Number Neighbour » h.s

De harrylilies

Where Nina texts her number neighbour and applies as Harry Styles' new photographer. [ real life x oc ] [ soc... Mais

Prologue
Characters
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[eleven]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[seventeen]
important A/N
[eighteen]
[nineteen]
[twenty]
[twenty one]
[twenty three]
[twenty four]
[twenty five]
[twenty six]
[twenty seven]
[twenty eight]
[twenty nine]
[thirty]
[thirty one]
[thirty two]
[thirty three: final]
Epilogue
blurbs & one shots
[63rd grammy's]
[love on tour: vegas]
[harryween II]

[twenty two]

6.6K 194 69
De harrylilies

a/n: regular updates? honestly who am i and what happened to heather?
this chapter isn't exactly my favourite but it's to build up for the next one because next one is just 🥺🥺🥺

//

Nina couldn't get much sleep that night.

With Harry's arm wrapped around her from behind, his face nuzzled into her back as he breathed heavily while he slept, Nina held her phone, going through her messages with her number neigbour, Mick.

The advice, the nicknames, the lack of emojis, Nina almost called herself delusional for even coming up with a theory. It couldn't be.

But nobody knew about what ran through her mind but herself and it was why she felt just a little saner.

Carefully pulling Harry's arm away from her body before standing, she was thankful for the light that seeped through the window from the moon outside, making her have sense of her whereabouts in the room.

She felt sneaky and she hated it, but tiptoeing towards Harry's bedside table, Nina found his phone lying on it.

Opening a new text message to Harry's number, 'H🌸', she texted that number.

'you snore'

Alright maybe he didn't, but she couldn't text him saying that she was testing her theory.

Surely enough, Harry's screen lit up with a new message from her – 'nina💖'

Her eyebrows furrowed, mentally swearing to herself that that wasn't the contact name of herself that she saw hours ago when he helped her look for her phone.

Gulping, she opened her number neigbour's contact, Mick.

"Love?" Harry grumbled, his hand reaching into the empty space she occupied a few moments ago, eyes still closed.

Nina halted, exiting from Mick's contact before walking towards the bed and back to her place, "Sorry, can't sleep."

Harry hummed, grabbing onto her and resting his chin on her head, cuddling her. Nina let out a small sigh, wanting to scream at the internal conflict she seemed to have but decided to shut the lights of her brain off and cuddle her boyfriend.

"Want me to tell you story?" Harry sleepily asked.

She smiled, closing her eyes as she held on to him, "You're tired," she whispered, "Just hold me alright."

And he did.

_

So what she wanted chicken quesadillas with her coffee for breakfast as they sat at Beachwood café?

"It's so good. Here," Nina said after swallowing, holding one in her hand before reaching to Harry's mouth so he could take a bite, her other hand scooped under his chin in case something fell. Harry took a bite, taking a moment as he chewed before his eyebrows shot up and he nodded at her.

"That's good." He agreed, "Not sure it goes with coffee though, love."

"Who says so?" She raised an eyebrow.

The conversation soon switched to how their stay was coming to an end, with Nina pushing her worries to the back of her mind to until they were back in London.

If somebody were to ask her, maybe Nina did it on purpose; denied her worry.

A year ago, she wouldn't have dreamed of finding someone who made her feel the way Harry did, hell, she couldn't have even dreamed about giving anyone the chance to make her feel anything.

Maybe she just really wanted this to work out. Maybe she shook her head at herself and called herself dramatic for even considering the thought of Harry being her "pocket friend" and she realised how bizarre the thought was. It couldn't be.

_

[ pam, ninette ]

pam:

thx for forgetting about ur shirt for 3 years

ninette:
with you looking like that? thank god I did

pam:
bby🥺
I miss u!
can we pls meet up or do I have to book
an appointment with ur bf, hm?

ninette:
def book
adhdjhf jk
I'm in LA
will be back the day after tomorrow!
so let's work something out?
and you can meet harry :)

pam:
omg
that serious?

ninette:
well yeah I love him lol

pam:
WHAT
WHAT

ninette:
huuushhh
I haven't said it yet

pam:
does Flynn know about this???

ninette:
he does
called him the other night and told him
he might have cried
no joke

pam:
precious Flynn
but seriously
I'm so happy for u, ninette!
look at u!
finally

ninette:
y e s :)))
he told me he loves me

pam:
ur giving me a bloody whiplash

ninette:
HAHA SORRY

pam:
and????

ninette:
haven't said it back

pam:
why?
not that it's anything but okay
but he obv makes u happy
and u just told me u love him

ninette:
idk really
I think maybe it's because once I do
tell him I mean
I'm officially in this
like
it's all very serious
he'll have like...power over how I feel

pam:
is he a good lad?
also does he not already, ninette?

ninette:
he does...
but telling him will just make this real real
and
he's the goodest lad!
a proper man, pam
I told uncle seth about him

pam:
UNCLE SETH?
wtf ninette, this already is serious and real
what about your fam?

ninette:
mentioned that I was out with "my bf" on our whatsapp group
and it was
eventful
they got excited I guess
but nervous
because yk...
they have their guards up after olly

pam:
understandable
I love ur fam sm
they want the best for u
but back to mr. harold
is he understanding?

ninette:
very :)
he's wonderful, pam
I want you to meet him

pam:
🥺🥺🥺🥺
does Flynn approve?

ninette:
just about 1000%

pam:
well come back to london and let's all go out!

ninette:
I'll let you know once I'm back, pampam
thank you for always being there 🥺

pam:
ofc 🥺🥺
love u

ninette:
love you too xxx

_

While LA was a bliss, Nina had missed London.

In the car with Harry after they had left the airport, Harry rested his hand on her thigh as the both of them sat in the backseat of the Lyft car.

"I can't wait to shower." Nina said, "I smell like a 10-hour flight."

"You smell like vanilla."

"A 10-hour flight."

Giggling, Harry squeezed her thigh before resting his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes.

As she was about to rest hers on top of his, her phone rang in her lap, making her pick it up to check who was calling, only to see her front camera on along with a video call.

ari👼

FaceTime Video

Answering, Nina smiled as the call connected and in a second, she was none other than her friend Ariana Grande's face.

"I miss-Is that Harry on your shoulder?"

Nina remembered working with Ariana years ago. She was only beginning her photography career, too intimidated by the names and all the celebrities she ran across through Chris, until she met Ariana in 2015.

Ariana had been nice to her, being the down to earth person she was and instantly, the both of them had clicked and had kept in touch outside of the industry. They were photographed together before on many days, either celebrating either of their birthdays, grabbing food or a drink, or even at Ari's shows.

It was especially fun when it was Nina who shot Ari's Dangerous Woman album photoshoot.

Knowing that she could trust her, Nina giggled quietly before tilting her phone slightly to show Harry, who opened his eyes and smiled as he waved at Ari, more clearly.

"I don't want to make this awkward but are y'all...together?"

"Kind of, he's my side chick." Nina answered, laughing when Harry pouted.

"I fucking called it!" Ari exclaimed excitedly, grinning behind her hand.

"You did?"

"Yes!" She laughed, "Saw what you were up to and I saw Harry was involved and I just thought," she hummed, "These two will look so fucking good together."

Harry grinned, looking up at Nina for a moment before back at Ari, "That's a little concerning but good job."

Ari rolled her eyes jokingly at him before she smiled, "Anyway, I was expecting Nina alone but I guess you can join, too," she joked, waving Harry off when he feigned an offended look, "I'm having a show on the 17th at the O2 arena and I want you both to come. No excuses. No butting out."

Nina gasped excitedly, "Yes!" She then looked down at Harry, "Will you be free?"

Harry nodded, "Can clear up, yeah."

"Oh my God, yes!" Ari grinned, "Get whoever you want. Just text me their names so I can add them to the VIP section, alright?"

"Alright. Thanks, baby." Nina blew her a kiss.

"Hey! She's not your baby." Harry frowned jokingly, sitting upright to look at his girlfriend.

"Get lost, Harry." Ari joked. "Let me take a screenshot with my girlfriend."

"You're going to allow this?" He dramatically asked Nina, watching her effortlessly pose.

"Duh."

_

Liked by harrystyles and others

arianagrande luv triangle

..

View all 43,106 comments

fan1 THE ICONIC DUO IS BACK

fan2 crying I miss them

fan3 OMG NINA

fan4 ok but a love triangle means that either nina or ari has a partner

fan5 nina is dating harry styles

fan6 @fan5 no she isn't?? just because she took pictures of him doesn't mean that they're dating

fan7 @fan6 yk they were photographed by a fan kissing in LA yesterday, right?

fan8 HARRY LIKED THIS

fan9 how does nina even look like that

fan10 remember 2015!ari x nina? gold

ninamaye you're my main chick xxx

fan11 JADJWHFPWEUF

fan12 bi queen

fan13 omg that means nina is dating

fan14 is it true that you're dating harry?????

fan15 leave harry alone bitch

fan16 I hate you lol

fan17 ^^ nina doesn't deserve the hate! get over yourselves!

_

"I knew the day would come but-" She groaned, plopping on her back on the bed as she covered her face with her hands.

After realising that her comments and direct messages were getting filled with Harry's name and the word "kissing" more than usual, Nina had checked an updates' account about her boyfriend and surely, there was a picture of them kissing.

They weren't the most careful, but the door was opened for interpretation but that? That was a confirmation.

In the picture, having his iconic black Failsworth Mariner hat on, Harry's tattooed arms were around Nina's shoulders while hers were around his waist, his lips pressed onto hers, the both of them smiling into the kiss. It was, with no doubt, them in front of the café they had found comfort in.

"How could we be stupid?"

Harry sighed at his girlfriend, placing himself between her legs and over her body, using one hand to pry hers from her face. "How bad is it? The comments?"

"Bitch, slut, leave him alone, fame-whore," she listed quickly, "There are some nice ones though but just, so many of your fans are angry."

Harry frowned, lips pressing into a thin line. "I'm so sorry, love. I'll have Jeff handle it."

"He can't do anything about it, H. The picture is on a lot of phones now and they won't stop commenting any time soon," Nina let out a breath, "I just- I didn't want it to happen like that, you know?"

He nodded, "I know. I'm sorry. I really am."

"You don't have to be," she wrapped her arms around his neck, "You didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry they invaded your privacy like that."

"Don't care, just don't want you upset." Harry mumbled against her lips.

Nina smiled, pressing her lips to his. "Thank you."

Harry only smiled before kissing her again.

//

sorry for the filler oops but like...next chapter will be very 🥺🥺

also look at me adding ari into this just because

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

452K 9.2K 64
"you're never going to read this, are you?" ~~~~ Ellie Potts has it all. The friends. The grades. The perfect, stereotypical, Instagram life. ...
1M 27.1K 126
──── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❛ lately you've been on my 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒�...
86.4K 2.1K 12
The life of Mr. and Mrs. Styles with Evangeline, Thomas, and Iris Styles. [ social media ] [ social media x real life ] [ harry styles x oc]
152K 4.8K 89
Nola, and her three beautiful girls, are looking for a fresh start. When they take up temporary residence in her grandparents home in London, she is...