Recovery (MHA x AOT crossover)

By FallenGamer10

When the young cadet, Armin Arlert, is thrown into a strange new world with no titans and seemingly endless o... More

Waking Up
Lost And Found
Starting brand new
Remembering
Hawks
Why
Struggles
Burn
Hero or Villain?
What's going on?
The Fall of Angels
Turn Back The Clock
Gathering (Hero)
Gathering (Villain)
*Another AN*
Timeskip (Hero)
Timeskip (Villain)
I need your help OwO
Scouts
Rain (Hero)
Rain (Villain)

I have a question

1.2K 30 26
By FallenGamer10

The cosplayer is me, this image is from a photoshoot my best friend and I did. If you like the cosplay here's where I post more of my cosplay content: https://www.tiktok.com/@the.north.star?lang=en

Hey guys, FallenGamer10 here, I just have a question for everyone. Despite the fact that the first hero/villain chapters were REALLY short, how did you guys like the style? It's gonna take longer to push pages out because I have to essentially write a chapter twice, but if you guys like it then I'll definitely put in the time to give you longer chapters in both sections. Keep in mind though, the chapters will be similar up till they reach a main arc where the side you pick will be the most obvious. But yeah! Feel free to ask any questions you may have currently about the plot or anything you have for me! Author-chan, out!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 839 16
[ D I S C O N T I N U E D ] ❝ i don't care what i have to do, i will make sure we all get home ❞ ~ one isn't exactly thrilled when thrown i...
84.5K 2.5K 22
Izuku Midoriya has been raised by sea creatures and only remembers bits and pieces to where he's from. Izuku decides to go on a journey to find the a...
5K 336 28
Katsuki didn't realize what this all meant until it all went wrong. Why was his life like this? Or rather... Why 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 his life like that? 𝗢...
81.4K 2.7K 21
mha x saiki k crossover (with extras from hunter x hunter, sk8 the infinity, and death note) started - sept 6*, 2020 ended (with alt endings/chapter...