Showing Them The Light (IPKKN...

By Anniewrites5

Advay Singh Raizada, elder twin of Arnav Singh Raizada, is coming back to India. To correct every wrong. To p... More

Introduction
Introduction-II (OPTIONAL)
1. Advay Singh Raizada
2. Homecoming
3. Understanding The Misunderstanding
4. Realising The Mistake
5. Correcting The Wrong
6. Apologies and Stopping Her
7. A Trap
8. Understanding Love
10. Aftermath
11. Gathering Scattered Emotions
12. Betraying The Betrayer
13. Is this the end?
14. Wooing Her
15. Nurturing Relationships
Author's Note
16. In Pursuit of a chance
17. Not giving up
18. Getting used to her anger
19. Chances & Confusions
20. Spending time
21. Bringing her back
22. Normalising Life
23. Waiting
24. 'A New Start...!'

9. Unveiling The Bitter Truth

5K 323 88
By Anniewrites5

“Atleast now tell us what you want to talk about?” Nani asked, a bit irritated this time.

“Yup! So, before starting I want to ask a question. Do you all agree that whatever we do, do for our family? To make them happy?” Everyone nodded.

“Hmm…. Di?”

“Yes cheeku…” He gave a satisfied nod.

“Payal?”

“Ji haan….”

“Arnav?” Arnav nodded.

“Khushi..?”

“Ji Bhai!”

“Great! So everyone do agree with this! Now, I am gonna talk about the matter about which everyone has different questions in their mind. About why Arnav and Khushi married suddenly, in temple without informing anyone. Like a runaway marriage.”

“Cheeku…. You were not here that day….” Nani asked confused.

“Haan, but I have my ways Nani. I should know what the hell is happening when I am out there working.…” Nani nodded, confused.

“So…. What actually happened that day? Arnav and Khushi came and just announced that they got married. Right?” Everyone nodded.

“Does anyone asked why they married like this? Like running away?”

“We all asked Cheeku...” Nani said. Anjali nodded.

“So, Arnav didn't answer?”

“He left. He closed himself in the room.” Anjali said glaring at Arnav. He bowed his head down.

“He left his wife. Sorry, newly wedded wife. To answer all the questions. Alone? Wow! And they say they had a love marriage.” Advay said smirking.

“What are you trying to say Advay bitwa?” Mami asked bewildered.

“Okay… one more clue. You kept asking Khushi and she kept crying. If she really married with her heart then she should have answered you all and left to the room. Why she kept crying and heard all your words?” All started thinking.

“Doesn't it all sound fishy. What they said was totally different from what they did!”

“What is the reality Cheeku? What has really happened?” Anjali asked. Advay sighed.

“There marriage is nothing but a contract marriage of six months!” He revealed and many gasps can be heard in the hall.

“What are you saying Advay ji? Why Khushi will agree to such a thing?” Asked Payal infuriated.

No! This can't happen. There she was praying for her sister's happy life and here everything is crashing down. She can't just sit and look at her sister's life crumbling.

“For you Payal!”

“You will say anything and we will believe? Wow!” Payal said, sarcastically.

“I have papers Payal. You can have a look. Chandni….” Chandni handed him that file and Payal snatched it immediately, glaring at him.

No one has seen Payal like this. That's a change in her. A transformation that is necessary for a girl like her.

She read the file and the colour on her face drained out.

“Why??” She was just able to ask.

“Payal…. Arnav threatened her that if she didn't sign these then he will stop your marriage. Remember when Akash waited for Arnav and didn't make you wear the garland.”

“What does he mean? He will say stop and everyone will listen to him?” She asked angrily. If looks could kill, Arnav would have turned into ashes by now.

“Khushi you shouldn't have agreed to this!” She said, throwing the file on the table.

Stupid file! Stupid papers! Stupid people!

She has bore everything but she can't see her baby sister going through such a thing at all. How can she be so blind? She cursed herself in her mind. But not now! She is going to fight them all for Khushi. What this family has thought of themselves?

“Jiji…. Already because of me, your marriage stopped once. I.... I can't let that happen again.”
Before Payal can say to her that she should have told them, Advay started.

“You tell Akash, what you would have done if Arnav have asked you not to marry. Don't tell from today's point of view. What would you have done THAT DAY?”

“I…. I should have asked bhai what's wrong and why and all…. And if he had a valid reason then…. I would have stopped.” Akash whispered, staring at the file.

What Arnav has done is totally wrong? He used him as a pawn. Heck! He is not going to forgive him. Arnav used his happiness for his own self.

“You what??” Payal asked sharply, turning to him. He kept looking down.

He has failed again. She forgave him because it was her fault too that she listened to Mami ji. But now, he has literally broken her heart by saying this. He would have left her on the altar only??

“There is more to it! It's just not that Arnav married her blackmailing.” Advay said, as he saw the direction of the discussion diverting.

“More to it? What more is left? Isn't this enough?” Payal asked, as her voice choked at end.

What the hell is happening? Guptas and Raizada elders were silent. Though anger is bubbling into them but watching Payal taking a stand for herself and Khushi. It is not like they have done everything right. And this time, both Advay and Payal are enough to shut their mouths up.

“Why anyone is not asking why Arnav did this?”
Advay asked.

Why his family is so dumb?

“Why Cheeku? But I know one thing. Whatever it is, what he did is not a solution.” Anjali said, glaring at Arnav again.

Why she wasn't strict with him that day? Why didn't she slapped him that day and asked him what he is doing? She is disappointed in herself.

‘Second mother? Huh!’ She rebuked herself.

“You are right Di! It was not a solution. But he did all this to save you….”

“What?!!” Both Payal and Anjali squealed at same time.

Dramatic as usual!

“Haan….. to save Di from Shyam.”

“Damadji? Cheeku?” Nani asked.

“Han Nani. Because that man is fraud and is behind Khushi. And gupta family know that already. He is the same Shyam who was once Khushi's fiance. She broke off the engagement when she got to know that he is already married to Di. No?” He asked looking at Guptas.

“Hhaan…” Garima said as she tried to stop herself from crying.

Oh god! What has she done? She should have shown a little trust on her daughter.

Tears pricked Khushi's eyes. She should be angry on them. No?

“Well…. This file contains every single detail about Shyam. He should be handed over to police as soon as possible. Moreover, he is trying to sell Di's child and trying to kill Arnav too.”

“What??!!” Anjali exclaimed.

How can be stoop so low? So low that to bring him up back, one has to go low too.

Advay nodded and walking up to her, he handed her the file. The most he is scared about is her reaction only.

The bubbling anger in Nani gotten the best of her. She walked towards him.

“Is this what we taught you Arnav??” Advay's head wipped towards her as she yelled at Arnav.

“How can you??” Nani went on and on scolding him. Everything she can say or do. The only thing is left is to slap him only.

Anjali stood there, deep in thoughts. Not looking at anyone. Her face devoid of any expression.

What this mess is? The man she loved is….. is a fraud, a cheat.

“No Nani. Stop it.” Said Advay. Finally his anger surfaced. He wasn't expecting his family to be like this. At all. From that day, when he corrected Mami ji on the dinning table, he is waiting to remind them what they have done. They weren't being crazy. They were being outdated, typical in-laws.

“Tell me one thing. He did wrong. But what you all did was right? You just showed your anger to Khushi. As if she only got married, not Arnav. And Mami ji, you. Your behaviour was worst of all. I don't need to tell what and what not you did. And Nani you, was it not your responsibility to stop Mami ji ill treating them? Mama ji always stays away from all this, no Mama ji? So tell me, does anyone of you have right to scold Arnav? What he did was to protect his di, somewhere Khushi too. He knew if his interpretation turned out wrong then, then Khushi being wife of ASR will scare Shyam. He will not disturb her again and again.” Arnav looked at him confused.

Ofcourse, he never had any doubt in his interpretation. He was sure that Khushi is involved. Don't know why Advay was saying this. But now he didn't interrupt him in between. Yes! He hoped that someone will prove him wrong one day. He wanted someone to prove him wrong, badly.

“Whatever it is bitwa, Arnav bitwa didn't do right with our Khusi!” Said Madhumati buaji.

She is also disappointed on herself. She should have asked Khushi calmly about what is wrong. But neither she nor Garima did that. Maybe at that time Payal's marriage was important. They don't have any explanation of why they did what they did.

“Look who is saying! Her very own buaji and mother, who threw her out of their house and now openly blaming Arnav? Why? Why didn't you do it then? Why you only asked Khushi? You all are her family. You know her from childhood. Then? No one trusted her enough to ask her what is so wrong? In reality, Khushi didn't prove that she is not your blood, but you all proved that you are not her real family!”

Khushi didn't said a single word as Advay asked her to. And what wrong he is saying? Ofcourse, if it would have been Payal they would have sat here talking for don't know how much time and just don't disown her.

“If Arnav is at fault then so is Khushi. She should have told Arnav every single thing about shyam. He believes her or not was his problem. Then atleast he would have safeguarded both.”

“Arnav acted this way because he saw past repeating itself. He did this in his impulsiveness. Though that is not a excuse!” He choked, remembering his past. Chandni holded his right arm. He looked at her. Yes! Nothing is left to mourn on.

Realisation hit everyone hard and no one saw this exchange between Advay and Chandni.

“Khushi…. You have all rights to choose for yourself. You want to be with Arnav, no one will stop you.”

Arnav looked at her with hope in his eyes. He wants her to stay. With him. But he knows he don't deserve to ask this. Let it be her decision. He will woo her back if she leaves. At any cost.

“And if you wants to leave, then again no one will question you or stop you!” She looked around herself, towards everyone.

She want a break. From everyone. What they all have turned her into. She was like a butterfly but now, she herself don't know. She wants to do something for herself now. It is enough. She did more than enough for everyone.

And talking of Arnav, she herself don't know that she wants to give him a chance or not. The more giving she becomes, they more this world will take. This is how this world is. Selfish! Hasn't he done enough? Even if he say that he loves her, what is the love without trust? And even if she say that she loves him, how will she love him always keeping the grudge?

The best will be to leave. If destiny want them to be together, they will meet. But for now, leaving is the best option. But what she wants to do? She wants to study. Yes! This is what she wants.

“I… I want to go from here.” She said and stuttering.

‘Heck! Khushi can't you say it more confidently.’ She scolded herself.

Arnav's face fell.  Maybe, he have a long way to go. To bring his crazy Khushi back.

“I want to study ahead.…!”

Raizada's face lit up. Maybe, she will come back to them, and will lighten up their's and Arnav's life.

Gupta's too were happy. But they aren't sure if she has forgiven them yet. Shashi gupta was the happiest one. He always was with Khushi, but his paralysis was not helping at all.

“I want to go Lucknow back….. alone.” Saying, she walked towards her room.

No one questioned her or tried to stop her. That is the least they can do for her now. Maybe she will forgive them soon. Khushi is not those kind of people who keep holding the grudges.

Everyone were standing there still. Thinking about what happened. When Anjali moved towards Pooja ghar. Chandni and Advay's eyes caught her. They went behind her. And saw her trying to light matchstick. Matchstick lit up and Chandni's mind worked too fast. Her crazy mind!

She walked towards Anjali and caught her hand. Throwing the matchstick aside she shook her, holding her shoulders.

“HOW CAN YOU DI? HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SUICIDE?” Advay's face lost its colour. Was his Di seriously trying to commit suicide?

Everyone came running hearing the commotion.

“Di… you can't do this. For whom? For that snake? Who ditched you? Who want to sell your unborn child? You didn't even think about your brothers? You are second mother to them. Di….. have you ever thought for yourself once? Who you are? Anjali Singh Raizada? Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha? Anjali Malik? Where is ANJALI? Think about it Di. Think!”

Chandani left her shoulders and everyone looked shocked at Anjali.

Advay and Arnav were the most affected one. Did she even gave a thought about them, before pulling this stunt?

Anjali looked baffled.

“Who said I was trying to suicide???” All looked at Chandni.

“I…. I …. You didn't say a single word there and you came here suddenly…. Trying… desperately trying to light up the matchstick soo……..” She trailed off.

Anjali hit her forehead with her left palm and Advay rolled his eyes.
What will he do with her?

“Chandni… I was lighting up the God lamp. Finally, everything is at right place now… so, I thought to light up the diya.”

“OHH…..”

“By the way, Chandni you have said a very right thing….! I will definitely think about it now.”

She grinned and both the brothers felt at peace immediately. Everyone left to their rooms. Except both the ASRs.

Lighting up diya, Anjali came out of Pooja Ghar. Cupping Advay's face she kissed his forehead. Giving a long glance to Arnav she left. Chandni went behind Anjali.

An awkward silence fell between the brothers. Advay gave Arnav a little awkward smile.

“Don't worry Arnav. She will come around. Everything which had happened a few minutes ago was too much to digest. Overdose ho gya!” He chuckled and continued.

“Go and talk to Khushi for now. See, what is going in her mind. And don't think about how to kick that snake out. We will discuss it later.”

___________________

How was the update?

I want good comments this time. I want to know your POV people.

No questions this time. Just tell me what you think about this update.

And once again,

Thank you so much for all the love and support you have given to my story. I can't be anymore grateful.

Owing to my current situation, I want to inform you all that I won't be able to update any story of mine before 20th October 2020. If, I did, credit goes to good time and of course, God.

My half-early exams are over my head and I have quite pressing matters in my hand to look upon.

I hope you all will understand me and support me.

Thanks for reading my absolutely time wasting note.

Love❤️
Annie.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
83.6K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
318K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
79.6K 7.6K 42
Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam The boring life of 'Khushi' in 1000 AD, transforms into a roller coster ride when her SIMPLE, UNCOMPLICATED husband-'Ad...