โ› ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœ | ๐–‘๐–†...

By Siya_Stark3000

There are nine realms in time which run parallel to earth!With different time zones,species,surroundings but... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
ONCE UPON A TIME...
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING

CHAPTER 32

400 27 4
By Siya_Stark3000

*******
Listen to me girl,
You have castles inside your bones,
Coronets into your heart,
If he threatens you with battle,
You raise him whole war,
Last time I checked,
Queens cower before no men....

~Siya Rose Maan pratap singhania

********

MAAN'S POV....

I was sitting on the sofa in living room when I notice little one passed out on my lap. She was so cute! I smiled and started caressing her hair. "Uhh... Great Maan turning softy for your daughter huh?" Atharva asked. "You have no idea bud! She is the best thing I did in my life!" I replied smiling slightly. "Hmmm.. It would have been great to be dad of a daughter. I mean she sacrificed her every happiness for you. She even gave all her previlages and didn't punish Lisa for just a damn smile of yours!! It's height man." Anand said and mikhail agreed.

A sad smile played on my lips all the family of four kings were present. I sighed and said" I never imagined I would be that blessed to have her. She never asked anything from me! Just some time and love before I lost her. But after I got her back she just wanted security. A safe feeling which a pup gets in their parents arms. First night at atharva's palace when I held her for first time she cried and said 'she doesn't have anything to give in return. So I should not waste my time making her feel safe'

And trust me it was the worst moment of my life! Seeing her cry her nightmares out and doubting my care though being so strong.... She could just kill me with flick! But she cried! The love buried under fear of getting hit!!! At that time I was shattered! But eventually I am trying to gain her trust back.. "I replied. Almost cried.

" Damn! "Atharva said. I chuckled. And when I was immersed in talking to Lisa and ashy... More like calming their fight... My mind reading powers got activated. Naturally my hands caressing little bird's soft hairs began to glow......

A big beast is slaying army of thousands like ants. Big.. Lustrous.... Black.... Red.. Eyes... ALZAR!!!!! THE KING!!

Then the scene changed to a throne room in a Palace...

Blood... Death.... Power.. Magic......

But then I saw myself!

I was wearing an enchanted armour which was sizzling with white energy all around it like a fire!!! And I was fighting with two swords in my hands. Blow after blow. Attack. Defence. Dodge. Run. Swish!!!

Then I saw a very black shadows emerging from crack in land. Swirling black smoke was seen. Everyone stopped. And then.... I saw the cause of it!!!! A long black cape draped around his shoulders.... A black stick in his hand like wand. That sinister laughter.......

"The dark soccerer!!!! Saro(dark arts) wilder!!" all around people screamed and chaos was seen. Suddenly he clicked his wand at me and laughed "Haaa... He haaa....!!"

BOOOMMM!!!!

His dark magic was repelled with such a force that he staggered and was thrown backwards!!!

"Nobody can hurt king Elijah till his daughter Silviya is alive!!!" A voice roared.

And then I saw her! She was looking regal and lethal in her white outfit with Armour!!!

She was sitting on the throne of snake!! The auspicious white snake of angels!!! And she was looking gorgeous!!!

And then she flicked her wrist and again and Agu**** (He did not remember the full name) the evil soccerer was again slammed on ground!!

"Queen Silvia!!" He said in his deep malice filled voice. "Little bird!!" I... King Elijah wishpered!! And then it began!!

The war!!!!

And when many men surrounded SIYA... Silvia... She turned into beautiful white snake!!!! NAAGIN!!!!!

Godess Selena!!!!!!!

I was shocked!! So was people!!!

After the fierce battle Silvia had him bounded by chains and kneeling on the floor!!!

Then HE came!!! The huge beast!!! Dripping in blood from head to toe. Everyone shivered and froze!! The power he excluded was phenomenal!!!

ALZAR NATHAN ALDARIC!!!!

THE 👑 KING!!!

WITH HIS BEAST!!!!! LUCIFER!!!!

And he roared so loud that whole palace shooked!!!!

He slammed his paw on earth and a crack was created!! The evil soccerer fell down the crack in Tartrus!!!

But the horrible screams, fire heat, shades and roar of Alzar was enough to shake everyone up to their core!!!!

Alzar....

Alzar.....

Alzar......

'ALZAR"SHE SCREAMED!!!!

I was pulled out of that vision immediately! And little one tumbled down on floor!! Everyone was around us and they were shouting!! About are we alright or wake up!!!

SIYA was close to tears at one moment. But at another she took a deep breath and spoke "Anirudh!! Ashley contact Anirudh! I want to have talk with him now!" she said and walked to the throne room.

I put my head in my hands because it was throbing!!"WHAT WAS THAT MAAN!!" Mikhail yelled.

I just took a breath! I........

HER POV....

Currently I was sitting on my throne and trying to contact Ram. Now I know what is going on!!!!!

Now I remembered!!!!!

I BLOODY FUCKING REMEMBERED!!

I AM SILVIA!!!!

HE IS ALZAR!!!!

WE ARE SIYA AND RAM!!!! ALZAR AND SILVIA!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 30K 80
Best ranking #1 Love as on 06/22 #1 wattpadindia as on 03/21 #1 in pearlvpuri as on 11/20 #1 in Surbhi Jyoti as on 04/20 #1 in pvp as on 01/20 Hey...
224K 20K 74
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ยฉ๏ธAll Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)ยฉ๏ธ 25 years have passed and everything i...
97.3K 4K 78
Top hash tags #1 - fictional character #3- Sizzling #3- celebrity #3- fictional characters #4- couple Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey...
333K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...