ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

By itsjustinseagull_

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �... More

•ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ•
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•
•notice•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
👋
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx•
😶
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
🤔
•ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ•
•New Story•
•ʙᴏɴᴜs•

•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴏ•

16.4K 573 275
By itsjustinseagull_

||𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑||

Under the heavy pouring, the couple slowly danced in each other's arms keeping their eyes solely fixed on each other. Smiles decorating their faces with which anyone could identify the love that they held for each other. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her before placing her soft lips against his feathery ones.Their lips moved in sync as they poured their love into the passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss they kept their foreheads joined together as they stared at each other with love filled eyes. She left a gentle and feather like peck on his lips before taking his hands in hers, staring deeply into his eyes.

"I love you, Taehyung."

But his face didn't held the emotion she was expecting him to after she spoke those words instead he stared at her with sudden loath in his eyes and next words falling from his lips made her heart to scatter into pieces.

"I hate you,Y/n"

You jolted up from your sleep with sweat covering your body and your breathing ragged as you rubbed your face with the back of your hand. Wiping the the tears that had escaped from your eyes you looked to the side to see the sun had already risen meaning another day of your suffering had started. Sighing to yourself you walked inside the bathroom to freshen up and start with your day.

When you reached the kitchen area you found Jungkook making breakfast for himself like every other morning. You walked inside the kitchen to make your own breakfast only to earn hateful glares of Jungkook. Ignoring everything you went to the coffee maker to make a coffee for yourself.

"Bitch"

Your chest tightened after hearing Jungkook's insult but you stayed quiet like always minding your own business. Jungkook on the other hand always threw insults and spat venomous words at you to get any reaction from you to feel the satisfaction of knowing that you were suffering but all in vain.

To his very dismay, you always stayed unbothered as if none of his words affected you in any way, which only forced Jungkook to come to the conclusion that you were shameless. Of course, after the stunt you had pulled 3 months ago scattering three lives together, you surely proved yourself to be the shameless being.

You gulped feeling Jungkook's burning gaze boring onto your back, piercing through your soul. You tried your best to ignore his stare filled with hate, which you could identify even without looking at him. Jungkook stomped towards you and grabbed you by your arm harshly turning you around to face him.

"Didn't I tell you not to come in the kitchen while I'm in here too?!"

Jungkook yelled yanking you forward, his harsh breath hitting your face as he spoke. You both were too close for you liking, making you gulp at the close proximity.

"I-I am already late for work so I-"

Your sentence was cut off by Jungkook as pulled you even more closer to him making your chests to meet, his fierce eyes bored into your timid ones.

"If you are late for work go without having breakfast it's not like you would die without it, although it would've been better if you did"

He spoke the last words under his breath but you heard it clearly. Heart clenching at his painful words but you stayed quiet looking at him in the eyes trying to find any warmth in them but you found none.

"Try not to show me your stupid face first thing in the morning. You do understand?"

He spat those words pushing you back harshly.Your back came in contact with the counter top making her yelp in pain but Jungkook, however failed to notice that as he walked out of the kitchen without sparing a glance at you. He took his car keys and jacket before leaving the apartment without having his breakfast, mood drained.

You bit on your lower lip to suppress the pain that shoot throughout your whole body as you rubbed your back. Whimpering slightly you wiped your tears that you always succeeded in hiding from Jungkook before deciding to go to work without having your breakfast too.

Jungkook got inside the studio to be greeted by the sight of Jimin, the producer and Taehyung. Jimin smiled at the younger before bringing him in a brotherly hug while Taehyung stayed seated eyes fixed on the computer before him, completely ignoring the forth presence in the room. Jungkook eyed his best friend with longing eyes, the best friend who had promised to stay by his side always.

"Kook, go record your verse, everyone else's is done already"

Jimin instructed the younger to avert his attention elsewhere to lessen the tension with a smile. Jungkook nodded sighing afterwards as he walked inside the recording room to start with his verse. Jungkook needed a lot of takes before he finally he got it right, the guy was depressed and lacking focus and anyone could with their naked eyes could see it.

It was almost 8 pm by the time Jungkook had finished his schedule telling goodbyes to the all members, well all except Taehyung and he made his way out of the studio. As he walked down the hall keeping his head down, he suddenly bumped into a figure making the person lose their balance but Jungkook was quick to hold them before they could fall.

The very familiar smell invaded his nose making him look immediately look up and widened his eyes afterwards as tears started forming in the corner of his eyes blurring his vision. Taehee scowled pushing him off her before throwing a sharp glare at his way.

"Watch where you are going while you walk, Jeon Jungkook"

She spat in a harsh tone making Jungkook purse his lips but he kept staring at her with eyes holding desperation, pain and love.

"Taehee"

He whispered forcing a smile on his lips making Taehee roll her eyes. Not wanting to have any interaction with her former lover she started to walk past him but Jungkook quickly held her wrist stopping her midway.

"Please Taehee talk to me, let me explain myself at least just once"

Jungkook pleaded as now the tears started flowing down his cheeks. The crack in his voice made Taehee's eyes to softened and look back at him, oh damn how much she regretted it doing that. He looked so miserable drowning in pain that even Taehee's eyes started to tear up.

"Jung-"

Before she could speak, a loud and familiar voice made her eyes widened and so with Jungkook.The two of them averted their eyes towards the source of the voice.

"KIM TAEHEE!"

Taehyung's screeching voice made Jungkook to loosen his grip on Taehee's wrist but he didn't let go of it completely. Taehyung stomped towards them with raging eyes and once he reached them, he harshly ripped Jungkook's hand off Taehee's before firing a glare at the younger boy with venom in his eyes.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my sister?!"

Taehyung asked gritting his teeth in anger. Sensing the dangerous tension that hung in the air Taehee put a hand on her brother's shoulder in hopes to calm him down.

"Taehyung"

She spoke softly trying to get his attention but that made Taehyung throw a deadly glare at her, she shivered in fear.

"And you, go to Yoongi's studio. Right.Now."

The sterness in his voice made Taehee to nod and obediently from there leaving the two of them alone. Taehyung returned his gaze back on Jungkook who looked back at him with desperate and pleading eyes.

"Taehyung, I love her."

He whispered with trembling lips and Taehyung's eyes darkened more with anger as he pushed the taller man against the wall grabbing him by his collar.

"Stay away from my sister,Jungkook, I am warning you or I'll forget that you are my band member."

Taehyung growled with his jaw clenched and Jungkook shook his head denying his warning, as now stared into his with determination.

"No! She's my girlfriend and I won't back off until I explain myself to her"

Jungkook spoke preying Taehyung's hands off his collar before pushing Taehyung off him. Taehyung groaned in anger before bringing his fist up to attack him only to get pulled back by Jimin and Hoseo.

"Taehyung and Jungkook behave yourselves!"

Namjoon was the one to speak glaring at the two youngers as he stood in the middle of the two. Jungkook only looked down while Taehyung's raging eyes never wavered from him. Taehyung pulled his arms away from Jimin's and Hoseok's grip before he threw one last dirty glare at Jungkook and walked away from there.

"You okay?"

Namjoon put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder before squeezing it reassuringly earning a nod from him. Jimin and Hoseok stood there looking at each other with worried eyes. Jungkook wiped his tears before he walked away from there not giving attention to the calls from his members.

"This is getting out of hands"

Jimin shook his head as he voiced his concern and the two individuals nodded in agreement. The three of them kept there eyes fixed on the hallway from where Jungkook and Taehyung had left earlier.

───────✧❁✧───────

Drama~

Please vote and comment your opinion.

Until next time guys~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.1K 44
Who knew you would end up getting enchanted by your sister's fiancé?
20.2K 1.5K 43
{🦄👸🏻🍇} ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘊𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠 𝘔𝘈𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘋𝘖𝘔, 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘌𝘗𝘛 �...
30.5K 3.7K 36
𝑱𝑲- 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝑱𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏! 𝑱𝑴- 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚?? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕�...
31.4K 2K 17
"Why are you doing this to me? You said you love me" "You made my brother lose his memory! This is not worth what you did to him"