Trip With Stranger Boys

By _wonderstar

Clair is an seventeen year old girl. She is twenty-five percent sassy, twenty-five percent beautiful, twenty... More

Cast and Aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

46 9 28
By _wonderstar

''Our company has gone bankrupt.'' Mom said from the other side of the call.

My eyes widened and Aaron noticed it I guess because he came towards me with a concerned look on his face.

''What happened, Clair?'' He asked, worriedly.

No no! I'm strong! I can't show people that I'm weak!

I held my hand in front of him to tell him to be quite for a while.

''Mom, please elaborate a little.'' I said, with all the courage that I could muster up.

''Do you remember Star Group?'' Mom asked.

''Uhh yeah...well you took me to the meetings that you had with them once or twice.'' I said remembering those awful meetings. Those people are actually so bitchy and their son is so annoying. Acts all professional and just because I yawned he called me baby and lazyass!

Like what the fuck?!

Dude! Have you never seen someone yawn or something? And that meeting was hell-a-boring!

''Yeah so they invested in our company before and now they took back their shares as well as ours which we invested in their company.'' Mom said with a small sigh. I can literally imagine her massaging her temples. That's what she does when she is worried, tired or annoyed.

''What? But you said they are the people who we can trust!'' I didn't! I never trusted them. I mean they all had that aura surrounding them like, ''we are the best!'', ''we are powerful!'', ''we are rich!'', ''No one can defeat us in this buisiness! ''. Ya know? Self centered peeps!

''Yeah but turns out we were wrong.'' She said and spitted out a humorless laugh.

Ohhhh....mom seems like those angry antagonists in the movie. Hehe.

Ahem....Look at the situation Clair!

''So, what are we gonna do now?'' I asked her.

''Well, I called Chase and already told him. He told me that you both are on trips...well he is living with his friends so where are you now?'' Mom asked.

''I am living in a hotel.'' I told her.

''Well honey, we will have to block your card.'' Mom said with a sigh.

''WHAT?!'' I yelled, shocked. Aaron looked at me worriedly.

''What happened, Clair?!'' He asked genuinely scared and worried for me.

And here I thought he was completely void of any emotions, hehe.

LOOK AT THE SITUATION CLAIR!

Geez...okay....I swear I have got the most annoying subconcious mind.

''But where will I live? I mean my payment is due after each week.'' I explained her.

''What?'' She asked. Okay well that was confusing I guess.

''Like I have to pay every week. Not the whole payment together.'' I explained her again.

''Oh god. There is no other option but to block your card dear.'' Mom said.

''Mom don't worry I'll figure something out. I'll call you in few minutes.'' I said with a sigh and cut the call.

''What happened? '' All the guys yelled.

Wait-
When did they come? Is there a teleporting door? Does this hotel have secret doors? How come I didn't hear anything? Are they sound proof? Wait! Can humans be sound proof?

''Are you gonna answer?!'' Aaron yelled at top of his lungs and I jumped.

''Geez, stop scaring me!'' I yelled back.

''Then tell us what happened!'' Aiden said this time.

''Okay so mom called and well, my family's company has gone bankrupt. '' I told them.

''What?!'' Liam yelled.

''It's my family's company. Why are you so shocked?'' I deadpanned.

''Well you are my friend and I'm worried! Duhh!'' He exclaimed flailing his hands everywhere and I smiled at the idiot in front of me.

''So what did your mom say?'' Leo asked.

''That she is blocking my card and that is necessary but as you guys know that the payment method here is different so I don't think I'll be able to afford this hotel and live here.'' I said with a sigh.

''You can live with us.'' Derek said and I snapped my head in his direction so fast that I swear, for a while I thought it snapped! Wait- it didn't snap but I for sure heard it crack a little.

See...I told you guys before too. I am abnormal.

So let's use my oh-so-amazing-brain.

5 stranger boys. Whom I met not even 24 hours ago. All idiots. One is also arrogant jerk. Hates me......probably?

''Oh you don't have to worry. My mom and grandmother will also be there.'' He said with a smile after looking at my I'm-thinking-about-this-situation-thoroughly state.

Well it's okay right? I mean his mom and grandmother are there and the main thing.....I DON'T HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!

''But won't it be a problem for you guys?'' I asked raising my eyebrows. Yes eyebrows. I'm one of those creatures who can't just raise their one eyebrow.

Sed lifeu!

''No, in fact mom will be delighted to have a girl over to give her company.'' He said and laughed followed by others.

''His mom and grandmother are awesome. You will love them!'' Leo said and the way he smiled while talking about them was enough for me to know that they are nothing less than angels.

''So.....you wanna come along, Clair?'' Liam asked.

''Yeah!'' I said and smiled.

''Yayyyy!'' Aiden yelled like a baby and hugged me.

''You are not sad?'' Aaron asked.

Well, honestly I am. I mean not that we are going bankrupt but about what are mom and dad going through. They must be worried and now they will overwork again.

But I am never the types who show that they care. I don't like people's pity and well I like to keep my problems with myself rather than putting them on other's shoulders.

''Nope'' I said popping the 'p' and dialed my mom's number. She picked it up in one ring.

''Mom, don't worry. I have managed to find a place to live. I'll live with my friends for few days.'' I explained.

''I didn't knew you had friends in Paris.'' Mom said and I laughed nervously.

''Well yeah I do have few friends here. Everyone keeps on shifting for studies, mom.'' Well I had to lie or she would've worried more. If she knew I'm living with 5 stranger boys she will strangle me....I mean the boys...not me.

''Okay...take care honey. We will keep in contact with you.'' Mom said.

''Sure mom. Don't worry much, alright?'' I said to her in a soft tone.

''Yeah sure. No worries. You take care, okay?''

''Yeah mom. Bye, you take care too.'' I said.

''Yeah, bye honey.'' She said and hanged up the call.

''So pack your bags crierd lady.'' Aiden said and everyone including me laughed at his weird nick name. And yes, Aaron laughed too.

Weirdo.

''What's the meaning of this word?'' I asked, chuckling.

''Crazy+Weird= Crierd!'' He explained and we all laughed again.

''We will be waiting for you in the lobby. Come down when you are done.'' Aaron said with a wait-

Did I see a smile over there? For me?

Something is definitely wrong with this hotel! Do happy spirits live here?

I just nodded and they all left. I started packing my bag. Well honestly, it's so tiring! Remove everything again and stack it in suitcase and as I reach there I'll have to remove it again! What a waste of time and energy!

So me being me...I didn't organize anything properly and just dumped everything in there since I am lazy af!

I took my bags and came down in the lobby to see boys standing at the reception area.

'So, you done? '' Liam asked.

''Yep.'' I said and Leo and Derek took my suitcases out of my hold and started making their way towards the cab waiting outside.

''We have done your checking out procedures.'' Liam said and I threw a small smile at him.

''You will love it there.'' Someone said and I turned my vision to see the source of sound and was met with Aaron's ocean blue eyes.

''I'm sure I will.'' I said with a smile and kept on walking towards the cab.

''I call shotgun! '' I said and ran towards the cab to take my seat and everyone laughed at my craziness. Well...I am proud to be crazy, hehe.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment!♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 0 16
Being a young girl with everything ready to go in life is what we all want. And it was what Clair wanted, college, a boyfriend and plans for her futu...
572K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...
877K 20.2K 48
|| Highest Rank - #3 in brothers || Harper Channing is a 14-year-old girl. Not any normal 14-year-old though. She has brothers, want to take a guess...
48.3K 1.7K 14
short story !! Disclaimer: this is super cringey, I wrote it when I was like 14 sooo, but they've all been edited and now they're (a bit) better ?? H...