Immortal Bartender - Stucky x...

By Ellie2069

Layla Jones can never die, no matter how hard she tries. After living for over two hundred years in the body... More

Chapter 2 - One Hell of a Day
Chapter 3 - Run for London
Chapter 4 - The Search
Chapter 5 - You Got Old
Chapter 6 - I Will Find You
A/N Layla's Soul Mark????
Chapter 7 - Most Dangerous Women
Chapter 8 - Spiderman, Spiderman
Chapter 9 - Peter Benjamin Parker
Chapter 10 - Devil Comes Knocking
Chapter 11 - Does Insurance Cover Super Villain's?
Chapter 12 - Like Old Times
Chapter 13 - I Am Coming
Chapter 14 - Nothing Makes Sense
Chapter 15 - I Really Overdid It
Chapter 16 - Hey Doll
Chapter 17 - Girl Squad Assemble
Chapter 18 - Fate of the World
Chapter 19 - A Team? A Family?
Chapter 20 - Claire Jones
Chapter 21 - Hangry Bitch
Chapter 22 - Times Up
Chapter 23 - Free The Mind
Chapter 24 - Cold Embrace Of Death
Chapter 25 - You're Alive?!
Chapter 26 - Lockdown
Chapter 27 - Murder Bunny
Chapter 28 - Unblocked
Chapter 29 - Red & Glasses
Chapter 30 - Alcoholism & Stage 5 Cancer
Chapter 31 - FRIDAY Sass Queen
Chapter 32 - Wade Mother Fucking Wilson
Chapter 33 - Girl Talk
Chapter 34 - All Hail The Queen
Chapter 35 - A Broken Family
Chapter 36 - Language!
Chapter 37 - Run Little Mouse
Chapter 38 - Looking For An Ass Whoopin
Chapter 39 - Resurrection
Chapter 40 - A Second Chance Not Wasted
Chapter 41 - The Ultimate Peace
Chapter 42 - Death?
Chapter 43 - Rest Now My Child
Chapter 44 - Drunkard
Chapter 45 - Mother Fucker
Chapter 46 - Punk Ass Bitch
Chapter 47 Dream vs Reality
Chapter 48 - I'm to Old for this Shit
AN! Urgent Tie Breaker Time
Chapter 49 - Longing
Chapter 50 - A Guest
Chapter 51 - The Staring Perv
Chapter 52 - I'm Layla Fucking Jones
Chapter 53 - Fucking Witch
Chapter 54 - Loving Mother
Chapter 55 - The Bar
Chapter 56 - Drink and a Smoke
Chapter 57 - Bucky Fears The Cycle
Chapter 58 - Hi Steve
Chapter 59 - Hello Mate
Chapter 60 - Throw Away The Plan

Chapter 1 -I am Layla Jones

27K 529 63
By Ellie2069

People say when you get shot in the head you die instantly, there's no pain, just death . What a load of bull shit! What the fuck do those fuckers know they have clearly never been shot in the head before! Not that I wouldn't happily oblige the fucking assholes!

To the fucker who pulls the trigger it's a bang and you're dead. But its bull fucking shit! Nothing about death is painless! Every millisecond is drawn out every nerve in your body is alive till the very end! You know you're dying even as the bullet tears through your brain severing the signals nothing can stop it. But you will still fight to stay alive even as you feel it like the worse migraine you've ever fucking had. You'll watch yourself fall, unable to move your arms to catch yourself. If you're lucky you'll fall backwards, getting to watch the sky or the ceiling before you kick off to the next world. If your not you get to face plant into the smelly fucking ground squished into shit before you kick off. And I am far from lucky.

Almost three hundred years and a countless number of mother fucking deaths and I can't even fall backward. No! No, instead I get my face planted into the sterilized white tiled floor. Not my idea of a fun death! No, that honor currently belongs to my five hundred and something deaths. Fuck! I honestly lost count but I had gotten so drunk I had stumbled onto a train track and wham. I didn't feel it just a bright light, the roar of the train and bam, utter blackness. That had been a lucky death.

But not today, today was my birthday, you know, another bloody year living another year dying just to be dragged back to life kicking and screaming. I just wanted it to stick, I wanted the utter darkness of death to envelop me in its comforting embrace and never let me go ever again. No more pain of resurrections, no more centuries of living, no more agonizing bullets tearing through my brain, just silence, just nothing.

Call me reckless, call me suicidal, call me a raging bitch cause darling I've heard it all. I may not look it but I am older than anyone can imagine and I will be here long after everyone has long moved on into the embrace of death. I have died over and over. I have been shot and stabbed, felt my limbs ripped from my body, felt my skin sizzle and bubble in the heat of flame, and the only semblance of peace in the few sweet seconds of death. Its all a load of fucking bull shit! I die only to be dragged into life over and over. The mortal dream to meet your soulmate, to bond and grow old together is a mockery to someone like me. As if the universe itself laughs in my face. A mystical bond connecting me to two unknown strangers destined to meet and fall in love with each other. What a fucking load of crap! How can an immortal possibly love people knowing I am destined to one day stand on their graves. Why can't I just fucking die already?!

*AN: I started this book a long time ago and since then my writing has changed drastically so I decided to rewrite the intro to our darling badass immortal.*

*Don't Forget to drop a Comment :)*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 3.4K 32
With a tragic soulmate history, κœ°Κ€α΄‡Κα΄€ α΄α΄‡Κ€α΄„α΄œΚ€Κ- the leader of QUEEN-is ready to touch the world and leave her mark in the history books. α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄κœ±...
1M 27.8K 25
in which a girl with eyes filled with innocence and veins filled with power is mated to the volturi kings and their trusted guards β€’ " butterflies ca...
92.6K 2.7K 16
Raphael was said to be the Angel of healing. And so when HYDRA's new experiment developed into a creature of Heavenly beauty and reasonably unlimited...
31.5K 351 14
I'm a daughter of Malifenced. I have an older sister named Mal . We are twins , she is an hour older than me . The difference between me and Mal is t...