๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜.

By lexxxxxxxx22

Zemora just wants love she doesn't have to ask for. Her dad has been in jail for three years now and her birt... More

Oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Characters๐ŸŒš...
Twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Threee๐Ÿ”—.
Fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Tennn๐Ÿ”—.
Elevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twelveee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fourteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fifteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Sixteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Seventeennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Nineteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twentyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ.
Twenty threee๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ.
Twenty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฉธ.Book suggestions.๐Ÿฉธ
Twenty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirtyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty threee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜”.
Thirty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
New bookkkkkkkโœจโœจโœจโœจ

Fourrr๐Ÿ”—.

11.1K 643 231
By lexxxxxxxx22

                   ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"He really had shordy lookin dumb." Sim laughed and I agreed.

"Nah forreal then gone try to reverse it on her when she already catchin on like niggaaaa." I fussed.

We were sittin' at home watchin' the game cause they had just put it on Netflix and I was happy about it, but now I'm at the part of the show where I get upset.

"You mad ain't chu?" He looked up from my lap and laughed at my facial expression.

"Shet upp Hisani." I laughed at him, callin' him by his middle name.

He had the best name. Kasim Hisani Prince.

A lot has changed in a little over a month and I was truly grateful.

Every since that day me and sim talked, we had spent everyday together and that shocked everybody because if you know me then you know I like to be by myself most of the time, and if I didn't then I would be with mila and Amari.

I was even smilin' and laughin' more. I was still a sad ass bitch but that's not the point.

Bein' around him made me forget about some of the stuff, if even for five minutes, I was just as thankful.

We didn't do much thoe. We would either hotbox in his car or sit here and watch tv with our heads touchin' like the first day or his head in my lap.

I could truly say I gained a new friend. I wasn't quick to call someone my friend because I don't like to put my trust in too many, my own mama betrayed me so yea.

But he was different and I could feel it.

"Come on I want some slim Jims." He tapped me and I straight faced him. He really stole my snack.

"It's our snack nii, how many times I gotta tell you." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

I was eatin' in class as usual and he called me nasty when he seen it was a slim Jim. We got into a full blown argument and I shoved it in his mouth.

He almost spit it out but my hand flew over his mouth and I told him to chew.

He ate that one and the rest of my box that day, I felt myself gettin' mad at the memory.

He went and got me two more boxes around lunch time thoe, so I was good.

"You drivin." He threw the keys to me and I jerked my head back. He know I can't drive no stick.

"You wan me to wreck yo shit?" I asked him laughin'.

He looked at me seriously. "Stopplayin wit me Zemora."

"Do like I told you- come on." He called me over to the drivers side. I laughed once I figured out what we were bout to do. Too old for this shit.

"Hisani." I looked at him. "Hisani my dick, get in." He said after he got in.

I shook my head and got into his lap. After movin' around a little, hearin' him groan in the process, makin' me laugh, I finally got comfortable.

"Bout damn time." He mumbled.

He started the car up and my heart started beatin' fast.

Lord take me if you got to but let him live if I crash this thang, I said a quick prayer to myself, in Jesus name, Amen.

It was dark outside and everything, wrong time to be teachin' me how to drive his car.

"You kno how ta get thea right?" He asked and I made the yikes face. "Mann how many time we don drove hea." He shook his head.

"Okay you kno ion be payin attention." I said givin' it a little more gas.

"Turn right." He told me and I did. He continued with the vocal directions until we got to the corner store.

"Yal again." This dude smiled at me.

He was always tryin' to flirt with me but I shrugged it off every time. And Kasim gave him a look, every time.

He waited at the front while I went to get the stuff. I got me a fruit punch flavored Arizona and got him the watermelon one. Two monster slim Jim's a piece and some lemon heads. Chewy of course.

"Yo Z hurrup." I heard him yell and I rolled my eyes.

"Yal together?" Dude asked once he started scannin' our stuff and I smiled slightly, shakin' my head no.

"I told you folks prolly think that, you ain't gone never get no girl." I looked at him and he shrugged, lickin' over his bottom lip before turnin' back to the cashier.

I cleared my throat and got the bag. "Aye can I get cho number then? I been tryna ask fa a while." He told me.

I saw Kasim look at me from my peripheral, I guess tryin' to see what I was gone do.

We both know damn well it's gone be a no for me.

"No sir." I said, tryin' not to be rude and Kasim bursted out laughin'.

"Hisani," I called, holdin' in my laugh and he shook his head.

"Let's go." I pulled him outside.

"You funny as hell on everythang." His laughter died down. "No you just goofy." I corrected him.

"You tryn' to go smoke?" He asked, unlockin' the doors.

"Crazy question." I said, bout to get into the passenger, but he locked it back.

"What chu- what?"

"You drivin' to the lot, come on." He told me and I huffed.

We got in our recent position and headed to this abandoned parkin' lot we found.

"Roll up mine fa me." He said and I nodded.

"What we listenin' to tonight?" He looked at me.

"Bryson album just dropped and Ian listen to it yet." I said and he nodded. About a minute later it played, and I was already just about done rollin' his.

I gave it to him and started my own.

"My auntie was like my bestfriend other than mar." He said after sittin' in silence.

I was confused until I realized he was tellin' me his story. Since he had listened to me vent, I thought it was only fair that I returned the favor but he told me he wasn't ready yet and I respected it.

I told him to just tell me when he was ready and I guess that was now.

"I was always a playful ass sad kid, but people think when you a child you can't hurt," He took a puff, lookin' straight ahead.

I turned his face to me so we could be eye to eye.

"She could see right through me, I'a be playin one minute and just get out the playin mood and she a pull me to da side and we a talk about it." He smiled.

"I talked to ha bout any and everything, you kno I loved my parents and shit of course but I wan comfortable talkin to them cuz I felt like they wouldn't take me serious at all." He said I nodded, rubbin' his thigh to let him know I was listenin' .

"I felt like they a be like you got everything what chu sad bout? And I felt like that too like I got so much shit to be happy bout but ian no happy ass kid, playful and happy is two different things and niggas don't get that." He took another long puff.

"So when she died everythang went down hill, nii I felt alone and my otha bestfriend, my damn brotha moved away so it's just like I'm own my own nii."

"I started lookin fa any li piece of happiness in the wrong damn places." He said as I continued to look in his eyes', showin' he still had my full attention.

"In the streets, callin these niggas my brothas, these no good ass hoes, and it took my so called brotha settin me up, fa me to finally see aint nobody gone really have me so I gotta learn to have myself." He looked down.

"So I moved hea, tryna be around new energy and a new space, and to reconnect wit prolly the only realest family I had." He finished.

"Look at me." I held his face in my hands. I was never one to comfort, because it made me uncomfortable, but he did so much for me already. I would try to be whatever he needed.

"Look at what happened when you stopped searchin," I cheesed, "you came upon a real bitch and she ain't goin nowea." I said, and he started laughin' hard. A little too damn hard.

"But nah forreal you ain't gotta look for a thing no mo cuz just like you told me you ain't goin nowea, I'm not eitha and that's a promise." I held my pinky out and he gripped it with his on.

"We gotta kiss it like they do in the movies." I said and he shook his head but did so anyway.

I kissed it and he did the same, but very slowly.

The air got thicker and he was lookin' at me a different type of way. Had me highkey scared to be honest.

He took his blunt free hand and took ahold of the side of my face. Gently rubbin' his thumb across my bottom lip.

Our eye contact was intense as shit, but I didn't once break it.

"You ain't gone leave me?" He mumbled, inchin' closer and closer to my face.

I shook my head, breath gettin' caught in my throat, as I watched him lick his lips.

As soon as our lips even started to touch, my phone rang.

We didn't move, just breathin' on each other at this point.

I was the one to break away and get my phone.

"Hey babe." I half smiled at Mila.

"Hey- wea you at?" She asked.

"In the car wit Kasim why you in my business?" I tilted my head and she waved me off.

"Yo ass is my business but it was the Jamaican spot that made yo stomach hurt or the Asian?" She asked.

"Asian." I said and she nodded.

"Tell Kasim I said hey." She said about to hang up.

He right hea he can hea you." I turned the camera slightly and she squinted. "Oh hell nah you in his lap? Kelannn come hea-" She was cut off by me hangin' up.

I could feel Kasim starin' at me the whole time.

"You can drive back." I said, about to get up but he stopped me. The air ain't get no thinner durin' my minutes of bein' on the phone.

He rubbed my thigh, and I looked at his hand, not botherin' to tell him to stop.

I didn't want him to.

~~~~~~~
Oop😗.
Lol hey yal🙂.
Bye yal🙃.
Voteeee🌚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 184 43
BOOK 3 DISCLAIMER: INCLUDES GRAPHIC SEXUAL MATERIAL, DRUG USE, NUDITY, MATURE/TEEN EVENTS, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, etc. MATURE READERS ONLY (18+) *COMPLE...
70K 3.5K 30
Because adulting is hard... Hot mess, Reese MacDowell is in a rut. Her friends know it. Her family knows it. Even her nosy downstairs neighbor knows...
6.3K 532 38
By the second date they were moving in together, a disaster they didn't expect awaited them She was a rich naรฏve sheltered girl, joining college was...
328 79 16
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...