Bad idea~John Mulaney

Jra101

You bump into your celebrity crush John Mulaney on the streets of New York. John and Anna are no longer toget... Еще

•The morning of.•
•The streets•
•Johns Apartment•
•John apartment pt 2• the spicy one
•What now?•
•You have to run•
•Butterflies•
•Sour Patch Kids•
•Things are looking up•
•The elephant in the room•
•The head line•
•I love you•
•5 years later•
•The proposal•

•Protect me•

840 10 0
Jra101

I am bolting in down the street.
I turn around and I can still see the man headed after me. There's still fog and dark clouds in the sky. I try to remember where Johns apartment was. God he might not even be there. I turn a sharp corner near where that guy mugged me, and John saved me. I think I remembered where I was now. A felt a drip on my arm. Then another, then another. It started pouring down rain. I keep running and running. I think I lost the guy but I wasn't sure. I was almost nearing his building. I trip on the wet concrete and bang my elbow. Someone tried to help me up but I didn't let them. I got up not even realizing the pain or that I was bleeding. I was soaking wet, muddy, and scared. I run into Johns apartment building pushing around all the people trying to get away from the rain. I get to his floor and knock on his door.

I'm dripping with rain.

John opens the door. I feel so relieved he was there.

"John I'm so sorry to bother you it's just something happened and-."

He hugs me. He knows that calms me down. I was back in his arms. And he didn't even care he was getting wet. He didn't even ask why I was there.

He steps back and looks at me.

"Would you like to take a shower and then we can talk about it?

"Yes please."

I walk to the bathroom.

"I'll give you clothes....again." He chuckles.

I get in the shower. I take a deep breath of the warm shower air. I needed to do something about John. I mean. I can't keep coming back to him when I have a problem. Even when I really want to. But that kiss. He kissed me! We slept on top of each other! It just didn't make sense?! What does John see in me? I not rich, I'm always getting myself into trouble, my life's a mess! Or maybe he's not into me? Maybe it was just a one time thing? God I feel like my heads going to explode. I hear a knock on the door.

"Uhh someone's in here!" I say in Johns voice.

He laughs.

"I'm just here to bring you towels and clothes."

He opens the door slightly.

"Is it ok to come in?" He asks so politely.

I say yes and he comes in. I peak my head through the shower curtain to watch him bring the stuff in. He bends down. I bite my lip. He sees me watching him and raises his one eyebrow. I quickly shut the curtain and keep showering.

I hear him leave and I finish my shower. I get out and slip on the t-shirt and shorts he gives me.

I walk out and see John on the couch petting Petunia.

"So no suite and tie for me?" I ask him walking over to the couch.

"Haha maybe next time."

I sit on the couch exhaling.

"So, what the hell happened?" He asks me.

"Well to make a long story short, I'm kicked out of my apartment, I'm living in my car, my best friend hates me, and I'm pretty sure a crazy man is after me."

I finish my blurb and John stares at me.

"Woah. Ok so one thing at a time. What happened with the apartment?"

"I'm broke. Which lead Ellie, my best friend, to now hate me because we both share the apartment and I didn't pay my half this month and our landlord hates us so he booted us out."

"That sucks. Living in New York can be hard. I know plenty of people who have struggled to find a place and stick with it here. Ok so now the big one, a crazy man is after you?!"

"Right." I say. So I went to get coffee because I was so stressed out and when I got there everyone was talking and there was police there and they ~ She talks about the key chain~ so then I hear some guy screaming at me, and it was the crazy man who mugged me! He chased me down the streets and then it started fucking raining and I had literally no where else to go and I'm so sorry for bothering you it's just I feel so safe when I'm with you a-and calm."

He half smiles. He grabs my hand and we link our fingers together.

"I'm so sorry that all of this is happening to you. I would be afraid if I were you too. And I'm trying to find the right words to say because I- I care about you. I don't know why I barley know you. I don't even know you last name for Christ's sake! Y/n. I don't know why you came into my life or why I came into yours but I know it was for a reason. And I'm going to protect you know matter what. And I don't know what's going on between us. All I know is I'm going to be here for you. I'm going to make sure you stay safe."

I take a deep breath. He's the most perfect person on the planet. He knows just what to say. I can feel his thumb rubbing my hand.

"John I-..............thank you."

I lean toward him and we hug.

I look up at him into his eyes. His dreamy, blue, caring eyes.

"John?" I ask.

"Yes?" He says sweeping my wet hair out of my face.

"Can I stay here tonight?"

He leans to my ear, "Of course." He whispers.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

19.9K 511 51
New school and meeting the guy of your dreams sounds perfect but what if there is someone else who wishes they had you...
Problems Nicole

Фанфик

5.6K 115 20
Ellie and Nick are having dinner together when Ellie is getting arrested. Both have developed intimate feelings for each other, but a dramatic turn c...
Gang Princess Ali

Подростковая литература

106K 1.9K 20
How much can you love someone? Would you risk getting killed for this person? Well Johnny is ready for anything to protect his one and only girl eve...
In your arms 𝑶𝒍𝒂

Любовные романы

93.2K 2.2K 51
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑀𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚. ...