Midnight Visits- A Drarry Fan...

By kahousstuff

"meet me at midnight" ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮ draco malfoy is an animagus. what happens when a certain person finds this ou... More

restlessness
it's harmless
messed up
sugar's visit
make it up
dragons
rescue me
hot water
after dark
love in the air
dancing
the yule ball
by the lake
the second task
dreams
secret
first date
sneak back
risk
without you
get to you
maze
saved
a/n

the night before

236 7 0
By kahousstuff

       Harry stared at Ron and Hermione, gaping at the pair's interlaced fingers. "We're going to the ball together.!" Ron announced confidently, causing a scene of applause from the common room's occupants. Fred and George were the first to pipe up.

       "Hermione, you can do so much better." They said simultaneously. 

       "Give him a break!" Hermione shoved them playfully. "I have to get everything set up for tomorrow."

       "Girls and their accessories. The ball's in twenty-four hours!" Ron sniggered. Harry looked around, opening the canvas of the Fat Lady. "Ah, you again!" He whisper-shouted to the little, white ball of fluff. "Come on, Draco." He nudged it. "I know it's you," In the blink of an eye, A thin boy with soft platinum hair appeared, crouched down. 

A/N

    Sorry for the short chapter, just making some plot points.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.1K 13
On a regular Friday night, while his dormmates are out partying, Draco Malfoy received a curious letter- from an anonymous admirer. What would happen...
1.5K 71 17
(as seen on tumblr) Following the aftermath of the Wizarding War, Draco Malfoy is sent to live with muggles for a year as his punishment and navigate...
1.8M 73.6K 66
A Drarry fanfiction based upon a simple question - what if Draco had met Harry in a different way to how it happened in the books? I try to follow JK...
278K 6.8K 28
Pretending to be in a relationship with Draco Malfoy to get back at your ex might have not been the smartest idea you ever had. Especially now where...