๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™พ๐š—๐š•๐šข (๐™ณ๐š›๏ฟฝ...

By Cupid_Guts

"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข" ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š... More

Meet the author!
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿท๐Ÿฆ‹
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿท๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿท๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ‹
A/N important

๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ‹

5.1K 113 256
By Cupid_Guts

♡︎♥︎Time skip♥︎♡︎

I sighed softly as I looked in my self in the mirror, today was the day, august 12th, the day I met dream in person. I decided to wear my strawberry dress that I had reviewed earlier this week. I was gonna upload the video tomorrow. I grabbed my phone off the bed and texted Dream.

Angel: I can't wait to meet you :)

I let out a soft breath as I set my phone down and fixed my lip make up, it was nothing too outlandish, just a simple soft pink lip with lipgloss. I checked the time on the clock in my room 12:20pm, 10 more minutes till dream picks me up from my house. We both agreed that he could drive to my place and pick me up so we could spend the day at the beach. I had my swim suit in my bag, which I planned to change into once I got to the beach.

I heard a ping from my phone and I picked it up off the bed again. Smiling I opened dreams msg.

Dream: I can't wait either, I'm right around the corner so make sure you're ready 💕

I felt my heart flutter a little from that stupid little heart emoji, I grabbed my tan beach bag that had little frogs embroidered into it. I had my heart shaped glasses in it along with my sunscreen, wallet, Polaroid camera, extra frames, portable charger, and my sunscreen.

I hummed softly as I walked downstairs, grabbing my house keys and throwing them into the bag as well. I heard another ping from my phone and smiled brightly seeing that dream was here. I took a deep breath and gave oliver a kiss on the head "I'll see you later okie babey" I say to him in my baby voice before slipping on my Sandals and walking out the front door, locking it of corse. I looked out into my drive way and felt my nerves as I saw him standing outside his car. He had a pair for black swim shorts on and a green floral button down, the first two buttons undone, showing off some of his smooth tan skin.

"You look amazing y/n" Dream says to me as I walk up to him, I blush softly and smile at him "so do you, who knew you'd make a simple outfit look so amazing" I say as he pulls me into a hug. I giggle excitedly as he slightly lifts me off my feet.

We stayed like this for a while, holding each other, I hummed softly at his scent, he smelt like mangos. His toned arms held me in a protective way, making me feel safe in his embrace. I reluctantly pulled away from the hug and chuckled softly. "You ready to go?" He asks and I nod, getting into his car. I sighed softly as I layed back against the passenger seat, setting my bag down near my feet.

Dream got in and buckled, starting up the car and carefully backing out of my driveway.

"You can play some music if you want, just no yucky kpop" he says with a chuckle as I buckle up myself. I gasp a little and pretend to be hurt "so rude, kpop is good" I say as I grab the aux cord and plug it into my phone, opening up Spotify and putting on put your records on by Ritt Momney.

I immediately started humming along to the song, looking out the window and occasionally stealing glances at Dream, he looked so attractive doing the simplest task like driving. "You're so cute" I heard dream mumble to himself. I giggle at his comment "thank you" I say watching him turn a soft pink "y-you're welcome" he says back, I smirk at his stutter "awww, did I make the one and only dream stutter~" I say looking over at him with a seductive look.

Dream glances over at me and bites his lip. "Oh hush" he says chucking a little, I laugh a small bit and change the song to kpop, y'know, just to fuck with him. He groans a little "what song is this?" He asks me taking a left turn "It's gee by girls generation, it's a really popular song that almost every kpop fan knows." I explain doing some of the hand movements to the dance, earring a soft smile from dream. "How long have you been listening to kpop for?"

"I think I started back in high school, my freshmen year to be exact." I say thinking back to the first song I heard "the first song I heard was either new or egotist which are both solo songs from the group loona" I say as the song changes to love letter by loona.

"You must really like this loona group huh?" He says as he pulls into the beaches little village area, which is a small area full of stores and restaurants, a frequent place for tourists. Which is why it always cramped, your lucky to even find a parking spot.

"I do! They were the first kpop group I staned! All they're songs are amazing!" I say in a happy tone. Dream chuckles a little at my happy tone "how many members are there?" He asks as he pulls into the parking lot of the beach, groaning a little in annoyance from all the traffic. "12, heejin, hyunjin, haseul, yeojin, vivi, kimlip, jinsoul, cheorry, yves, chuu, gowon, and Olivia hye" I explain "chuu is my bias, as well as gowon, I adore chuus vocals and he song heart attack, and Gowan's song one and only is just so soft and I love her darker aesthetic" I ramble on, smiling happily as I explain.

Dream finally gets a parking spot and stops the car, sighing softly as he pulls the keys out of the ignition and unbuckles. "Hmmm, maybe I should give this loona group a listen" he says looking over at me as I unbluckle and grab my bag. "Yeah, you should" i say with a little bit of sas, making him wheeze and laugh "okay okay I will, just send me a playlist of their best works" he says as he gets out of the car.

Before I can get out my sunglasses he was on my side, holding the door open. I giggle softly and get out of the car "what a gentleman" I say as I slip on my glasses and move some hair out of my face. He smiles and shuts the door behind me.

I look around the crowded parking lot "I can't believe you got a spot, this place is packed" I say as we start walking towards the beach. "Yeah I kmow, I'm surprised too" he says walking next to me. I blush softly feeling him hold my hand, which I happily held back. "Your hands are small" I smile at his remark "thank you" I say quietly enough for him to hear.

Walking onto the sandy beach I look up at dream "hey I have to change into my bathing suit, I'll be right back" I say letting go of his hand "alrighty, I'll be waiting by the bench for you" he says pointing over to the green bench at the entrance of the beach. I nod and make my way to the public restrooms to change.

♡︎♥︎Small time skip♥︎♡︎

I hum softly to myself as I walk back to Dream in my white swimsuit, it was simple with some frills on the bust. "Hey cutie! Why don't you come chill with us~" I hear some guy yell at me, I look over to my side, instantly greeted with a tall tan man with black hair, he was holding a bud light and reeked of citrate smoke. "No thank you, I'm good" I say kindly, giving him a soft smile. "Awww dont be so hard to get, me and my boys know how to please a lady like you~" he says getting closer to my face. I back up and jump a little when I feel my back hit someone's shirtless chest, I look up and a sigh of relief comes over me.

"She said she didn't wanna hang out with you, now fuck off" Dream says wrapping his arm around me protectively. He was a few inches taller then the black haired guy. Dream was giving him an intense death stare.

The guy scoffed and rolled his eyes "what ever, h/c haired girls are ugly anyways" he says walking back to his group of friends. I sigh softly as we walks away, turning around to face Dream "You alright? He didn't touch you did he?" He asks holding my hand and walking back to the bench where he left his shirt. "No I'm fine, although he smelt god awful" I say glancing back at the guy who was watching me.

"I'm glad you're okay, if he tries anything I'll rock his shit" Dream says picking up his shirt and walking out to the beach. "I'm sure you scared him off" I reply with a soft smile, stopping for a second to slip off my sandals before picking them up and walking again.

Me and dream settle for a spot in the shade, setting down our towels I sit down and set my bag next to me, taking in a deep breath before relaxing. "It's so nice to be at the beach, I haven't been in forever" I say taking in the view of the blue sea crashing softly against the shore. "I haven't either, mostly because of all the snow birds"

"God I hate snowbirds so much" I say looking over at dream, catching him staring at me "they're always taking up the beach which makes it impossible to come" I finish, giggling a little at dreams soft blush from being caught. I grab my bag and pull out my sunscreen, opening it and squirting some onto my hand before rubbing it into my s/t (skin tone) skin. I take a look over at Dream and sigh "do you have sunscreen?" I ask.

"I forgot it at home" Dream says with a slightly embarrassed tone, I chuckle a little and sat up on my knees, poring some more on my hand "come here you big baby" I say making dream laugh a little and scoot closer to me. I smile softly as I lather dreams tan skin in sunscreen. "Thank you" I heard him mumble out. "You're welcome" I say finishing up. Dream turns back around to face me and gives me a soft smile.

I almost melt looking into his bright green eyes. I smile back and stand up, pulling Dream to his feet. "I wanna build a sandcastle" I say dragging dream closer to the shoreline. Dream chuckles "we should have a sand building contest" he says. "Why? So you can lose?" I say with cockiness, dream smirks a little "I won't lose baby doll~" he says.

"Yeah sure, we'll see about that" I say smirking back.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Word count: 1858
Song: put your records on- Ritt Momney

Sorry for the long wait for a chapter, I've been pretty busy with school, not to mention junior year isn't be so nice to me :/, I've been writing chapters though! I'm current working on chapter 9. Also thank you all for 900+ views on this book! I'm glad you guys are enjoying it! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 1.1K 38
๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ( ๐’”๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€ where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigat...
199K 6.7K 75
"สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด…แด€ส€สŸษชษดษข, แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แดษชss แดแด‡?" สŸษชแด‡s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด€สŸ แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ แด›แด ส/ษด, สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด› ษชs แดแด‡ssส แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส สŸแด‡แด€...
181K 4.6K 36
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐€.๐€.๐“.๐“ โ™กแตŽ๐ŸŒท๊’ฑ ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐— ๐‘ฅ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿง.๐Ÿข๏ฟฝ...
37.5K 765 9
๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™—๐™š๐™ง ;) ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ฎ: ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™›๐™›...