The Opposite Of Negation | Ed...

BแปŸi anyayayaaa

[Wattpad Featured Story in @Romance 's Featured List] โ€• โ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต... Xem Thรชm

introduction
character aesthetics
Prologue | The opposite of expected
1 | โ‰  end
2 | โ‰  hope
3 | โ‰  polite
4 | โ‰  strangers
5 | โ‰  delight
6 | โ‰  resent
7 | โ‰  ignore
8 | โ‰  fair
9 | โ‰  disagreement
11 | โ‰  sad
12.1 | โ‰  oppose
12.2 | โ‰  hell
13 | โ‰  abrupt
14 | โ‰  regrets
15 | โ‰  neglect
16 | โ‰  predictable
17 | โ‰  calm
18 | โ‰  patient
19 | โ‰  secret
20 | โ‰  victory
21 | โ‰  share
22 | โ‰  attack
23 | โ‰  innocence
24 | โ‰  miserable
the wall
25 | โ‰  mend
26 | โ‰  future
27 | โ‰  antecedent
28 | โ‰  disrespect
29 | โ‰  hate
30 | โ‰  beginning
Epilogue | The opposite of affirmation
Bonus 1 | Amanda & Jason

10 | โ‰  mislead

12.8K 444 191
BแปŸi anyayayaaa

I can't wipe the smile off my face as I enter my apartment. I find Mia sitting cross-legged on the floor, papers lying all around her. Her shift ends 2 hours before me as I'm always the last person leaving the bakery.

"What's up with you?" she asks suspiciously.

I roll my eyes, still not being able to wipe the silly grin on my face and flick my hand dismissively.

She gets up from the floor and stalks me to the kitchen and narrows her eyes at me, "Spill. Did that lady do something?"

"Yep," I replied, walking around her to grab some milk from the refrigerator.

"Go on. Don't just leave me hanging here!"

I turn to her and tell her the entire story. Of what Shaye and Nathan did. And the deal. After finishing, I look at Mia to see her jaw hanging open.

"Nathan Wright did that? And you've made a deal with him?" she finally speaks up.

"Yes he did and yes I have," I replied. Mia narrows her eyes at me and I instantly know what she's going to do. I dive ahead to grab her phone, which is sitting by her side, but my hand meets with the cold hard floor and her phone in her hand. Mia smirks down at me and quickly types something on her phone. Letting out a groan, I straighten myself up.

She hands me her phone, seemingly satisfied with whatever it is that she has done. On the screen is Nathan's Instagram dm and a message from Mia.

Hey Nathan. Mia Davis, your new deal partner's best friend here. I just want to know, what are you planning on doing. How do you plan on killing Ali? Remember, before killing her, you'll have to go through me, and I have an incredible reputation with sticks. You have been warned.

I groan when I see that he has seen the message and he starts typing.

Hey Mia. I am a little scared of you, but before you probably kill me with a stick, I need you to know I'm not going to kill Ali. And even if I was, I probably won't after your message. Say hi to Ali and tell her to accept my request.

"Oh my God, he sent you a request!" Mia exclaims, eyes wide. I try to act nonchalant and hand her the phone so that she can type a response. I pick up my own phone and find Nathan's request sitting on top of my follow requests. I click on it and press Accept. I look at Mia and find her already shoving her phone toward me.

I don't trust you. Meet us at The Bakery tomorrow. I'll see you there -M

Okay, ma'am. See y'all there -N

"Looks like we're gonna meet your future hubby tomorrow,"

I laugh at her ridiculousness and we continue our dinner talking about anything and everything.

⋈ ⋈ ⋈

"Maaaa, he's no one special!" I say into the phone for the millionth time. I'm walking to my morning class with a cup of coffee and my phone balancing on my shoulder. Ma had called early in the morning because my dearest best friend- soon to be an ex-best friend- had spilt some beans about a certain deal and a certain friendship with a certain somebody.

Definitely an ex-best friend.

"Ali, let me be a typical Indian mother for one moment and let me interrogate you,"

I let out an amused chuckle and reply, "Ma, you can never be one. You have tried way too many times by now. Just admit that you want to know all the gossip. Even when there's none."

She laughs slightly on her side, making me smile instantly.

"You know me too well. Now tell me everything,"

So I do. I tell her everything from the very beginning, just like I told Mia. As I'm nearing my university building where my class is supposed to be held, I see someone walking towards me.

Speak of the devil.

There he is, walking towards me with a slight smile on his face. His hair looks damp from the shower he must've taken after his morning practice. He reaches me and grabs my laptop and bag from my hand, allowing me to transfer my phone from my shoulder to my hand and hold my coffee in the other. I shoot him a grateful smile and tune back to my mother.

"Well. That's certainly a story. Will we ever meet him?" she asks.

"Him? Why are we talking about a boy?" I hear my dad in the far distance, clear that he has overheard my mom. I look at Nathan as we're walking together. He's walking beside me, looking totally at ease carrying my laptop and my bag, staring straight ahead and I ponder over her question.

"Well? Will we?" she tries again, although this time I know my dad is standing right beside her, waiting for my answer.

I glance at Nathan again and reply, "Maybe. I'll call you later now. I have a class to get to. Love you!" and hang up before she can ask any more questions.

"So, should I be worried about this meeting with Mia?" Nathan asks as soon as I hang up. We reach the class and sit in our usual places.

I wave my hand dismissively. "Nah. She's just a bit possessive over me. She'll be fine. Not like you're asking my hand in marriage," I blurt.

He smirks at that and leans back in his place, "Now I know who I have to tackle first before I do ask your hand in marriage," he jokes.

I roll my eyes. "Keep dreaming, Nay,"

At that, he leans towards me and asks, "So you're telling me if I ask you right now to kiss me, you'll say no?"

I look at him dumbfounded. He's leaning so close to me that I can see the golden specks in his green eyes and can smell his cologne. He's so close that if I just move a tiny bit, our lips will meet.

I might actually.

He smirks, "And that is rule 1, grasshopper. Don't say yes unless your heart does. In any situation". With that, he moves back and stares ahead as if nothing happened.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and try to concentrate on whatever is being taught.

After the lecture, we pack our belongings and leave the hall together.

"Hey, can I bring Eli with me? For extra support?" he asks.

"Sure. Why not? And for the last time Wright. She's not going to kill you. But bring Eli anyway. The more, the merrier. Maybe we can introduce the two of them," I reply.

He looks at me as if he knows something I don't and nods, "Yeah. Maybe we'll introduce them."

⋈ ⋈ ⋈

I am incredibly late. This is a very boring filler chapter of sorts but I promise, it'll get better. Trust me. Anywho, how's everyone? Do I have silent readers? Maybe I do, maybe I don't. This is your line to comment on because I am a silent reader myself and I wanna know more of such people!

Anyway, question of the week!

Q. Favourite cuisine?

Anyway, vote or comment or do anything you'd like to do! Your support means the world to me. Thank you! We hit 600 reads! Thank you so much! I'll talk to you next week now! Au revior!

Love,

Anushka <3

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 โ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
29.5K 1.4K 47
๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž...
53K 1.2K 39
"I had a choice to tell you or not too" ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’š -Two hearts one bond ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’š๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ž16, 2020 - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐…๏ฟฝ...
11.9K 735 10
Some get love... Some won't... Sometimes love heals... Sometimes love breaks... Some love stories have a happy ending... Some won't... Some love stor...