Shadow

By XharoldsbabeX

Red-eyed vampires have taken over the world and have captured all humans. Or so they thought. Ellie and her s... More

Prolouge
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Vacation Styles
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ch. 19 *The Search is On*
Ch 20 *Reading Letters and Lips*
Ch. 21 *Nothing for Me, Something for Her*
Ch. 22 *Three Days*
Ch.23 *Begging for Forgivness*
Ch. 24 *Too Soon*
Ch. 25 *Fights, Friends, Foes*
Ch.26 *Unplanned Escapes*
Ch. 27 *Point Down*
Ch. 28 *Alone*
**
Ch. 29 *Into the Woods*
Ch. 30 *Brothers*
Ch. 31 *Jealousy Comes From Love*
**
Ch.32 *Good Terms*
**
Ch.33 *Black and White*
Ch.34 *No Love, No Life*
Ch. 35 *Sacrafice*
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Very Important
Thirty Eight
Thirty nine
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
To be continued...

Fourty

1.9K 155 25
By XharoldsbabeX

Harry and I both gasp once Michael shows us downstairs in the ballroom. It's completely thrashed and blood is scattered everywhere on the walls and floor.

"You will pay?" Harry tries to read the words on the white wall. It looks smudged like someone painted it with their hands.

"Who did this?" I ask Michael as if he knows the answer. He only shrugs like I knew he would do. Who would do this and how did they not get caught?

"Why wasn't any one in here? You have no idea who did this?" Harry seems to be getting very upset. His eyes are so red it makes my stomach turn. I miss his green eyes.

"We just found this twenty minutes ago" Michael says. "A human came down here to clean the floors and told Zayn right away after they saw."

"Where's Zayn?" Harry asks.

"He's gathering some humans, so they can clean the mess."

"No. I don't want anyone knowing about this. I don't want anyone thinking that we are under threat." Harry tells Michael and he nods before running off the go and find Zayn before he tells anyone.

"Wait! Who was the human that found the mess?" Harry stops Michael before he reaches the stairs.

"It was a girl named Len, I think." He answers and heads upstairs. Oh, Len. She must've been scared.

Harry and I are left alone in the giant room and I don't say anything as his breathing turns harsh. He stares at the bloody walls, tile, and chairs. The bar has shattered glass bottles everywhere and Harry frowns before looking at me.

"Maybe it was the human, Len" he says, a struggled look on his face like he's trying to think of someone it could've been.

"No, I know Len. She wouldn't do this." I defend her.

"You know her?"

"Yes. She's my friend." I tell him.

He looks around the room again, a pained look on his face. I hate seeing him frown and his eyes red. I wish we were upstairs again. I want him to touch me again.

"Go find Len and tell her to not say a word to anyone about this." He demands and I nod my head, not wanting to make him upset at all. I begin to walk away, but he grabs onto my wrist and I turn around to face him.

He surprises me by pulling me into his chest and placing a small kiss on my lips. My stomach flies with butterflies and I can't help, but smile as I pull away.

"I love you...." he says, but I can tell there's more. "But, you can't tell anyone about this." He says and the butterflies fly out of my stomach. What?

I open my mouth to ask him why, tears threatening my eyes at the thought of him not wanting to share our love with the people around us, but he speaks before me.

"We'll talk later. Go." He lets go of my hand and I leave with out a word. I know o shouldn't complain about what he wants. I get to have him, but I just wish he wouldn't care if people knew.

* * * * *

I find Len in her room, coming fresh out of the shower. She looks flustered and nervous, but I don't think much of it. I explain to her that Master doesn't want her saying anything to anybody while she gets dressed - I stay with my eyes focused across the room.

She agrees to the small task and doesn't ask further questions about it, which I'm happy about even though she was kind of acting strange.

"Who do you think did it?" I ask Len as she brushes her wet hair, in the mirror of her bathroom. Her bathroom is much smaller than mine and crowded.

"I have no idea," she says.

"Do you think it was a human?"

"I have no idea," She repeats and I grow a little confused when her face turns kind of nervous. Does she know who did it?

"Are you okay?" I laugh to ease the awkward tension. She nods her head with a small smile, avoiding eye contact with me before leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I follow her into her bedroom and she heads towards the door. I look at her, confused by her strange behavior and she opens her bedroom door before turning to me.

"You hungry? Let's go eat." She says. I shake my head, still full from earlier.

I walk toward her, "Len what's wrong?"

"Nothing." She laughs, but I can tell its forced.

"I'm going to go eat. You can stay here or whatever. I don't care, I'm just really hungry" Her words are rushed. Why would I stay inside her room?

"No, I'll go to my room." I laugh.

"Okay." She says and we both walk towards the elevator. We ride up to my floor first and I say goodbye to Len in the elevator. She shows a small smile and I hear her let out a breath as the doors close.

What the hell is wrong with her? Does she know who did the mess downstairs? Or maybe she did it? I laugh at the thought. She wouldn't do that.

I walk down the hall towards my bedroom and when I walk inside the lights are already on.

My eyes see a white object folded on top of my comforter. I look at it strangely before walking to pick it up.

Meet me at Shadow Beach at six o'clock -H

I look at the time and notice it's five thirty already. I'm guessing it's Harry because of the H. I wonder why he wants to meet at Shadow Beach. Probably to talk about us. I cringe at the thought. I don't want things to be difficult. I just want him.

I rush to the bathroom, putting on a little makeup and freshen up my hair a little bit.

I change out of my work clothes, that I'm still wearing and put on a black silky shirt with plaid shorts. They are very cute and they make my legs look tanner than usual which makes me happy. I haven't been out in the sun in what seems like forever. I look at myself in the mirror, wondering if I should dress better. I'm getting more and more nervous about this. Why am I getting nervous, it's just Harry.

Yeah, cause Harry isn't scary, my subconscious laughs at me. I roll my eyes and just settle with what I'm wearing. He might just want to talk about the mess or something.

I take a long breath before grabbing my shoes and heading out the door. I head towards the elevator and when the doors open, I swallow when Natalie is inside alone. Oh, god.

She doesn't fail to show an annoyed face and I step inside, with a small smile on my face.

"Natalie." I greet and the doors close, making it even more quiet.

I press the Lobby button which is one level above the floor she is wishing to go to. I wish the elevator was faster.

"How did it go with Luke?" I ask, hating myself for letting the question slip from my mouth.

She looks at me for a moment before turning back straight, "Good" she says bluntly and I nod my head. Wow, this is awkward.

The doors finally open and I step out, happy to not be in there with her anymore.

"Good luck with the baby thing or whatever," I say and catch her roll her eyes as the door closes. I let out a breath and walk down the main hallway and towards the back of Shadow. I don't really remember how to get to Shadow Beach, but I think I can find my way, maybe. I walk outside and follow the stone path. The weather is nice outside which makes me glad. I didn't want it to be too cold. The sky is setting, so I pick up my pace to get to the Beach faster. I hope Harry is already there.

I walk trough the bushes, remembering how last time I walked through here Harry was touching my back, making my skin burn. I love when he touches me. I wish we could've finished what we started upstairs.

The small wall I have to jump down, comes to view and I carefully jump off and into the sand. The sand falls in between my toes, but I keep my shoes on and look around for Harry. I grow a nervous pit in my stomach when I don't see anyone or anything out here.

"Ellie." I hear a voice behind me, causing me to freeze in my place. My stomach tightens and fear strikes my body as I recognize that voice. That voice.

I slowly turn around, not wanting to make my thoughts a reality. His red eyes burn through mine and I gulp to make my dry throat hydrate.

"Sir Liam" I breathe and he smirks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
268K 40.4K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
128K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...