Lemon Boii // yeongyu

By straybubbs

"Can't you just be nice or something?" "Or something." "Yeonjun!" Choi Beomgyu is a seventeen year old boy wh... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71

69

922 56 15
By straybubbs

excuse typos, uwu.

"Hey." Yeonjun greets again, he smiles the widest. Beomgyu flinched and sat up as he grab a pillow, "A-Are you real? Not an impostor?" He asks using the pillow as his shield, the blonde laughs and opened his arms, "Its me, angel. I miss you. Our first semester just ended three days ago and now the teachers let us have a one week vacation to let ourselves calm and fine so-"

Before Yeonjun could even finish his words, Beomgyu dived in and wrapped his arms around his lover, squeezing and hugging him tight as if they haven't seen each other in ages. Yeonjun smiles and pats his head, Beomgyu looks up at him with teary eyes, "I miss you too, you don't know how happy I am right now." He sobs loudly, now Yeonjun's shirt is getting wet from his tears.

The blonde chuckles and pulled him closer, "You're still a crybaby, I was so excited to see come home that I almost left my bag." He said making the both of them laugh, Beomgyu doesn't want to let go right now. He loves his lover's warm embrace, mesmerising eyes, soothing voice, just him. "Did mom and Yuna knows you're here?"

Yeonjun nodded, "Yeah, they knew. Gab was the first one to saw me, he's out at the market with Mrs. Choi." Beomgyu nodded his head, glad that the little boy is with his grandmother. "Beomgyu." The blonde calls out, the mentioned male looks up and his eyes widened, instead of hearing words, be felt a soft pair of lips against his. It's been a while since they both kissed.

Beomgyu hums and kisses back, gripping on Yeonjun's blonde locks while the other slipped his hands inside Beomgyu's shirt, kneading and caressing his soft skin. The younger bites onto Yeonjun's lower lip, the older complied and was a bit shock since Beomgyu never did this first. He was used to dominating the younger but now, it seems to be different, its like as if Beomgyu's in control.

Yeonjun smirks and pushed his tongue inside forcefully making Beomgyu let out a soft mewl, letting himself melt into the older's touch once again. The blonde then pulls away catching their breaths back, he looks at Beomgyu's flushed face, eyes lazily opened with his bangs slightly covering his sight, it was arousing but Yeonjun will have to make pass for today. "You haven't even eaten breakfast yet."

"Then be my breakfast."

"What?"

"What?"

The door then was abruptly opened causing Beomgyu to jump in surpise and fell off the bed, Yeonjun tried to catch him but it was too late. The loud thud on the floor was heard along with the door being slammed opened against the wall. "Ouch." Beomgyu whimpers and sits up, taking a look on who just made such an appearance. "Was I interrupting something?" Jeongin asks with his arms crossed.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun looks at each other and back at their friend, then they started to laugh in a forceful way making it more suspicious. "Ofcourse not! Um, there was just a cockroach so I was trying to make it go away!" Beomgyu said and Yeonjun nodded his head aggressively. "Blushing faces, swollen lips, disheveled hair, sure, just a cockroach." Jeongin chuckles and stepped inside.

"What are you doing in here early in the morning anyways?" Beomgyu asks as he stand up, slightly annoyed. Jeongin cocked an eyebrow and glanced at the blonde male who was sitting on the bed peacefully, "I thought we're going shopping? Yeonjun told me yesterday night that we're going out to buy clothes for your anniversary-"

"Jeongin!" Yeonjun snaps, surpised and flustered. Beomgyu was confused but then realization hits him, Yeonjun was going to surpise him, he then gasped, "O-Oh god, I'm so sorry! I forgot our first year anniversary!" Beomgyu cries out with a pout, holding Yeonjun's hands as if he's begging for his life. Yeonjun chuckles and shake his head, "Its fine angel, its still tomorrow anyways. I have many surprises for you."

"Really? But still!" Yeonjun placed his index finger over Beomgyu's lips, hushing him silent, now fingers scraping over those soft cheeks, "Like I said, its fine. I promise you'll love it very much." He smiles, ah, that warm smile that Beomgyu was longing for months.

Jeongin then cleared his throat, making the two to smile ag him apologetically, "Whatever, you two can continue later but now move your asses! Gabriel and Soobin are waiting outside."

"Yes, captain!" Both boys said obediently.

🏐

"I want that one, fuck that kid!" Jeongin cursed and Soobin held his lover, Hueningkai stick his tongue out at the whining captain while waving the blue shirt, Yohan sighed and looked at Soobin, both mouth, 'Sorry.' Well, they happen to cross paths with Hueningkai and Yohan now they are all having a shopping spree. Beomgyu sighs and looks over at Yeonjun and Gabriel who were busy looking over the toys nearby.

He decided to walk towards them and away from the ruckus his friends are causing, "Hey you two." He greets, Yeonjun and Gabriel smiled at him, the blonde stood up and watched as Gabriel examined the plushies in stock. "He must want one, should we buy something for him?" Beomgyu asks, the blonde crossed his arms and nodded his head.

"Oh, right, since we're going out for our anniversary tomorrow, should we take Gabriel with us too?" Yeonjun asks and Beomgyu glanced down at the small boy, shrugging his shoulder, "Sure, he can tag along, lets book a child's-"

"No." Gabriel suddenly spoke up making the couple freeze and speechless, looking down at him, surprised. Gabriel fiddled with his fingers and looks down, "I don't want to go with you guys."

"Huh? Why, darling?" Beomgyu asks worriedly as he bent down to his son's height, scared that they might've said something unpleasant. Gabriel them lift his head, "Because I don't want to ruin your moment with daddy, tomorrow is a special day for you two so I want you to have fun!"

"Aww, really?" Beomgyu asks as his heart melt from those sincere and sweet words, "Yes! I can stay home with auntie Yuna and mama, and you and papa will have fun." He smiles, Beomgyu glanced at Yeonjun who is now smiling ear to ear. "Such a sweet boy, we'll go buy you some chocolates then!" Gabriel gasped and hugged him tight.

Yeonjun chuckles at the sight, tapping Beomgyu's shoulder, "I'll go buy something real quick, I'll be back. Just message me if you guys are moving to another store."

"Uh, okay, sure! Take care!" Beomgyu smiles.

Yeonjun nod his head and walked out of the store, looking around the mall and searching for the shop he's looking for, the actual reason why he wanted to go out shopping today. Then, he suddenly bumped into someone on his way, "Ow, sorry." He apologized and bowed, "Same, sorry." That voice, he looks up and his eyes widened to see this person. "Yoshi..nori.."

"Hi, oni-chan, can I have a minute?" Yoshinori asks with a small smile, Yeonjun nodder his head hesitantly, he followed where the younger is heading to. He was surpised, the way his step brother smiled is nothing like before. Today, his smile was soft and actually sincere, which made him very confused but at the same time glad.

They ended up going to the mall's smoking area, there are a few people in there too but the two males are at the corner, leaning on the wall. Yoshinori lights up his cigarette and tapped the box of cigar on Yeonjun's shoulder, "Want some?" He asks and puffed out a thick white smoke.

Yeonjun shake his head, "I don't smoke."

"Wow, good for you." Yoshinori chuckles and exhaled again, sighing after. "How are you?"

"I'm good, how about you?" Yeonjun looks at him, examining how peaceful he looks right now, but there was still loneliness in his orbs. "Does mom still tells you what to do? Does she still tell you that you should be like me?"

"Yeah." Yoshinori laughs loudly, "But," he paused and looked back at him with a smole, "I don't anymore, I'm not her dog. I realized that volleyball isn't really my thing, music is still my passion. I have to follow my dreams to change myself into a better person." He confessed making Yeonjun smile and proud, he knew Yoshinori would give in, he's loving the new him now, he wonders why.

"Also, I'm not going back to Japan anymore." He said, the older cocked an eyebrow, shocked. "I will stay here and here, I will pursue my dreams with someone I'm inspired to. Next school year I'll be transferring to Seoul's School of Performing Arts." Yeonjun nodded his head, so it was a 'someone' who changed his decisions suddenly, he wonders who but he doesn't need to ask today, maybe some other time.

"I'm glad you've changed, Yoshinori. You're going to be a better person." He pats his shoulder, the younger dropped hos cigarettes and stepped on it, looking at his older brother, "I know, thank you, oni-chan, I know what my future will be. I hope to see you again." He then walked away while waving his hand, disappearing in sight.

His phone then buzzed, he pulled it out a saw a message of Beomgyu telling him that they moved to a restaurant, waiting for him there. Yeonjun smiles, "Yeah, me too, I know what my future will be too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.7K 34
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Childhood best friends. They loved each other so much, that you wouldn't see them apart in group activities or each other...
13.4K 988 35
Where in Choi Beomgyu found out that his mother's fiancΓ©, decided to move in into their house. Sharing a one roof. Until he met the man full with sec...
9.4K 1.4K 16
π– ΅ πŽππ†πŽπˆππ† ! ❛ π—•π—˜π—’π— π—šπ—¬π—¨ is high-school, 17 year old, homophobic student. the most popular and wealthy student choi soobin is gay and lov...
116K 4.8K 33
"So you met your tutors son, what's the problem?" "He's Choi Yeonjun" -------------- When a troubled girl finds out that the son of her own tutor is...