Money Power Glory [Mafia Kylo...

By worm-girl

(This story is in serious need of edits! There is one use of 'y/n' in the first chapter but it doesn't appear... More

Introduction.
Ch.1 - Weapon
Ch.2 - Have a Good Day
Ch.3 - So Good
Ch.4 - Neighbors
Ch.5 - Vodka
Ch. 6 - Hangover Cure
Ch. 7 - Tension
Ch.8- Please
Ch.9 - Terrified
Ch. 10 - Mourning
Ch.11- Put On a Show
Ch.12- Cowards
Ch.13- Angels & Demons
Ch.14 - Three Things
Ch. 15 - Weak
Ch.16- Doctor's Orders
Ch.17 - Who Cares?
Ch.18 - Give In
Ch.19- Your Side
Ch.21 - Everything
Ch.22 - Truth or Dare?
Ch.23- Leave
Ch.24 - Use Me
Ch.25- One Day
Ch. 26 - Discipline
Ch.27- Prove It
Ch.28 - The Decision
Ch.29 - Reminder
Ch.30- Distraction
Ch.31- Almost
Ch.32 - Monster
Ch.33 - Christmas
Ch.34 - Mine
Ch.35 - Waiting
Ch. 36 - Stolen
Ch.37 - Safe
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Ch.38 - Second Chance
Ch.39 - Proud
Ch.40 - The Gift
Ch.41 - Surprise
Ch. 42- New Year
Ch. 43 - Together
Ch.44 - Vacation
Ch.45 - Follow Directions
Ch. 46 - Spoiled
Ch. 47 - The Sea
Ch. 48 - Homecoming
Ch. 49 - The End
FINAL NOTE

Ch.20 - Always

24.4K 452 3.8K
By worm-girl

Warnings: Sexy time includes: degradation, dubcon, and pain. Hehe.   

    Getting into the back of Hux's car so that you could go to dinner together, was like adding a thousand pound weight onto your shoulders. You didn't want to betray anyone, you didn't want anyone to die. But this was your life now. This is just what you had to do. It was exhausting.

    "Hi." You said to him, hoping your voice sounded steadier than you actually felt as you got comfortable in your seat, putting the seatbelt on. Well, as comfortable as you could be considering the situation.

    "Hi, honey." Hux said to you. You watched as his eyebrows raised while he looked you over. "Is that leather?" He asked, pointing to your skirt.

    You glanced down, remembering what you were wearing, the skirt Kylo picked for you, and nodded. "It is."

    Hux chuckled a little, taken back, "You do know we're going to dinner, right?"

    You realized what he meant, "People wear leather at dinner sometimes, I'm sure."

    Hux couldn't help but actually laugh at that. He leaned back in his seat and stared at you wistfully. You did the same with him.

    He had bags under his eyes, you noticed a few new wrinkles on his forehead as well. He looked stressed, more stressed than you'd ever seen him look.

    And you had definitely never worn something like this to dinner before. Usually, you tried to wear something nice but something that would blend in, not wanting extra attention from any of the men that Hux was meeting up with. Clearly, that wasn't the case now.

    Suddenly, it dawned on the both of you in that moment how different the two of you were becoming. You hardly recognized each other. Neither of you said it out loud but there was a clear tension in the air after this realization. The two of you both knew your relationship was hanging on by a fine thread, everything was changing.

    "How long has it been since we've gone out together?" Hux asked you. His tone was soft, almost sad. He used to take you out on dates all the time, you barely had a moment alone because he always had something planned to try and romance you. But recently, you'd go days without even talking to him.

    "I don't know." You shrugged, just as sadly as him. His question forced you to think about memories with him, of nights when you were so happy to be with him. It was so different now, so much more complicated.

    You felt like you had been asleep for the past year and only woke up when Kylo came back. You had been so complacent with Hux, thinking that he was the best you could do. Now, you knew better. It was sad to you that Hux didn't have this same awareness, he was still holding onto you, hoping it would just fix itself and this would become the perfect relationship.

    For a few moments, the only sounds that could be heard was the radio playing quietly in the background and the cars driving past the one you were in.

    "What are you doing Thursday night?" Hux asked you, breaking the silence.

    You frowned, knowing he was going to ask you to do something with him. "I might have plans." You lied, you didn't have anything.

    "Cancel them." Hux said and when you looked at him he was smiling at you. "I want to take you somewhere, where ever you want. Like we used to."

    Your stomach twisted in guilt. You didn't like when he was nice to you, it made this harder. "Okay." You agreed, trying to show him that you appreciated it but you just felt so bad. You knew that Kylo would want you to go on the date, it would give you more opportunities to learn things about Hux's plan. But this was far from easy for you, you just wanted it to go away.

    Soon, the two of you pulled up to the restaurant. You weren't sure if you'd ever been to this one before or not, they all started to blur after a while. They were all the same pretty much, pretentious and expensive. The food was usually decent even if it could be overly fancy at times, so at least that.

    After Hux told the hostess who he was, she quickly ushered you to the private room in the back, asking a few too many times if there was anything she could get you two. It always made you feel bad when you'd go to public places like this, the workers had to be on their best behavior and you knew that they probably felt the stress of having to serve mafia members, you wouldn't want to do it either.

    The private room had a few tables set up and a bar in the corner. It was probably used for parties, things like birthdays or rehearsal dinners. But, really, this was just a weekday for your group. You supposed everyday was a celebration when you were doing things as dangerous as you all were. There were probably around fifteen people there besides the two of you, mostly couples.

    You couldn't help the way your eyes quickly scanned the room, you knew who you were looking for.

    And there he was, leaning against the bar in a conversation with two other men. Kylo was clearly the one in charge, they were both turned to face him and he was speaking in a way that made it seem like he might even be giving them orders. One hand on a glass of whiskey and the other hand gesturing as he spoke, expensive watch and rings glistening in the low lighting.

    You could stare at him for hours. Everything about him was so attractive to you...You were snapped out of your daydream of being on your knees in front of him right now, by Hux putting a hand on your lower back.

    "You've met the Carters before, haven't you, honey?" He asked you in that voice that you hated, the fake one he put on when you had company. The smile on your face was just as insincere as his voice was as you looked at the older couple standing in front of the two of you.

    "Oh yeah, I think so." You lied. You had no idea who these people were but there was a possibility that you'd met them before, who knew?

    The three of them started talking about something that you didn't really care about. You gave input when necessary, but really you were just there to listen and nod. You let your eyes go back to the bar, where Kylo was still standing.

    When you spotted him, you paused when you realized he was already staring directly at you. He was still speaking to the men next to him but his eyes didn't leave you, you were his main focus. When he saw that you were looking at him as well, he smirked and winked at you.    

    It made you weak in the knees and you had to remind yourself where you were so that you didn't crumple to the ground. You looked away from him quickly, not wanting anything else to effect you in the way that just had. But you bit your lip to hide your own smirk, letting him know that you enjoyed it.

    You and Hux continued make your way around the room to converse with a few other people. The whole time your eyes kept going back to Kylo, to see what he was doing. It felt so weird to be the closest you've ever been to him emotionally but have to pretend that you weren't. In everyone else's eyes, you barely knew each other.

    The conversation that Kylo was having with the men somehow made its way from a business deal, to you, one of them glancing around and catching your eye.

    "Jesus, she's gorgeous, isn't she?" The man said, motioning towards you from across the room.

    Kylo's hand tightened around his glass. It didn't make him jealous to hear someone else compliment you (in fact, a part of him liked it) but it did make him tense as he thought about how much he'd love to have you on his arm instead of having to see you on Hux's. He wanted everyone to know that you belonged to him.

    He noticed the way Hux had his hand on your lower back, his thumb rubbing you there soothingly. It made Kylo want to push him away from you. It should be his hands on you, not that asshole's.

    The other man made a noise of agreement, "Hux is one lucky bastard."

    Kylo swallowed the rest of the liquor in his cup in a single drink. Hux wasn't lucky, Kylo was lucky, he thought to himself bitterly. He was the one who had you, not Hux. "Excuse me." He told the other men under his breath, moving away from them before he revealed anything about what was really going on.

    When you and Hux got to the bar, you were practically shaking from how close you were to Kylo now. You weren't sure how great of an actress you were going to be able to be once he started talking to you in front of your boyfriend.

    You didn't have much time to contemplate it because out of the corner of your eye, you saw him approaching the two of you. Of course. It was impossible for this man to mind his own business.

    "Hux." Kylo greeted him with a short nod, a scowl on his face, accentuating the scar running down his skin.

    "Ren." Hux mirrored him stiffly. He instantly got the attention of the bartender, needing a drink to deal with the man standing next to you.

    Kylo said your name now to greet you, though his tone was gentler. When you met his eyes you noticed the way that they were dancing over you, getting a rush from being in this situation with you.

    "Hi." You said to him, having to look away from his gaze because you weren't sure if you'd be able to stop yourself from acting like a giddy teenager to be this close to him and keep everything a secret.

    Kylo noticed this and you could see a strained smirk on his face, trying to hold himself back. His mind flashed to how he had his hands and lips all over you in the elevator on the way here. "You look nice tonight." He told you in the most casual voice he could manage.

    You tried but you couldn't stop yourself from letting out a laugh at that. Nice was the last word Kylo would ever use to describe you if the two of you were alone.

    Hux hadn't heard Kylo's compliment because he had been ordering the two of you drinks but when he heard your laughter, his head snapped towards the two of you. He almost stepped in and told Kylo to back off but then he remembered his instructions for you, to get Kylo to trust you. He frowned to himself, this was all part of his plan, after all, but that didn't mean he liked it.

    "Oh, is that a joke to you? Would you rather me say something more meaningful?" Kylo asked you, a hint of mischief in his tone. As much as he loved when you were confident and in control, it did turn him on to know how easily he could make you squirm.

    You couldn't look at him, you would either laugh more or give something else away. You gratefully reached for the drink that the bartender set in front of you, "A little bit." You managed to say in a normal way before taking a long sip from the wine glass.

    "What's so funny?" Hux cut in, wrapping an arm around your waist so that he could stand next to you, facing Kylo.

    Kylo ignored the man's question, his gaze on the drink in your hand. "I thought you didn't like that kind of wine." He said, remembering the way you had mentioned it to him before.

    You didn't know what to say. You glanced at Hux and gave him a sheepish smile, "I do like it, it's fine." You assured him. Really, you would drink whatever you could get your hands on at the moment but it was far from your favorite, it wasn't anything you'd pick out on your own. You had mentioned it in passing to Kylo, you were surprised he remembered. Hux knew it too at some point, he must've just forgotten.

    Kylo's eyes narrowed a little at the way you were trying to defend Hux's choice. Of course, that was what you were supposed to do. He wanted you to act like you were still dating him. But seeing it right in front of him drove him crazy. "You shouldn't settle for less, you know." He said simply before giving a nod in 'goodbye'. Clearly, he was talking about more than the wine.

    Hux watched him as he walked away, his grip on your waist tightened during this and only let up when you winced and shifted in pain.

    "Sorry." He sighed, gently rubbing the spot he'd just grabbed too hard. "I just can't wait until he's gone." Hux said, referencing Kylo.

    Your heart sped up and you nodded, "Yeah, can't wait." You agreed half heartedly.

    You were excited to see multiple tables set up, you assumed Kylo would choose somewhere far from you to sit to keep the risk low, but alas, it was Kylo. So he decided to take a seat directly across from you. Your table consisted of you, Hux, Kylo and two couples who you didn't know very well.

    When Kylo took a seat at your table, Hux immediately stood up, wanting to go somewhere else. He scowled after scanning the room, there were no open spots.

    "Going somewhere?" Kylo asked with a cocky grin.

    Hux gave him a pointed look before sighing and taking his seat again. "I guess not." He mumbled in an irritated way.

    You put a gentle hand on his when he sat back down into his seat, as if to calm him down. He got worked up a lot easier than Kylo did and you didn't want any problems right now, you were going to try and keep the peace to the best of your abilities, to save your own ass at least.

    Kylo's eyes went straight to your touch on Hux's hand and his jaw clenched. He thought he'd be able to handle this but now he wasn't so sure, he didn't like everyone else seeing the two of you together like this. He wanted to claim you.

    Hux gave you a grateful smile, patting your hand before pulling his away. "I'm alright, honey." He said in a low voice. He thought you were loyal to him. He had no idea.

    Kylo's eyes were dark on yours, letting you know that he didn't appreciate seeing that open affection from you to Hux. He grabbed for the knife on the table in front of him and absentmindedly twirled it around in his fingers while keeping eye contact with you. If anyone were to see him they would think that he was just fidgeting, but you knew better. It was a threat, to you or to Hux, you weren't sure. But regardless, you felt the pressure of it.

    This made you nervous but also made butterflies form in your stomach, thinking about the possibility of him taking this aggression out on you later. You found yourself smirking at him, raising an eyebrow. He was jealous and honestly, you liked it.

    Seeing your ego grow at his reaction, made him even more annoyed. He raised his eyebrow right back at you, though his wasn't done in a smug way, more so in a way that said, 'are you sure you want to do this?'.

    You wanted to take the challenge, biting the inside of your cheek to keep from grinning the way that you wanted to. You were so used to Kylo being the one in control, there was something addicting about the power that you were currently holding over him, sitting across from him with your boyfriend.

    "So, Armie, I think I decided where I want to go for our date on Thursday." You said to him. The table was small enough that Kylo could easily hear you speaking at a normal volume. Which was what you wanted, for Kylo to hear everything.

    Kylo leaned in blatantly, wanting to hear the entire conversation, his hand still gripping the knife.

    "Oh really?" Hux asked with a smile, surprised that you had been thinking about it. "Where to?" He glanced around the table, wondering if anyone else was listening. He wanted them to think your relationship was perfect and this was an easy way to achieve that. Sadly for him, Kylo was the only one paying attention.

    "How about that one restaurant we went to...with that food I really liked?" You wrapped your hands around Hux's arm, moving in close to him. You talked in a low volume so that the entire table didn't hear but you knew Kylo was hanging on your every word. "You remember the one, right? When you looked so good that we couldn't even make it home and we had to start making out in the car? I was all over you." You had your mouth right by his ear now.

    Hux inhaled sharply, face heating up. His hand went to your knee, as if to steady himself. It had been a long time since you'd been this openly sexual with him. It made him happy but it also took him by surprise, especially considering the setting. He wasn't going to argue with it though, it made him feel more confident. "I remember." He said to you with a grin, thinking back to the memory. "You made the driver take the long way home because you liked the idea of us getting caught." He reminisced, thinking you were the only one listening.

    You were glad Hux was playing along, it helped you. "I think he did end up catching us, didn't he? When I got on your lap-"

    Suddenly, hearing those words, Kylo stabbed the sharp end of the knife into the surface of table with a loud bang. It caused everyone at the table to jump and look at him and he gave them a shrug in return. "Hand slipped." He said tightly, his eyes never leaving yours.

    He knew what you were doing now. You were teasing him, dangling this in front of him because you knew he couldn't do anything about it. As much as it genuinely annoyed him, he couldn't deny the way that it turned him on. You were such a brat.

    "Are you okay?" You asked him slyly, staring at the way the knife was now sticking straight into the table.

    He gripped the handle of it and yanked it out from the wood, in a single easy motion. "I'm fine." He said to you. His eyes said a different story. They were far from fine, they were pissed.

    The thought of what he would do with you once you weren't in public made you sweat in the best way possible.

    There was some laughter and commotion at the other end of the table before one of the men spoke up, "Okay fine, Kylo, settle this bet for us".

    Kylo raised an eyebrow, telling him to continue. The irritation on his face from the stunt you just pulled was still apparent.

    "You have a girl waiting for you at home, right?" The man asked with a laugh. "You never bring anyone to these events but you can't be spending all your time alone...Come on, you're Kylo Ren."

    The other man at the table nodded in agreement. "My bet was that you have too many to choose from and his bet was that you don't bring her here because you're nervous we'd scare her away."

    Kylo's eyes briefly went to you again before moving away. "I have a girl...It's complicated."

    Your heart sped up, knowing he was talking about you. 'Please don't be obvious', you thought yourself.

    "Complicated? What does that mean?" One of the men asked in surprise, it didn't seem like Kylo to waste his time on a relationship that took work, he had enough women throwing themselves at him.

    Kylo nodded, letting him know that they heard him correctly. "Well, she's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's actually really smart and she makes me laugh which is hard to do..." You were in shock, you never really heard him compliment you like this outside of sex. You squeezed your hand into a fist to stop yourself from smiling as big as you wanted to.

    "But she's a bitch." Kylo added, his eyes landing back on you for a second. He wasn't going to let you get away with how jealous you were making him.

    You openly let your jaw drop at that as the entire table broke out into laughter.

    The men he'd been originally talking to made some sexist jokes about how 'the pretty ones always are' but you weren't really listening. You were plotting ways to slap Kylo in the face without anyone noticing.

    Did he really think that you bringing up a memory of you and Hux getting it on in the backseat of his car was the worst you could do? He underestimated how much of a bitch you could really be.

    "I didn't know you have a girlfriend." Hux said to Kylo, narrowing his eyes at him. Really, Kylo's romance life shouldn't concern Hux but he hated realizing he didn't know everything about the man across from him. He shot a look at you in irritation, you should've figured that out before now if you were really going through with his plan of finding things out about him.

    Kylo noticed the way Hux looked at you, "I wouldn't call her a girlfriend." He assured him, not wanting Hux to start questioning your loyalty to him. Honestly, Kylo didn't consider you his secret girlfriend, you were much more than that.

    Hux hummed in thought, he'd ask you what you knew about that later, "She must be a saint to put up with you."

    "Hardly." Kylo responded, his eyes back on you now as he thought about all of the dirty things you've done with him. Definitely far from an angel.

    Waiters came to your table to get orders from everyone and Kylo's eyes only briefly moved away from you to hand the waiter his menu.

    You glanced at Hux and saw that he was talking to the man on his left, while everyone else was preoccupied in their own conversations or in the appetizers that were sitting out on the table. You and Kylo were the only ones paying attention to each other.

    You took a sip from your glass, purposefully doing so in a way that made a few drops of liquid spill out, running down from your chin to your chest, settling along your cleavage. You made sure Kylo was watching while you ran two fingers down from your lips to the skin of your breasts to collect the wine that had gotten there. Then while keeping eye contact with him you brought the fingers back up, letting them enter your mouth to suck the liquid from them.

    Kylo was watching you intently, chest visibly rising and falling. For a moment, he even forgot that you pissed him off because he was so entranced with what you were doing. But then he saw the smug look on your face and that irritation entered his body again. You were really trying to push him, weren't you?

    "Careful, princess." Kylo said reflexively, not even thinking about where was in the moment. He was too preoccupied with his frustration towards you.

    You froze and Hux snapped his head towards the two of you, catching that slip of his tongue.

    "What did you just call her?" Hux asked, shifting in his seat as if he were ready to stand up if he needed to.

    Kylo didn't seem phased by his accident, in fact he seemed pretty pleased about it, seeing how quickly it had pissed Hux off. "Oh," he shrugged, "I called her princess." He said with a sly grin.

    You sent him a look that said, 'you've got to be kidding me'.

    The other people at the table started noticing that an argument was taking place and they were tense as well. Everyone started thinking back to what happened at the last dinner, when Hux had punched Kylo and Kylo slammed his face against the table.

    "If I hear you call her that again, I won't hesitate to finish what we started before." Hux hissed, referencing that dinner that was on everyone's mind.

    This made Kylo even happier, seeing how much he was working him up. He had no problem finishing the fight, he knew that he'd win. "Oh, go ahead, hit me." Kylo taunted him, "I would love to beat the shit out of you in front of your girlfriend...What do you say, princess? Wanna watch me break your boyfriend's nose?" He was looking at you so smugly you almost wanted to beat his ass yourself. But you couldn't deny how much it turned you on as well to see him so in control.

    Hux stood up abruptly, ready to defend himself at those words. Kylo stayed in his seat, looking up at him in excitement.

    "Okay, stop. This is stupid." You intervened, grabbing Hux's hand to try and calm him down before he could try to reach across the table to hit him.

    Hux lightly shook you off but visibly calmed down as he took his seat, not wanting to embarrass himself front of everyone that was beginning to watch the interaction. As tough as he wanted to pretend to be, he knew that he wouldn't win a fight against Kylo. It was an empty threat.

    The two men were staring daggers at each other, Hux was angry while Kylo was pleased.

    "Do we need to separate you two?" Someone jokingly yelled from a different table across the room, hearing the commotion.

    You were so irritated with Kylo. You knew that he enjoyed pissing Hux off but he was putting you in danger by being so open about something like a nickname for you. You weren't in charge of anyone, you had the least amount of power here and you were reminded of that every time that your heart sped up at the possibility of Hux finding out you were going behind his back.

    Hux glanced around and made sure that no one was staring at them anymore but he leaned closer to Kylo so he could talk in a low voice. "Don't talk to my girlfriend like you know her, you know nothing about her."

    Well, that was clearly projection.

    Kylo laughed out loud, unable to help himself but didn't respond to that. Everything that he wanted to say would blow your cover. Really, he wanted to say, 'At least, I know how to make her cum, can you say the same?' but he knew that wasn't an option. In reality, he knew you so much better than Hux ever could, inside and outside of sex.

    As you watched him lazily smirk to himself as he ordered an other drink from the waiter, you couldn't help but smirk a little yourself as the gears turned in your head.

    You moved closer to Hux, wrapping your hands around his arm again so that you were up against his side. "You look so sexy when you're mad." You told him, making sure that Kylo was able to hear that. From the corner of your eye you could see him tense up, you knew just how to piss him off.

    Hux's eyes widened, a grin at his lips, the angry frown on his face disappearing. It had been a long time since you spoke to him like this. Although he should be questioning where this new found affection was coming from, in Hux's mind he chose not to think about it, enjoying it too much. "Really?" He asked you, obviously wanting you to keep talking like this.

    You nodded and as you did so, you managed to discreetly kick your high heel off under the table, leaving it on the ground. Then you moved your leg forward so that your foot was pressed against Kylo's knee. You didn't need to look over at him to see his reaction, he physically shifted at the contact. You could feel his eyes on you.

    You nodded at Hux's question, "It's really hot that you stood up for me." You said leaning in closer to him. While you did this, you slid your foot higher up on Kylo's leg, settling in his inner thigh.

    With a smile, Hux got the hint and closed the gap, pressing his lips against yours. While continuing to kiss Hux, you moved your foot in a slow motion against Kylo's thigh, teasing him.

    Kylo wanted to snap your leg in half. He could hardly watch you be nice to Hux, let alone give him compliments and kiss him.

    He noticed the way that your foot rubbing against him was making him hard. It made him almost enjoy watching you make out with Hux in a sick, twisted way. He hated how in control you were right now, you were making his body do things that his mind didn't want.

    You moved your head so that you were able to make eye contact with Kylo as you continued to kiss Hux, your foot moving higher up on his leg so that you were fully extended in his direction under the table. The tips of your toes brushed against his hardening length inside of his pants and it caused you to let out a small moan into the kiss, not expecting Kylo to be turned on by this.

    Hux thought that you were moaning because of him and he sighed against you, enjoying the amount of attention that you were giving him.

    Kylo's eyebrows were tilted in anger, his eyes set on you unwaveringly. He moved his hands down to your foot. With one hand he grasped your ankle to securely hold it in place and with the other hand he ran his palm against his cock, his fingers brushing against your foot as he did so to let you know what he was doing.

    You knew the two of you were going too far now. No one had noticed because of how preoccupied they were in their own conversations but if you kept going in this direction, you were going to embarrass yourself.

    You pulled away from Hux and gave him a nervous smile, not wanting him to realize that you had just been using him.

    It was lost on him, he was beaming. "We'll have to finish that later." He told you.

    You went to move your foot away from Kylo but his grip was still on your ankle, holding you in place against his crotch. You widened your eyes at him, wordlessly telling him to let go.

    This caused him to smirk, squeezing you tighter until you gasped in pain. He released you when you did that, pushing your foot off of his lap.

    "Are you okay?" Kylo asked you mockingly, mirroring the words you'd asked him earlier when he stabbed the knife into the table. If that had hurt you, he was anxious to see how you'd react to everything he was going to do with you later.

    You rolled your eyes, putting your heel back on under the table. "I'm fine." You copied him as well. Clearly, you weren't. And neither was he.

    Throughout the rest of the dinner, you continued to do everything you could to piss Kylo off and it definitely worked. Asking Hux to feed you bites of his food so that you could try it, giving him compliments, sneakily kissing Hux's neck when no one (besides Kylo) was watching, and making sure that you gave Kylo innocent looks the entire time you did it that you knew would drive him wild.

    When everyone was done eating, Kylo quickly pushed away from the table in anger and walked out of the doors without saying goodbye to anyone.

    "Must've drank too much." Hux said with a shrug, causing everyone at the table to laugh in agreement.

________________

It was around one in the morning when Hux had finally left your apartment. You knew it was your fault that you had gotten him all worked up during dinner but having to spend alone time with him without having sex with him proved to be extremely difficult. You had to convince him that you didn't feel good and the only reason he believed you was because you had been so into him at dinner, he couldn't think of a reason you'd be lying.

    As Hux left and shut your door behind him, you checked your phone. Six unread messages and two missed calls. All from Kylo:

        -9:03 PM: Come to my apartment.

        -9:24 PM: Is he with you?

        -9:50 PM: Make him leave soon.

        -10:36 PM: I'm serious, I'll come over there if I have to.

        -11:12 PM: Princess...

        -12:56 AM: When you come over, leave your clothes at the door.

    You replied:

        -1:07 AM: Oops! (angel emoji)

    Really, you wanted to laugh at how many times he'd tried to get ahold of you and how annoyed he seemed in the texts but you were sort of nervous. Was he actually mad at you or was this all just a game? You contemplated just going to sleep at your place and pretending you passed out on the couch the next morning but you had a feeling that would only make things worse.

    After fixing yourself in the mirror (although you knew Kylo wouldn't notice a difference), you sighed and made your way down the hall to his door. You cautiously knocked but didn't hear a response. He had to be awake, he sent that last text not too long ago. You tried the handle and it was open.

    "Kylo?" You called out, glancing around. He was nowhere to be seen in his living room or kitchen and the lights were mainly off besides a dim floor lamp in the corner. "Kyyyyylo." You called out in a sing song voice, trying to get his attention. Then your eyes went to his bedroom door.    

    It was open and the lights that were coming out from it were red.

    "You better be naked." You heard Kylo's voice from inside of his room yell out to you.

    You paused, remembering his request. You hesitated. You were nervous now. You could just walk right out of the door, but deep down you knew you didn't want that. You wanted him.

    You were shaking slightly as you pulled your clothes off, letting them sit in a pile by his front door. Sometimes you forgot who Kylo really was. But in this moment, you were very aware of the fact that he was indeed a powerful and feared mob boss. You were scared of him right now.

    Your feet slowly shuffled from the front door to his bedroom door, your arms around your breasts as if to hide them away. You felt so exposed.

    When you got to his open door, you inhaled sharply at what you saw.

    As you were able to see from the living room, the lights in Kylo's room were shining red, leaving everything covered in the hue. He was lazily sitting on a large chair in the corner of the room, legs spread. He was wearing all black, gloves and shoes. He was almost completely covered with clothing which directly contrasted how naked you were in the moment.

    "Hands and knees." He told you simply, pointing to the ground in front of where you were standing. The look on his face was deadly serious, eyebrows set in a fine line.

    You didn't move for a moment, processing everything. Then when it clicked, you slowly moved down to the floor, onto your hands and knees. This was embarrassing, you thought. You looked up at him, what did he want you to do now?

    "Crawl." He instructed you, using his gloved fingers to motion towards him. "To me."

    You couldn't look at him as you started crawling towards him, hating the way that it was turning you on to be in such an exposed condition in front of him. When your eyes on the floor saw his shiny black designer shoes in front of you, you knew that you were where you needed to be.

    "Look at me." Kylo said in a low voice that caused a shiver to run up your naked spine.

    It took you a few seconds to gather the courage but you slowly raised your head to look up at him, swallowing hard at how much more menacing he was when he was in this position over you, his feet on either side of you.

    He sat in silence for what seemed like several minutes, letting you grow uneasy under his gaze. He looked down his nose at you, the glint in his eyes telling you that he was disappointed, angry. "You've been a very, very bad girl for me tonight."

    "I'm sorry." You said, with a hint of a smile, thinking back on how bad you really had been. 'Oops (angel emoji)', was right.

    Kylo scowled at the smile on your face and he bent down towards you, his elbows resting on his knees. "I'm sorry, who?"

    You frowned, biting your lip. "I'm sorry, daddy." You corrected yourself.

    Without saying a word, Kylo leaned forward more so that he could land a harsh slap to your ass, making you jump in surprise and pain.

    "That would be the right thing to say...except I'm not your daddy tonight." Kylo settled back into his original position, looking down at you. "Daddy takes care of you, he looks out for you, he wants to make you feel good." He explained, flexing his gloved hand while he spoke, "You don't deserve daddy tonight."

    You visibly pouted, unsure if you liked where this was going.

    "Tonight, I'm not your daddy and you're not my good girl. You aren't even my bad girl." Kylo leaned down again and grabbed your chin so that you were staring up at him, "Tonight, you're my slave. I'm going to use you." He explained with a growl, his grip on you tightening. "I'm going to fuck you and hurt you however I want to because it's what you deserve."

    Your arms felt weak at his words, not expecting him to say that. You opened your mouth to respond but you had no idea how to.

    Really, Kylo knew that you'd never been fucked in the way that he was about to fuck you and he liked that fact. Seeing you all over Hux gave him the urge to claim you, to take something from you that Hux could never have. He wanted to show you how much better he was than your current boyfriend, how weak he could make you.

    "You'll call me sir or Kylo and that's it." He explained, keeping his fingers on your chin. "Do you understand?" He asked through gritted teeth.

    "Yes, sir." You said quickly, wanting to show him that you could keep up with what he was saying.

    Kylo released his grip at that, slapping you on the face with a sound of approval. "Do you remember that word we talked about?" He asked you.

    Your mind raced, it was hard for you to focus because your heart was thumping so hard. You thought back to the night before when he started getting rougher with you:

        "We need a safeword." Kylo grunted as he pulled your hair.

        "Yeah, right. I don't need one." You argued with him with a cocky grin.

        Kylo rolled his eyes as he pounded into you from behind, yes you did. "Red. If you want me to stop, you have to say 'red', okay?" He attached his lips to your neck.

        "Okay." You agreed, moaning, it didn't take much for him to convince you.

    "Red?" You asked him, nodding, you remembered.

    Kylo had to bite his tongue to keep himself from reflexively saying 'good girl' to your correct response. "You might want to remember it tonight." He warned you, which made you swallow hard.

    There had been many times when Kylo had hurt you during sex before or said things to you that could be seen as 'too far' by some people's standards. But you never had a problem with either, you were scared to even wonder about what might be different about tonight.

    He hadn't said anything for a while, instead he was just sitting back and studying you. Seeing how long it would take for you to crack in the position that you were in, on all fours in front of him. He reached for his glass of whiskey that was sitting on the table next to him and took a long sip from it, relaxed. He was just enjoying the show, really.

    On the other hand, you were shaking, trying to look everywhere but into his eyes. You tried shifting your weight, your knees starting to hurt from supporting yourself on his hardwood floor. He was making you so nervous. You were once again reminded of who he was. A mob boss. That's why he was so good at making you feel small and weak because that's what he did every day to those he needed to intimidate or had wronged him. You were like a toy to him right now, he was using you for entertainment. Just like he used all the people he'd interrogated and tortured in the past.

    "Are you thirsty, slut?" His voice rang out in the otherwise silent room.

    You almost laughed out loud at the randomness of the question but then you saw the look on his face. He wasn't finding it funny in the slightest. You didn't reply to him, you didn't know how he wanted you to answer.

    Kylo then leaned forward so that he could move his glass into the air next to you. Then, he tilted it so that some of the liquid fell out and splashed against the floor, leaving a small puddle next to where your hand was resting. "Clean it up." He told you, his eyes set on you.

    You looked at him with wide eyes, clean it up? "What?"

    Kylo didn't give you instructions, instead he put his hand on the back of your head and guided it down towards the floor.

    You gasped, realizing what he wanted you to do. Lick it up from the ground. Your skin burned in embarrassment as he continued to move your face closer to it. You clamped your mouth shut tightly, not wanting to give into it.

    "I said," Kylo's grip on your hair tightened, holding the weight of your head up by it, "Clean it up." He then released your head with a push towards the ground, putting you right next to it.

    This was humiliating, you thought. But a part of you was burning inside at the shamefulness of it. Kylo was the only one who could make you do this. You knew that was why he was even doing it in the first place, he wanted to remind you how much control he had over you after all of the stunts you pulled at dinner.

    You took a deep breath to build up the confidence before you stuck your tongue out and hesitantly licked up the liquor that he'd spilled on the ground, making a small noise of distaste at the way it burned your tongue.

    Kylo was intently watching you from above, pulse quickening. He knew that this was something you would never even entertain the idea of doing for anyone but him. It was the ultimate way for him to get back at Hux in his mind, he would never be able to do this with you like Kylo could. He was getting so hard at the thought of you being so submissive to him but refused to touch himself, not wanting to give you the satisfaction of it. It was so difficult for him not to praise you and tell you how good you were doing.

    You looked up at him expectantly, nervous to hear what his next directions would be.

    Kylo said nothing, instead he moved his leg so that his shoe was in front of your vision on the ground. "You missed some." He said to you evenly.

    He was right, there were a few small drops of whiskey that had splashed up from the floor and onto the top part of his shoe.

    You looked back up at him with a frown, thinking of how embarrassing it would be to have to put your mouth on his shoes just because he told you to. You contemplated if this was too far or not, weighing your options. You could say the safe word right now and end it. Or you could do exactly what Kylo wanted you to do and prove to him how much he owned you, how far you've given into him. The thought of how happy the second one would make Kylo made your stomach flutter.

    Shifting so that you could bend down at the right angle, you slowly lowered yourself to hover right above his shoe. Your arms were slightly trembling from holding yourself but you were able to lean in a way where you were resting on your forearms, your ass in the air, to alleviate some of the pressure.

    Making eye contact with Kylo, you slowly let your tongue run along the leather of his shoe, gathering up the liquor that was collected there.

    Kylo had been attempting to stay complacent and straight faced throughout all of this so that you didn't think he was enjoying it. But he couldn't help himself from letting out a low groan at seeing you in such a vulnerable and embarrassing position, all because he asked you to. The best part was that he could tell a part of you enjoyed it as well.

    When you were finished, he bent down and tangled his fingers in your hair again, pulling you up onto your knees. "Come here." He instructed you, settling back in his seat so that you had to shuffle on your knees to keep up with him, moving in between his legs so that you were face to face.

    Kylo patiently waited for you to make eye contact with him, you were too embarrassed at first. When you were finally looking at him, you saw the way his mouth was set in a straight line but his eyes were dancing, pleased with you.   

    "You're a dirty," He moved his grip to your neck, "fucking", he moved his face close to yours, "whore" He finished, tightening his hand around your throat. "And you should be ashamed of yourself." He said to you in a growl.

    You whimpered and at the small noise you made, Kylo sighed in pleasure before crashing his lips down against yours harshly. The kiss was short but intense, his tongue invading your mouth and forcefully exploring, tasting the whiskey and leather.

    When Kylo pulled away, he looked you over. You thought that he was just adding to the humiliation of all of this by studying you but in his mind, he was making sure that you were still doing okay. He knew that you might be too proud to actually use the word that he came up with for you so it wasn't lost on him that he might have to keep an eye out for signs that you wanted it to stop.

    But right now, with the way that you were staring at him with wide expectant eyes and rubbing your thighs together, he had a pretty good idea that you were ready for more.

    "I want you bent over the side of my bed." He said to you, squeezing your neck before releasing you so that you could do what he asked.

    You instinctively put your hands on his knees to help you stand up on your own feet but Kylo moved them away from your grip quickly, causing you to stumble.

    "I didn't say you could touch me, whore." He said to you, acting as if he were disgusted with having your touch on him. In reality, the feeling of your small hands grasping at his large knees made his breathing shallow.

    You ignored his comment, trying your best to steady yourself so that you could stand up but it was difficult after being in that position for such a long time.

    "I didn't tell you to stand either. Crawl to the bed. It's what you deserve."

    You took a deep breath of frustration before slowly lowering yourself back onto your hands and knees. You turned and started crawling over to his bed across the room, wincing as you did so. Your knees had to be bruised by now, they stung so badly and the pressure in your wrists were starting to get to you too.

    "Ow, fuck." You muttered yourself. You glanced up at the bed and saw it wasn't too far away. You could make it, you thought. You didn't want to give Kylo the satisfaction of asking if you could stand up.

    "Did you say something?" Kylo drawled out in a bored tone. He was sitting the same position that he had been in when you first came in. Commanding and powerful in his chair in the corner.

    You froze, did you just break a rule? You couldn't remember, your mind was all over the place. "Um... ow fuck, sir?" You corrected yourself with a shrug.

    Kylo was thankful that your back was turned towards him because there was no stopping the grin that made it's way onto his lips hearing you say that. He didn't say anything, in fear that if he did you would be able to hear the laughter in his voice if he did. He was always so serious and it never failed to amuse him that you were comedic no matter the situation. He almost envied you for that.

    You reached the bed and shakily stood up, thankful to be off of your knees. You sighed in relief as you bent over the side of the mattress, resting your arms.

    The sound of Kylo's footsteps pounded in a steady rhythm as he made his way over to you. When he reached you, he simply stood right behind you and stared at you, "Spread your legs, let me see that filthy cunt."

    You inhaled at the word, he'd never used it before and it sounded so good coming from his mouth. You obeyed, scooting your feet so that your legs were farther apart. The side of your face was against the mattress, putting your weight there instead of on your sore wrists so your stare was set on the wall next to you, at the bare darkness of it glowing in the red lights of the room.

    Kylo's moved towards you now and you jumped when you felt his gloved fingers run along your slit. He wasn't touching you to give you any pleasure, his touch was there to test you. "I knew you'd be wet." He told you with a sneer. He then moved his fingers against you quicker, "God, can you hear how wet you are, you fucking slut?"

    You could hear the sounds of your wetness. You gulped in embarrassment, shutting your eyes.

    Kylo's erection was straining against his pants, begging for some sort of release. He moved his hand up to your mouth and you knew what to do, opening it and sucking yourself off of his fingers that had just been rubbing against you.

    "Remember what I called you at dinner?" Kylo asked, sticking his fingers farther down your throat, making you gag.

    You couldn't respond and Kylo smirked a little at that realization, you were choking on him. He pulled out from your mouth, then looked down at you expectantly.

    You gasped for air, "P-Princess?" You coughed out, you were thankful he didn't make you need to puke just then.

    Kylo rolled his eyes, feigning irritation. His hand came down and slapped your ass, causing you to take a deep breath of surprise.

    "That's not what I'm talking about." He said, pretending to be bored. He moved down so that he was closer to you, "I called you a bitch."

    You remembered now, how he had described the girl he was seeing as a bitch and made the entire table laugh. You had been so mad at him for it. And you still were but this time you didn't have the power of teasing him across the table, now you were completely at his mercy.

    "Because you are a bitch." Kylo continued, his fingers going back in between your legs. He didn't place his fingers inside but hovered just at the entrance. He noticed the way that you were moving your hips, trying to get him inside of you. He didn't let you, moving his other hand up to hold your hips in place.

    "You're my bitch." Kylo growled, his fingers on your skin pinching you to hold you down.

    Despite yourself, his words made you moan out loud which made Kylo grit his teeth in approval.

    "Say it." Kylo instructed you in a stern tone, his hand on your hip moved to press down on your back, pinning you against his bed.

    You let out a nose of dismissal, not wanting to admit that.

    Kylo then abruptly stuck two fingers inside of you without any warning.

    You gasped at first, not expecting it, but broke into a moan, enjoying how good he felt inside of you.

    "Come on, tell me." Kylo moved his fingers inside of you at a fast pace, knowing exactly how to stroke your inner walls while doing so but also not letting you get used to the length like he normally did. His other hand now wrapped around your neck, pulling you up so that you were resting on your forearms again.

    "Say, 'I'm Kylo Ren's bitch'."He hissed into your ear, his voice wavering at the way that he was pumping in and out of you aggressively.

    Your moan came out like a whine, you were trying so hard to not give into him but the way he was touching you was making you put your guard down. "I-I..." You trailed off, stopping yourself.

    Kylo grunted in disappointment and then forcefully added a third finger inside of you, continuing the motion in and out of you.

    "If you weren't my bitch, I wouldn't be able to fill you up like this, your pussy just fucking takes my fingers like it was made for them." Kylo squeezed your neck and nibbled your ear as his mouth pressed up against it, "You can do it. Say it to me. Tell me who you are."

    You moaned even louder now, grasping at the sheets underneath you. It was too much, you had to give in. "Oh god... I'm Kylo Ren's bitch." You said in a shaky voice. You were so ashamed by admitting that out loud but deep down it turned you on, being so submissive to him.

    Kylo let himself groan at that, shutting his eyes and taking in how hot it was to hear you say that out loud. Then, he released his grip on your neck, pushing you forward so that you fell against the bed. He then also removed his fingers from inside of you suddenly which made you sigh in frustration, you didn't want him to stop and he knew that.

    "Don't fucking move." He told you in a rushed tone. He had been calculated before, wanting to keep up the facade of being disappointed in you but now his arousal was making it hard to keep the act up. He was being fueled by how turned on he was, his mind going back to how angry he'd been with you for being a brat at dinner and just wanting to destroy you now. He thought about how you had looked all over Hux and it made him want to kill someone.

    You tried to move your head to see where he was going, hearing his heavy footsteps against the floor. But it was hard to see, he was digging around in his closet that was behind you and the only way you'd be able to look at him would be to get back up on your hands and you weren't sure if you had the strength for it after everything he was doing to you.

    You were shaking again when you heard him making his way back to you. You were terrified of him right now. He was right, this wasn't the Kylo you were used to. This wasn't daddy, this was a mob boss and you really were his bitch right now,.

    You heard him moving behind you and then there was a loud 'smack' against your ass. You could tell it definitely wasn't his hand that had just struck you, even with his gloves on, this felt different.

    At your noise of confusion, he held what he had in his hand, out in front of you so you could see it.

    It was a paddle. Black and leather. And when he flipped it around you saw that it had something written on it in indented letters: 'REN'.

    You looked from the item in his hands up to his face with a shocked expression. He was already staring down at you, an almost amused look on his face. He was so concentrated on your reactions, gauging whether you were into this or not.

    "I've been thinking..." He started, jaw clenching as he stared down his nose at you. "I told you not to let anyone fuck you besides me...But you're such a whore, I'm not sure if you'll be able to control yourself when I'm not here watching you, keeping you in line."

    At that, he grabbed your thigh, pulling at it so that it was propped up on the bed, leaving you to stand on just one leg. Kylo then smacked the paddle against your thigh, hard enough for you to jump but not hard enough to sting badly.

    You stared at the spot where he had just smacked you, watching the way that it left faint letters behind on your skin : 'REN'. You could tell that it wouldn't last long, it was the same amount of impact as his slaps always were but you had a feeling he wasn't stopping there.

    "See that?" Kylo asked you breathlessly, letting his fingers run along the raised word on your flesh, shivering at how much he liked the way it looked. "That's my name." He moved in close to your face, forehead practically touching yours. "Because you're mine. I own you."

    You moaned, biting your lip as you realized how much this turned you on. You were so ashamed, letting someone have this much power over you. But there was something so relieving and comforting about it. You were able to forget about the million things that were on your mind and just let Kylo take control and remind you that he could take care of you.

    Kylo kept his face close to yours, "I'm going to mark you with my name so that if your pathetic boyfriend even thinks about getting you naked, he'll see who you belong to. Do you understand?" He growled.

    You nodded quickly, "Yes sir." Looking into his eyes like this you knew that he could make you do anything.

    You could've sworn you noticed a hint of a smile on Kylo's lips before he turned his head away from you, hiding it. He pulled your knee back from the bed so that your foot was resting on the ground again, bent back over the side of the mattress.

    "I want to leave one that will last awhile in case you wander off without me. Whoever finds you needs to know where to return you." Kylo's hand was all over your back and ass and thighs, as if trying to find the best place for him to put it.

    His hand settled on one of your ass cheeks, squeezing it before grunting in approval, finding where he wanted it. "It's gonna really fucking hurt." He told you, letting out a dark chuckle.

    You swallowed hard at that. If he was saying it would hurt, that must mean it really was going to. You thought back to that word, red, should you use it? You glanced over your shoulder so you could look at him.

    You saw Kylo, shifting the paddle in his hand as he stared at you, trying to read your reaction. "Are you ready?" He asked you. His face was still stuck in that same bored, disappointed position but his tone was softer than before. It was his way of reminding you that you had a choice here.

    You thought about it then weakly nodded. "Yes, Kylo." You could handle some pain and some humiliation. What you couldn't handle was the idea that Kylo might be questioning your loyalty to him, you wanted to show him your commitment.

    "Straight ahead, you don't get to look at me." Kylo told you, pointing to the wall in front of you.

    You gulped and did as he said, though you had to put your face against the mattress instead of looking straight due to the way your neck was bent.

    You felt Kylo's gentle hand, covered in leather, caress you lightly. He was doing it on purpose, trying to build suspense for what was about to come. You wiggled your fingers in anticipation, sniffling against the blanket underneath you.

    Kylo watched the way you were squirming and it made him smirk deeply. It wasn't lost on him how much trust you were giving him right now and he really did appreciate it. You would've never done this for him when he first met you. It made him feel proud that he had been able to earn your trust.

    But it also made him even more pissed off to think about the way you were kissing Hux's neck and hanging on his arm in front of him...The way that everyone there kept telling you how cute of a couple you two were...The way you would give him those sexy big innocent eyes as if you had no idea what you were doing...

    At that thought, he brought the paddle down on your ass hard, with a growl.

    You gasped loudly, at a loss of words and noise at the pain that had just entered your body. You squeezed the sheets underneath you, gritting your teeth, groaning. You were used to his hands smacking your ass but this was different. It was definitely going to leave a mark and the fact that the mark would be of his name made your head swim.

    Kylo stepped back and watched the letters form on your skin, visible even in the low red lighting of his room. "Fuck..." He muttered to himself, not even realizing the way that he was rubbing his cock through his pants, his mind was racing too.

    He practically stumbled over to the table next to him so that he was able to grab his phone. You were still reeling from the impact and didn't notice the way that he was taking pictures of you, getting different angles until he found the one he liked the best.

    "Look at you." Kylo said to you, trying to make his voice sound disgusted but it came out as if he were in awe of you. "My name looks so good on you, like it was meant to be there."

    You lifted your head up to see his phone screen hovering above you. "Kylo!" You complained breathlessly, not liking that he now had such intimate pictures of you. But then as your eyes adjusted to the added light, you were able to really see yourself and the way that 'REN' looked against your flesh. It sent heat right to your core. The skin where the impact had landed was on fire, stinging.

    He laughed openly at your reaction, a glimpse at the Kylo you were familiar with coming through. He took an other long look at the photo before tapping away at a few more things. He'd have to thank you later for his new background.

    After putting his phone back on the table, Kylo's attention was completely on you and the darker side of him returned, seeing you still so obediently bent over for him, marked by his name. He put his hands up by your mouth. "Take them off." He instructed, talking about his gloves. "I want to feel how soaked you are."

    You weren't sure what he meant at first but then you realized he wanted you to do it with your mouth. You did as you were told, gripping onto the leather with your teeth and moving your head so that you could pull them off of his long fingers. You hummed when you saw he still had his rings on under them. They turned you on.

    Kylo made a noise similar to yours, watching the way your eyes were so focused on his hands, he knew that you loved them. He wrapped one hand around your neck, holding your face down against the mattress while his other hand went in between your legs. Just as he had suspected, you were wet.

    He rubbed his fingers along your folds, letting your wetness collect on his fingers. Then he held them up in front of you, yanking on your neck so that you had to look up at them. "You're such a fucking mess, look at this." Kylo sneered at you, his fingers glistening in the low light from you.

    He stuck his fingers in your mouth, gagging you and holding your tongue down so that you couldn't try to push them away.

    You made a noise that indicated you were uncomfortable, tears forming in your eyes from the way that you were choking. A sick part of you loved this, the way that he was staring at you and touching you like you were just his possession, your feelings didn't matter, only his did.

    "I'm gonna fuck you and I already know you want it because you're such a whore," His voice was far away, you were so overwhelmed by the feeling of his hand around your throat and his other hand practically down your throat, "You should be ashamed. You're dripping for me and I've barely even touched you."

    You knew that was true, you were humiliated. You were so turned on just from the idea of him degrading you in the way that he was. He abruptly pulled his fingers out from your mouth, making you quickly gulp for air, whimpering at the way that you were holding back a gag.

    At that, Kylo moved both of his hands away from you so that he could unzip his pants, pulling his cock out from the material. You couldn't help but note the way that he hadn't been wearing underwear, he got all dressed up like this just to fuck you. And of course, he was keeping all of his clothes on just to add to the humiliation of you being so naked and exposed in front of him while he was covered in designer material.

    Then without any warning, Kylo moved back over to you and abruptly entered you from behind. He was all the way inside of you, you could feel his hips against your ass. You yelped in pain. You usually had to get worked up to this and sometimes it was difficult for you to even take the entire thing if you'd been doing it for a while because he was just so big.

    Kylo didn't give you any more time to get used to it either. He began moving his hips against you at a fast pace, staying as deep as he originally was. You cussed under your breath, wincing in pain. You took a deep breath to try and relax yourself but the pain was still there, he was just so deep, showing you no mercy.

    Kylo noticed how tense you were underneath him. "Do you remember our word?" He muttered, still moving his hips at an aggressive speed.

    You nodded. The word was red. But you didn't want to use it. You knew you'd get used to him and when you did it was going to feel amazing. You wanted him to keep going.

    "Wanna say it?" Kylo asked you, moaning in between each word as he thrusted inside of you.

    You quickly shook your head, "No, sir."

    "Want me to stop?"

    A wicked thought flashed in your mind. You paused then, "Yes, Kylo." You whined, pretending.

    Kylo's movement faltered as he tried to figure out what you meant. And then it dawned on him. You weren't using the safeword because you really didn't want him to stop, but you wanted to pretend that you did so that he could take this from you, so he could pretend to force himself on you.

    He moaned loudly at the realization. You were his dirty girl.

    "What was that? You want me to stop?" Kylo bent down, growling into your ear. "I thought sluts like you always wanted it."

    You moaned at the harshness of his words. You glanced over your shoulder so that you could look at him. "Please, Kylo... Stop." You said to him. Your tone seemed sincere but the satisfied grin on your face said otherwise. You were enjoying this new game you were playing with him. Both of you knew you didn't really want him to stop, you just wanted him to get rougher with you.

    Kylo's jaw clenched, a smirk on his lips. He grabbed your hips and slowly pulled out of you, making you frown. You thought for a moment that he misunderstood but the dark glint in his eyes let you know that he got it.

    Then, he suddenly bent over so that he could pick you up in the air. You thrashed against him as his arms wrapped around you and instead of him letting you go so that you could escape, he threw you onto his bed. He crawled on it so that you had no room to get off, he would just grab you.

    "What did I tell you before? You're my slave tonight. I get to do what I want with you and there's nothing you can do about it." He leaned down so that he was on top of you, pinning you to the bed. "You're my whore and I am going to fuck you until you cry, do you understand?"

    Your heart was thumping, this was exactly what you wanted. "Please don't." You pouted, pretending to hate all of this when in reality you were on fire for him.

    "Oh, so sad." He taunted you. "I guess I'll have to make sure you don't try to run away, won't I?" Kylo said, his expression dancing with mischief. He reached behind him and pulled something out of his pocket.

    You inhaled at what it was. A gun.

    "On your hands and knees again, you don't deserve to be comfortable." He told you, the gun pointed directly at you.

    You stared down the barrel. If he wanted to, he could shoot you right now, right in the forehead.

    You scrambled to move on your hands and knees, your back arched up so that your ass was in the air for him, just how you knew he liked it.

    Kylo eagerly moved behind you, groaning. "Oh fuck, look at that. Look how fucking pathetic you are for me." He urged you. He poked you with the tip of the gun to get your attention and when you glanced back at him, he pointed with the weapon to the mirror on the wall next to the two of you, motioning for you to look at it.

    Your skin burned from the image you saw.

    You on all fours, his name smacked in red writing against your skin, with mascara streaming down your cheeks from gagging earlier. And Kylo was right behind you, fully clothed in his powerful attire, not a hair out of place. And his gun was pressed against the back of your head.

    Kylo grabbed your ass cheek where his name was imprinted and growled. "Mine." He said, keeping eye contact with you in the mirror.

    You moaned out loud. You reflexively leaned your head back in pleasure and froze when you felt the gun there. It only added to your arousal, to know that your life was in his hands. You were so exposed and vulnerable to him right now and as much as you wanted to hate it, you just couldn't. It felt so right.

    Then while still staring at your reflection, Kylo rocked his hips inside of you, just as deep as he had been before. He kept the gun placed against the back of your head, loving how much power he had over you right now.

    "I could pull this trigger and blow your fucking brains out." Kylo grunted, thrusting. "And if you try to get away from me, that's exactly what I'll do."

    You felt tears well in your eyes from the painful way he was fucking you and from how small you felt.

    Kylo reached down with his free hand and bent over so that he could rub his fingers against your clit, causing you to gasp in surprise. You didn't expect him to touch you like that, you thought he was fucking you just for his pleasure. But really, feeling you clench around him was a good thing for him too.

    "Oh my god." You let out a high pitched moan. You began relaxing around him now, not so tense from how much he was filling you up as your body grew familiar with the feeling.

    "You better not fucking cum unless I tell you to." Kylo said in a rushed tone, his eyes moving wildly from the reflection in the mirror to you in front of him. He wasn't sure which view he liked better. "You're gonna cum when I cum and I'm not done with you yet." He pressed his gun harder against your head, reminding you that it was there.

    He continued to rub against you and you felt your orgasm building up. "Kylo." You warned him, your arms shaking underneath you.

    Kylo understood what you meant and he quickly moved his hand away earning a whine from you, "Not yet, slut." He hissed, pumping you fast and hard. He was getting close too. Having you so small and dependent and weak for him right now was almost too much for him to handle.

    Kylo continued doing this to you, edging you. He'd rub your clit exactly how he knew you loved it then pull away right when he felt you start to tighten around him, driving you crazy.

    It was so frustrating, you didn't even notice the way the tears were streaming down your face. "Please, Kylo." You sobbed desperately.

    Kylo grinned at that, how needy you sounded as you begged for him. He stared down at you, at the way your ass was bouncing against his hips, his name on your skin moving with the contact. "Say it again, tell me that you're my bitch."

    You let out a cry of frustration, your head stinging from the way the barrel of the gun was pressed against it. "I'm Kylo Ren's bitch." You whined pitifully. "Please, oh my god." You added, not being able to help yourself. You wanted to say anything it would take for him to let you finish, you were aching.

    At those words, Kylo felt himself reaching his peak as well. He was the only one who you'd do this for, it made him feel so important and powerful. His fingers sped up as well as his hips, bringing you closer and closer to your edge as he did the same.

    "I want you to cum for me." He groaned in your ear, bent over. "Cum for me." He repeated, this time more urgently because he knew he was right there too.

    You didn't need to be told again, his permission making you almost scream his name as your orgasm rushed over you, relieving all of the aching pain you'd been feeling during his teasing. He continued his motions against your clit as you came, muttering encouragement for you under his breath.

    When he knew you were finished, Kylo tossed the gun next to him on the bed, grabbing your hips with both of his now free hands. "Your pussy gets so fucking tight around me." He moaned as he thrusted in and out of you, his finger tips gripping into your skin.

    You were barely coherent under him, eyes glazed over as he fucked you with gentle moans escaping your mouth with every thrust. You came so hard that you thought you were going to pass out. And you were exhausted from all of the mental strength it took for you to let Kylo treat you this way.

    Kylo noticed that you were fading away and he was thankful that he was ready to cum. "I'm gonna fill this tight fucking pussy up, my pussy, I own it." He was whining himself, getting weaker as he worked himself up. With a few more deep pumps inside of you, he moaned loudly as he came, emptying himself inside of you.

    You were in a fog. Part of you was so happy that you made him finish as hard as he did but an other part of you was barely even awake. You didn't realize you were still crying, overwhelmed by everything.

    After catching his breath, Kylo realized how broken you were underneath him and his heart pumped. You seemed like you were into it and you hadn't used the safe word. But he wondered if he went too far? Did he get carried away?

    "Are you okay?" He asked you breathlessly, moving from you so that he could wrap you up in his arms.

    You didn't say anything, you weren't sure what to say. You were okay but you needed him. You relaxed against him, thankful to feel his arms holding you in place.

    Kylo picked you up, while grabbing a blanket, making sure to be gentle with you as he made his way over to the chair he had been sitting on when you first walked in the room. He placed you in his lap, wrapping his arms tightly around you and rubbing your back in a soothing motion after wrapping his blanket around you so you weren't naked.

    "I'm here, princess." He said to you in a soft voice.

    You looked up at him, questioningly. He was calling you princess again. This felt more normal. He wasn't the mob boss anymore in your eyes, this was the Kylo you knew.

    "That's right." Kylo smiled, "Daddy's here. You're okay." He assured you, wiping away stray tears falling down your cheeks.

    He was so proud of you. The two of you had come so far in your relationship. When you two first met each other, you could barely look at him without wanting to slap him. And now you were completely open with him, submitting yourself to him.

    It was the first time in a very long time that Kylo had realized he was happy.

    You sighed in relief and moved from the blanket so that you could wrap your arms around him as well, pulling yourself in close to him. You rested your head on his shoulder, face against the crook of his neck. The way his chest was rising and falling under you was calming, you found yourself dozing off.

    "You were such a brat tonight." Kylo smirked, rubbing your back in gentle circles. "A really bad girl."

    You hummed in agreement, chuckling weakly. You couldn't argue with that. You had pissed him off on purpose to get a rise out of him. It was safe to say that you felt the repercussions of it.

    Kylo tilted his head so that he could press his lips against the top of your head.

    "But you're still my girl." His voice was like honey, "You'll always be my girl."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 38
modern kylo (college) AU you're a fashion student who has landed one of the top internships at 'jakku & tatooine'. thanks to your great acting skill...
15.2K 429 45
Your name was one that lingered on many people's lips. Most of the things they said full of slang and vulgar terms. Your family was respected in one...
11K 293 22
When you fell ill and couldn't afford to pay your medical bills, Kylo Ren one of the most notorious CEO's offered to help. Tags: Alcohol consumption...
9.8K 435 23
Modern A/U Knights of Ren and Kylo Ren story Sam moves states away from her ex to start anew, finally in control of her own life. Everything goes wel...