Switching Kingdoms.....

By Darkness0166

Bloom wasn't the only baby born. There was her twin sister Iris. Only Iris wasn't sent to earth. She was give... More

Princess Iris
Collage Life
First dance
The Voice of Nature
Dating Disaster
Cloud Tower
Spells

Growing up..

1.3K 37 2
By Darkness0166

Age 7

I was in the ball room practicing my magic.

I turned my ribbons from red to green.

I smiled and moved on to my shoes turning them from yellow to green.

If you can't tell Green is my favorite color!

"Iris!" I voice yelled.

I giggled and ran to a pillar hiding behind it. The doors opened and my twin Diaspro walked in. "Iris are you in here?" She called walking around. I moved behind her careful not to make a sound. When I got behind her I scared her grabbing her arms yelling.

"Boo!"

She yelped spinning around. I laughed and tickled her. She laughed loudly. "Okay! Okay!" She giggled. I stopped tickling her and backed away. "Mother wants us." She smiled adjusting her dress and headband.

My sister always had to be perfect for her prince. She was engaged to Prince Adam while I was engaged to Prince Sky. He was very nice to me but I only saw him as a Best friend. Not a husband.

Ew.

She looked at my outfit making a face. "You know mother hates common people outfits. You should change quickly." I nod and snap my fingers. My outfit turns into a ugly hat with flowers, a skirt, boots, and a long sleeve shirt. My sister laughed at me. "I'm still working on it!" I huffed.

I tried again and this time a red and gold dress with ruffles and black flats with a Red rose in my White hair that was now down in curls like Diaspro. "Beautiful. Let's go." She grabbed my hand pulling me to the throne room.

The doors opened up.

Our mother stood in the center. She looked at me with a smile and then Diaspro with a slight smile. "Diaspro, look at your sister. Why can't you dress as nice as her? Do you want to ruin your chance with Adam?" Diaspro frowned. "No." She whispered.

"This is why me and your father decided to enroll you into Princess school. Iris will join you even though I do not think she needs to." Princess School! I heard it was the worst! They teach you manners and how to be a proper princess!

"For how long?" I frowned. "A few years. You should finish by your .....17th birthday..." My what!? "When do we leave?' Diaspro asked. "Tomorrow. There will be holidays to visit. They will teach you everything my daughters. Don't worry."

She lifted my chin up. "Smile Princess. I promise it won't be that long." She kissed my head. "The maids packed already. Enjoy tonight. Your dismissed." Mother walked back up to her chair sitting. Me and Diaspro shared a look leaving the room.

In our room

Diaspro was already going off like a time bomb. ".....She can't do this!......I'm already a good enough wife......I'm not going.......She is so mean!...." After her rage left she was sad now. Talk about mood swings....."Iris. Promise me you'll always be my best friend. And that we will always look after each other. We don't need anyone but us."

I bit my lip.

Dad says if you make a promise you have to keep it.....

"Promise."

I made a pinkie promise. She hugged me. Tomorrow.....We would be in a new dimension. . .

Age 16

Eight years at this horrible school and I'm still hoping to escape. I scribbled onto my notebook drawing random stuff. Diaspro painted her nails watching the rain.  "Did you see what Princess Mel was wearing? Her dress looked like trash." I sighed looking at her. Diaspro must be feeling bad about herself again. It's the only time she talks about someone. "I'm going to go out for a walk." I closed my notebook. "In the rain?'' she questioned. "I'll take a umbrella." I used my magic summing one. She got off her bed. "I'm gonna get ready for bed. Be careful." She grinned going to the closet.

-

------

I walked in the rain frowning at my stupidity.

I was so stupid.

How could I forget boots?

Who wears sandals in the rain!

Not to mention I forget my jacket....

I looked at my reflection in a puddle and sighed jumping into it.

I hated it here....

It felt like a prison.

It's always 'Stand this way' or 'Use this fork not that fork.' it's horrible!

I jump into another puddle.

Slipping this time falling onto my butt. "Great....Just Great." I sigh laughing at myself in anger....

"Here."

A hand reached down to me. I took it looking up. "Prince Sky, what brings you here?" He pulls me up holding onto my hand. "I'm suppose to deliver a envelope to you but you weren't in your room so I decided to find you."

He smiled at me.

We were still holding hands. The rain pouring down on us. I snapped my fingers blocking the rain with my umbrella. ''May I have my envelope?" I giggled at his stillness. Sky smirked pulling it out his school uniform.

Sky was a specialist.

He went to Red fountain. I grabbed the envelope and read the label. It was from the Fairy school. But, I would have got this in the mail. Sky didn't have to bring it to me. 

"Is there anything else your highness?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

Sky chuckled blushing. "That and I wanted to see you." I tucked the envelope under my arm. '' You saw me a month ago at your birthday ball." I teased him. " Very funny princess." He pulled me close to him. "Last time we talked you said you'd go out with me." "I don't remember that....I mean you being 18 and me  being only 16...." Sky laughed "Your birthday is next month. We will be one year apart." He kissed my hand. "A prince needs his princess."

I blushed and looked away. "Sky, we've been best friends since I was a baby...I don't want to lose or ruin that..." Even though we're suppose to be married when I turn 19 I was always scared of ruining our bond as friends. He meant a lot to me. "We're engaged. I'm happy it's with someone I've known my whole life then with someone I don't." He pulled me closer our lips almost touching.

"I love you Iris. I want you to be my girlfriend." I smiled touching his cheek softly. "I guess if you're gonna twist my arm like this..." I joked making him laugh. "My Iris, always joking." He kissed me softly.

It was like a movie seen from earth. It felt like forever before he pulled away. "I'll see you later princess." He let go of my hand and walked away waving at me. When he left i jumped yelling like a little child. I ran back to my dorm forgetting about my letter. I jumped onto my sisters bed waking her up. "Diaspro! Sky asked me to be his girlfriend!" She yawned pulling her eye mask off. "That's amazing sis." She gave me a small hug sleepy. ''I can't even get Adam to call me back." I laughed at her. She made a face throwing a pillow at me. "Sorry." i elbowed her.

"Whats that?" she pointed to the letter on her bed. "Oh, i forgot about it." I opened it up. A magic letter flew up sending glitter everywhere. 

To Iris,

We want to offer you a warm welcome to Alfea's collage for fairy's. A boarding school just for girls like yourself. Fairies here learn how to control their power, fight evil, learn new spells as well as be guardians of their planets, or in many cases, learn how to be their realms' queens. The Alfea students live within the college itself, which has an enormous, well-stocked library, classrooms, and a where the most important secrets of are kept. The education in Alfea lasts 3 years, one for each in the journey of an aspiring full-fledged fairy. Freshmen like yourself, learn how to master their own source of power, as well as their , and learn many basic spells they can use in their daily life as well as spells cast spontaneously and on instinct. Learning how to change one's appearance in metamorphosis class and making potions in Potionology are part of this year's education. Fairies also learn how to explore diverse environments or complete certain tasks in the following year . Choosing one of the two prompts is a fairy's midterm. Some training exercises are required. We are glad to have you and can't wait to see you next week.

Signed, Headmistress Faragonda

I didn't think i was gonna get in!

"Next week?"Diaspro frowned. "But, we were suppose to go to the Royal's collage together. If you go, we'll be separated...Since birth we've always been together." She pouted.

That was the point. I loved my sister to death but she was suffocating. I needed to be my own person and with her always with me we were becoming one.... "We can talk all the time and visit each other on the weekend or after school." I try to explain to her.

Tears pour down her face. "It wont be the same!" She yelled standing up. "You promised we would always be together! Who is going to make fun of people with me? And who is going to help me pick out outfits?" I went to my closet changing out my wet clothes. "I don't know what to say Diaspro. I love you but we cant always be together." I got in bed and turned my light off. "But-" i cut her off. "End of this conversation" I huffed.

Other people were scared of her but i wasn't. Unlike others i stood up to my sister. I felt my bed dip. She cuddled next to me. "I'm sorry. Your right, I'm just not use to us being apart." I held her hand. "It's just school. What could change between us?" I closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep. ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 70 23
Search For A Secret - Sequel To Hidden Siblings. So much has happened to Melody. Her little sister Harmony graduated, she finished her first year at...
41.4K 625 25
Riven returns and starts a friendship with Musa. The Winx have a new problem with trying to keep their powers and having to make sure the Trix don't...
305K 8.9K 90
She was the perfect child, second inline for the throne, until she wasn't. The burned ones aren't the only threat Alfea faces, irreversible damage c...
851 111 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...