SS:BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE (Com...

By ocean_of_happiness

This story starts from revealing truth about shyam after arshi 's remarriage . More

part 1
part 2
DISCLAIMER
part -4
part - 5
part - 6
part - 7
Part - 8
Epilogue

part 3

14.3K 488 53
By ocean_of_happiness

Hello guys this is the last part of this story. I am going to dedicate this story to MY ARSHI COMMUNITY TEAM .Ahanaaaaaa123 _kd_Arshi Kiddo_Star ThE_nAtUrE_pro Mmillie13 imsrishti PareshayUfq
Starry0502 polymath_land TaniaNaidoo Angel23_Writes
AksArshi
Thank you so much guys for your constant support ❤. Love you guys.

After giving some peace of mind to raizadas and guptas he went and sat beside khushi .
Caressing her hair he said kissing her forehead "You don't worry baby from now onwards no one will dare to hurt you .I will make sure of it .You just be happy 😊 thats all I will take care of everything. And that shyam I will show him hell on earth itself for killing our baby .Your Arnav ji will take care of everything khushi. I love you baby open your eyes please I can't see you like this ."
His eyes are teared seeing his love lying on bed .
His heart ❤ pained seeing his love 's pale face .
His heart ❤ is craving to listen to her melodious voice 😭 .

He is kissing her forehead from time to time asking her to wake up .When he is going to kiss her head he feels the moment of her hands moving .
Smiling Arnav said "Khushi ….."

Khushi slowly opened her eyes and saw arnav who was looking at her already with so much love in his eyes for her.

Khushi said in a weak voice "Arnav ji …."

Arnav said "Baby I am here only you ..you need anything wait…..I will call hp to bring something for you to eat you don't ate anything from morning"

He shouted for hp and asked him to bring some light food for khushi .

Khushi said "No arnav ji I don't want to eat anything "

Arnav said cupping her cheeks "No baby you are weak you need to eat something and take tablets also .No compromise ."

Khushi sighed weakly and laid on his lap .Arnav started to caress  her hair 😍. 
After some time of silence khushi suddenly asked breaking the silence "Arnav ji ...hmm ...what did I do ….in ….downstairs ."asked khushi stammering .

Arnav said, laying her down on his lap again, "No baby, you don't do anything wrong, they need it .And i had given it to them u just be happy with me I will take care of everything. Okie ."

Khushi "But …."
Cutting her, Arnav said "Don't stress baby, I am here na to take care of things . "

Just then he came there with khichdi.
Taking the bowl arnav started to feed khushi .After finishing eating he gave her tablets .

Khushi asked Arnav laying on his lap again "Arnav ji…..why our baby had left us …...did I do anything wrong ……"

Arnav gulped his emotions and said caressing her hair "No jaan you didn't do anything wrong ,if there is anyone's fault means that is shyam that bastards because of him only he left us .but you don't worry jaan everything will be alright. Okay .You don't hold yourself as responsible jaan you are an angel in my life ."

Within some time sleep took over khushi. Laying her on bed properly he went stand by the pool side .
By watching the sky which is calm he went into his past how they lost their baby .

Flashback:
As Arnav agreed to marry khushi again they felt  happy and khushi went back to gupta house same as serial .

On their engagement day after exchanging their rings when Arnav takes Khushi to spend some time with her in their room .
When he was going to kiss her lips suddenly khushi pushed him and ran to the washroom and started throwing up .Arnav worried seeing her throwing up like that and helped her in cleaning .
After cleaning he helped her to sit on bed cupping her cheeks. He asked her if we could see clearly that he was worrying for her because his eyes were showing it .
"What happened baby jaan your face is also looking pale "

Khushi said holding his hands which were holding her cheeks "Don't know from yesterday night feeling not well feeling dizzy ."

Arnav checked her forehead having fever or anything "You are not having fever also then why .from yesterday night you were not well and you didn't feel to tell me baby what is this huh?"asked angrily .

Khushi said pouting her lips "I don't want you to tensed that's  y I didn't told u "

Arnav said "Now also I am tensed seeing you like this. Look at your face how pale it is .What your family is doing when you are not well ."

Khushi  said "They were looking after arrangements baba."

Arnav fished out his mobile and took an appointment with one good doctor. 

After cutting the call he said to khushi "Jaan changed into some free dress like suit. We are visiting doctors now itself. I don't want to take any risk regarding your health. Before you tell family I will take care of them you don't worry okay ".

Khushi nodded her head .
After getting changed, giving some excuses to the family , Arnav takes Khushi to hospital .

In hospital 
Doctor's cabin:

Doctor is asking details to  khushi "From when you were dizziness feeling  and vomiting "

Arnav said "From yesterday doctor ,before coming here also she had thrown  up once "

Again doctor asks "Are you getting your periods regularly "

Khushi nodded her head as no and said "From last two months I am not getting ".
Then the doctor checked khushi thoroughly and told her she is pregnant. 

Arshi felt very happy. They were literally on clouds listening to the news. They remembered the time of kidnapping and how they became one in a hut .

Khushi 's eyes were spilling happy tears .Later asking the doctor some do 's and don't s they went back to Shantivan silently they slipped into their room .The minute they entered into the room arnav lifted khushi from her waist he started to rotate her .
Khushi said smiling "Ahh arnav ji stop stop my head is spinning …."

Arnav slowly makes her stand on her toes kissing her forehead and tummy "You are happy na baby ."

Khushi nodded her head and hugged him .
Later she said worriedly "Arnav ji….what will our families think about me and about us and what about dadi……"

Arnav said cupping her face "Shh baby relax don't worry we will tell them this news that is after our marriage okay now don't worry it is not good for you and baby ."

From that day arnav had taken care of her like mother hen .He bared her tantrums her cravings all 
They were enjoying it in full swing .
Same like in the show they had seen on camera .They worried  what if shyam came to know about this .
Later after checking the footage videos they came to know he don't know about it .But who knows what will  be in destiny what destiny plans 

Next day they thought to reveal pregnancy news to the family when shyam goes out ,but that day shyam didn't go out. So they thought to tell them  later .
Next day when Khushi was lifting some weight Arnav shouts at her .
This was listened to by shyam and he got suspicious later he confirmed that khushi is pregnant with arnav 's child and planned the accident .

On the same day arshi goes to temple while coming back due to breaking of breaks their car meets with accident .Arshi were immediately rushed to the hospital .Arnav  had got small hurt on his forehead ,but khushi's case is different she got hurted very much doctors not able to save her baby .Her hand is fractured .
Arnav shattered listening to the news .
He somehow consoled her by saying some sweet nothings to her .

End of flashback. 

Listening to some mumblings Arnav came out of his thoughts and sat near khushi.
Caressing her hair he also slipped beside her and slept with her .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 2.9K 21
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
15K 1.5K 33
ទោះអូនមិនមែនជាមនុស្សដំបូងតែអូនជាមនុស្សចុងក្រោយហើយណា ដែរចូលមកក្នុងជីវិតបង!!♥️ GEMINI X FOURTH (TOP) (BTT)
103K 15.1K 81
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
5.7K 337 9
صدفهّ وصرتي اجمل الصدف .. انت عينايّ هديل .. عبدالاله .. اول روايه لي اتمنى تعجبكم 🤍 الكاتبه : الهديل ✍🏻