Krishnatmika Rukmini

By Aaravam

She sat there on the floor, tears flowing from her beautiful Lotus shaped eyes, hands trembling, desperate to... More

chapter 1 - Birth
chapter 2 - glimpse of childhood
chapter 3 - Demise
chapter 4 - Krishna
chapter 5 - Tales
Chapter 6 - Vrindavana Leela
Task
Chapter 7 - Vaidarbhi
Chapter 8 - Shattered
Chapter 9 - Letter of love
Chapter 10 - To Vidarbha
Chapter 11 - Oh Lord
chapter 12 - Elation
chapter 13- Forgiveness
Chapter 14 - Euphoria
Chapter 15 - Union
Chapter 16 - The new beginning
New

Prologue

1.8K 45 4
By Aaravam

She was sitting there wearing the heavy red sari embedded with jewels and gold embroidery. Adorned with shining golden jewellery which covered her chest, her beautiful hands filled with beautiful red and gold bangles, her Lotus feet decorated with the golden anklet which makes jingling sound on the slightest move, earrings which almost touch her shoulders, maang tikka hanging on her forehead which has a big red bindi, but none which could compete with the natural radiant glow her face possessed. Afterall, she was the Vaikunthavasini Vishnupriya Devi Mahalakshmi herself, who was the epitome of all the fortunes.

"It is said that a girl looks the most beautiful and prettiest on her wedding day, but you my princess looks out of the world" The dasi said while putting the long red dupatta over Rukmini's head covering her long silky hair which was held up with the help of jewels and fragrant flowers. Rukmini smiled slightly on dasi's remark. Her eyes lacked the excitement and joy. She was in despair and was anxious. Will the one she is waiting for come for her?

★★★
Thank you so much for choosing to read this story. I am absolutely not a professional writer, so I'm not promising you anything. My writing is not flawless. Nevertheless, I hope u give it a chance...😉

Photo by nidtoons( instagram)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 6K 89
𖤓┊𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐘𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐌 ⋆ ━━━━━━ 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓. ❛ . . . and she wonders if it's serenity that she craves, or savagery ? ❜ As the Ku...
75.2K 6.2K 65
Book 2 of PandavaNandini Trilogy " The course of true love never did run smooth. " " My heart is grated with ordeals of time, love shall never exis...
92.9K 3.5K 77
DAUGHTER OF SITA AND RAM! 1st Book in Ramasutaa Series (FYI Kousalya=Princess of Kosala) An extraordinary tale of an ordinary girl Shreeyanee, who a...
39.3K 1.8K 22
Who was she? Many years before the bloodshed of kurukshetra war, there was a princess who captivated the heart of the undefeated warrior. ~~~~~~~~~~...