Highschool prodigies have it...

By lovestruck_maid

๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š... More

Lets explain
๐ŸŒฑIntro๐ŸŒฑ
Part 1: unknown world
Part 2: Full recovery
Part 3: Kidnapped
Part 4: Saved
Part 5: Eight light faith
Part 6: Students
Part 7: Heavens flame
Part 8: Cookies
Part 9: Clementine

Part 10: Sick

421 10 0
By lovestruck_maid

✨Eliza pov✨

^i just lost to that angel, but I had the upper hand. . . I have magic she doesn't . . . No that's not what matters, she's going to be beheaded because I lost.^

"Eliza"

A feeling of pure fear and dread came from that voice, her voice . . . Clementine von Dormer.
When most see her for the first time they think she's an angel sent from the higher heavens but really she's the spawn of the devil, that whole family is well except for him .  .  .

"Eliza"

I turned towards her awaiting her orders.

"You lost, so you must know what will happen now. You will now have the honor of killing off Mary Fritz the illegitimate child of the Fritz Manor."

My heart sank at the thought of having to kill my sister ^no I can't let her do that! But I'm to weak to do anything time and time again I'm always to weak.^ I thought of her smiling face,

she always smiled no matter the situation
^she was just a child. The result of a nobles infidelity, she had no part in it but she is the one who must pay the price . . . why?^

"Don't look so down, fear much better suites your facial features. You must be asking yourself why she has to die?"

"But I'm sure you know that illegitimate children of nobles must die by the hands of their legitimate siblings or parents. It's a rule all nobles must follow but it seems your mother managed to hide her away for so long."

She started clapping and giggled like a kid about to get a new toy but in this case a queen about to get a new slave. Heartless was what she was and she didn't care

^but she must have some type of goal in mind to do all of this^

And then she brought her out. Mary was walking towards us looking like she died and was brought back to life twice. Her usual smile still on her face when she saw me. I started crying wanting to reach out to her, save her  but I couldn't.

"Finally, now little Mary your sister over her is going to take you to a place called Soul Land!"
Clementine squealed.
A guard handed me a sword while saying I had two minutes before Mary has to die.

I ran to Mary holding her in my arms while using a healing spell.

^this is the perfect time we could run away!^
I looked around me to find the positions of the guards but we made eye contact and the memories all came rushing back.
How she used to torture and punish me.

The way she would look at me as if contemplating the next torture method.

I couldn't disobey her because I'm afraid of her and it seems she has her eyes on that Y/n girl.
Well I might at least get a torture buddy, in place of my sister . . .

✨Y/n pov✨

Sick that's what I was and I had Septicemia, yay . I have no idea when I caught it but it was not a nice experience. I was sweating and panting with a wet rag over my head. My students offered to come take care of me but taking care of the restaurant and bakery while bringing smiles to people's faces is way more important than my health.
I'm dedicated I know.

✨TIME SKIP✨
I was finally administered my medicine and i felt way better, my panting and sweating eased and could finally stand, well barely.

✨Count Conrad pov✨

"It's been a long time Count Conrad."

General Neuro spoke with a chuckle.
" I'm truly grateful that you've made time in your busy schedule to see me General Neuro. Under the circumstances of course."

The General chuckled " Don't be such a nervous nelly. I'm not going to punish the Azure Brigade. While I acknowledge Gustav's loyalty to his majesty."
"I must say, it doesn't excuse his treatment of his subjects. Allowing the populace to starve was unacceptable. The Azure Brigade simply removed and killed a rapacious predator."

"And that is well within the Empire's policy of survival of the fittest, you could even say it's commendable."

" The Eight Light Faith is the problem. They seem determined to destroy the empire from within I must tell you I've heard rumors that the Azure Brigade has been working with them."

• • •

" General Neuro I would also like to speak to you about Clementine von Dormer. Recently she challenged an angel from the Eight Light Faith using a girl named Eliza Fritz but she ended up losing as supposedly the angels name is Y/n L/n blessed with Devine cooking skills,so General Neuro what do you think about that?"

"Clementine von Dormer is a smart girl I doubt she lost anything in that battle though the one who might have lost something must have been Eliza Fritz or more closely Mary Fritz."

"General Neuro, who is this Mary Fritz? The Fritz Manor only has one child Eliza Fritz."

"That information can't be concluded to you now but once you destroy the Eight Light Faith I'll tell you and also don't kill her off, I don't know why but I will surely enjoy her company."

"Of course General Neuro!"

✨TIME SKIP✨

There we stood seeing the explosion in the distance.

"I guess it's finally time, things are about to change." I mumbled
Masato explained to Ru how things were about to change.

"Don't worry Ru everything is going to be okay. Oh and when Ringo starts making printers I'll get you a bunch of manga and comics. We'll also have TV's and games it's not all going to be gloomy the modern age is really fun."

"What's a manga?"
"Simply put, manga is like a story but instead it has pictures and words so you don't have to imagine how the characters look and everything is black and white."

"And comics?"
" Their the same as manga instead they come in color."

"Master is that true?"
"Yeah, but the modern age isn't all fun and games now. We will most definitely be going to war."

✨MINI TIME SKIP✨

We all stood in front of the crowd as they stared at us awaiting our message.
(A.n: I don't wanna write out Tsukasa's speech so let's skip that)

And there is was flames and from those flames emerged Gustav. Suddenly he transformed into a demon like creature

and that's when noticed it, the gem on his chest it must the key. Just like any dishes that center around one ingredient. If you remove that ingredient it will go back to its original form of become a different dish.

But it seems before I could tell everyone, Lyrule beat me to it and before we knew it Gustav was charging towards us. No he's going for Tsukasa.

I quickly started running to Tsukasa and so did Gustav.

As soon as Tsukasa broke the gem I came running in as I pushed him back to the ground but the thing was I was falling and soon everything went black.

~d r e a m ~

𝙸 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜.

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖 𝙸 ?

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 ? 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚢?

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢
"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍  𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎."

"𝙸𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍.

"𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗. 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚢𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚕."

           ~ d r e a m  e n d~

"What was that? Who was that?"

✨Tsukasa pov✨

"I know deep down that I'm an imposter."
"Masato"
"Ringo"
"Akatsuki"
"Aoi"
"Keine"
"Shinobu"
"Y/n"
"What a remarkable crew, their all talented individuals with unique powers able to do things most people can only dream of.
They truly are prodigies."

"Not me, I'm just conducting politics in a way anyone else could. Using techniques that have been around forever. How am I supposed to defeat some super human leader?"

✨TIME SKIP✨
✨Y/n pov✨

"Ringo you made jars?!"
"Do you know the things I could do with this?" I shouted.

"Y/n stop shouting or I'll have to drug you."
"Of course Keine."

"Y/n do you think you could help us make a feast?"
I looked over at Keine with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but don't over work yourself and Winona please take care of her."
Winona nodded.

✨1 hour later✨

"Everyone the food is ready!!"
"Today I have for you, all a variety of dishes and drinks going all the way to deserts. So dig in!!"

"Y/n you really didn't have to do this much, but I guess that's how you are." Tsukasa said.

I felt a tug on my sleeve and looked down to see Ru.

"Y/n, what is this cold thing?"

"This my little strawberry is called Ice-cream its really sweet, cold and delicious but you first have to eat a proper meal and then you can have some ice-cream, deal?"

"Deal!"

She quickly picked up a bowl of ramen and started chugging down a bottle of milk.

I guess I should also get something to eat. I looked around and picked up a bowl of Yudofu

And a cup of orange juice.

" Alright everybody cheers to mayors Ulga's newly rebuilt home, cheers"

                 CHEERS

"Man your home cooking mixed in with Y/n's is the best I've ever tasted." Masato said.

"Hey this patch of bread feels like clouds." Chief Ulga said.

"Of course it's called cloud bread." I answered.

On the other side of the table Ru filled her entire bowl with mayonnaise.
"Wow you reall love your mayonnaise Ru?"

"Oh yeah, I love mayonnaise especially with Y/n's food and sometimes I love it more than money!"

"Hey um Tsukasa."
Me,Lyrule and Ringo said simultaneously.

"I'll go first! I wanted to give you this

It's honey I thought that maybe your tea was a little bitter so this will make it sweeter."

"Oh I also wanted to give him some honey." Lyrule saud slightly sad.
"He can just take both."

"Hey guys I have some ideas I'd like to share with you about the future of the Elm republic, I apologize for doing this while your eating but is that okay with you?"

                     Yeah!

"In that case, let's start  .  .  .

✨wow so this book is actually finished well at least for now until season 2 comes out but this was a fun ride. I'm actually writing another book so go check it out✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 26.6K 175
There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or " Semblances", however, there live...
19.1K 1K 33
'๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
651 33 6
[Haikyuu Various X F! Chubby! Reader] Congratulations, you made it to high school! You can meet new faces, be assigned to a new classroom, join a new...
16.8K 718 28
๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ .....๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'...