in my pants and grabs my shaft and starts to stroke it. I moan into the kiss as she keeps stroking. Then she starts to take off my pants as we break for air and I take off her underwear as she takes off mine. Then she says "now how should I get this shirt off of you" with seductive smirk then she rips my shirt off and flips us so she's on top. Then I take her shirt off when she's on top. She runs her finger down my stomach all the way down to my boxer's waistline. She slowly takes off my boxer's and I shut my eyes and then I felt something hit my shaft I peek my eye open to see what happened then I see that my junk hit her in the face. "I'm sorry" I say and she says "that's okay" then I close my eyes again and I feel something warm then something swirls around my tip and I open my eyes to see Taylor has her mouth on my shaft. I bit my lip and squeeze my eyes shut because it feels so good and I never want it to stop "I I I'm c close" I said then she suddenly stopped. Then she positions her wet core against my now throbbing shaft then slowly began to go down. Once I was in everything felt so warm and she sat there for a second. The she began bouncing up and down slowly than she gradually got faster. I flipped us ove again I looked at her while thrusting and kissed her she moans "faster babe faster" I speed up and she screams out "fuck me babe just like that" I kiss her mark and she moans again as her nails dig into my back. Her walls began to tighten around me and she says "I'm so close babe keep going" I said "I'm close too" then she wraps her legs around me and says "let it out inside" as she came and I trusted for the last time letting it all out inside her I look into her eyes.

________________________________________________________________________

So how was that lemon y'all and let me know if y'all liked the chapter
As always later loves😘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6M 97.7K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...