Running from love

By DancingStories_09

Jess Black seems like an ordinary girl. But she's not. She's actually a criminal. While running from the cops... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - Jess's background.
Chapter 3 - Close catch
Chapter 4 - Meeting him

Chapter 2 - The popular girl

21 0 0
By DancingStories_09

Jess managed to hack into a high school's system and registered herself as 'Jess Hart'. She went to the school and managed to get into several classes.

"What are you doing here?! This is my table." The popular diva and head cheerleader, Candace said to Jess during lunch.

"Sorry, I didn't know." Jess said trying not to gain any attention from the students in the cafeteria. She carried her tray and sat at another table alone.

After lunch, she proceeded to Spanish class. Unfortunately, Candace is in the class as well. But Candace sat infront of the teacher trying to suck up.

"Alright children, we have a new student in our class" Mrs Smith announced to the class. "Jess Hart. Please be nice to her. Please sit there, Miss Hart." Mrs Smith said as she pointed to an empty seat behind Candace.

"Ugh. Snobby girls," Jess thought to herself. This is going to be a living hell for her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
236K 17.6K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
175K 4K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
174K 1K 189
Mature content